PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 494 Lazy Bones Discussion

Wooster
05-12-2010, 02:51 PM
It's up. So...discuss in the other thread. Heh heh.

Yori
05-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Usually Naruto comes next, and bleach is last.

mrsticky005
05-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Actually Hunter x Hunter is last...though it doesn't count as the shonen 3...

ShikamaruGenius
05-12-2010, 08:34 PM
I wonder why they taking so much time to translate it v_V... That Golden week really messed up the schedule...

zerosameri
05-12-2010, 08:56 PM
"It's Up" announcement pending...

Update: One Piece is up. Next: Naruto???
Update 2: Bloody 'ell, Bleach came first seems to be a trend the last couple weeks.
Update3: Still not up. Perhaps tomorrow morning.
Damn it, you beat me!

Here's the scriped

Page 1:
Motoi: None of our Jinchuuriki were ever able to gain full control of the Eight-Tails.
Back then, the Beast would go wild constantly, reducing the village to rubble.
Text: The history of the Eight-Tails, a dark period for the Hidden Cloud!

Motoi: Each time, the Third Raikage and an elite cadre of fighters would beat the Eight-Tails back.
Title: Killer Bee and Motoi

Page 2: N/A

Page 3:
Motoi: Somehow they would stop the Beast's rampage and lock it within the traditional sealing pot...

Those battles cost many good men their lives...
But even with the risks, we NEEDED the Eight-Tails to avoid being overpowered by the other villages.
So we continued experimenting, trying to find a Jinchuuriki.

One of those many victims...

Page 4:
Motoi: Was my father.

Yamato: So Bee-san killed your father...
and you-

Motoi: No, no.

Bee-san was my friend.
We were only five years old when my father died.

Page 5:
Motoi: The Jinchuuriki who killed my father
died when the Eight-Tails was pulled out of his body and resealed.

Page 6:
Motoi: He was the PREVIOUS Jinchuuriki.

Bee-san was chosen as the next Jinchuuriki almost immediately.

Page 7:
Yamato: Then why
did you try to kill him?

Motoi: I believed that no one could ever control the Eight-Tails,
that trying to would only kill more and more people.

My hatred for the Eight-Tails grew out of control.
Despite being a child, I convinced myself I had to avenge my father.

And Bee-san just kept smiling.

I grew to hate him and his constant, ignorant smile.
The object of my revenge began to change from the Eight-Tails itself to Bee-san.

Page 8:
I thought if I could kill him, the Beast would die too.

Page 9:
Motoi: I tried, and failed, to stab him in the back.
And when I failed, I ran away scared out of my mind.

I hid my face, but I'm convinced Bee-san knew it was me.
After that...I couldn't bring myself to talk to him again.

Yamato: Then what changed your opinion? Why do you repsect him so much now?

Motoi: My hatred didn't simply disappear...
I continued to watch him, keeping him under close surveillance.

But...I wasn't the only one.

The other villagers had no sympathy for Bee-san...they detested him.
It didn't matter that the govenment chose HIM to be a Jinchuuriki, and that it did so to PROTECT the village...

Page 10:
Motoi: They shunned him.
He lived a very difficult life,
and his suffering was far worse than mine.

Yamato: Why are you...
Motoi: Maybe I'm just saying this to Naruto
because he's a Jinchuuriki...instead of telling Bee-san himself.

Someday I really DO need to tell him...
I must make amends.

Naruto: Bastard...he's just using me...

Yamato: Where're you going, Naruto?
Naruto: I need to be alone for a while.

Page 11:
People: Hey, that's him!
Stay away from us!
Go away!

I knew you could do it!
You're our hero, Naruto!
Thank you!

Gaara: My own father tried to have me assassinated.
Even today, he wishes he could be rid of me.
So why do I exist?

People: Gaara-sama's the Kazekage, don't start talking big, you lowlife!
He's strong and elite, but cool and taciturn...

Page 12:
Naruto: Now they all have faith in Octo-dude...
The village trusted Gaara to protect them so much they made him Kazekage...

Naruto: And I've got Iruka-sensei and everyone else from my class!
Plus...

D-Naruto: After YEARS of ostracizing us...

