PDA

View Full Version : The Fullmetal alchemist (Brotherhood)verse versus The Naruto verse

Bacon
05-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I have been thinking of what universe could have a chance against the Naruto verse ever since they were pitted against the Terminators. To prevent a Roflstomp thread, I will try to set up circumstances that make it into somewhat of a war; rather than Naruto in the left corner, and Full metal in the right.

Since this is the Naruto Discussion forums, I think that most people are aware that only 1 in 100 ninja art powerful enough to wield multiple chakra elements, and most chunin don't possess Rock lee's strength, speed, and stamina. Then when you think about the Akatsuki, please don't make them invincible based on town busters. That is a pathetic argument because the Akatsuki would just take over the world within weeks.

The Fullmetal alchemist feats:

Turning regular human into homuculi. Each of which can have hundreds of lives, and can regenerate involuntarily. These being each have one trait, and they aren't subject to the chains of fatigue.

Greed: Can form a nearly impenetrable skin of carbon.

Lust: She can form spikes that shoot from her fingers that can be used as sword as well. She has sliced through stone in the past.
Gluttony: This guy is overpowered, and can devour anything once his stomach tears open.
Envy: He is capable of shape shifting into people, weapons and grow into a massive hulking beast.
Wrath:Wrath is a master of sword play, and possess a sharingan type of power.
Pride: He is a Humonculus who can use shadow like appendages to spy on people, and kill them before them can utter a word.
>.> I forgot the other two deadly sins.

Other stuff
Alchemy doesn't require energy in from the user because they are drawing from the dead. So manipulating the ground into spikes for instances requires them to excert no effort.
Issac the ice alchemist nearly buried Central under ice with an imperfect philospher's stone.Roy mustang has been seen to have a town buster with of his own.The Crimson alchemist has been seen to have his own unique, sadistic town buster.Louis Armstrong has his own as well,but it's questionable in Brotherhood.Brigadier general basco gran: Has his own by creating canons into his body.The Antagonist who makes the honomucli in Brotherhood can shift the enviroment without lifting a finger. He truned himself into a Philospher stone.His slaves such as Van Hoenhiem possess this power.
Other feats: Alchestry is a the long range equivalent to Alchemy.
The Fullmetal Series possess basic World war mechanized weapons such as spring field rifles, and artillery.

Limitations: Human transmutation is forbidden since it takes generations to complete.

Does the Fullmetal universe stand a chance?

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Father solos.

Sazabi24
05-06-2010, 01:03 PM
God- father solos.

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 01:32 PM
-Madara Appears!!!-

-Madara uses intangibility

-Father uses Alchemy

-Madara becomes a chair

Intangible chair, meet alchemist ass

Bacon
05-06-2010, 02:15 PM
For the record, I would like to point two things out.

1. Madara would be able to see the energy Father utilizes; just like when Sasuke could see Deidara's.
2. I didn't know Father was nearly omnipotent. >_>

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Father solos. By powerscaling, he solos the HST, since he was about to create a sun and also due to his God Form, which unfortunately, doesn't have too many feats.

Also, Bradley's eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharingan.

Bacon
05-06-2010, 02:39 PM
What if Father wasn't there. >.> I figured Madara could match him. xD

Would Fullmetal still win?

Sazabi24
05-06-2010, 02:43 PM

Hoenheim, Pride, or Kimblee do the job.

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 02:44 PM
For the record, I would like to point two things out.

1. Madara would be able to see the energy Father utilizes; just like when Sasuke could see Deidara's.
1) What energy?? Father transmutes at the speed of thought! Father thinks "chair." And Madara becomes a chair, and that was father before he even absorbed God.

No, Madara can't. At all.

And yes, Fullmetal would still win.

Bacon
05-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Hoenheim, Pride, or Kimblee do the job.
I agree that Hoenheim and Pride would be tough kookies,but why Kimblee? He is a out of shape due to his incarceration.
1) What energy?? Father transmutes at the speed of thought! Father thinks "chair." And Madara becomes a chair, and that was father before he even absorbed God.

No, Madara can't. At all.

And yes, Fullmetal would still win.
Yes I know being a living philospher stone means he can avoid equivalent exchange, but the stones are made of people. Those peopel are the energy for the stone, thus Madara could see him use his power; even if it's just thought.

