PDA

View Full Version : Draco Uchiha vs Mayuri

Draco Uchiha
05-08-2010, 10:49 AM
The title says it all. Its a fight to the death. If i win emosakura is free and if mayuri wins emosakura is his and i die.

Draco Uchiha
05-08-2010, 10:56 AM
You go first

Cyl
05-08-2010, 10:59 AM
My reaction to this fight
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4623/rageu.jpg (http://img535.imageshack.us/i/rageu.jpg/)

:lol: jk

Mayuri
05-08-2010, 11:07 AM
lol *I pull off a pole from my back as I stance, I swing it as a sp based attack slices through the air ripping its way at you making loud screeching noises*Stomping the ground steam rises making chorline gas spill your lungs full of blood your sense of hearing bothers you to kneel down to the boom*

Cyl
05-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Rofl, he went AFK.

Mayuri
05-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I think he already dead *pokes with stick*

Draco Uchiha
05-08-2010, 07:54 PM
lol *I pull off a pole from my back as I stance, I swing it as a sp based attack slices through the air ripping its way at you making loud screeching noises*Stomping the ground steam rises making chorline gas spill your lungs full of blood your sense of hearing bothers you to kneel down to the boom*
Ignite Kagi *as i say those words my entire body bursts into black flames and chains wrap around both of my wrists and the sp attack bounces off of due to the flames being like armour. I punch the the ground were the gas is spilling out,the fire reverse flows from the gas to your leg and your entire body egnites into flames.*

sorry it took so long, i had other things to do.

Cyl
05-08-2010, 07:59 PM
OOh mayuri I should tell you something about this guy, he has Bankai, and a Vizard Mask.

Draco Uchiha
05-08-2010, 08:05 PM
OOh mayuri I should tell you something about this guy, he has Bankai, and a Vizard Mask.
and a release.

Draco Uchiha
05-08-2010, 09:52 PM
um hello?

Mayuri
05-08-2010, 10:17 PM
*My fast hoho allows me to flee in time as my rods spear slices you downward the flames have no affect on me as my frost protecion' shields me time to cut you through close range, my rod lands into the dirt as my hands join together! Skys wrath show him real wind with a forever lasting scar Go viento*A Unleshed kido wind cuts the atmosphere itself so instantly leaving marks on its every touch* it sucks the air out your flames putting them out becuz without oxygen fire is agoner,it rips you to bits*

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 04:51 PM
*My fast hoho allows me to flee in time as my rods spear slices you downward the flames have no affect on me as my frost protecion' shields me time to cut you through close range, my rod lands into the dirt as my hands join together! Skys wrath show him real wind with a forever lasting scar Go viento*A Unleshed kido wind cuts the atmosphere itself so instantly leaving marks on its every touch* it sucks the air out your flames putting them out becuz without oxygen fire is agoner,it rips you to bits*
ok, time to get serious. Bankai! *the entire battleground is engulfed in darkness and I appear before you in as entirely different person. I appear behind you in less than a second with a shadow step (which is pure speed so it cannot be detected).* Yami Naguru *you are blasted away by a wave of sp similar looking to ichigo's getsuga tensho*
]http://www.bleachcommunity.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116&d=1227653881

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 05:10 PM
I like it ! *A thick kido barrier surrounds me as it provides my area with light your attack breaks my protection, I put my hands out and struggle to maintain my hands burn but I endure and throw your energy away into the air*My useless reshi in my system goes to my arms as my wounds are now only minor * Glare and Flare,Extend Gema Tajo ! A buzzing noise occurs as you see my spears edge glow with hard and cutter reistu, it extends in a rather wide range as you see it go at you with the full intent to kill

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 06:00 PM
I like it ! *A thick kido barrier surrounds me as it provides my area with light your attack breaks my protection, I put my hands out and struggle to maintain my hands burn but I endure and throw your energy away into the air*My useless reshi in my system goes to my arms as my wounds are now only minor * Glare and Flare,Extend Gema Tajo ! A buzzing noise occurs as you see my spears edge glow with hard and cutter reistu, it extends in a rather wide range as you see it go at you with the full intent to kill
Enternal Darkness. *the darkness around us now becomes completely black and all you can see are my red eyes staring you down* Where darkness touches is my domain. I will give you one last chance to let emosakura go before I kill you. Choose now.

