Restrictions: no Water monster thing for Sugetsu

Distance: u make it up

Acceptiosn: Kurenai has unlimeted Kunai + Shuricans

Yellow Flash
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Kurenai is a fodder and featless.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah Kurenai doesn't have any feats to debate this. Sure she has a genjutsu we have seen but she only uses that to be able to get up close and inflict physical damage...which for right now Suigetsu is immune to all physical damage.

Suigetsu takes this.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Suigetsu has shown no defence for Genjutsu. And its safe to assume that Tree Binding Death is effective if not used on someone who can break out of it. At close range-if Kurenai were to catch Suigetsu in her genjutsu, the match would probably be more or less over assuming Suigetsu cannot liquify himself while in Genjutsu.

At mid-long range,Suigetsu can swing his sword and cut Kurenais head off.Or alternatively force large blasts of water at her.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Suigetsu has shown no defence for Genjutsu. And its safe to assume that Tree Binding Death is effective if not used on someone who can break out of it. At close range-if Kurenai were to catch Suigetsu in her genjutsu, the match would probably be more or less over assuming Suigetsu cannot liquify himself while in Genjutsu.

At mid-long range,Suigetsu can swing his sword and cut Kurenais head off.Or alternatively force large blasts of water at her.

Kurenai's genjutsu is not like Itachi's though..hers is weaker for one and it is used so she can get up close and physically attack her target.

The minute she physically attacks him in real time, he breaks out of genjutsu due to hydration (assuming that disturbs his chakra) and then he swings Decapitator sword gg.

Kurenai's genjutsu is not used to attack but merely to setup for an attack.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Kurenai's genjutsu is not like Itachi's though..hers is weaker for one and it is used so she can get up close and physically attack her target.

The minute she physically attacks him in real time, he breaks out of genjutsu due to hydration (assuming that disturbs his chakra) and then he swings Decapitator sword gg.

Kurenai's genjutsu is not used to attack but merely to setup for an attack.
Does she actually attack with them with a Kunai though?I thought her Genjutsu merely made the target believe they were binded by a tree-and that Kurenai was about to stab them.And when she did, they were manipulated into thinking they felt pain.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Does she actually attack with them with a Kunai though?I thought her Genjutsu merely made the target believe they were binded by a tree-and that Kurenai was about to stab them.And when she did, they were manipulated into thinking they felt pain.

Yeah but how can she manipulate Suigetsu into thinking that when he took a full powered punch from KB? He doesn't feel pain...so how could she "trick" him into thinking that. And if she did trick him then he would use hydration technique which is debateably a surge in chakra to form into a body of water or produce an amount of water which would then break him out of it. Err rather Suigetsu doesn't feel pain from physical attacks...but he did from ninjutsu like Chidori.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Yeah but how can she manipulate Suigetsu into thinking that when he took a full powered punch from KB? He doesn't feel pain...so how could she "trick" him into thinking that. And if she did trick him then he would use hydration technique which is debateably a surge in chakra to form into a body of water or produce an amount of water which would then break him out of it. Err rather Suigetsu doesn't feel pain from physical attacks...but he did from ninjutsu like Chidori.
Because its Genjutsu, Genjutsu involves manipulating the targets senses and awareness. It can make people feel pain, see things which aren't really there or even become paralysed. Genjutsu cant cause any physical harm, it merely tricks the brain into thinking that the body is taking pain-and so the brains body suffers-and the body in this case, is Suigetsu.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Because its Genjutsu, Genjutsu involves manipulating the targets senses and awareness. It can make people feel pain, see things which aren't really there or even become paralysed. Genjutsu cant cause any physical harm, it merely tricks the brain into thinking that the body is taking pain-and so the brains body suffers-and the body in this case, is Suigetsu.