I'm your TRUE self.
The part you hide deep inside your heart.

Naruto: I've never consciously felt like that...
but some part of me, deep inside...

Page 13:
Naruto: I'm still not sure if they really trust me...

Motoi: WAAA!

Yamato: Oww...
Motoi: ;);););)!

Naruto: Mr. Motoi!

Yamato: Naruto, formation C!

What's wrong with you!

Page 14:
Naruto: Stop it, Octo-dude!
Mr. Motoi depends on you, too! He trusts you!

Yamato: THAT'S THE SQUID!
Naruto: Wha?!

Page 15:
Naruto: I thought he was mad I just told the truth to Octo-dude...
Yamato: He got worried and went to look for YOU when that squid attacked him!

Motoi: Agh!

Yamato: We'll talk later, let's go Naruto!
Naruto: Right!

Yamato: Wood Element, Smothering Bramble Technique! (Mokuton - Mokushibari no jutsu)

Naruto: Hang on Mr. Motoi, I'm coming to help!

Page 16:
Bee: Big 8-T is back in the sea! Here to get rid of this punkass squid!

Naruto: Octo-dude!

Motoi: Bee!

Motoi: Why did you save me...?

Page 17:
Motoi: Bee-san...you knew, didn't you...
You knew I was the one who tried to kill you!
And you still-

Bee: Say what? You did?

Motoi: Bee...you...

Text: The depth of Killer Bee's compassion forces Naruto to smile too!

zerosameri
05-12-2010, 10:38 PM
The chapter is out!

Discuss!

kejon16
05-12-2010, 10:41 PM
What no way where did you find it?

Sir BlueBerry
05-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Yea pm the link plox.

kejon16
05-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah that link didn't work for me.

katsu uchiha
05-12-2010, 11:09 PM
killer bee is a very positive, compassinate and forgivening person, and its great that we got more background info on killer bee and the fact that he and motoi made up, its awesum!!

Sasori_X
05-12-2010, 11:14 PM
killer bee is a very positive, compassinate and forgivening person, and its great that we got more background info on killer bee and the fact that he and motoi made up, its awesum!!

Yep, exactly. Though I wish Killer Bee's back story was a bit more creative rather than the whole "revenge my father" cliche. Still at least we know Killer Bee's story a big more and Bee kicking that Squids butt was pretty awesome to see.

mrsticky005
05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Have to say, Killer Bee is getting cooler and cooler with these chapters.
I mean sure, he was always a great fighter but I prefer the character development.
Now I might actually care this time if Kisame were to defeat him this time.

I imagine it won't take long for Naruto to beat Dark Naruto now.

zerosameri
05-13-2010, 12:20 AM
B is 35. Now I see how I got he was he was like 50 something; I got him mixed up `o.o":lol:

Taker369
05-13-2010, 12:23 AM
stupid chapter i dont care about bee and it's more talking i just wanna see kisame kick bee,s ass and get a back story.

Typhar
05-13-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm a little dissapointed, the chapter wasn't bad, i did enjoy it, but it felt padded.
the whole squid scene felt forced. that said i really did enjoy the chapter. I just think it could have worked just as well without the squid.

I did like the exposition for Bee and am looking foward to next week.

I have to wonder though. what was going through Bee's mind when he found out that he was the new jinchuuriki? He is the only one who wasn't a jinchuuriki from infancy, At least as far as i'm aware of it.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-13-2010, 02:37 AM
The Yondaime Raikage was a beast back then too, he chopped off one of the Hachibi's horns, much better than what the Yondaime Hokage did, sealing up the Kyuubi without even fighting.

crystalblade13
05-13-2010, 04:33 AM
i thought it was great! omg! yamato got a new move! naruto's confusion was hilarious at the end and killer bee/raikage beat up everything in their path once again. good chapter.

Wooster
05-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Have to say, Killer Bee is getting cooler and cooler with these chapters.
I mean sure, he was always a great fighter but I prefer the character development.
Now I might actually care this time if Kisame were to defeat him this time.

I imagine it won't take long for Naruto to beat Dark Naruto now.
I am glad Killer Bee still had the same character. If he was an emo kid I would be sorely disappointed. He has really become a likable character. Your old Lando comparison is really spot on.