Reasons...WHy would Fma stomp Naruto? I am not arguing, but one liners like that defeat the purpose of the thread. xD:shock:

Sazabi24
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Out of shape Kimblee kept up with scar, who is a proven casual bullet timer. It also helps that he can city block bust.

A small stone with 20 lives could be used to preform multiple city block busters. Father has half a million lives. How much does that equal?

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 04:30 PM
I agree that Hoenheim and Pride would be tough kookies,but why Kimblee? He is a out of shape due to his incarceration.
Kimblee claps. Casual City Block Buster. GG Naruto-verse.

Yes I know being a living philospher stone means he can avoid equivalent exchange, but the stones are made of people. Those peopel are the energy for the stone, thus Madara could see him use his power; even if it's just thought.
Which would do what exactly? Won't help Madara to keep father from turning him into a chair.

Reasons...WHy would Fma stomp Naruto? I am not arguing, but one liners like that defeat the purpose of the thread. xD:shock:
The one-liners are really all we need...until you can downplay them or prove how they won't work, in which case we'd have to expand on them.

Bacon
05-06-2010, 06:01 PM
I am surpirsed to see that Naruto Verse gets stomped this bad, so I will prepare an essay defending them. Father may be omnipeotant,but as stated by Itachi; Madara is Immortal. As far as I have seen father do, he doesn't just think of and it happens. He may have ways to attack beyond simply placing his hand in front of him,but he is no sorcerer. He doesn't just wiggle his nose, and Turn people into chairs.
Anyhow, this is statement is just me acknowlegding the challenge.

crystalblade13
05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
chibaku tensai roflstomps all but father. naruto speed and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>fullmetals. tailed beasts also stomp all but (maybe) father.

Sazabi24
05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I am surpirsed to see that Naruto Verse gets stomped this bad, so I will prepare an essay defending them. Father may be omnipeotant,but as stated by Itachi; Madara is Immortal. As far as I have seen father do, he doesn't just think of and it happens. He may have ways to attack beyond simply placing his hand in front of him,but he is no sorcerer. He doesn't just wiggle his nose, and Turn people into chairs.

Father doesn't need to wiggle his nose.

He just stands there and rips out your soul.

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
I am surpirsed to see that Naruto Verse gets stomped this bad, so I will prepare an essay defending them. Father may be omnipeotant,but as stated by Itachi; Madara is Immortal.
a) Immortality=Can live a really long time, most of the time it does not mean unkillable

b) Father's not omnipotent.....

c) How's that gonna save Madara from being deconstructed atomically, or turned into a chair. Alchemist Ass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chair, no matter how you look at it.

As far as I have seen father do, he doesn't just think of and it happens. He may have ways to attack beyond simply placing his hand in front of him,but he is no sorcerer.
Yes, he does......

He doesn't just wiggle his nose, and Turn people into chairs.
He transmutes simply by thinking. He literally transmutes at the speed of thought, just by thinking it. Father thinks "chair", Madara becomes that.

chibaku tensai roflstomps all but father
Kimblee claps. Mustang snaps. Father thinks.

naruto speed and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>fullmetals. tailed beasts also stomp all but (maybe) father.
Alchemy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? Nine-tailed fox? Lol, new carpet and coat.

Father>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? Alchemy at the speed of thought.

Any State Alchemist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? Alchemy.

Kimblee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? Casual Attack with Stone=City Block Buster, what do you think an actually serious one would be??

Scar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? He can deconstruct matter.

Mustang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuus. Why? He can roast it alive from the inside and make it explode from the inside as well.

Do I really need to keep going?

Bacon
05-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Down played alchemy,or rather I explained what the heck it is. xD ^^

What is Alchemy by Full metal standards?
Alchemy is the act of anaylizing, breaking down, and rebuilding mass. Transmutation circles allow for the alchemist to draw upon the energy of the world, and utilize it.

The relevance to the Full metal Alchemist universe.
Alchemists who are a part of the Amestris army need a circle first. Unlike Hand signs, anyone who is not a state alchemist will need to time draw up this complicated circles.

State Alchemists: Roy will be my example.