I know what genjutsu is..
But you are missing my point...Suigetsu DOESN'T feel any physical pain so therefore this wouldn't have any effect on him..if by some chance it did make him feel pain he would realize it wasn't real.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 01:06 PM
But you are missing my point...Suigetsu DOESN'T feel any physical pain so therefore this wouldn't have any effect on him..if by some chance it did make him feel pain he would realize it wasn't real.
No, he doesn't feel any PHYSICAL pain. There is no proof to suggest he cannot feel pain in general, he still has nerve cells and a brain like anyone else,so I don't see why not.And even if he did realise it wasn't real, he would still be under the Genjutsu- and thus be binded.Unable to escape.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 01:07 PM
No, he doesn't feel any PHYSICAL pain. There is no proof to suggest he cannot feel pain in general, he still has nerve cells and a brain like anyone else,so I don't see why not.And even if he did realise it wasn't real, he would still be under the Genjutsu- and thus be binded.Unable to escape.

You just proved my point with your first sentence...so how can Kurenai trick him into feeling PHYSICAL pain when he doesn't in real time? That's what her technique does...tricks her opponents into thinking they feel PHYSICAL pain.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
You just proved my point with your first sentence...so how can Kurenai trick him into feeling PHYSICAL pain when he doesn't in real time? That's what her technique does...tricks her opponents into thinking they feel PHYSICAL pain.
Because it isn't actual physical pain xD
Its only what his body percieves it to be. The only reason he can't feel physical pain is because he turns into water before any attacks -like a punch or a sword; reach him. But this technique affects the brain.So he can't just turn into water afer being put under the effects-and thus should feel pain.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Because it isn't actual physical pain xD
Its only what his body percieves it to be. The only reason he can't feel physical pain is because he turns into water before any attacks -like a punch or a sword; reach him. But this technique affects the brain.So he can't just turn into water afer being put under the effects-and thus should feel pain.

Suigetsu's body won't percieve it to be anything since he doesn't feel physical pain :lol: That's all there is to it...you can't say he doesn't feel physical pain and then say a genjutsu will make/trick him into thinking he does when he knows no physical attacks have an effect on him. Doesn't matter if it affects his brain and central nervous system...he has not ever been affected by physical attacks...whether it be from KB, Karin or getting chopped in half by that crony in the mansion.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Suigetsu's body won't percieve it to be anything since he doesn't feel physical pain :lol: That's all there is to it...you can't say he doesn't feel physical pain and then say a genjutsu will make/trick him into thinking he does when he knows no physical attacks have an effect on him. Doesn't matter if it affects his brain and central nervous system...he has not ever been affected by physical attacks...whether it be from KB, Karin or getting chopped in half by that crony in the mansion.
Ill repeat what I said before:
"The only reason he can't feel physical pain is because he turns into water before any attacks -like a punch or a sword; reach him"

This happens whenever he is physically hit with something, and thus he turns his body into water to avoid damage. He is not being hit with anything except an illusion in his brain affecting his senses.So Im quite sure-he can be hit

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Kurenai is subfodder, there is no scenario in which she could ever defeat Suigetsu. EVER.

The idea that Kurenai's one piece of garbage genjutsu would save her from being torn limb from limb in the first yoctosecond of the fight is laughable.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Ill repeat what I said before:
"The only reason he can't feel physical pain is because he turns into water before any attacks -like a punch or a sword; reach him"

This happens whenever he is physically hit with something, and thus he turns his body into water to avoid damage. He is not being hit with anything except an illusion in his brain affecting his senses.So Im quite sure-he can be hit

Wrong...he is made of water..the human body is 70% water...Suigetsu is clearly more than that....do you really think he had the reaction time to turn into water when KB blitzed him and punched him in the stomache? And you are wrong about he turns into it after or before being hit...as seen when he goes through a fence when Sasuke interogates a lightning shinobi for the whereabouts of KB.

I don't think he can be hit physically and recieve damage/pain from said physical attack...and there are no feats to prove otherwise.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Wrong...he is made of water..the human body is 70% water...Suigetsu is clearly more than that....do you really think he had the reaction time to turn into water when KB blitzed him and punched him in the stomache? And you are wrong about he turns into it after or before being hit...as seen when he goes through a fence when Sasuke interogates a lightning shinobi for the whereabouts of KB.