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 06:13 PM
You cant be serious , *My body is covered in my spears chains and blades as it shines a bright light* Come and get me (My shikai is alike renji however mine are coming from a spear and arent connected by wires but chains coated in heavy thick lairs of energy and have mini ridges cutters indeed.My aim, the control of the extensions size are what makes me flawless Underneath these lairs is a metal like material that is made to not only capture conditions and energy but to put them to my re-use*

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 06:22 PM
You cant be serious , *My body is covered in my spears chains and blades as it shines a bright light* Come and get me (My shikai is alike renji however mine are coming from a spear and arent connected by wires but chains coated in heavy thick lairs of energy and have mini ridges cutters indeed.My aim, the control of the extensions size are what makes me flawless Underneath these lairs is a metal like material that is made to not only capture conditions and energy but to put them to my re-use*
*I put my hand up to my face* I'm dead serious. *I rip my hand down and a hollow mask appears on my face. When this happens your light is consumed by the darkness and you cannot see. I appear 20 meters above you using my shadow step and shoot a full blast Yami Naguru with the force of 10 gran rey ceros blowing you away with nothing remaining from where you were standing*

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 06:46 PM
No Matter you cant control me ! * I keep many sheets of kido barriers around me and my shikai defence keeps the heat of it while the power of it becomes absorbed a full 50% of it while my body takes the rest of the blow however my major burns make me unable to stand I struggle to get up as I stab my own leg and heal a bit however still damaged by alot I wonder if Bankai is what I need to use. thousands of energy needles pierce you rain up down dead! your body is lit with my blades as the darkness is fade

Cyl
05-09-2010, 06:50 PM
He already used his Vizard Mask? ROFL

Cyl
05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
No Matter you cant control me ! * I keep many sheets of kido barriers around me and my shikai defence keeps the heat of it while the power of it becomes absorbed a full 50% of it while my body takes the rest of the blow however my major burns make me unable to stand I struggle to get up as I stab my own leg and heal a bit however still damaged by alot I wonder if Bankai is what I need to use. thousands of energy needles pierce you rain up down dead! your body is lit with my blades as the darkness is fade
I'll give you a cheet sheet, his vines absorb every sp attack.As well as your sp, just stop his vines, and stop his darkness, and he's just about as useless as his power.

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Meet another one of my blades. Scatter Suchiiru. *the needles are blocked by a million steel rose petals as I shadow step behind you and hit you another Yami naguru with the same force as the one I had just fired*

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 06:57 PM
He already used his Vizard Mask? ROFL
I'm going all out, i didnt have to use it yet.
I'll give you a cheet sheet, his vines absorb every sp attack.As well as your sp, just stop his vines, and stop his darkness, and he's just about as useless as his power.
Dont give him info about my moves, thats a insult to his honor.

Cyl
05-09-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm going all out, i didnt have to use it yet.

Dont give him info about my moves, thats a insult to his honor.
He doesn't have to look at it.
And I left out one thing.

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I must go on......*I shunpo away in time and appear above you,my extensions wrap around you and squeese thier blades into you and more needles shoot you from inside and aim towards all your organs*While above you a huge kido ball of black fire crashes onto leaving you to ashes and giving me temporary light to see*

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I must go on......*I shunpo away in time and appear above you,my extensions wrap around you and squeese thier blades into you and more needles shoot you from inside and aim towards all your organs*While above you a huge kido ball of black fire crashes onto leaving you to ashes and giving me temporary light to see*
*I wrap my shot around my blade before it fires and curves it to were it shoots straight at you destroying your extensions and damaging you. When the kido ball is fired at me I fire off a pure black gran rey cero that gives off no light and destroys it*

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 07:18 PM
have you forgotten oh wait I did not mencion that my blade cuts Sp clean and keeps elements (absorbs) all depending on thier power *The failed attack is sliced in half and passes right over me as my extensions come at you still trying to slash you into half ,your gran rey and my kido clash in big cover smoke as my fist is covered in energy enhanced material I upper cut you in the chin with my other hand holding the chained spear *

Draco Uchiha
05-09-2010, 07:23 PM
have you forgotten oh wait I did not mencion that my blade cuts Sp clean and keeps elements (absorbs) all depending on thier power *The failed attack is sliced in half and passes right over me as my extensions come at you still trying to slash you into half ,your gran rey and my kido clash in big cover smoke as my fist is covered in energy enhanced material I upper cut you in the chin with my other hand holding the chained spear *
*The Yami Naguru turns from Spirit pressure into spirit energy and when it connects with the chain it is broken down into a molecular structure and is destroyed. When it hits you it hits with the force of 10 gran rey ceros and slices you in half*

