Yellow Flash
05-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Hai there amigo.
Ay way. (Spanish lingo)
Comments on the title, anyone? :awesome
It's quite nice, may I add. :quite

Nyruss
05-04-2010, 02:50 PM
The AI in Reverse of Arcadia is much better than it was in Nightmare Troubadour.

I don't know whether to be pleased that I'm being challenged or angry that I keep getting demolished.

paulatreides0
05-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Working on my book's statsbook :awesome

So, anybody want a peek?

Nyruss
05-04-2010, 03:00 PM
You have a book

paulatreides0
05-04-2010, 03:03 PM
You have a book

Working on one. Working on a main trilogy and side arcs, because I'm bored like that. Gotta say, even though I just started today, the statsbook is my favorite part (it's an update to an older statsbook).

Gundam Guy
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Liking the name....:LOS

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Statsbook and Onoverse book please. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF smilies/sun.png

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
New one is up finally.

=]

Did you remember to delete the old one?

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Well it disapeared.

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-04-2010, 03:54 PM

Yeah, that's why I have less that 8,000 posts now.

=]

paulatreides0
05-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Liking the name....:LOS

I thought you would :zaru

Statsbook and Onoverse book please. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF smilies/sun.png

I'll post it by the weekend when I have more than one design. As for what's going in it, weaponry :awesome

First of all, the XMD-001 (X0-Type), the Experimental Mobile Doll, made by the US ArmsTech Branch, and the basis upon which all other Mobile Dolls are designed :awesome

Although I'm probably keeping the Blade Dancer...because that thing is just plain badass.

Sazabi24
05-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Why is there no JJBA love?

paulatreides0
05-04-2010, 04:18 PM

Because Another One Bites the Dust killed everyone before they could mention Kira Yoshikage's name.

Crimson King
05-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Farewell CE, and welcome UC :LOS

paulatreides0
05-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Farewell CE, and welcome UC :LOS

That's how you know that SEED sucked. Because if you're a company making a ;);););) ton of money off of a series, and still hate it, you know there is something wrong with that series.

One of the best line in any fiction, ever :awesome

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, that's why I have less that 8,000 posts now.

=]

`:P

I'll post it by the weekend when I have more than one design. As for what's going in it, weaponry :awesome

First of all, the XMD-001 (X0-Type), the Experimental Mobile Doll, made by the US ArmsTech Branch, and the basis upon which all other Mobile Dolls are designed :awesome

Although I'm probably keeping the Blade Dancer...because that thing is just plain badass.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/thumbs.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/beer.gif

That's how you know that SEED sucked. Because if you're a company making a ;);););) ton of money off of a series, and still hate it, you know there is something wrong with that series.

One of the best line in any fiction, ever :awesome

It was an actual fictional line? http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/yelrotflmao.gif

Crimson King
05-05-2010, 12:38 AM
It was an actual fictional line? http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/yelrotflmao.gif
Yes (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4787/farewellce.jpg) it was (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3267/welcomeuc.jpg)

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 04:45 AM
I want to change the convo title now :(

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Interesting fictional line, I must declare.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Interesting fictional line, I must declare.

Best fictional line :edu

How do I change the title? :argh

Also, if anyone's interested, I have the basic stats for my XMD-001 Profile done, anyone interested?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Ask a mod or temporary ones.

You can ask Sasori, V-Valentine, Miles.

I don't know though.

Well lets see then. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 10:35 AM
XMD-001 ( X0-Type)

Model number: XMD-001

Code name: Protos

Unit type: Experimental Mobile Doll

Manufacturer: Yielda-Hennings Military Electronics

Operator: Richard Browning

First deployment: A.D. 2709

Accommodation: Linear Computerized Cockpit

Height: 17.8 Meters

Weight: 107 Metric Tons

Armor materials: 3” High-Density Cobalt Titanium Composite Armor Type C

Powerplant: Experimental Goldman Fusion Reactor (Output: 2978kW)

Propulsion: 2x 42613kg Directional Thrusters

Apogees/Verniers: 2x 3000kg Assisting Verniers

Performance: 130 km/h
-Ability to Perform well on all types of Earth Bound Terrain
-Unable to function efficiently in water any more than two meters higher than itself
-Lack of efficient verniers limit space-borne capabilities
-Basic Frame comes equipped with no armaments
-First Embodiment of the Movable Frame Concept

Maximum Acceleration: 1.1G

Sensors:
-Visual Cameras: 7km
-Radar: 27km
-Thermal: 1.9km

Equipment and design features:
-X1-Type High Maneuverability Pack “Yellow Lightning”
-X2-Aerial Type Flight Pack “Crimson Falcon”
-X3-Artillery Type Pack “Green Lance”
-X4-High Impact Pack “Golden Hammer”
-X5-Melee Pack “Blue Steel”
-X-6 Precision Fire Pack “Red Snow”
-X-7 Water Pack “Cobalt Scale”
-X-8 Armor Pack “Gray Schneider”
-X-9 Space Pack “Black Star”

Fixed armaments:
-2x Head Mounted 60mm Vulcans*
-4x Chest Mounted 70mm Vulcans*(Removed Later On)
-Finger Mounted High-Tension Projectile Lancelets*
-2x Arm Mounted 90mm Gatling Guns*

Optional fixed armaments:
-Wrist Concealed Beam Saber (Output: .2 MW)*
-2x Hip Concealed Super High-Frequency Sonic Blades*
-2x Hip Concealed Armor Schneider*