I'm also glad the flashback is over. A one chapter flashback isn't so bad.

I think Dark Naruto is already beaten. Naruto's little comparison flashback essentially made him realize what Dark Nartuo was, and Killerbee's attitude at the end is certainly something that Naruto would respect and like to be.

Yori
05-13-2010, 06:01 AM
New respect for KB. I like him more now

Yori
05-13-2010, 06:03 AM
The Yondaime Raikage was a beast back then too, he f.ucking chopped off one of the Hachibi's horns, much better than what the Yondaime Hokage did, sealing up the Kyuubi without even fighting.

Wow he chopped off a horn. Sasuke chopped of a tentacle, yeah that's hard huh? Sealing the Kyuubi was an easy feat huh?

Hidden in the Ether
05-13-2010, 07:32 AM
heh. naruto thinking the squid was killer bee made me LOL for like 5 minutes

naruto : 'STOP IT, OCTO-DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!' `~(

yamato : '............................ THATS THE SQUID!!!!!' `#(

3littlepigs
05-13-2010, 08:07 AM
This week's chapter wasn't that great but at least I was right and at least Naruto is starting to acknowledge that "dark" part of him that still distrusts the people of Konoha. IMO that's the first step to even trying to beat that "Dark" Naruto.

The flashback we saw wasn't really Bee's story so I'm thinking it's still possible we'll get more chapters that concern Bee's past.

And LOL at Naruto trying to talk to the squid as if he was Bee....Yamato's reaction was priceless! :p

Anyway I hope next week's chapter is better and that maybe Bee will give Naruto a hint on how to battle in the waterfall.

trouble88
05-13-2010, 08:50 AM
well I think bee is the kind of guy who never let nothing get him down. I start to think that naruto will learn how to control nine now thanks to bee and his friend. man that was one of this was one of the best chapter from the way I see it anyway next to when team 7 was back together again a while ago

Lady Tsunade
05-13-2010, 09:38 AM
I dislike Bee,so I found the chapter boring.Sure background info is aways good but, KB is still annoying to even have in the series.

Bohica
05-13-2010, 09:55 AM
I was a bit disappointed in the chapter I expected a much better background story between Bee and Moi or what ever his name is. I normally like these chapters because it helps build story/char/suspense. But this seems to me like a waste of a chapter, the only good part of the chapter was when Naruto was moved by Bee's compassion. (I would assume next chapter we will see Naruto defeat his dark half by showing himself compassion and not trying to fight him) Just a guess.

Lets hope next week is better.

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-13-2010, 10:19 AM
It really wasn't an intresting chapter to me.

mr. awesomeness
05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I really did not enjoy this chapter... I just thought the whole chapter just dragged on like many of them have been doing. It seems all they ever do now is just talk and talk about things that might have no point later on it the story. I get it that Kishi is giving us some information of Bee's past but do we really need to know it?

InnerSakura
05-13-2010, 11:46 AM
its good that we know killer bee's past.
and think about it...everything that kishi has ever drawn out in the story has had some significance later on.
plus, i wanted to know how that horn of the hachibi's got cut off, anyway. which just proves my point that kishi has his reasons for doing things.
and c'mon, guys, u gotta admit that there were priceless moments in this chapter, too.

Hugh
05-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I loved it. Cant wait for Kisame! and Zetsu too:)

Looney-Lyra
05-13-2010, 11:56 AM
IMO, kind of dull. I can't shake the feeling that Kishi's just building up character depth in KB just to push him aside later, like he tends to do with a lot of his characters. -_-

zerosameri
05-13-2010, 12:17 PM
The Yondaime Raikage was a beast back then too, he chopped off one of the Hachibi's horns, much better than what the Yondaime Hokage did, sealing up the Kyuubi without even fighting.
You do know that Yondaim means 4th Hokage. So by saying "Yondaime Raikage" Your really saying 4th hokage Raikage, and when you say "Yondaim Hokage" your saying 4th Hokage hokage.

crystalblade13
05-13-2010, 12:56 PM
lol, you get an up rep for that. btw, whats with the dislike of this chapter from some users? i loved it. some people on this forum need to learn a little thing called "patience".the stuff in this chapter will all pay off and make the sure-to-be kisame fight even more epic. if you want pointless action every week you should read one piece *puts up flame shield*. joking, i really like one piece.

mrsticky005
05-13-2010, 01:36 PM
You do know that Yondaim means 4th Hokage. So by saying "Yondaime Raikage" Your really saying th hokage Raikage, and when you say Yondaim Hokage your saying 4th Hokage hokage.

Actually Yondaime just means "The Fourth"

MinatoUchiha
05-13-2010, 02:21 PM
it was an ok chapter...i hope that B teaches Naruto now

Arashi13
05-13-2010, 02:31 PM
The chapter seemed to progress two quickly, like Kishimoto was rushing things. That could have been better as at least 2 chapters...He could've added more detail...However, I like that we know Killer Bee's past....Killer & Motoi remind me of Sasuke & Naruto...o_O I wonder if people are gonna do KillerMotoi shipping or something..O_O

You do know that Yondaim means 4th Hokage. So by saying "Yondaime Raikage" Your really saying 4th hokage Raikage, and when you say "Yondaim Hokage" your saying 4th Hokage hokage.
Yon-Fourth
Daime-I think it means lord?

zerosameri
05-13-2010, 03:38 PM
The chapter seemed to progress two quickly, like Kishimoto was rushing things. That could have been better as at least 2 chapters...He could've added more detail...However, I like that we know Killer Bee's past....Killer & Motoi remind me of Sasuke & Naruto...o_O I wonder if people are gonna do KillerMotoi shipping or something..O_O

Yon-Fourth
Daime-I think it means lord?
But when you put it to gether it doesn't necessarily mean 4th lord and what not

Sasori_X
05-13-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree, this chapter with character development does seem pretty rushed, but heck I prefer fast paced chapters than super sluggish ones (lol bleach).

Hozuki Suigetsu
05-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Not much for this Chapter. Hopefully Kishi will update us about Tobi (Madara, whatever) and "Possessed" Kabuto (According to UNH3)

jwesterville
05-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Bee's childhood just seems like a rehash of Gaara and Naruto's childhoods. It really didn't interest me that much. I was happy that Bee was a unique Jinchuuriki when he first showed up, but this backstory seemed really forced.

Uchiha_Itachi
05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Bee's childhood just seems like a rehash of Gaara and Naruto's childhoods. It really didn't interest me that much. I was happy that Bee was a unique Jinchuuriki when he first showed up, but this backstory seemed really forced.

Yeah, we've seen it enough. I just wanna see naruto beat the evil naruto, and then learn how to control kyubi lol!

3littlepigs
05-13-2010, 04:39 PM
You do know "Yondaime" stands for "4th" in this case so he/she is right when saying Yondaime Raikage. Even in Konoha they say Yondaime Hokage or they should...most of the time however they shorten it. Just like in English we say "the 4th" and pretty much everyone who likes Naruto knows we're talking about Minato but it should be "Yondaime Hokage".

3littlepigs
05-13-2010, 04:42 PM
lol, you get an up rep for that. btw, whats with the dislike of this chapter from some users? i loved it. some people on this forum need to learn a little thing called "patience".the stuff in this chapter will all pay off and make the sure-to-be kisame fight even more epic. if you want pointless action every week you should read one piece *puts up flame shield*. joking, i really like one piece.
LOL Please don't tell me you gave him rep for being wrong...if so you should have given it to Akira Of Shiseiten since he/she was right to begin with ;)

crystalblade13
05-13-2010, 04:44 PM
i gave him an up rep for being funny, and i'll give you one for showing me my mistake.im in a rep-giving mood today.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I thought this chapter was pretty boring -_-

Hidan
05-13-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm a little dissapointed, the chapter wasn't bad, i did enjoy it, but it felt padded.
the whole squid scene felt forced. that said i really did enjoy the chapter. I just think it could have worked just as well without the squid.

I did like the exposition for Bee and am looking foward to next week.

I have to wonder though. what was going through Bee's mind when he found out that he was the new jinchuuriki? He is the only one who wasn't a jinchuuriki from infancy, At least as far as i'm aware of it.

No, Yugito Nii became the Jinchuriki of the Two Tails at age 2.

