PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: About Pming

Nick Tasogare
06-11-2009, 09:27 PM
In the old forum, when you pm'ed several people at a time, when one person messaged back, all the people would receive their reply. In this forum, it doesnt seem to do that, and you have to re-write their name in the recipient list. Would their be anyway to fix that? Perhaps make aa box that you can check to have the responses go to all people in that pm group?

Thank You!

Life AKA Death
06-11-2009, 09:28 PM
yah maybe

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Yeah its kinda a problem with our roleplay between me, sabra kusabana, nick tasogare,viceroy, TheViolletteHeart, and chidori shuriken

we all want to discuss together for it in pm but we can't because each time someone posts the have to go make a new message for it to go to everybody

TheViolletteHeart
06-11-2009, 09:34 PM
That would seriously help a lot.

Anbu-Phoenix
06-11-2009, 10:00 PM
waits for toma.......

Anbu-Phoenix
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
wheres toma
wait what...................hes on vacation!!! unacceptable
GET HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabra Kusabana
06-11-2009, 10:09 PM
It would be appreciated if such a change could be made. I'm not sure if there is any way to do it in this format, but it would be most helpful.

Naruto
06-12-2009, 08:22 AM
In the old forum, when you pm'ed several people at a time, when one person messaged back, all the people would receive their reply. In this forum, it doesnt seem to do that, and you have to re-write their name in the recipient list. Would their be anyway to fix that? Perhaps make aa box that you can check to have the responses go to all people in that pm group?

Thank You!
The mods did this purposely because in the old forum when SRhyse PMed lots of people and they replied the message would go to all the recipients SRhyse PMed. When the Beta Genins were created I ended up with 100+ PMs. I couldn't figure out which message was important.

I had to read each message. Then delete them. The mods did this for a good reason.

The check box thing is a good idea!

Viceroy
06-12-2009, 08:23 AM
But all we're asking for is group pming. Noone will be included if they don't want to be. Thats how it used to be and it made it alot easier for us and it didn't bother anybody. And I also join the petition. Or at least make an exception.

Naruto
06-12-2009, 08:28 AM
But all we're asking for is group pming. Noone will be included if they don't want to be. Thats how it used to be and it made it alot easier for us and it didn't bother anybody. And I also join the petition. Or at least make an exception.
If you're talking to me then yeah I'd like group PMing too.

Chidori Shuriken
06-13-2009, 12:47 PM
I agree!

Toma RNK
06-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Social groups when/if implimented will solve the group pm desires you all have. Wait with patience.