Optional hand armaments: N/A

Bio: The first of the true modern Union ArmsTechs. Initialized A.D. 2709, it was the first great leap in weapons technology since the Third World War. Competitor of the cheaper, more easily procurable Phoenix Assault Walker, it boasted unparalleled capabilities for its days. Through various “packs”, which would have been developed into variants, had there been time, it was able to test its performance in many new arenas once foreign to weapons such as itself such as the ocean and space. While slower and possessing slightly weaker thrusters than the Phoenix's jump-jets, it, unlike the Phoenix possessed the ability to efficiently switch between weaponry. While it took entire redesigning sessions to refit a Phoenix with new weaponry (much like a new turret on a tank, it demanded retrofitting of entire systems and not just one piece), the “Protos,” so called because it was truly the first of its kind, was literally able to do so on the fly. Using a simplified “packs” system, it was able to outfit itself with entirely new variations (ranging from additional armor to weapons to thrusters) in only a few minutes if the required equipment was available.
Assisted by the ground-breaking Movable Frame concept, the Mobile Doll could easily be stripped and replace limbs or even pieces of armor, all of which rested on the body's main frame. It also helped lower the weight and increase the mobility of the suit while helping to strengthen the body's main structure and boost survivability.
The majority of the “packs” proved successes, albeit be they expensive ones. All designs save the flying type preformed at or beyond expectation and were able to fully exploit the full abilities of the prototype, with the Crimson Falcon Project failing due to insufficient technology to efficiently sustain adequate levels of thrust.
On it's default frame, it carried a very experimental and advanced Beam Saber, which utilized highly compressed and superheated plasma, controlled by an EM field into a blade-like shape. It proved deadly against any and every target. Every single one. The Beam Sabers, however, were deemed expensive and took a heavy toll on the reactor, so it was relegated to rather rare uses and it would instead favor either its barely shorter-range Sonic Blades, whose sound waves could easily cut through metal. Another option, was the armor Schneider which were very deadly, shark-toothed daggers, that ran blades through them like chainsaws, leaving a deadly mark on any armor they encountered. For somewhat longer range involvements it possessed head vulcans and chest vulcans, of which the Chest Vulcans of which were quickly discontinued and scrapped before any of the packs had been finished due to difficulty to use efficiently compared to the lower caliber, faster firing, and lighter head vulcans.
Had it been Mass-Produced the XMD-001 Type U, the U standing for Ultima, would have been outfitted with capabilities for space and even basic water-borne capabilities standard as well as better speed, armor, and weaponry. Unfortunately, the project was eventually rejected for the much cheaper, less maneuverable, faster, less advanced and less innovative Phoenix. It would arise again nearly a hundred years later, however, in the designs of Ashikawa Industry's own ArmsTechs, the early Fausts models.
What do you think??

I've already got like 4 of the packs done.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Thats a quite impressive listing.

I am not an expert but you speak with blatant good knowledge and expertise. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Thats a quite impressive listing.

I am not an expert but you speak with blatant good knowledge and expertise. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png
Not really, that's a primitive model that can barely do ;);););)....

BladeDancers=Love

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Still doesn't change my compliment. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 10:59 AM
I gotta get around to redoing the BladeDancers....and their Crimson Variants.... Anyboyd know how to write 21 Blades in Romanji??

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Whoever had the brilliant idea that Divine Wrath would be a good card to make needs to die a slow painful death. Every goddamn monster I have is an effect monster. >=(

Same goes for the tosser who created Dark Bribe.

Also, it turns out, Sangan can't be used to search for Fortune Ladies. That's bullcrap.

Also I really despise this forum's rules against cussing.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 12:18 PM

Agreed.

And I know you love my statsbook :hurr

zebrakiller
05-05-2010, 12:21 PM
gundam unicorn dub. yay or nay?

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
nay, dubbed gundam series = massive fail

That goes for all anime series, the only good dubs are original FMA, cowboy bebop and samurai champloo.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Whoever had the brilliant idea that Divine Wrath would be a good card to make needs to die a slow painful death. Every goddamn monster I have is an effect monster. >=(

Also, it turns out, Sangan can't be used to search for Fortune Ladies. That's bullcrap.

Use a flamwell stardust deck, very haxed yet effective.

zebrakiller
05-05-2010, 12:27 PM

That goes for all anime series, the only good dubs are original FMA, cowboy bebop and samurai champloo.
disagreement to the max. especially since a crapton of animes are dubbed by the same studio/va's and i like hearing recognizable voices. amuro ray as quatre raberba winner = win. plus japanese language just seems so agressive to me anytime they yell or fight haha.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 12:29 PM
The only reason I only watch subbed anime is because of the -kun, -san etc. honorifics.

zebrakiller
05-05-2010, 12:31 PM
so unicorn goes back to UC 0001, before the original series?

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
gundam unicorn dub. yay or nay?
Maybe, Sub is still better.

Unicorn Dub is actually acceptable...from the 5 minute clip I saw of it. Sure, the Japanese is still near-infinitely better, but it's a good dub, especially by the horrible standards that have slaughtered Gundam.

disagreement to the max. especially since a crapton of animes are dubbed by the same studio/va's and i like hearing recognizable voices. amuro ray as quatre raberba winner = win. plus japanese language just seems so agressive to me anytime they yell or fight haha.

No, just no. Japanese is awesome and beautiful. Jap Dub>>>>>>>>English Dub.

Gundam Guy
05-05-2010, 12:35 PM

What do you mean man? Unicorn's dub is excellent, so is F90's, 8th MS team's, and Wing's.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 12:40 PM
What do you mean man? Unicorn's dub is excellent, so is F90's, 8th MS team's, and Wing's.

Unicorn and 8th MS, yes.

F-90, that's yet to be made into anything outside of book format as far as I know.

