PDA

View Full Version : Sannin, Raikage, KB, vs Itachi, Kisame, kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara

prasanth
05-16-2010, 04:57 AM
no summons, who wins?

Bacon
05-16-2010, 05:13 AM
What is the location, distance, and restrictions beyond that? Is itachi at full health and does killer have full access to his Biju?

Tourune
05-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Wah Wah Wah
Great Ball Rasengan,Streanth,Jinjutsu,Taijutsu,Lightning vs. Sasunoo,Water Dome,5 Elementals,Iron Sand,Clay Bombs this is to crazy

Ok
Itachi > KB, A, Oro, Tsunade
Jiraya > Itachi, Kakuzu, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara
Kisame > A, KB, Tsunade
Oro > Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara
Deidara > Tsunade
A > Kakuzu, Sasori
KB > Kakuzu, Sasori

Ammy > KB. Water Dome > A.
Super Ball Rasengan > Kakuzu. Tsunade > Sasori. Oro > Deidara

Now its Sanin vs. Itachi + Kisame.

Ammy > Tsunade. Sasunoo > Oro. Sage Mode > Kisame

It all comes down to Itachi vs. Jiraya

I say Jiraya cant break threw Sasunoo so then Itachi uses Ammy BUT if Jiraya can then he wins.

prasanth
05-16-2010, 05:59 AM
What is the location, distance, and restrictions beyond that? Is itachi at full health and does killer have full access to his Biju?

Distance: standard
Restrictions: none
KB can go into version 2

prasanth
05-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Wah Wah Wah
Great Ball Rasengan,Streanth,Jinjutsu,Taijutsu,Lightning vs. Sasunoo,Water Dome,5 Elementals,Iron Sand,Clay Bombs this is to crazy

Ok
Itachi > KB, A, Oro, Tsunade
Jiraya > Itachi, Kakuzu, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara
Kisame > A, KB, Tsunade
Oro > Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara
Deidara > Tsunade
A > Kakuzu, Sasori
KB > Kakuzu, Sasori

Ammy > KB. Water Dome > A.
Super Ball Rasengan > Kakuzu. Tsunade > Sasori. Oro > Deidara

Now its Sanin vs. Itachi + Kisame.

Ammy > Tsunade. Sasunoo > Oro. Sage Mode > Kisame

It all comes down to Itachi vs. Jiraya

I say Jiraya cant break threw Sasunoo so then Itachi uses Ammy BUT if Jiraya can then he wins.

Itachi individually is greater than all of team A (even jiraiya without summons)

Kisame >= Jiraiya
Jiraiya >= Kakuzu
Jiraiya > deidara
Jiraiya = sasori

the way this goes is:
kakuzu > tsunade,
sasori > orochimaru
Kisame > KB
Itachi > Jiraiya (because he has nothnig to beat a gen)

A is the real problem here, and as we know the sannin are great at teamwork and so are A and KB so could that be a factor here?

if team B start of full power then sasori could set up iron sand world order and try to kill them, deidara could set up a C4 but KB goes into tails and kills him. and also seeing as Itachi's susanoo is much better than sasuke's it helps alot more and no attacks work on it

prasanth
05-16-2010, 07:05 AM
im still shocked u posted that Sasori is stronger than Orochimaru + Jiraya + Sasori are equal

well they were partners and sasori thought he could beat oro
i dont think jiraiya can do anything about ironsand world order and poison gas

Tourune
05-16-2010, 08:49 AM
well they were partners and sasori thought he could beat oro
i dont think jiraiya can do anything about ironsand world order and poison gas
Sage heals from poison + it adds power to ur Tai jutsu.

Oro's Jinjutsu Roofstompultrafootslapbombcazumbo kills Sasori

prasanth
05-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Sage heals from poison + it adds power to ur Tai jutsu.