I don't think he can be hit physically and recieve damage/pain from said physical attack...and there are no feats to prove otherwise.
He is not being hit physically ,as I have said before-he is being hit mentally, and being forced into thinking hes taking physical damage.He can't turn into a water form while under a Genjutsu-because when you are in Genjutsu.Generally you cannot move,and only see your movements in your head.

You are giving me feats where he was phyiscally attacked, and that is all fine and well.But he is not being attacked physically,but mentally-and being tricked into feeling physical damage(which he can only not feel because he reveals his water form). Perhaps,perhaps a kunai would not work.But if that were the case, she could attach an exploding tag to her kunai and pierce Suigetsu with it-where he would indefintly feel damage.

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Good thing for Suigetsu that Kurenai will be dead long before she gets the chance to try her only genjutsu on him.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 01:57 PM
He is not being hit physically ,as I have said before-he is being hit mentally, and being forced into thinking hes taking physical damage.He can't turn into a water form while under a Genjutsu-because when you are in Genjutsu.Generally you cannot move,and only see your movements in your head.

You are giving me feats where he was phyiscally attacked, and that is all fine and well.But he is not being attacked physically,but mentally-and being tricked into feeling physical damage(which he can only not feel because he reveals his water form). Perhaps,perhaps a kunai would not work.But if that were the case, she could attach an exploding tag to her kunai and pierce Suigetsu with it-where he would indefintly feel damage.

You can't force someone into thinking they are physically damaged when they know they can't be physically damaged...I don't see how that would work. Suigetsu purposefully takes physical hits....like he did with that guy who cut him in half and same with KB. Kurenai's genjutsu as I said earlier is meant to bind the target and physically afflict them in real time...and this would have no affect on Suigetsu...same goes for "tricking" him into feeling physical attacks in this genjutsu.

There are still no feats to prove otherwise.

tanduhman
05-06-2010, 02:02 PM

this is ture.. due to the brain being the oly reason that we feel pain in the first place, because it sends, and recives messages of pain in a millisecond the fact that a gengutsu does no actual physical damage. Its working throughout the mind and sending a fake message to the brain that suigetsu would be under pain.

@Jin- i really do not see how you do not understand this.. yes he does not feel pain, but according to a gengutsu his brain would make him think that he is feeling pain although he really isnt. Although hence feeling the fake pain suigetsu would know that he is under a gengutsu, but just knowing that you are in a gengutsu does not stop you from experiencing the fake pain. Just like how kakashi "knew he was in itachis tsuky, he still felt the imaginary pain. Suigetsu although could get himself out of the gengutsu by releasing chakra.

Jinchiruuki
05-06-2010, 02:10 PM
this is ture.. due to the brain being the oly reason that we feel pain in the first place, because it sends, and recives messages of pain in a millisecond the fact that a gengutsu does no actual physical damage. Its working throughout the mind and sending a fake message to the brain that suigetsu would be under pain.

@Jin- i really do not see how you do not understand this.. yes he does not feel pain, but according to a gengutsu his brain would make him think that he is feeling pain although he really isnt. Although hence feeling the fake pain suigetsu would know that he is under a gengutsu, but just knowing that you are in a gengutsu does not stop you from experiencing the fake pain. Just like how kakashi "knew he was in itachis tsuky, he still felt the imaginary pain. Suigetsu although could get himself out of the gengutsu by releasing chakra.

/facepalm

I do understand what she is saying..I don't get however how she thinks Kurenai would win this just by using that lousy genjutsu attack by "tricking" him to thinking he was in pain. Ok so he feels this physical pain...then he automatically recognizes that he is genjutsu because in real time he wouldn't feel this pain..then breaks out of it via hydration (seeing as that can be considered a surge of chakra) and slices her GG end of Kurenai.