And, Wing? No, just no.

zebrakiller
05-05-2010, 12:40 PM
oh man wing's dub hahaha... i like it, but only because hearing the words "total pacifism" so many times eventually gets really funny.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 12:41 PM
I still have the G Gundam series in dual audio, the dub was just horrible.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 12:44 PM

Which deck do you like?

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't have any preference other than one that can win. Currently I'm running a Fortune Lady deck with some extras like Inti and Quilla and Earthbound Immortal Asclla piscu.

I'm thinking of trying a Crystal Beast deck with Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder and some other EBI. Maybe Chacu Challhua or Wiraqocha Rasca. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Yo Dudemeister, make a Blackwing deck.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 01:01 PM
I don't have any preference other than one that can win. Currently I'm running a Fortune Lady deck with some extras like Inti and Quilla and Earthbound Immortal Asclla piscu.

I'm thinking of trying a Crystal Beast deck with Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder and some other EBI. Maybe Chacu Challhua or Wiraqocha Rasca. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Earthbound Immortal?

Oh geez. They are quite convenient for any field spell deck.

Anyway I like all sorts of decks of many kinds.

Gravekeeprs.
Too bad some of Bakura's cards never got released.

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 01:06 PM
The AI in this game is much better than it was in Nightmare Troubadour. It'll actually have weaker monsters attack stronger ones if they have a special ability. I am displeased by this. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 01:08 PM
The AI in this game is much better than it was in Nightmare Troubadour. It'll actually have weaker monsters attack stronger ones if they have a special ability. I am displeased by this. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

What game?

If you want to so swear.

Damn seems to be fine, hell, bastard is a little pushing it

Although you can go like a**, bi***

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Anyway you should make a Yugioh thread. Ono

Crystal Beast has some learning curve.

What about a Cloudian deck? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I know have about three or four Strike Packs done. Should I put them up?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
*shrugs*

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Meh, I'll wait for three people to ask

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes its much better that way. You could do it on NF.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Yes its much better that way. You could do it on NF.

Convo is boring, and no one seems to care.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Well yeah NF convo is empty sort of.

Alas OBD has fallen into a dark age again.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Well yeah NF convo is empty sort of.

Alas OBD has fallen into a dark age again.

Once Idong gets de-modded, and, hopefully, banned, and all the regulars unbanned, there will be again happiness in the OBD.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5985/blankstareplza.gif

Once Idong gets de-modded, and, hopefully, banned, and all the regulars unbanned, there will be again happiness in the OBD.

Probably won't happen.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
But a man can dream, a man can dream.

On a happier note, Ergo Proxy is just :awesome

More people should watch it -pek

Gundam Guy
05-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Unicorn and 8th MS, yes.

F-90, that's yet to be made into anything outside of book format as far as I know.

And, Wing? No, just no.

Bloody- I mean F91 :sweatdrop

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 04:44 PM
It's okay Gundam Guy, you are forgiven

/All-Merciful

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Oh ;);););) it, I finished some packs. Opinions would be great.

X1-Type High Maneuverability Pack “Yellow Lightning”
Code Name: Yellow Lightning

Weight: 80 Metric Tons (-27 Metric Tons)

Armor Materials: 2” Cobalt Titanium Composite Armor Type E

Type: High-Performance/Mobility Type

Performance: 187 km/s

Equipment and Design Features:
-Stripped Arm Mounted Gatling Gun
-Outfitted with a thinner coating of the lighter CTCA E Type
-Greatly Increased performance, speed, and maneuverability
-Selective Coatings applied maximum armor thickness (2”) to only vital areas, allowing most of the body to only receive light platings of the more expensive armor, lowering costs and weight drastically

Fixed Armaments:
-35mm Vulcans

Optional Fixed Armaments:
-Torso Mounted Smoke Grenade Launchers x3*
-Signal Flare Launchers x2*

Optional Hand Armaments:
-100mm Machinegun*
-Small Shield*
*Shield Mounted Chaff Launcher x2
-Hyper Bazooka

Bio: Theoretical High Mobility, Fast Attack, and Reconnaissance Model. Proved highly effective, able to outrun many vehicles of its own weight class with extreme ease. Extreme maneuverability also puts in a level far above most tanks of the time. Able to easily carry out hit and run attacks as well as excellent at reconnaissance despite its normal sensor systems. The Type E variant of Cobalt Titanium used on it was special due to its high strength despite its lesser weight than the type D upon which the original had been built, albeit at the cost of...cost. Had the program continued, it would have been equipped with the X3's much more powerful sensor system, but it never came to be as project was canceled before then.

X3-Artillery Type Pack “Green Lance”
Code name: Green Lance

Weight: +39 Metric Tons

Type: Long Ranged Precision Artillery Strike Type

Armor Materials:
-2” Cobalt Titanium Composite Armor Type E Endoskeleton
-1” Cobalt Titanium Composite Reactive Armor Type F Exoskeleton

Powerplant:+Cannon Mounted Generator; Unknown Power Output
*Required a charging time of ten seconds before shooting again

Apogees/Verniers:
-2x 1000kg
-4x 500kg Apogees

Performance: 69km/h (87 km/h after adjustments)

-Visual Range: 12km
-Radar Range: 26km
-Thermal Range: 10km
-Sonar Range: 2km
-Stripped of Arm Mounted Gatling Gun
-Able to jettison exoskeleton and all fixed armaments on command

Fixed armaments:
-Right Shoulder Mounted 220m “Apex” Collapsible RailCannon
+Capable of fielding Shell, Spread, and Smart Munitions
-Left Shoulder Mounted Hunter-Gun System
+1x 90mm Heavy Gatling Gun
+3x Small Precision Ground-to-Ground Medium Range Missiles
+5x Small Ground-to-Ground Short Range High Explosive Rockets