Oro's Jinjutsu Roofstompultrafootslapbombcazumbo kills Sasori

how does sage heal from poisoning :S
oro jinjutsu might to that only if he doesnt get poisoned, if he does he falls to the floor numbified and cant move for 3 days

chidoriroar
05-16-2010, 10:49 AM
thats a tough one but i have to go with the sanin and raikage.

chidoriroar
05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
no summons, who wins?
wait can jiraya go sage mode. and why no summons they should be able to use there full potential. i think kb should be able to go full hachibi.

prasanth
05-16-2010, 11:37 AM
wait can jiraya go sage mode. and why no summons they should be able to use there full potential. i think kb should be able to go full hachibi.

jiraiya starts in SM and summons make it a little unfair because team B dont have any summons of their own and KB can go version 2 upto 7 tails which is enough i think

Bacon
05-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Team A versus Team B: My reasoning will be to place each fighter with thier best match ups.

Tsunade versus sasori: This would be the best match up for the both of them. Tsunade is a genius medical ninja, possesses inhuman strength, speed and is still superior to sakura.
Sasori is rather slow, and would be at a disadvantage against half the other team's members. So placing him against Tsunade will elimanate a fire style jutsu from jaraiya, a lightning manipulation by kb, and a long range blade of kusangi assault by orlchimaru.

Tsunade's strengthes: If she fought Sasori in hiruko, the only thing holding he back is the surpirises and variables of sasori's puppet. Since sakura could avoid the needle barrage, then her master can too. Tsuande would be able to use an aerial heel attack, and smite sasori with lethal results. If tsunade faced the hundred puppets, it would e. Matter of destroying each puppet one by one.

Her weakness lies in the iron sand though. Tsunade doesn't necessarily have Sakura's prowess in making antidotes. She also is not the fastest of fighters. She may need biotonic regeneration to win this fight.

Killerbee versus Itachi: Since killerbee possesses the most superb control over his biju, and can access it with being sealed. I can only assume that he could force itachi into fighting him since the 8 tails should be able to overcome any of itachi's genjutsu.

Killerbee was superior to sasuke when they both used taijutsu. His biju could possibly help him match itachi's speed, and avoid attacks such as ameterasu.
Combine this with his odd sword style of fighting, and nature manipulation; and you have a good match up.All killerbee would has to do is wear Itachi down, and tine when he used the full transformation from his biju.

The downside to this is Itachi's speed. Since pure lighting has the speed of 1/1000th of a second; this can allow itachi to stab Killerbee fatally before he can blink. Keep in mind as itachi dodged the lighting when he was half dead. How much faster would he be at full health?

Orochimaru versus Kisame:

Orochimaru Has some if the greatest durability in Naruto. His tanking feats go up to naruto needing his three tails coat to take his arm off. Take into account his universal asimilation, and blade of kusangi. And orochimaru is one tough kookie even without his edo tensei, or whatever his ressurection jutsu is.

Kisame's pure strength, and ammount if chakra will be more than enough to cut through his snakes. With his newest powers that he has obtained, Orochimaru could be crushed and torn apart until he has no more bodies to inhabit. So essentially, I feel that it is matter of quantity; will orochimaru's bodies out last kisame's chakra?

Jaraiya versus Kukazu:

Jaraiya seems to lack a lightning chakra, so he is already at a handicap. Jaraiya's strength lies in using his a giant rasengan to try and harm kukazu.
However the toad song takes too much prep, and no summons severely limit jaraiya.

Kukazu has a clear advangtage becuase he possesses his artillary, hearts and that nearly invincible earth seal defense.

I don't know much about Raikage to acurrately rate him,but I feel that Itachi's squad wins this. The thing is, even with the best conditions and match up; itachi's team is. More suited to kill the other team. None of my evaluations took into the variable that might occur when two or more work together. So xD...

chidorimadness
05-17-2010, 02:45 PM
raikage is as fast as the fourth and as strong as 6th gate might guy. he also has some sort of armor that can even withstand ammy. with that i think sannin win