Mayuri
05-09-2010, 08:13 PM
*Its chains detach and spread out into the ground leaving your attempt to destroy it a failure, the energy you use and return back to my polearm I see your attack and slice it in half leaving my spear in rough condition , A big beam comes out my mouth as it uses homing to fallow you into a hit.*Another meteor of fire crashes down onto you as it blows me away I put my blade onto my back and cover my body with my arms your blown away to ashes as my shirt is now burned and no longer there I get ready to beat you and get this over with*

jenny
05-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Wow...such violence I have no intention to care about! xD
Good luck to both of you

Draco Uchiha
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
*Its chains detach and spread out into the ground leaving your attempt to destroy it a failure, the energy you use and return back to my polearm I see your attack and slice it in half leaving my spear in rough condition , A big beam comes out my mouth as it uses homing to fallow you into a hit.*Another meteor of fire crashes down onto you as it blows me away I put my blade onto my back and cover my body with my arms your blown away to ashes as my shirt is now burned and no longer there I get ready to beat you and get this over with*
*I see a beam forming in your mouth so I shadow step (a shadow step is pure speed so it cannot be detected) 2000/of a second before it fires and fires two gran rey ceros with both of my hands and my swords handle in my mouth* Die! *as my fire off my ceros they collide with your beam and the collision explodes inside of your mouth causing you head to explode*

Mayuri
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
AHahahaha I smell blood !!! *Your hands are bloody as its required to a blood sacrafice to create a gran rey I smile and quickly slash the cero in two and my kido clashes with the cero as out of the cover smoke my chains come at you as you notice ur hands vain like chord comes out and attaches itself to my harpon I laugh* Its over hahaha Los Mano bang !*I send explosive SP through your vains as ur arms are nfested with it soon enough your immobilzed when this occurs hands disabled without cirrculation *

Draco Uchiha
05-12-2010, 12:42 PM
AHahahaha I smell blood !!! *Your hands are bloody as its required to a blood sacrafice to create a gran rey I smile and quickly slash the cero in two and my kido clashes with the cero as out of the cover smoke my chains come at you as you notice ur hands vain like chord comes out and attaches itself to my harpon I laugh* Its over hahaha Los Mano bang !*I send explosive SP through your vains as ur arms are nfested with it soon enough your immobilzed when this occurs hands disabled without cirrculation *
I knew it! *as your chains come at me I fire a full power Yami naguru from my sword from point blank range and blow you away*

Mayuri
05-12-2010, 04:16 PM
*Its reflective energy slaps the Yami Naguru into the air as its extension wrap around you the razor ridges on the chains spike you bloody as lighting is sent from my end and I fire Hado #31 Shakko

Draco Uchiha
05-12-2010, 05:20 PM
*Its reflective energy slaps the Yami Naguru into the air as its extension wrap around you the razor ridges on the chains spike you bloody as lighting is sent from my end and I fire Hado #31 Shakko
Fading darkness *As you fire all of your attacks they all go straight threw me, I shadow step behind you, while refreshing my vizard mask, and hit you with a Yami naguru*
(Note: I can only use fading darkness 3 times in a battle then it can't be used for the rest of the battle)

Draco Uchiha
05-12-2010, 05:51 PM
um did i win?

Mayuri
05-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Im not gonna get hit with that more than once *I turn around and smack your energy right at you , as im not burned I use my regular Hard skin to its fullest as your body is tangled in my chains and the ridges slice you from the inside

Draco Uchiha
05-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Im not gonna get hit with that more than once *I turn around and smack your energy right at you , as im not burned I use my regular Hard skin to its fullest as your body is tangled in my chains and the ridges slice you from the inside
*I see your chains coming at me and I use my sword to block them and wrap them around the blade of my sword. I then pull you in like a fish on a hook and deliver my signature darkness cero.*

Mayuri
05-12-2010, 07:37 PM
*I pull towards you and smack the cero right back at you but my hands suffer badly as a Grand Bang is shot (my special kido like cero beam huge in size) out my mouth as it is too late to pull away your hand, your caught in the middle* I kneel to the ground and my left hand is useless I now know I cant keep up the burns any longer* Well looks like you got me my chains arent acruate without my left