State alchemists often specialize in a certain skill. Roy can readily create flames by manipulating the oxygen in the air while creating a spark with his gloves. This results in an enlarged flame. Despite being a state alchemist, he is limited to this one transmutation,and while he may be able to spam bombs while excerting little energy of his own. He is still a regular person, and doesn't possess the same stamina as a shinobi.

Second tier alchemists/fighters: Edward and Alphonse

He may be an exception to the restrictions of Roy, and even break down matter like scar. However, do not forget that Alphonse can be brought down by any water style jutsu, and despite Ed's reaction time. He could not last more than ten minutes with a juggernaut like Naruto who is in Sage mode.

Third tier fighters: Hoenhiem
Close examination of his alchemy shows that he needs physical contact with any surface he is changing.

Father: class 4

Same with him. If he could change things on his own without contact, then he would not need that big lummax to dig his tunnel, he would have killed scar, and would not need to hide. He is exactly like Madara in every way because he may be somewhat invincible, yet he does not have the power to take over the world.
In other words: he is not as strong as the hype suggests.

Final argument for now: The sarcastic notion that any alchemist can turn a biiju into a chair lacks any logic. To make a transmutation circle large enough to fit the shukkau, durable enough to not be destroyed by its weight, and the fact that any alchemist would not know what it is tells a different story.

Sazabi24
05-10-2010, 11:42 AM
um... Kimblee can casually city block bust with a stone with a dozen lives.

Father's stone has half a million, scale up if you want.

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Maybe I should repost the same post I did few months ago in a very same topic.

Bacon
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM
um... Kimblee can casually city block bust with a stone with a dozen lives.

Father's stone has half a million, scale up if you want.
KImblee targeted old people and normal civilians. I doubt he could hit shinobi without leaving himself wide open. The fact is, scar almost killed him with a lead pipe.
Maybe I should repost the same post I did few months ago in a very same topic.
I suppose.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:47 AM
What's this nonsense about Father being fourth tier while Mustang is top tier?

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Narutoverse in general has superior speed and destructive capacity and durability compared to FMA.
They also got versatility thanks to jutsu.

FMA however has alchemy hax from top tier for example.

In theory Father can solo because of his alchemy transmuting hax.

Or Hohenheim and his half million+ lives.

:ugeek:

Bacon
05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Sorry... the higher your number, the stronger I think they are. xD

Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1756737#post1756737)
Narutoverse in general has superior speed and destructive capacity and durability compared to FMA.
They also got versatility thanks to jutsu.

FMA however has alchemy hax from top tier for example.

In theory Father can solo because of his alchemy transmuting hax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1756765#post1756765)
Or Hohenheim and his half million+ lives.
That's all fine and dandy,but if that were true. He would not need homuculi to do his dirty work, thus he is not as omnipotent as you say.

EDIT:By the way, please elaborate.I am not trying to be a stick in the mud,but I would like to hear this theory :]

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I never he was omnipoent. No one said he was.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 12:04 PM
I realize that, the nonsense comes in when you think Father and Hohenheim are weak,

Bacon
05-10-2010, 12:04 PM
You all could have fooled me. God = omnipotent. :[
This is boring.

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 12:06 PM
God in fictional sense has a different varied definitions.

Also Eastern sense of God is also different from that of the western.

Bacon
05-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I realize that, the nonsense comes in when you think Father and Hohenheim are weak,
Are you not reading what I said. The higher their number, the more power I made them. Who said I was saying they are weak? I am merely suggesting the notion of transmutation without contact is ridiculous.

God in fictional sense has a different varied definitions.

Also Eastern sense of God is also different from that of the western.

I suppose.

superman
05-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I have been thinking of what universe could have a chance against the Naruto verse ever since they were pitted against the Terminators. To prevent a Roflstomp thread, I will try to set up circumstances that make it into somewhat of a war; rather than Naruto in the left corner, and Full metal in the right.
I think the Terminators vs Narutoverse thread was for the most part a WTFpwn in favor of the NV even though most NV ninjas haven't shown evidence of bullet proof bodies. However, the Terminators could still solo if they nuke spam NVverse.