Lady Tsunade
05-06-2010, 02:15 PM
/facepalm

I do understand what she is saying..I don't get however how she thinks Kurenai would win this just by using that lousy genjutsu attack by "tricking" him to thinking he was in pain. Ok so he feels this physical pain...then he automatically recognizes that he is genjutsu because in real time he wouldn't feel this pain..then breaks out of it via hydration (seeing as that can be considered a surge of chakra) and slices her GG end of Kurenai.
She only has a shot at winning at 5m or closer. Any further than that And Suigetsu can slice her head off with his giant sword with ease.

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 03:08 PM
No she doesn't. She could be standing three inches away from him, start the fight with the genjutsu already activated and have access to the Eight Gates and still lose.

Like I said, there is no realistic scenario in which Kurenai could ever defeat Suigetsu in any way ever.

Any attempt to claim otherwise is blatant fanboyism(or I guess fangirlism) and both the idea and anyone supporting that idea are utterly retarded and need to die in a greasefire.

tanduhman
05-06-2010, 03:11 PM
/facepalm

oh well i get that point of view as well.. yah i dont see how she could win, being that his hydration seems to work without the need of handsigns, and happens automatically. Its morelike his body reaction in my opinion so no matter what suigetsu could break it.. and win

@dudemeister- thats...... pretty colorfull XD

Slack 40
05-06-2010, 04:10 PM
/facepalm

Since genjutsu targets the mind, it will cause mental damage, for example people can be tricked into dying via dreams it is rare and is "somewhat" like genjutsu in the affect that a person can die from their dream. An example of someone who died was a women who was having a nightmare and was tossing and turning in bed and kept shouting get away help killer and the husband tried to wake her up and found her dead and the medical examinations showed no damage to her body she just was "tricked into dying"
Kurenai can trap suigetsu in a genjutsu (which is stronger then a dream) and just stab him in the heart and make him think he is dying. Also the reason why suigetsu can become water is because of his hydration technique which allows him to make any part of his body liquid and suigetsu can keep his body like this so he doesn't have to activate the technique BUT since it is his mind that is affected i don't think he'd be able to use the technique because of the genjutsu although i could be wrong

It all depends on wheather or not kurenai can make her genjutsu attack so lethal that it would kill suigetsu, because if she can't then suigetsu takes this

I'm gonna go with.....SUIGETSU because i don't think kurenai has shown a very lethal genjutsu like itachi's

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 04:13 PM
No genjutsu can kill much less Kurenai's piece of horse feces genjutsu. And even if it does do mental damage, it would be completely ignorable because Kurenai's genjutsu is incredibly weak.

And dreams can't trick you into dying either. Dreams don't work that way. At worst, you could suffer cardiac arrest because of a particularly distressing dream(and then only if you don't have a particularly strong heart to begin with), but that's about it as far as I'm aware.

Slack 40
05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
No genjutsu can kill much less Kurenai's piece of horse feces genjutsu. And even if it does do mental damage, it would be completely ignorable because Kurenai's genjutsu is incredibly weak.

And dreams can't trick you into dying either. Dreams don't work that way. At worst, you could suffer cardiac arrest because of a particularly distressing dream(and then only if you don't have a particularly strong heart to begin with), but that's about it as far as I'm aware.
You actually can if you get so worked up and you got adrelanlin pumping you can have a heart attack so yes you can die from a dream

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 04:35 PM
You can die from a heart attack, and then only if you aren't especially sturdy to begin with. The fact that it may have occured as a result of a dream is neither here nor there. You can't die from a dream.

SuigetsuHozuki
05-07-2010, 07:25 PM
gosh well... im with Suigetsu all the waaaaaay duh! I mean... just look at my name!!

321zigzag1
05-07-2010, 07:52 PM
If only Suigetsu wasn't a Hydroman oh wait.

Majin
02-24-2013, 04:55 AM

Genjutsu can affect the victim's mind , which mean even Suigetsu in his hydra form can feel PAIN . It is because Genjutsu make he think that he's in pain

Souret
02-24-2013, 04:58 AM
If she can get him under a genjutsu she can win. We saw he stop Itachi Uchiha (only for a few seconds) with gentutsu. Once he is under the genjutsu she can either if it's possible cut him before he turns to water or bottle him up if he does. But if she is unable to trap him in genjutsu she gets cut up.