Optional hand armaments:
-Medium Shield*
-130mm Assault Rifle*

Bio: Low Maneuverability Long-Range Assault Pack. Very precise and accurate. Collapsible RailCannon is relatively light and very powerful, and accurate even at extreme ranges, wielding hypersonic muzzle speeds and its own independent reactor to power it so long as there was ammunition. More maneuverable than many artillery systems of the time, as well as able to function on more terrains, if manipulated carefully enough. Hunter-Gun System proved to be extremely effective and the experimental assault rifle proved to be deadly at medium ranges. Innovative as well, was a ground-based Sonar System which, while possessing very short ranges, allowed the defending machine to quickly detect any enemy that might have slipped through their other sensors and gave it yet another benefit so far as the defensive aspect was concerned. The machine also served as a test bed for the skeletal concept, whereas a lighter but ultimately disposable exoskeleton made of reactor armor helped to protect a thicker and more rigid endoskeleton; yet another extremely successful concept, and, for the protection it provided, relatively light as well, especially since the extra armor could be jettisoned whenever the pilot discerned was necessary, as could the Hunter-Gun system and cannon if the need ever came. A more powerful system was required to move the heavier machine at the required speeds, so a new system was developed in which case its speed would be brought up by siphoning power from the Cannon's generator when it was either not in use or fully charge. Although adjustments were still underway when the project ended, a maximum speed of 87km/h was reached.

X4-High Impact Pack “Golden Hammer”
Code Name: Golden Hammer

Unit Type: High Impact/High Accuracy Missile and Rocket-Centric Artillery and AA Type

Weight: 127 Metric Tons (+20 Metric Tons)

Performance: 94km/h

-ECM
-High-Intensity Laser Locks
-Radar: 30km
-Thermal: 2.4km

Fixed Armaments:
-Torso Mounted Swarm System
+34x Small Missiles (Abdomen)
+12x Medium Missiles (Shoulders)
+3x Large Missile (Upper Torso)
-Finger Mounted Mini-Rockets
-Arm Mounted 90mm Gatling Gun (Systems Modified to allow it to be used as an AA Weapon)
-Shoulder Mounted Ground-to-Air Missile Launcher
+Fires Thermal, Radar, and Laser Guided missiles capable of reaching up to Mach 8

Optional Hand Armaments:
-Missile Launcher*
+16 Missiles; Multirole Missiles capable of Aiming at any target; Could reach Mach 7.3; Powerful
-Micro Missile Launcher
+20 Micros Per Missile; 6 Missiles
-Torpedo Launcher
+4 Torpedoes

Bio: A simple and, while heavy, relatively inexpensive variant, it was made for the simple reason of testing out all possible Missile Systems that might be used, in the future, by the XMD Series. Ranging from G-A to G-G to even anti-submarine warfare purposees the weapons systems proved to be expensive, and the shortest lived of the packs was put to rest relatively early on without much need for improvement.

X5-Melee Pack “Blue Steel”
Code Name: Blue Steel

Unit Type: Short-Range Blade Type

Weight: 89 Metric Tons (-18 Metric Tons)

Armor Materials: 3” Cobalt Titanium Composite Armor Type E

Propulsion: 2x 85226kg Directional Thrusters

Apogees/Verniers: 6x 800kg Apogees; 3x 900kg Verniers

Performance: 159 km/s

Maximum Acceleration: 2.2Gs

Powerplant: 2x Blade Mounted Generators; Output Unknown

Fixed Armaments:
-2x Hip Concealed Beam Saber (Output: .3 MW)*
-Finger Mounted High-Tension Projectile Lancelets*
-2x Arm Mounted 90mm Gatling Gun

Optional Fixed Armaments:
-Back Mounted 20 Meter “Excalibur” Hybrid Blade System (Output: .7MW)
+Capable of seperating into two separate, smaller blades

Bio: Somewhat based on the X1-Type, this High Mobility variant was further modified to test the capabilities and plausibility of melee weaponry. While considered an absurb thought at first, most especially in the days of high-powered kinetic impact weaponry and the emergence of basic beam weaponry, it proved itself advantageous in many areas over enemies such as the projected Phoenix by being more maneuverable, able to jump higher (a modified backpack now allowing it to accelerate at about 2Gs), and more agile as well as being able to serve on more terrains more easily. While adopting the philosophy of Selective Plating (i.e. using more armor to armor the more critical spots and putting thinner armor on less critical places on the structure) it is very light for its size. The large sword, named Excalibur for its size and efficiency was a mesh of all technologies preceding it. Made of Super-Strong and Light Cobalt Titanium Type E, the metal blade was in fact made up of trillions of small saw-like teeth, much like the Armor Schneider that operated without making any form of noise; Directly to the sides of the main blade, and bounded by the blade's inner casing were two long Resonating Blades, able to produce exponentially more power than the standard Sonic Blades on the original model; and finally finishing off with a straight beam saber like outer edge which lay several centimeters from the main blade system and was massively more powerful than any other Beam Saber envisioned at the time, also being almost 19.5 Meters tall. The large blade is also able to split into two, smaller but more easily wielded and still powerful blades, albeit total beam output is put down to half power per blade. The blade itself is powered by an internal generator within each of the smaller blades. While impractical the design proved deadly nonetheless and the technologies learned from it would be implemented in later programs, one of the most notable cases being the BladeDancer Crimson 21 Blades Custom piloted by the Ish Lord, Trace Ashikawa, to very devastating effects.