Draco Uchiha
05-14-2010, 07:12 PM
*I pull towards you and smack the cero right back at you but my hands suffer badly as a Grand Bang is shot (my special kido like cero beam huge in size) out my mouth as it is too late to pull away your hand, your caught in the middle* I kneel to the ground and my left hand is useless I now know I cant keep up the burns any longer* Well looks like you got me my chains arent acruate without my left
*I appear out of the smoke from the explosion with the top of my bankai outfit burned away and you see my body is covered with scars* That was a pretty good move and the first time you've hit me in this fight. Congradulation. *I appear above you where you kneel* Now Die. *I raise my blade to the sky* Yami Eikyo *I slash my blade in the air and a blast hits you as light speed similar to my Yami naguru but 10 times bigger and 100 times stronger*

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Damn maybe I should go Bankai.... but not yet *I sink into a trench as the attack is missed and I stay underground and jump out to avoid being trapped down there * I let my chains go loose and circle around you as they try to wrap around you and squeeze thier ridges into your body*

Draco Uchiha
05-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Damn maybe I should go Bankai.... but not yet *I sink into a trench as the attack is missed and I stay underground and jump out to avoid being trapped down there * I let my chains go loose and circle around you as they try to wrap around you and squeeze thier ridges into your body*
*I see the chains come at me and I wrap them again around my sword and pull you out of the trench. I then shoot a oscura cero at you and it engulps you and your chains*

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 07:38 PM
I like this guy*My spear blade cuts your cero to a simple half as Im headed toward you I flip over you and smile as your body becomes the center of a giant pillar of flames Hado96 single blade cremation ! your whole body is covered in an inferno as my chains return to me I be careful not to touch the hot metal but save you the scar instead*I twirl my rod and mini twisters rage the flame bigger I then have myself two tornados of pure wind enhanced fire as they stay my side*

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 07:39 PM
You just dont get the fact my spear is made to slice through any energy like butter

Draco Uchiha
05-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I like this guy*My spear blade cuts your cero to a simple half as Im headed toward you I flip over you and smile as your body becomes the center of a giant pillar of flames Hado96 single blade cremation ! your whole body is covered in an inferno as my chains return to me I be careful not to touch the hot metal but save you the scar instead*I twirl my rod and mini twisters rage the flame bigger I then have myself two tornados of pure wind enhanced fire as they stay my side*
Howl Ookami *as my third blade activates the fire is turned into water and the water wraps around my blade going 200 mph.* I suggest you stop playing around and use your bankai, im getting bored with this. *suddenly water sorounds us in a dome and i begins to fill with water* Get serious or drown in a sea of rage.

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I can only show you for an istant I cant afford to be using it especially its power so strong Im have to save it . Your not worth it *spits blood at your foot*

Draco Uchiha
05-15-2010, 08:21 PM
I can only show you for an istant I cant afford to be using it especially its power so strong Im have to save it . Your not worth it *spits blood at your foot*
*the dome is 1/4 filled up with water* I have one question, what have you done to emosakura to cause her pain?

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
ahahahaha I like this anger , keep it going lets just say its best to keep it between me and her *Gets up and draws hapoon getting ready to go all out*

Draco Uchiha
05-15-2010, 08:56 PM
ahahahaha I like this anger , keep it going lets just say its best to keep it between me and her *Gets up and draws hapoon getting ready to go all out*
Just tell me, for your sake and sanity.

Mayuri
05-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I dont have sanity ! Gema Tejo show him what it is to cut ! Bankai ! *SP raises massily as a golden energy forms around me my eyes go pure blood red my harpoon dissapears and I now have a giant blade and a long bladed polearm that stretches longer than my body a heavy chain and mini sp wires connecting it all together my body grows huge with strength and the weapons is hand glow red, I laugh as the finishing touch to my bankai is added, A glowing what seems to be in a sphere shaped ball above my head its center grows an eye and it too is blood red though it does not blink keeping its sight straight on you only , your energy is now tracked by it and not only that but your chances of hitting me lower when i now have another way to keep your location is tack* I speed at you in a blink as my giant blade is swung through your chest leaving a pouring spill of a wound , it glows and starts to flare up red as you feel a venom eating your cells to a virus I imput you into* (The Two Weapons chained)http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/thumb/c/c1/Requiem.jpg/600px-Requiem.jpg (one on the right) http://franchisemedia.ign.com/wiki/aion.ign.com/default/uploads/thumb/1/1b/Polearm.png/100px-Polearm.png Ahahahhaha try me (Ikkaku in a way)