Since this is the Naruto Discussion forums, I think that most people are aware that only 1 in 100 ninja art powerful enough to wield multiple chakra elements, and most chunin don't possess Rock lee's strength, speed, and stamina. Then when you think about the Akatsuki, please don't make them invincible based on town busters. That is a pathetic argument because the Akatsuki would just take over the world within weeks.

I know. We can only use known characters and then assume the rest of their verse is fodder with limited ability.

To be honest, I don't like these verse vs verse threads mainly because there are so many unknown factors we have to take into consideration. I.e. we don't know for sure how many people in NV have the capacity of the named cast. I think it would be better if we only compared the named characters of both verses to make things simpler for us.

The Fullmetal alchemist feats:

Turning regular human into homuculi. Each of which can have hundreds of lives, and can regenerate involuntarily. These being each have one trait, and they aren't subject to the chains of fatigue.

Greed: Can form a nearly impenetrable skin of carbon.

Lust: She can form spikes that shoot from her fingers that can be used as sword as well. She has sliced through stone in the past.
Gluttony: This guy is overpowered, and can devour anything once his stomach tears open.
Envy: He is capable of shape shifting into people, weapons and grow into a massive hulking beast.
Wrath:Wrath is a master of sword play, and possess a sharingan type of power.
Pride: He is a Humonculus who can use shadow like appendages to spy on people, and kill them before them can utter a word.
>.> I forgot the other two deadly sins.

Other stuff
Alchemy doesn't require energy in from the user because they are drawing from the dead. So manipulating the ground into spikes for instances requires them to excert no effort.
Issac the ice alchemist nearly buried Central under ice with an imperfect philospher's stone.Roy mustang has been seen to have a town buster with of his own.The Crimson alchemist has been seen to have his own unique, sadistic town buster.Louis Armstrong has his own as well,but it's questionable in Brotherhood.Brigadier general basco gran: Has his own by creating canons into his body.The Antagonist who makes the honomucli in Brotherhood can shift the enviroment without lifting a finger. He truned himself into a Philospher stone.His slaves such as Van Hoenhiem possess this power.
Other feats: Alchestry is a the long range equivalent to Alchemy.
The Fullmetal Series possess basic World war mechanized weapons such as spring field rifles, and artillery.

Limitations: Human transmutation is forbidden since it takes generations to complete.

Does the Fullmetal universe stand a chance?
I say NV might win this on the account of having superior speed compared to the standard alchemists. But the Homunculus could potentially solo this ESPECIALLY Father and Pride. Too bad we don't know too much about the full capacity of those characters.

I say this should take place in Central in FMAverse.

Bacon
05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
I think the Terminators vs Narutoverse thread was for the most part a WTFpwn in favor of the NV even though most NV ninjas haven't shown evidence of bullet proof bodies. However, the Terminators could still solo if they nuke spam NVverse.
I would have to disagree with this, as you stated at the bottom of your post; NV can win. However, the Fma verse has guns, while the Naruto verse doesn't making that WTFpwn point wrong.

I know. We can only use known characters and then assume the rest of their verse is fodder with limited ability.

To be honest, I don't like these verse vs verse threads mainly because there are so many unknown factors we have to take into consideration. I.e. we don't know for sure how many people in NV have the capacity of the named cast. I think it would be better if we only compared the named characters of both verses to make things simpler for us.
I find that broadening the scale is better because it gives a more diverse battle scenario.

I say NV might win this on the account of having superior speed compared to the standard alchemists. But the Homunculus could potentially solo this ESPECIALLY Father and Pride. Too bad we don't know too much about the full capacity of those characters.

I say this should take place in Central in FMAverse.

Good post. ^^

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Are you not reading what I said. The higher their number, the more power I made them. Who said I was saying they are weak?

Third tier fighters: Hoenhiem

Father: class 4

Hohenheim and Father are the strongest alchemists in the series last I heard, but you've put them below Edward and Al for the love of Satan.

Ed and Al are far from the Be All End All alchemists in the series, and to rate Hohenheim and Father below them you are, in fact, calling them weak.

paulatreides0
05-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Father turns them all into chairs and starts an IKEA chain in Central. What is so hard to understand about that?

Sazabi24
05-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Father transmutes all the Oxygen into poison

GG Anyone who breathes.