Let it be noted that I included changes to the mecha, save in the weapons section in which case if you don't see it there, it's not there.

colorles
05-05-2010, 05:48 PM
personally more into zoids myself, but thats nice ^ ^

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM
My stuff>>>>Zoids

If it weren't for Master Asia, Char, and Amuro, my character could solo Gundam...with his multi-versal mech :awesome

TTGL are weaksauce :LOS

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Demonbane

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Demonbane

What are it's abilities?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
V-Valentine would love to tell you.

Anyway its supposed to be bigger than the universe. It also has this paradoxical ability of summoning infinite copies of itself from othe universes, dimensions, and anything you can imagine and that you can't imagine.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:25 PM
V-Valentine would love to tell you.

Anyway its supposed to be bigger than the universe. It also has this paradoxical ability of summoning infinite copies of itself from othe universes, dimensions, and anything you can imagine and that you can't imagine.

Despite it's ridiculous size, strength, numbers, and awesome-space cutting katanas it's still weaker :awesome

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder <3

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Despite it's ridiculous size, strength, numbers, and awesome-space cutting katanas it's still weaker :awesome

Infinite copies of any Demonbane. Even a demonbane that could defeat yours. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder <3

Rainbow Dragon. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Infinite copies of any Demonbane. Even a demonbane that could defeat yours. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg
Which won't do it any good regardless :awesome

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Which won't do it any good regardless :awesome

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Rainbow Dragon.
Hamon is easier to summon. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Hamon is easier to summon. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Fine then I play Fog Castle.

lol adrian.

Did you even watch that duel?

There are sacred beasts but there also Evil God cards as well. Yeah so another 3.

And like 7 earthbound immortals.

How many more legendary beings is going to come up?

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 06:34 PM
The Chazz > Adrian. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
The Chazz > Adrian. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

So the Fog king anime version defeats Hamon. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif

Chazz it up is weak. Manjyome Black Thunder is superior. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Cloudian > Ojama/VWXYZ/Armed Dragon fusion. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:41 PM

Final Generation MS from my book are extremely h4xed...but all less h4xed than Michael...by a lot....

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I am still currently debating Neji feats with Neji the Gifted on PM.
If anyone is curious on small tidbits of updates.

Final Generation MS from my book are extremely h4xed...but all less h4xed than Michael...by a lot....

What can it do?

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:48 PM
What can it do?

Michael or the as of yet unamed mechas of which there are only two?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Michael

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Michael

Lesser end feat: casually created a multi-verse in a completely different dimension. This is when he was still mind-raped and held about 10% of his total power and couldn't even think straight.

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Infinte copies of anything. Its limitless so in theoy it can do anything. But however V VAlentine knows more.

I just found a feat of Demonbane.

Demonbane stalemated with Nyarlathotep, one of the cosmic Outer Gods.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Infinte copies of anything. Its limitless so in theoy it can do anything. But however V VAlentine knows more.

I just found a feat of Demonbane.

Demonbane stalemated with Nyarlathotep, one of the cosmic Outer Gods.
To be fair, this one is only about a 18-20 meters tall. But it still>>>>Demonbane. Also, time-travel+state of infinite energy=allows infinite copies :zaru

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
To be fair, this one is only about a 18-20 meters tall. But it still>>>>Demonbane. Also, time-travel+state of infinite energy=allows infinite copies :zaru

Cosmic God and Infinite copies from multiversal existances. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

O rly? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Cosmic God and Infinite copies from multiversal existances. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

O rly? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

You underestimate my mecha :LOS

Michael>>>>>>>Mecha

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 07:21 PM
You underestimate my mecha :LOS

Michael>>>>>>>Mecha

I think you underestimating No Limits Fallacy made real. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Also Demonbane is outside of time. :hmpf.

I don't appreciate being looked down here. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 07:37 PM
I think you underestimating No Limits Fallacy made real. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png
I know you are :LOS

Also Demonbane is outside of time. :hmpf.
Let's put it like this: Michael has existed for an infinite number of eternities and it all seems like a trillionth of a second to him. Michael>>>>>>Time :awesome

I don't appreciate being looked down here. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png
Deal with it :zaru

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
I know you are :LOS

Let's put it like this: Michael has existed for an infinite number of eternities and it all seems like a trillionth of a second to him. Michael>>>>>>Time :awesome

Deal with it :zaru

Nope. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/mwahaha.gif

So we are in the same boat. Bane beat a god. What art thou? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Although number of eternities :hmm

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png Nah I was cool from the beginning not like I noticed.

paulatreides0
05-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Nope. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/mwahaha.gif

So we are in the same boat. Bane beat a god. What art thou? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Although number of eternities :hmm

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png Nah I was cool from the beginning not like I noticed.
Michael casually shits on multiversal level gods in his sleep, and the mechs are more powerful than his avatars...who can solo universe level gods if pissed off enough :awesome

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Michael casually shits on multiversal level gods in his sleep, and the mechs are more powerful than his avatars...who can solo universe level gods if pissed off enough :awesome

That cosmic god was above just in multiversal if I recall. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Anyway how is OBD convo? http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm running a Crystal Beast deck with Hamon and Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca. I've also got three Shining Angels so I can search for Ruby Carbuncle. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Sangan, once a mainstay in my decks, has become useless so I didn't include him. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm running a Crystal Beast deck with Hamon and Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca. I've also got three Shining Angels so I can search for Ruby Carbuncle. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Sangan, once a mainstay in my decks, has become useless so I didn't include him. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Spell Shattering Arrow.
Anti Spell Fragrance
Imperial Order
Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level + Royal Decree
Spell Shield Type A
Solemn Judgment
Magic Jammer