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 02:35 PM
I dont have sanity ! Gema Tejo show him what it is to cut ! Bankai ! *SP raises massily as a golden energy forms around me my eyes go pure blood red my harpoon dissapears and I now have a giant blade and a long bladed polearm that stretches longer than my body a heavy chain and mini sp wires connecting it all together my body grows huge with strength and the weapons is hand glow red, I laugh as the finishing touch to my bankai is added, A glowing what seems to be in a sphere shaped ball above my head its center grows an eye and it too is blood red though it does not blink keeping its sight straight on you only , your energy is now tracked by it and not only that but your chances of hitting me lower when i now have another way to keep your location is tack* I speed at you in a blink as my giant blade is swung through your chest leaving a pouring spill of a wound , it glows and starts to flare up red as you feel a venom eating your cells to a virus I imput you into* (The Two Weapons chained)http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/thumb/c/c1/Requiem.jpg/600px-Requiem.jpg (one on the right) http://franchisemedia.ign.com/wiki/aion.ign.com/default/uploads/thumb/1/1b/Polearm.png/100px-Polearm.png Ahahahhaha try me (Ikkaku in a way)
*The dome is now full and all of your movements are slowed due to the effects of being under water. When you swing your blade at me I block it with my sword in my right and stab you in the chest with my trident in my left hand. As soon as it enters your body the water around us being to rotate and you are ripped apart due to the currents*

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Your kidding with this crap arent you *Water is evaporated complety by my hot and hard skin that isnt effected at all by your useless moves , my huge blade breaks yours in half as I slice you in half your trident is blocked by my other weapon , the eye above my head shoots a thin but deadly beam through your heart the eye becomes a vaccum like suck in and sucks you into another dimension as my heavy blade is stabbed into the ground and Im safe from a backfire*

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I wont hurt her admit defeat

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Your kidding with this crap arent you *Water is evaporated complety by my hot and hard skin that isnt effected at all by your useless moves , my huge blade breaks yours in half as I slice you in half your trident is blocked by my other weapon , the eye above my head shoots a thin but deadly beam through your heart the eye becomes a vaccum like suck in and sucks you into another dimension as my heavy blade is stabbed into the ground and Im safe from a backfire*
*I see the blade about to break mine and so I pull away and let your blade swing across while I duck down and your laser hits a single strand of hair. I shunko away and reappear outside of the dome as a see your vaccum about to suck everything away* Kind of a gamble isnt it? *I place my hand on the surface of the dome of water* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Radien! *A huge amount of electricity is entered into the water and you are shocked to death*

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Are you kidding me *Walking out the dome unharmed I laugh as you see my long spear sizzle steam al damage went to it and I felt nothing, the eye shoots many more beams as I shunpo infront of you and slice your body to an easy half my spear also slashes your arm off and makes you guard one or the other*Underneath forms two hands of kido holding you down,above the eye goes crazy with blasts,in front I swing both my weapons in back a Grand drilling energy ball spins its way to your heart*

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Are you kidding me *Walking out the dome unharmed I laugh as you see my long spear sizzle steam al damage went to it and I felt nothing, the eye shoots many more beams as I shunpo infront of you and slice your body to an easy half my spear also slashes your arm off and makes you guard one or the other*Underneath forms two hands of kido holding you down,above the eye goes crazy with blasts,in front I swing both my weapons in back a Grand drilling energy ball spins its way to your heart*
*I use fading darkness and all of your moves go straight threw me with me having no damage and with you being right in front of me I launch a Yami Eikyo, as you know it's 10x bigger, 50x faster, and 100x strong than my yami naguru, at point blank range completely obliterating you*

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Hmph *My armor skin reflects any form of energy including my own as it all hits your Yami, my hands touch your energy ball and it reflects like nothing as you must be drained by now* Well you have to be out of all reshi , shadow step and that Yami thing, your Vizard Mask must be at limit becuz I know for a fact that having it on drains you like a huge leech and the other fact is that your energy use in this battle has been alot more than me so dont GM i know surely your at below limit by now

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Hmph *My armor skin reflects any form of energy including my own as it all hits your Yami, my hands touch your energy ball and it reflects like nothing as you must be drained by now* Well you have to be out of all reshi , shadow step and that Yami thing, your Vizard Mask must be at limit becuz I know for a fact that having it on drains you like a huge leech and the other fact is that your energy use in this battle has been alot more than me so dont GM i know surely your at below limit by now
*I smiles when my Yami Eikyo starts cutting threw your skin and your cut in half* Sorry to burst your bubble but my blast can cut threw any time of armour.