IMO, kind of dull. I can't shake the feeling that Kishi's just building up character depth in KB just to push him aside later, like he tends to do with a lot of his characters. -_-

Like Asuma xD He had no backstory, but then was suddenly into the Hidan and Kakuzu arc like 24/7 and then a lot of people were upset that he died

shikamarulover18
05-13-2010, 05:51 PM
it was an okay chapter. but i'm freaking tired of that retarded giant squid. i feel like kishi is just using the squid attacks as a means of taking up space in the chapters instead of putting good, exciting things in the chapter that are actually relevant to the plot... anyone agree? `|(

zerosameri
05-13-2010, 06:19 PM
You do know "Yondaime" stands for "4th" in this case so he/she is right when saying Yondaime Raikage. Even in Konoha they say Yondaime Hokage or they should...most of the time however they shorten it. Just like in English we say "the 4th" and pretty much everyone who likes Naruto knows we're talking about Minato but it should be "Yondaime Hokage".
The right translatoin of Yondaime Hokage is 4th lord of the eye of the fire shadow; hence 4th Hokage in Konoha, the land of fire (And if you add the shadow part that is were Konoha comes again because Konoha means "Village Hidden Among Tree Leaves" so that is were shadow comes in). Which is the meaning Kishi is using for Naruto. So it can't be aplyed to other Kages or it won't make any seens, and it would be wrong.

Kakashi Hatake 2nd
05-13-2010, 06:41 PM
The right translatoin of Yondaime Hokage is 4th lord of the eye of the fire shadow; hence 4th Hokage in Konoha, the land of fire (And if you add the shadow part that is were Konoha comes again because Konoha means "Village Hidden Among Tree Leaves" so that is were shadow comes in). Which is the meaning Kishi is using for Naruto. So it can't be aplyed to other Kages or it won't make any seens, and it would be wrong.

I'm getting what you are saying here, but the fact is it IS used for the other kages. Yondamie Mizukage, and such like that. Although it's literal translation is indeed what you stated, in the Naruto world it comes out as, 4th water shadow. You see it is already applied to the other kages, and in Naruto terms works perfectly fine. There is no need to bring full on literal translation into this, remember things tend to get changed some in manga/anime when it comes to literal meaning of words.

Arashi13
05-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Kage means shadow.
HOkage means fire shadow...
MIZUkage means water shadow...
And so on and so forth...
Sorry if you don't know, but to me, that's what your response implies.

zerosameri
05-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Kage means shadow.
HOkage means fire shadow...
MIZUkage means water shadow...
And so on and so forth...
Sorry if you don't know, but to me, that's what your response implies.I am not impling that, nor does that have any relavents to my post. I know what they mean too.

I'm getting what you are saying here, but the fact is it IS used for the other kages. Yondamie Mizukage, and such like that. Although it's literal translation is indeed what you stated, in the Naruto world it comes out as, 4th water shadow. You see it is already applied to the other kages, and in Naruto terms works perfectly fine. There is no need to bring full on literal translation into this, remember things tend to get changed some in manga/anime when it comes to literal meaning of words.were was it said in the Manga "Yondamie Mizukage"? I Know that thing tend to change and bend.

SageofSixPaths
05-13-2010, 07:35 PM
I thought the chapter was a little boring... i expected KB story to be soo much more awesome. It was pretty dull though. Well i can't wait to see when that damn Kisame comes out of Samehada. And im pretty sure in the next chap. that KB is going to help or give some advice to naruto on how to defeat the dark naruto at the waterfall of truth. and once my dude Uzamaki Control the Mass/Will of Hatred that is the KYUUBI!!! WERE GONNA HAVE A 2 on 1 Fight (hopefully yamato/motoi kick back and watch) Fully Controlled Hachibi jinchuuriki KILLER BEE-SAMA & Fully Controlled Kyuubi jinchuuriki Uzamaki Naruto-san Vs Akatsuki member extrondaire KISAME HOSHIGAKE (Tailed beast without a tail/Legendary Swordsmen of the hidden mist village) ITS GONNA BE TIGHT IF IT ACTUALLY GOES DOWN!!!!