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:01 PM
The fact that I'm awesome cancels out the effects of all those cards. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:07 PM
The fact that I'm awesome cancels out the effects of all those cards. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Just like how Yugi wins all his duels? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Bakura is more awesome yet he lost. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Unlike Bakura, I believe in the Heart of the Cards. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Unlike Bakura, I believe in the Heart of the Cards. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Spell Shattering Arrow.
Anti Spell Fragrance
Imperial Order
Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level + Royal Decree
Spell Shield Type A
Solemn Judgment
Magic Jammer

This is real life not fiction. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Judgment Dragon for the win. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Or Ancient Fairy Dragon > Rainbow city

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:24 PM
With enough Crystal Beast tokens in my spell whasnames, Rainbow City can't be destroyed by card effects. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

And I welcome you to try summoning Judgement Dragon with "Ono The Guy That Insantly Wins The Duel When You Automatically Summon Him From Your Deck At The Start Of The Duel" in my deck. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh was cool when I was 9....

/Waits to get bashed by Dudemeister and others.

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh was cool when I was 9 and it still is cool, as is Dudemeister, who is the very definition of win and awesome.

Indeed. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
With enough Crystal Beast tokens in my spell whasnames, Rainbow City can't be destroyed by card effects. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

And I welcome you to try summoning Judgement Dragon with "Ono The Guy That Insantly Wins The Duel When You Automatically Summon Him From Your Deck At The Start Of The Duel" in my deck. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Spell Shattering Arrow. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif
And Horus Level 8.

Not really due to Ono the Guy having huge draw back. It has zero Atk and Def also its effect has to wait for the opponent to be given 1 turn chance since you started the duel with Ono the Guy.

Due to the special effect of Zigzag I can zigzag my way of any 5 cards I want and throw the rest in to graveyard. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Exodia. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:43 PM
When Ono is in my deck, instant win combos are automatically removed from play whenever my opponent tries to activate them, and when Ono is destroyed in any way(which is unlikely because he can't be destroyed other than in battle by a level 13 insect monster that has no vowels in its name), I can automatically summon another copy in his place, and he picks up where the first Ono left off.

I'm not making any of this up, Konami is actually making this card for me and lifting the three copy limit so I can have an entire deck filled with nothing but Onos. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 09:51 PM
When Ono is in my deck, instant win combos are automatically removed from play whenever my opponent tries to activate them, and when Ono is destroyed in any way(which is unlikely because he can't be destroyed other than in battle by a level 13 insect monster that has no vowels in its name), I can automatically summon another copy in his place, and he picks up where the first Ono left off.

I'm not making any of this up, Konami is actually making this card for me and lifting the three copy limit so I can have an entire deck filled with nothing but Onos. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Due to the 2nd effect of zigzag I allowed to offer up a chance to Zigzag my way out of overwhelming as long 1 option exists even against 1 OTK Ono the Guy. Also since you started with Ono I can still save myself.
As long I dump my hand into the graveyard first.

Then I remove mezuki from the graveyard to specially summon Spirit Reaper in defense mode.

Next I play Spirit Sword of Sealing to remove Ono the Guy from the field. And don't say it can't because you didn't earlier. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

You cannot win this. Zigzag is the ultimate survivor. He will live and survive to the very end. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Counter card to OTK and others to give losing opponents a chance and spark of hope. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

I have won. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Ono's final special effect activates: As long as there are at least forty copies of Ono in my deck, in your deck, on the field, in my grave, in your grave or removed from play, any victory my opponent may experience is automatically attributed to me.

Yellow Flash
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Ono's final special effect activates: As long as there are at least forty copies of Ono in my deck, in your deck, on the field, in my grave, in your grave or removed from play, any victory my opponent may experience is automatically attributed to me.
You have created a nigh omnipotent that not even TOAA can defeat.

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Not me, Konami. And it's based on me, so of course it's a tad powerful. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 10:07 PM

Didn't I tell you Zigzag is the ultimate Survivor? http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

3rd Effect activates: If 1 or 2 fails utterly. It is allowed to auto chain to the previous effect of anything else that occured. Therefore 3rd effect allows me to simply restart the duel from square one by discarding all of my deck to the grave with the effect me allowing to pick 5 cards out of it at first. But the duel restarts anyway so it really doesn't matter. I Rewind everything. Therefore it will create a time being a current dead lockdown.

Not me, Konami. And it's based on me, so of course it's a tad powerful. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

zigzag the card was based on to counter these types of things. It is allowed against very cheap cards of play in Unlimited Tournaments where banned cards are allowed.

I am very sorry. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

There will always someone to fight tyrant rule. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Did I mention that by sending three Onos from my deck to the grave I can cancel out the special effects of any other monster and automatically win the duel?

321zigzag1
05-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Did I mention that by sending three Onos from my deck to the grave I can cancel out the special effects of any other monster and automatically win the duel?

Who told you Zigzag was solely a monster?

Nyruss
05-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Who told you that Ono couldn't cancel out the effects of spells and traps as well?

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-06-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm currently running a Spider deck with Dark Tuner Spider Cocoon - Dark Spider = Underground Arachnid and EBI Uru, I managed to also get my hand on some Doom Dozer. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Who told you that Ono couldn't cancel out the effects of spells and traps as well?

Because zigzag can be referred any of the three. But at the same neither.

I'm currently running a Spider deck with Dark Tuner Spider Cocoon - Dark Spider = Underground Arachnid and EBI Uru, I managed to also get my hand on some Doom Dozer. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Spider decks are decent I heard.

Maybe I should run a Twilight deck. Lightsworn and Dark deck variants combined.