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Well your no fun , have you forgotten again ? *Blade slices it to half and I talk*My blade was made to cut any form of energy , anyways you dont have unlimited SP so your dead out by that last attack it requires much reistu to be so powerful so your not gonna be doing that again

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Well your no fun , have you forgotten again ? *Blade slices it to half and I talk*My blade was made to cut any form of energy , anyways you dont have unlimited SP so your dead out by that last attack it requires much reistu to be so powerful so your not gonna be doing that again
*I jump away* your...right....im...out of sp in this form.......but you havent....seen....my release..... *my trident is absorbed into my sword and it turns from completely white to black* Fall from the heavens Daraku Tenshi! *I turn into my release form*
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/mythical_soul/fallen-angel.jpg
*I say in a doubled voice* Come and face me.

Mayuri
05-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Damn I might have to go Hollowfication *reply later g2g*

Draco Uchiha
05-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Damn I might have to go Hollowfication *reply later g2g*
ok, awsome pic right?

Mayuri
05-18-2010, 09:58 PM
*I jump away* your...right....im...out of sp in this form.......but you havent....seen....my release..... *my trident is absorbed into my sword and it turns from completely white to black* Fall from the heavens Daraku Tenshi! *I turn into my release form*
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/mythical_soul/fallen-angel.jpg
*I say in a doubled voice* Come and face me.
hmmmm *Slashes the air as a booming screech makes your ears bleed it spins air to join with at as a huge explosion hits on contact , all around you symbols appear and inside of them are charged cero like beams that shoot you from a surrounding posistion*

Draco Uchiha
05-19-2010, 07:21 PM
hmmmm *Slashes the air as a booming screech makes your ears bleed it spins air to join with at as a huge explosion hits on contact , all around you symbols appear and inside of them are charged cero like beams that shoot you from a surrounding posistion*
*I appear out of all of your attacks unscathed* Is this all you have. *appears behind you and your entire body is full of cuts* I exspected more.

Mayuri
05-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Dont get god on me *my twirling rod blocks as I turn around and swing a huge beam wave slow but powerful its range very wide* No I wont even use Ojo Fuerte yet.*Eye glows and seems to be charging gathering your released reshi making it its own filtering the bad *Hmmmm 76% only

Draco Uchiha
05-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Dont get god on me *my twirling rod blocks as I turn around and swing a huge beam wave slow but powerful its range very wide* No I wont even use Ojo Fuerte yet.*Eye glows and seems to be charging gathering your released reshi making it its own filtering the bad *Hmmmm 76% only
God, im not even close. *I block your rod with my sword in my left arm and cut it off with my sword in my left* Dont bother with that, my reishi in this form is 100 times the reishi in my hollowfied form.

Mayuri
05-20-2010, 05:19 PM
*Rod reconnects using its wires as I wonder what your abiltys in this form are* You gonna play all day or what

Draco Uchiha
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
*Rod reconnects using its wires as I wonder what your abiltys in this form are* You gonna play all day or what
Fine. God in the heavens, bless me with this gift and this curse, bless me with the power to destroy my enemies and myself. *as i say these words I appear behind you* And the power to protect those I love. *When i say this your cut in half*

Mayuri
05-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Hahaha pathetic *The eye keeps track of you and it becomes done charging lava like magma pours onto your body attracted to all your reistu you radiate in that form your legs turn to melted flesh as I slash my left hand with the harpoon water cools down your legs so quickly your legs go through the same process as metamorphic rocks go through is summary*

Draco Uchiha
05-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Hahaha pathetic *The eye keeps track of you and it becomes done charging lava like magma pours onto your body attracted to all your reistu you radiate in that form your legs turn to melted flesh as I slash my left hand with the harpoon water cools down your legs so quickly your legs go through the same process as metamorphic rocks go through is summary*
*the afterimage dissapears and I appear infront of you with my sp and reshi undetected* Now die by the hand of god. *your body is cut into a million pieces*