Bacon
05-10-2010, 02:33 PM

Sorry... the higher your number, the stronger I think they are. xD

That's all fine and dandy,but if that were true. He would not need homuculi to do his dirty work, thus he is not as omnipotent as you say.

EDIT:By the way, please elaborate.I am not trying to be a stick in the mud,but I would like to hear this theory :]
Learn to read, it is a skill that will help you throughout life.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 02:34 PM
I read that and dismissed it as you being incapable of recognizing plot.

No one ever said Father was omnipotent but he is far and away the strongest alchemist in the series and your attempts to make him seem weak reflect poorly on you.

superman
05-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Good post. ^^
I know. I somewhat contradicted myself on recap of the Terminators vs Narutoverse thread by saying that NV ;););) pwns yet Terminators can win by nuke spam. That's mainly because even though the Terminators could potentially nuke spam to win (in fact they could do that as soon as they enter NV before anyone even knew they were there) IIRC in the movie the Terminators didn't nuke spam to kill the reminder of the humans (although near the beginning of Terminator 4 a nuke was dropped in the back ground. That was when John Conner was infiltrating the Skynet base). The reason Skynet didn't nuke spam was likely because the radioactive fallout would interfere with the Terminators circuitry. So in other words, a nuke spam would be a suicidal move on Skynet's behalf against the humans in the movie and POTENTIALLY ALSO FOR THEIR HYPOTHETICAL INVASION OF NV. Hence without the nuke spam they probably die from the high tiers of NV although they can still devastate them their superior tech.

Anyways back on topic, I agree FMA fodder would probably beat NV fodder for the most part, but FMA verse alchemists are pretty screwed against the higher tier of NV mainly of the speed difference.

However, I've heard rumors of Ed being a low Metahuman with bullet-timing feats. If that is true, then at least some of the alchemist might also have those characteristics. Meaning they wouldn't get speed blitz by NV ninjas EVEN THOUGH they don't have anywhere near NV ninjas' travel/movement speed wise because good enough reaction speed can counter a speed blitz.

I still think FMAverse wins overall, but we should probably exclude Pride and Father to prevent a stomp.

SageoftheSixPaths
05-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Father turns Sasuke's eyes into nukes. Sasuke dies. The series commits suicide without its main character. GG.

Pennywise
05-10-2010, 02:40 PM
I know. I somewhat contradicted myself on recap of the Terminators vs Narutoverse thread by saying that NV ;););) pwns yet Terminators can win by nuke spam. That's mainly because even though the Terminators could potentially nuke spam to win (in fact they could do that as soon as they enter NV before anyone even knew they were there) IIRC in the movie the Terminators didn't nuke spam to kill the reminder of the humans (although near the beginning of Terminator 4 a nuke was dropped in the back ground. That was when John Conner was infiltrating the Skynet base). The reason Skynet didn't nuke spam was likely because the radioactive fallout would interfere with the Terminators circuitry. So in other words, a nuke spam would be a suicidal move on Skynet's behalf against the humans in the movie and POTENTIALLY ALSO FOR THEIR HYPOTHETICAL INVASION OF NV. Hence without the nuke spam they probably die from the high tiers of NV although they can still devastate them their superior tech.

Anyways back on topic, I agree FMA fodder would probably beat NV fodder for the most part, but FMA verse alchemists are pretty screwed against the higher tier of NV mainly of the speed difference.

However, I've heard rumors of Ed being a low Metahuman with bullet-timing feats. If that is true, then at least some of the alchemist might also have those characteristics. Meaning they wouldn't get speed blitz by NV ninjas EVEN THOUGH they don't have anywhere near NV ninjas' travel/movement speed wise because good enough reaction speed can counter a speed blitz.

I still think FMAverse wins overall, but we should probably exclude Pride and Father to prevent a stomp.

Ed was bullet timing in the first couple chapters...Wrath/Bradley can bullet time casually

How is that, They've got nothing to take down Father with...and it's going to take a damned long time to kill Hoenheim considering he's half a million souls in him.

Bacon
05-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Father has never exhibited any speed as far as I can tell sage. The bijju themselves are beyond logic,but they were defeated by sealing techniques. I doubt Father could win as easily as stated before.