crystalblade13
05-13-2010, 07:44 PM
it was an okay chapter. but i'm freaking tired of that retarded giant squid. i feel like kishi is just using the squid attacks as a means of taking up space in the chapters instead of putting good, exciting things in the chapter that are actually relevant to the plot... anyone agree? `|(

NO! the giant squid is awesome! it has been the punching bag of killer bee and survived as well as providing two of naruto's funniest lines in the manga. how DARE you look down on squid-sama. im definately making a giant squid fanclub.:lol:

Kakashi-sama
05-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I wonder why they taking so much time to translate it v_V... That Golden week really messed up the schedule...

lol give them a break, i understand the translating pain.....at least we get to read it in the end ;)

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-13-2010, 08:18 PM
This chapter was decent although some parts felt forced. I'm more interested in the Third Raikage now; also, Bee's past was great, even despite the cliche parts. And I liked the humor.

slyfoxx
05-14-2010, 05:52 AM
this ch. was a waste of time. it was a 5 year old failed atemp to kill his best friend, he couldn't even hold the kunai.But iguess its like susgay and naruto,(a little emo brat mad at the world for losing his parents and the happy-go-lucky best friend they tried to kill)

Arekku_Uchiha
05-14-2010, 07:59 AM
I thought kisame would have made an appearance in this one. He's taking his time in his attempt to capture killer bee but when he does, he'll have naruto to deal with and i doubt he can handle him anymore

InnerSakura
05-14-2010, 08:03 AM
NO! the giant squid is awesome! it has been the punching bag of killer bee and survived as well as providing two of naruto's funniest lines in the manga. how DARE you look down on squid-sama. im definately making a giant squid fanclub.:lol:

lolz GO GIANT SQUID!

3littlepigs
05-14-2010, 08:05 AM
i gave him an up rep for being funny, and i'll give you one for showing me my mistake.im in a rep-giving mood today.
lol well if you gave it to him for being funny never mind....;) I thought you gave it to him because of the info he provided.

InnerSakura
05-14-2010, 08:13 AM
This chapter was decent although some parts felt forced. I'm more interested in the Third Raikage now; also, Bee's past was great, even despite the cliche parts. And I liked the humor.
I didnt think the chapter had any cliched parts, actually...it might seem like it, but hey, if u remember back, Kakashi said that basically every Jinchuuriki has been treated the same. So its not cliched just because theres a background where ostracism is involved. It should be expected, considering that B is a Jinchuuriki.

And there was also some new stuff in B's background that hasn't been done before in a Jinchuuriki's past.....like how B WANTED to be a Jinchuuriki because of his big bro' . Even Naruto thought that was strange. How many other Jinchuuriki have actually WANTED to be Jinchuuriki?? Its a completely original concept.

Plus theres the whole friendship between Motoi and B to think about. I personally think that their relationship is going to have something to do with Naruto and Sasuke.....

3littlepigs
05-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Ok I'm not Japanese nor am I very advanced in my studies but I know enough kanji and I've studied it for a year to know that 四- stands for number four or in this case "fourth" 代-in this case stands for generation 目- means "eye" but can be used as a Japanese counter 火- obviously everyone knows this one by now it means "fire" and finally 影-shadow. So yeah the first 3 kanjis and the last kanji can be applied to the other Kages as well the only thing that changes are the village kanji symbols...Also I know what Konoha means ;)

were was it said in the Manga "Yondamie Mizukage"? I Know that thing tend to change and bend.
I'm sure even if it was said in the original Japanese the English translations probably put them as "4th" Mizukage.

Zaori Momochi
05-14-2010, 09:37 AM
I thought the squid was funny because it shows that Naruto is still an idiot, xD

zerosameri
05-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Ok I'm not Japanese nor am I very advanced in my studies but I know enough kanji and I've studied it for a year to know that 四- stands for number four or in this case "fourth" 代-in this case stands for generation 目- means "eye" but can be used as a Japanese counter 火- obviously everyone knows this one by now it means "fire" and finally 影-shadow. So yeah the first 3 kanjis and the last kanji can be applied to the other Kages as well the only thing that changes are the village kanji symbols...Also I know what Konoha means ;)

I'm sure even if it was said in the original Japanese the English translations probably put them as "4th" Mizukage.what are you trying to imply?