Mayuri
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Im not fooled by that crap becuz the huge difference in reshi makes it a auto notice *Magma gathers in your place of reappearence using a gravitational pull to suck you into the extreme ball of lava myself is also pulled in however I swing my giant blade to cut it and you into two bitter ends of matter* Give in already, your attacks make no sense boy

Draco Uchiha
05-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Im not fooled by that crap becuz the huge difference in reshi makes it a auto notice *Magma gathers in your place of reappearence using a gravitational pull to suck you into the extreme ball of lava myself is also pulled in however I swing my giant blade to cut it and you into two bitter ends of matter* Give in already, your attacks make no sense boy
You can cover up your reshi,sp, and se. So your dead already, though i'll give you one more chance to counter. Oh and by the way I didnt dissapear, you destroyed a afterimage due to how fast i was moving.

Mayuri
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
In your form your whole energy system is way too much to be hiding and you'd have to send it some where else to get rid of it. You shouldnt have a release becuz your no Ichigo or Kaname be glad im gonna put up with it. She left the forum so it seems

Draco Uchiha
05-22-2010, 09:44 PM
*I shunko away and point both my swords at you* Die. *Blows the eye tracking me with a oscuro cero, completely obliterating it*

Mayuri
05-29-2010, 08:53 AM
*Eye shoots beam twice as hard gashing through your cero like nothing it fades to dust and reappears all around you in mini forms of itself a giant one above & below you trapping you in a prison pure darkness you see ,as the little ones gather into and all around you a truly huge bang occur popping your body to bits* I wave my giant blade and a piece of what seems to be some matter of mist pours out and makes the atmosphere polluted with toxins*

Draco Uchiha
06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
*Eye shoots beam twice as hard gashing through your cero like nothing it fades to dust and reappears all around you in mini forms of itself a giant one above & below you trapping you in a prison pure darkness you see ,as the little ones gather into and all around you a truly huge bang occur popping your body to bits* I wave my giant blade and a piece of what seems to be some matter of mist pours out and makes the atmosphere polluted with toxins*
Yami naguru nami *When I say this my entire body is covered around yami naguru and I shoot it all around me destroying everything withing a 1000 meter range including the prison and clenses the atmosphere*

Sorry i didnt reply sooner i was on vacation for 10 days and hadnt realised you had replied.

Mayuri
06-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I said darkness to detail you were inside a prison and it was pitch black inside like a cave

Draco Uchiha
06-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I said darkness to detail you were inside a prison and it was pitch black inside like a cave
oh, if I was in a prison you should have just said it.

Mayuri
06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
I did and I also stated plain darkness is all you see

Draco Uchiha
06-10-2010, 02:42 PM
I did and I also stated plain darkness is all you see
woops. must have misread, sorry. I fixed my move.

Mayuri
06-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Yami naguru nami *When I say this my entire body is covered around yami naguru and I shoot it all around me destroying everything withing a 1000 meter range including the prison and clenses the atmosphere*

Sorry i didnt reply sooner i was on vacation for 10 days and hadnt realised you had replied.
You try to burst out however it only feeds Ojo Fuerte the more power it needs to obliterate you to bits charging everymore of it you give off

Draco Uchiha
06-10-2010, 07:46 PM
You try to burst out however it only feeds Ojo Fuerte the more power it needs to obliterate you to bits charging everymore of it you give off
*I see that the blast is being absorbed so i use fading darkness, come out of the prison, and slice the eye into a billion pieces in less than a second. I then create a darkness sphere and the toxins are absorbed into the ball and cleansed*

Mayuri
06-10-2010, 08:01 PM
*I see that the blast is being absorbed so i use fading darkness, come out of the prison, and slice the eye into a billion pieces in less than a second. I then create a darkness sphere and the toxins are absorbed into the ball and cleansed*
:evil: Explain whats a darkness sphere and what fading darkness is
you dont describe things good at all

Draco Uchiha
06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
:evil: Explain whats a darkness sphere and what fading darkness is
you dont describe things good at all
1. look back in the fight and if you recall, fading darkness is where the attack goes threw me with me taking no damage
2. A darkness sphere is a sphere that cleanses/ destroys anything that gets absorbed or trapped in it.