PrinceofPeace
02-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Sugeitsu wins!

Kureani would capture him in genjutsu then she would go to cut his throat. Suddenly Suietsu bursts into water and drowns Kureani

Devils Lawyer
03-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Suigetsu is too haxx. Kurenai has nothing to put him down with.

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 12:12 AM
..besides ggenjutsu

Maruko
03-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Isn't her genjutsu on a averagelevel?
Isn't Suigetsu at least jonin level? Jonin can break that.
Not saying Suigetsu can, but according to feats Suigetsu is better IMO. Kurenai showed one single jutsu in the whole manga.

Devils Lawyer
03-10-2013, 12:52 AM
How does genjutsu put down sugetsu?

Maruko
03-10-2013, 12:54 AM
I don't know...according to hype, Kurenai wins, but I just can't get over it.
We've seen her put Itachi under genjutsu and he laughed at her. ITACHI bloody UCHIHA laughed at her.
He never laughs, but he had to that time. :lol:
Suigetsu held off a Bijuu rofl.

Shikamaru Nara
03-10-2013, 06:59 AM
It's really difficult to say.
The way I picture Kurenai's Jutsu, you're pretty much just high on acid. :lol:

I'm convinced Suigetsu can just become water even when he's still in Genjutsu. Iirc her Genjutsu isn't that strong.

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Sugeitsu has no genjutsu feats. Sugeitsu is not that smart and no where beat jonin level. As long as kurenai keeps her distance and uses genjutsu off the bat it's an easy win. Sugeitsu can not do much

Shikamaru Nara
03-10-2013, 08:01 AM
I never said that Suigetsu had Genjutsu feats.
Kurenai has never shown any lethal forms of Genjutsu.

Maruko
03-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Sugeitsu has no genjutsu feats. Sugeitsu is not that smart and no where beat jonin level. As long as kurenai keeps her distance and uses genjutsu off the bat it's an easy win. Sugeitsu can not do much

Sasuke is a genin yet he's a kage level fighter.
Also, when Kurenai holds off a bijuu with brute force, I'll acknowledge that she's stronger.
Suigetsu just turns into water and gg. She can't cast genjutsu on water.

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 08:19 AM
It's cool SN I was just sayin

And yes the water can be cast on genjutsu cuz it had chakra

And sugeitsu had field advantage which he does not have now

Devils Lawyer
03-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeah again how does Kurenai kill suigetsu. Aside from the magic eyeball clan nobody has genjutsu that can't be countered. Yeah Kurenai gets drowned.

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Kurenai would keep her distance. And you totally assume sugietsu would break out. He is not smart nor has great chakra control. How would sugietsu cause himself pain. How would sugietsu break out.

Genjutsu and its over. Sugietsu is binder by tree

Devils Lawyer
03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah in that whole post I didn't read not one jutsu capable of putting Sugetsu down. His skill level is demonstrated to be high him not knowing the basics nd breaking out of genjutsu is an asinine statement. Considering he uses high level technique cpble of turning his body into water.

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Turning your body into water is not high level

Devils Lawyer
03-10-2013, 03:57 PM

Again they say I be trolling.:lol:

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Sugeitsu would at least need to be conscience to do that and that would be hard I do in genjutsu

Vivi
03-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Tree binding vs Water Guy?

Illusionary watering the plants.

Kurenai would keep her distance.Too bad her only Genjutsu is short ranged and took some time to have an effect.

On another note:
Desert location?

PrinceofPeace
03-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Due to location that means Sugetisu would be slow and lazy and dehdrated quickly.

Kurenai just spams kunai and shuriken until Sugeitsu runs out of chakra

Devils Lawyer
03-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Sugeitsu would at least need to be conscience to do that and that would be hard I do in genjutsu
Genjutsu is not hard to break. Several characters have proven this fact.