Sazabi24
05-06-2010, 07:38 AM
A regular clocked up punch from Kamen Rider Kabuto should equal around 62 thousand tons btw.

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 10:45 AM
That cosmic god was above just in multiversal if I recall. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Anyway how is OBD convo? http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg
And the god still loses to Michael, bad. :awesome

And idk, I haven't been there in forever, Gundam Convo for me. MUCH less high-maintenance.

321zigzag1
05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
And the god still loses to Michael, bad. :awesome

And idk, I haven't been there in forever, Gundam Convo for me. MUCH less high-maintenance.

I don't appreciate this huge wanking of Gundam of yours.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Not, I speak in mere jest. :ugeek:

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't appreciate this huge wanking of Gundam of yours.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Not, I speak in mere jest. :ugeek:

It's not a Gundam :zaru

Oh, did I mention that the pilot of each one is a universe buster in base form, and a multiverse buster in +form? :zaru

Michael 13>>>>>>>>Mech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pilot

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Because zigzag can be referred any of the three. But at the same neither.

Good thing for me one of Ono's special abilities is to specifically target a card that can be described that way, cancel any and all effects it may have and remove it from play, where it will remain without activating any other special abilities or being returned to the field in any way. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Good thing for me one of Ono's special abilities is to specifically target a card that can be described that way, cancel any and all effects it may have and remove it from play, where it will remain without activating any other special abilities or being returned to the field in any way. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

When its neither it can't be targeted. Surely you knew that from the beginning. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Also what part of ultimate survivor do you not understand. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Can kill anything vs can survive anything. We may well destroy the universe. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

paulatreides0
05-06-2010, 07:50 PM
I summon Michael 13. You all lose. :quite

321zigzag1
05-06-2010, 08:46 PM
I summon Michael 13. You all lose. :quite

What Part of Ono the Guy who can kill anything and Zigzag who can survive anything do you not comprehend. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Hmm maybe Ono might not survive in a 1% chance but Zigzag always will. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Can kill anything vs can survive anything. We may well destroy the universe. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Of course and you used up all our effects. You said final. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Anyway does this mean you are finally acknowledging I am at some level of equality or even superiority? http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Anyway you know. Recall that last thread I made about you.
Did you like it or at least amused by it?

Nyruss
05-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Of course and you used up all our effects. You said final.

JUst because it's his final technique doesn't mean there aren't still other techniques before it that I have yet to mention. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Anyway does this mean you are finally acknowledging I am at some level of equality or even superiority? No, Ono the Guy allows Zigzag to survive his effects because his is amused by Zigzag. Were he not, Zigzag wouldn't survive. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-07-2010, 09:13 AM
JUst because it's his final technique doesn't mean there aren't still other techniques before it that I have yet to mention. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

No, Ono the Guy allows Zigzag to survive his effects because his is amused by Zigzag. Were he not, Zigzag wouldn't survive. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Smart reply. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

What part Ultimate Survivor do you not understand. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Also since when you are amuse by anything? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

paulatreides0
05-07-2010, 12:18 PM
What Part of Ono the Guy who can kill anything and Zigzag who can survive anything do you not comprehend. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Hmm maybe Ono might not survive in a 1% chance but Zigzag always will. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gifhttp://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

He won't :zaru

But neither will you :zaru^2

321zigzag1
05-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Kill anything means kill anything and survives anything means survives anything. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Nyruss
05-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Winning a duel with Ono is no fun because you always win.

Better to use other cards from the Ono series, such as Ono's Servant: Densoro, who, as a level 4 earth warrior monster, has 5000 attack and defense, immunity to monster effects, traps and spell cards and the number of times he can attack is the number of monsters on your opponent's field +1. If your opponent has no monsters he can attack as many times as it he likes.

When Ono's Servant: Densoro is summoned add one card with the word "Ono" in its name to your hand from your deck. For every Ono card on the field, Ono's Servant: Densoro gains three thousand extra attack and defense points.

If your opponent chooses to attack he can only attack Densoro. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-07-2010, 07:57 PM
I don't think Densoro would be pleased that he is being used a grunt. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Anyway Earthbound Immortals and Egyptian God and Wicked God cards. Not Sacred Beasts. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Sanger Zonvolt
05-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Good title, as it's nothing but a fact.

Greetings.

Crimson King
05-07-2010, 11:50 PM
In other news, Eldrazi>>>Indestructible effect.

321zigzag1
05-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Good title, as it's nothing but a fact.

Greetings.

Welcome. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png

paulatreides0
05-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Who needs drugs when you have Gundma?

Nyruss
05-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Gundam is Dumbdumb. Okami > all.

321zigzag1
05-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I wonder with Narcissus self greatness exceeds that of Ono's. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Sanger Zonvolt
05-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Welcome. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdVlFR2j1g

I wonder with Narcissus self greatness exceeds that of Ono's.
Narcissus's ego>all.

Sazabi24
05-09-2010, 06:10 AM
I see the sword who smites evil.

paulatreides0
05-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Gundam is Dumbdumb. Okami > all.

You, dear sir, need to go kill yourself for the better of the human species :quite

321zigzag1
05-09-2010, 09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdVlFR2j1g

Narcissus's ego>all.

Well its in his quote box after all. Been there for at least a year.

I see the sword who smites evil.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/radioheadlj9.png

You, dear sir, need to go kill yourself for the better of the human species :quite

Egomaniacs do not smite themselves. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

paulatreides0
05-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Then I will do it for him :zaru

321zigzag1
05-09-2010, 09:45 AM
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

paulatreides0
05-09-2010, 07:40 PM
This Convo is now about the sheer win of G Gundam.
http://ghostlightning.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gundam-g-master-asia-horse-cliff-sunset.jpg

Nyruss
05-09-2010, 08:50 PM
English dub > original.

paulatreides0
05-10-2010, 03:16 AM
No. Just no.

