PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 451

waterlemon-chi
06-12-2009, 05:30 AM
I'm beginning to hate Danzou even more! Tell me your opinions about the latest chapter, will you??? Dx

<Aurega?>
06-12-2009, 05:36 AM
I maintain that he will get to power only to be destroyed by Sasuke.

I think sasuke's attack on konoha will destroy the village a second time and be a slap in the face to Danzo who will be powerless to stop the destruction. Then people will turn to Naruto again and we will have a naruto/sasuke showdown.

It's called poetic justice that the thinking danzo fights so hard against is the only thing that MIGHT save his sorry ass...

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-12-2009, 07:02 AM

Shikamaru's dad (did i spell that wrong) seemed to be pretty reckless in doing what he did though.

I think sasuke's attack on konoha will destroy the village a second time and be a slap in the face to Danzo who will be powerless to stop the destruction. Then people will turn to Naruto again and we will have a naruto/sasuke showdown.

It's called poetic justice that the thinking danzo fights so hard against is the only thing that MIGHT save his sorry ass...

I agree.

Also, Danzo is a tool and shouldn't even be hokage in the first place.

kakashi842
06-12-2009, 07:05 AM
i think danzo wants to kill sasuke because if he did something amazing the people will love him but he wont be able to kill sasuke sasuke will kill him yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

kakashi842
06-12-2009, 07:28 AM
i hope danzo gets killed be sasuke i hate danzo

hello_kitty_freak
06-12-2009, 07:45 AM
I thought it was sweet of Naruto how he said he wanted team 7 to laugh together again... Sasuke included. :)

FoxBoy2900
06-12-2009, 07:49 AM
well if danzo somehow kills sasuke naruto will probably make a rebellion against danzo out of anger because of his short temper

*ichigorukiafan*
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
well if danzo somehow kills sasuke naruto will probably make a rebellion against danzo out of anger because of his short temper

i dont think danzo will end up killing sasuke. i think naruto will kill sasuke accidently

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Ah, I was hoping Sasuke would show up in this chapter but it was just Tazuna and Inari talking for a while and then stupid Danzo giving that order. T_T

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-12-2009, 09:02 AM
I liked that, I always liked Tazuna.

hajrajaved
06-12-2009, 09:17 AM
i also hate dat STUPID danzo, he makes me sick....

waterlemon-chi
06-12-2009, 08:54 PM
They didn't even reveal to Team 7 that Sasuke was in Akatsuki. ~.~

RasenShuriken06
06-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Naruto will help Danzou kill or hopefully capture Sasuke then kill Danzou by going just 1 tail cause we dont want to much more destruction in the village then he will use Rasen-Shuriken

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I agree.

Also, Danzo is a tool and shouldn't even be hokage in the first place.
Me too.

kakashi842
06-12-2009, 09:01 PM
naruto and sakura will figure out that sasuke is on akatsuki when he comes to konoha to destroy it

deidara330
06-12-2009, 09:03 PM

Shikamaru's dad (did i spell that wrong) seemed to be pretty reckless in doing what he did though.

What? Shikaku didn't do anything!

RasenShuriken06
06-12-2009, 09:48 PM
well no that i think of it i think naruto will try to challenge Danzou to become the next Hokage but Kakashi will interfear and tell naruto that he is being rash and that he needs to calm down and try to let things ride out, mean while Kakashi will chalenge Danzou for the title of Hokage and beat him using his new Sharingan (i think he has a new one that he hasn't shown yet)

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm beginning to hate Danzou even more! Tell me your opinions about the latest chapter, will you??? Dx
Go to the Danzo VS The People Club in Character Talk.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 10:39 PM
What? Shikaku didn't do anything!
Yeah! Shikaku didn't do anything!

X__Sasuke__X
06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah! Shikaku didn't do anything!

From the manga chapter, what is a missing-nin?:?: