PDA

View Full Version : Sasori's team Vs Itachi's team

One-Tailed Shukaku
05-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Sasori and Deidara Vs Itachi and Kisame...

Which team would win?

Blind Uchiha
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Sasori and Deidara Vs Itachi and Kisame...

Which team would win?

Is Sasori in Hiruko or is he using third kazekage puppet? If Sasori can keep Itachi and Kisame busy. Deidara can mount up on one of his bomb birds, prep C4, and take Kisame out of the fight. Itachi should survive via Susano'o, but with Deidara flying out of Itachi's range. He should be able to wait out Susano'o and take Itachi out with C3.

Bacon
05-05-2010, 09:13 PM
We need a location, and restrictions to make this a good fight.

Blind I disagree because sasori would die from c4 and sasano could protect him from that attack? Besides that, Deidara would need to have times to mount on these massive beasts, and we don't know if deidara's eye could break Itachi's genjutsu.

Blind Uchiha
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
We need a location, and restrictions to make this a good fight.

Blind I disagree because sasori would die from c4 and sasano could protect him from that attack?

I said Sasori sacrifices himself to buy Deidara time, hence he would be dead anyway. xD

Besides that, Deidara would need to have times to mount on these massive beasts,

Check Above Response.

and we don't know if deidara's eye could break Itachi's genjutsu.

Doesn't need to, he can avoid Itachi's gaze completely while in the air.

In red^^

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
In red^^
Avoid eye contact? I think not.

Itachi doesn't always need to be looked in the eye to cast a genjutsu, only while using Tsukiyomi.

Blind Uchiha
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM

Itachi doesn't always need to be looked in the eye to cast a genjutsu, only while using Tsukiyomi.

That is true, but most genjutsu is limited in range. Deidara should be able to stay out of range long enough to prep C3.

trackstar
05-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Itachi can ameteratsu deidara while he is prepping his clay attacks. Itachi pulls back

Kisame uses water moving dome thingy to Sasori should at least slow down and kisame spams water sharks and blitz.

Note: Kisame with sameheda can heal and he has enough chakra to spam the sharks

I don't see Sasori getting out of that.

Edit: Itachi could have some trouble keeping Deidara in range

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Just letting you know. Sasuke put Deidara under genjutsu many meters away.

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:32 PM

Too bad Deidara isn't fast enough to get to a certain distance before Itachi can look at him.

Itachi takes out Deidara with genjutsu and Kisame takes out Sasori for reasons Sephiroth already explained.

Blind Uchiha
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Itachi can ameteratsu deidara while he is prepping his clay attacks. Itachi pulls back

Kisame uses water moving dome thingy to Sasori should at least slow down and kisame spams water sharks and blitz.

Note: Kisame with sameheda can heal and he has enough chakra to spam the sharks

I don't see Sasori getting out of that.

Edit: Itachi could have some trouble keeping Deidara in range

Sasori is the diversion in my argument. He buys Deidara the time he needs prep a flying bomb mount. Deidara should then be free to prep C3 and or C4 while flying out of range.

trackstar
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Too bad Deidara isn't fast enough to get to a certain distance before Itachi can look at him.

Itachi takes out Deidara with genjutsu and Kisame takes out Sasori for reasons Sephiroth already explained.

Im not Sephiroth >.<

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Im not Sephiroth >.<
My bad, didn't read your name, just saw your avatar. :p

trackstar
05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Sasori is the diversion in my argument. He buys Deidara the time he needs prep a flying bomb mount. Deidara should then be free to prep C3 and or C4 while flying out of range.

By out of range do you mean line of sight? because if not Itachi just has to see Deidara and keep his eye on him for ameteratsu to work. Am I wrong?

Blind Uchiha
05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I guess my argument depends on how long Sasori can divert Itachi and Kisame. Thinking about it Sasori shouldn't be able to put up much resistance, I guess Deidara probably wouldn't have the time to get out of range.

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:39 PM
I guess my argument depends on how long Sasori can divert Itachi and Kisame. Thinking about it Sasori shouldn't be able to put up much resistance, I guess Deidara probably wouldn't have the time to get out of range.
Even if Itachi was facing every ninja in Narutoverse Deidara wouldn't have enough time to get out of distance. All Itachi has to do is look at him and voila, Deidara is under Itachi's genjutsu.

trackstar
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Even if Itachi was facing every ninja in Narutoverse Deidara wouldn't have enough time to get out of distance. All Itachi has to do is look at him and voila, Deidara is under Itachi's genjutsu.

Well I think Deidara has to look at Itachi for it to work. Not the other way around.

Remember naruto looked at Itachi's fingers then he was caught in genjutsu.
Also wasn't Deidara eye immune to genjutsu?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Deidara's Left Eye. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

It can counter genjutsu. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Also Deidara's Millenium Eye seals Itachi's soul.

One-Tailed Shukaku
05-06-2010, 12:04 PM
As for the place and restrictions...let your imagination run free...

Tourune
05-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Well since no antidote for Itachi + Kisame its on the bridge but Ammy, Sasunoo, + Wather dome will end that so Itachi + Kisame

Miles Edgeworth
05-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Itachi genjutsu haxes Deidara to death.

Kisame uses Water Dome and proceeds to destroy Sasori.

sasori lord
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
well sasori could pull out his 100 puppets and can attack both of them and give deidara alittle time to make his giant deidara or c4 bird and giant deidara is good cause sasori i dont think needs to breath or if he does one of those they fly away and leave itachi and kisame to die but susanoo could save them but cant susanoo only protect the user but kisame could use his fusion with his sword and have his movable water

Akatsuki X
05-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Itachi and Kisame win,

Like all of the other post's already say, Itachi could just mindrape Deidara into oblivion.

Or if Deidara is out of range, he could just use Ameratasu on him and GG Deidara.

Also, I think Deidara's C4 could be avoided by either Itachi or Kisame,
Itachi could see the bombs with MS and avoid them,
Kisame could use water dome, which would enable all of Deidara's clay useless.

And as Itachi stomps Deidara, Kisame could use water dome on Sasori
and go fusion and just smash Sasori's true form,

besides I think the puppets would have difficulty moving underwater.....

uchihakills12
05-07-2010, 06:21 AM
you can use sharigan on a puppet and puppets dont have chakra to steal but kisame can shread the puppets but deridei cant just blow kisame away if they fought it would be like 102 vs 2 so sasori's team would win

sasori lord
05-09-2010, 09:02 PM
yea and sasori could do alot and deidara could do something coo lol real descriptive