And ok ^^

Phariah824
05-14-2010, 09:52 PM
i wish they would at least up the pages in these info chapters to 20-22 at least so it doesnt drag on for so many chapters ina row.

Hidden Ninja45
05-14-2010, 10:12 PM
I thought this chapter was just ok. It seemed like a mini-story in one chapter that doesn't really relate to the main plot.

RicenChicken
05-14-2010, 10:27 PM
The giant squid is there for something, its a sign of foreshadowing. KB always fights the giant squid in his 8tailed mode guess what thats probably what naruto is gonna have to do in his 9 tailed mode, fight the giant squid.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-14-2010, 10:29 PM
The giant squid is there for something, its a sign of foreshadowing. KB always fights the giant squid in his 8tailed mode guess what thats probably what naruto is gonna have to do in his 9 tailed mode, fight the giant squid.

If they were making it Octopus vs. Squid, and used it as foreshadowing. Then I would say it's more likely something like Fox vs. Wolf.

mrsticky005
05-14-2010, 10:48 PM
I think the giant squid is just there to get beaten up by Bee.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-14-2010, 10:53 PM
I didnt think the chapter had any cliched parts, actually...it might seem like it, but hey, if u remember back, Kakashi said that basically every Jinchuuriki has been treated the same. So its not cliched just because theres a background where ostracism is involved. It should be expected, considering that B is a Jinchuuriki.

And there was also some new stuff in B's background that hasn't been done before in a Jinchuuriki's past.....like how B WANTED to be a Jinchuuriki because of his big bro' . Even Naruto thought that was strange. How many other Jinchuuriki have actually WANTED to be Jinchuuriki?? Its a completely original concept.

Plus theres the whole friendship between Motoi and B to think about. I personally think that their relationship is going to have something to do with Naruto and Sasuke.....

It wasn't about the Jinchuuriki treatment. It was about the whole father-avenging part.

That was one of the good twists in this chapter.

I think they're just friends. Motoi may have more to do in the future though.

RicenChicken
05-14-2010, 10:55 PM
If they were making it Octopus vs. Squid, and used it as foreshadowing. Then I would say it's more likely something like Fox vs. Wolf.

That brings something to mind. Whatever happened to that other dude that had the 9 tails power? what if akatsuki captures him or someone else with part of the nine tails will in (evil side) and combine the two into the juubi, then naruto has the other side of the kyuubi in him and he has to fight the juubi which is controlled by whoever.

Sasori_X
05-14-2010, 11:44 PM
It wasn't about the Jinchuuriki treatment. It was about the whole father-avenging part.

That was one of the good twists in this chapter.

I think they're just friends. Motoi may have more to do in the future though.

And one thing Kishi did right, create more plot devices so he can use in the future to make more twist and pulls to the plot.

Hidden Ninja45
05-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Well, at least it is finally out now.

It was still only an ok chapter. Seems like a small story arc in one manga chapter.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Well, at least it is finally out now.

It was still only an ok chapter. Seems like a small story arc in one manga chapter.

Dude its been out for 2 days now.

The whole chapter translated and HQ, scanlated by ... Binktopia.

3littlepigs
05-15-2010, 06:03 PM
what are you trying to imply?

And ok ^^
What am I trying to imply? Nothing...except telling you why it is you're wrong ;)

Wooster
05-15-2010, 06:10 PM
I think the giant squid is just there to get beaten up by Bee.
I think the giant squid represents all humanity. It's getting beat up by Killer Bee symbolize his awesome rap taking over the entire world.

Naruto will be his roadie, Dee Dee his groupie.

mrsticky005
05-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I think the giant squid represents all humanity. It's getting beat up by Killer Bee symbolize his awesome rap taking over the entire world.

Naruto will be his roadie, Dee Dee his groupie.

But of course.

zerosameri
05-15-2010, 08:09 PM
What am I trying to imply? Nothing...except telling you why it is you're wrong ;)
Though I am not wrong, just simple right though half right in this case.

Ur Mom
05-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Aww, I hope Kishi doesn't wanna make this end up like Bleach in any way with the Dark Naruto and stuff