Mekuto
03-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Id say Kurenai the method to breaking Genjutsu is by spiking your power quickly or having outside stimuli. It require A decent reserve to throw off the Genjutsu, Sugetsu was not never shown to posses that. He not exactly depicted as having a great mental fortitude. :p So its the question of can she figure out stab the heart before her chakra runs out. I think she would.

PrinceofPeace
03-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Whatever DL,

Kurenai just keeps her distance till sugietsu gets tired

Maruko
03-11-2013, 05:50 AM

How so? O.o

PrinceofPeace
03-11-2013, 07:50 AM
its not an attack. You turn into a puddle big whoop. Especially in a desert where it puts Sugeitsu at a distadvantage

Kurenai spams suirken and kunai while she runs from him keeping a safe distance

Sugietsu is froced to keep running to dodge and carry his huge sword raising his body temp making him tired faster to eventually he dies

Devils Lawyer
03-11-2013, 08:07 AM
You you are right kurenai can't win. She has no known offensive jutsu. I am just being an ass. Nobody agrees with me anywhere I just want to be right atleast on here

Sorry you suck at life.;)

PrinceofPeace
03-11-2013, 07:06 PM
So how does sugeitsu win?

If you really think sugietsu one if te laziest people in the whole show is winning in one of the hottest places in the narutoverse your crazy. Kurenai runs while spamming weapons. Sugietsu would for even hotter and more tired and eventually lose

It's not that hard bro

Vivi
03-11-2013, 07:38 PM
FFS stop acting like it's gonna be boiling hot there with Suigetsu evaporating within seconds.

PrinceofPeace
03-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Never said boiling. It was not boiling when sugietsu was walking but he wanted a break. It's IC so he would quickly get tired and evaporate plus he has to constantly defend from weapons so carrying that sword with his enhanced arm will waste energy

Mekuto
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
So I must be having a stroke, me and POP actually agree with each other. Kurenai is praised by Itachi for catching him in her genjutsu and was then able to break herself out off Itach's reversal. Kurenai blends her attacks with her genjutsu her could lterally make sugetsu over exert hmself fending off imaginary trees, the killing him once his weakness is exposed.

Devils Lawyer
03-11-2013, 11:52 PM
So how does sugeitsu win?

If you really think sugietsu one if te laziest people in the whole show is winning in one of the hottest places in the narutoverse your crazy. Kurenai runs while spamming weapons. Sugietsu would for even hotter and more tired and eventually lose

It's not that hard bro

That is ;););););););) stupid and has nothing to do with fightIng ability. Sugetsu is stronger, faster, and has way more offensive capabilities than Kurenai. She had one known genjutsu which isn't guranteed to help her. Not only thay sugetsu body nullifies most known physical attacks. Kurenai gets executed.

PrinceofPeace
03-12-2013, 04:50 AM
How is sugeitsu faster? Kurenai reacted to itachi after all. Sugietsu can only win up close. And their speed difference is not great enough for sugeitsu to blitz her. There is no water in the deser and its hot do the math!
Kurenai throws suriken n Kunai all around. Sugietsu runs out of energy n chakra

Devils Lawyer
03-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Kurenai didn't react to Itachi she hit a standing still Itachi who didn't even care what or who came at him. Suigetsu actually engaged in actual combat.

Then furthermore the location is Gaara village so yeah there is water.

Vivi
03-12-2013, 07:05 AM
I think PoP means how Kurenai blocked the kick from a I don't give a ;);););) , holding back and sick Part 1 Itachi.

PrinceofPeace
03-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Kurenai didn't react to Itachi she hit a standing still Itachi who didn't even care what or who came at him. Suigetsu actually engaged in actual combat.

Then furthermore the location is Gaara village so yeah there is water.

Yeah Vivi that's what I meant and its still better than what Sugeitsu's speed feats. Even if Sugietsu is faster it's not by that much.

Where is this water? First Sugeitsu would have to find it and Kureani will not let him easily with Kureani constantly spamming weapons.

You can just admit your wrong now. Sugietsu has no way of winning this. Each time he moves and counters he is just getting weaker. And he can not use his waer monster thing like he did against KB so finding water is useless