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 04:39 AM
English dub > original.

Normally you would think its the other way around for all circumstances.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gifhttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gifhttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gifhttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gifhttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gif

colorles
05-10-2010, 11:00 AM
English dub > original.

when did this ever occur? spanish dubs are usually alright though

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 11:04 AM
when did this ever occur? spanish dubs are usually alright though

I actually liked listening to Swedish dubs for one voice character.

Kaiba was it.

Yeah the Swedish voice actor captured it well.

Listened to various dubbers for Kaiba on youtube.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Someone called Master Perfect negged me for this post:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3080494&postcount=16

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/BakiBg.png

321zigzag1
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I have seen that poster before.

But why neg it? Whats wrong with it?

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Someone negged my for making the Shounen with the most Ecchi thread, wonder why there's nothing wrong with it.

colorles
05-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Someone called Master Perfect negged me for this post:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3080494&postcount=16

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/BakiBg.png

but dudemeister, i thought you were 'master perfect'

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Who was it that negged me for this:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3082653#post3082653

Leaving only the vague message "You and your one liners".

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Lady Tsunade.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Wouldn't be suprised.

Sazabi24
05-10-2010, 03:58 PM
I get negged for suggesting that we ban bad posters.

i guess some people have low self confidence.

paulatreides0
05-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Can't wait to see GARO :awesome

Crimson King
05-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Everyone here needs to read Akumetsu. Now.

paulatreides0
05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Aku-what? :giogio

Crimson King
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Akumetsu is the manga that makes Death Note look like a kids show.

Heads exploding>>>Writing down someone's name.

Gundam Guy
05-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Ooh, I'll start as soon as I progress further into JJBA and Fist of the Northstar.

Pennywise
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM

It also a whole lot cooler than Death Note. Masked Men with Jetpacks>>>>writing something in a journal.

Akumetsu dressing up like rock stars, and throwing corrupt politicians out of buildings while singing>>>>Light writing crap down

It helps that Shou is actually likable as well...well as Light...is not.

Phoenix Wright
05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Liar Game>>>Your crappy manga http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png

paulatreides0
05-10-2010, 07:34 PM

And I will now read it.

Nyruss
05-11-2010, 12:58 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Okamidenchibiterasu.jpg

I am pleased by the cuteness. It had better be a damn good game. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

paulatreides0
05-11-2010, 07:35 AM
I heard it was one of the best PS2 games of its time.

Jinchiruuki
05-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Dudemeister....I am pleased by your face.

paulatreides0
05-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Wow, I got negged for saying "he'll burn the living s*it out of".....

321zigzag1
05-12-2010, 09:21 PM
And I will now read it.

I will entertain on that choice eventually.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Okamidenchibiterasu.jpg

I am pleased by the cuteness. It had better be a damn good game. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

I don't remember what the game was called.
Never played it anyway.

Then again I never owned a Play Station series.

paulatreides0
05-13-2010, 05:05 AM
It's from Okami for the PS2.

321zigzag1
05-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh thats right. But I am not too familiar with it anyway.

paulatreides0
05-15-2010, 09:52 PM
W*T*F? I just got infracted? Wow. Just wow.....

321zigzag1
05-16-2010, 06:38 PM
By whom and for what?

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Yay, someone's negging people while pretending to be me.

Gundam Guy
05-17-2010, 03:01 PM
W*T*F? I just got infracted? Wow. Just wow.....

lol me too...

Crimson King
05-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Yay, someone's negging people while pretending to be me.
5 bucks it's someone that has a grudge against the OBD.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Both infractions were dealt out by Kuroda Taishi due to spamming.

That is all I will say, mostly because I am too lazy to say/type anything further.

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 04:06 PM
So, did I actually neg deidara330?

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Dunno, you hate him? :zaru

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't remember negging him at all. I might have disagreements with people, but I don't really neg people unless they're Unknown level retarded.

321zigzag1
05-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Both infractions were dealt out by Kuroda Taishi due to spamming.

That is all I will say, mostly because I am too lazy to say/type anything further.

Yes, I did get 2 recent infractions from Kuroda's latest crusade.

The second was from Batman vs Naruto.

I put Batman gets sodomized.

@Sazabi
Masquerading?

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
I just got negged by this

F.uck you Sabashit24. ~ paulatreides0

Retarded negger doesn't know that Paulatreides is my dorm mate.

He lives 5 meters away from me.

paulatreides0
05-17-2010, 07:46 PM

I remember I got banned from the OBD at first because of this :lmao

Also, I got infracted for saying that Shepard rapes MC.... Wow...these people know nothing of debate!! :C

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 07:47 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4617646090_4dbfeeb84c_b.jpg

321zigzag1
05-17-2010, 08:03 PM

Thats incredibly sad for a neg.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png

Sazabi24
05-17-2010, 08:07 PM
An incredibly pathetic neg from an incredibly pathetic poster

321zigzag1
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Anyway so how do you feel of the recent "crusades" we are all aware of.

Even threads will be moved based on Technicality from BG.

Gundam Guy
05-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Anyway so how do you feel of the recent "crusades" we are all aware of.

Even threads will be moved based on Technicality from BG.
They're very supid, I mean really I got infracted for saying the X-Men stomp in the X-Men vs. Pain thread http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png)

Crimson King
05-18-2010, 09:59 AM
They're very supid, I mean really I got infracted for saying the X-Men stomp in the X-Men vs. Pain thread http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/herufaia/smileys/34raumpjpg.png)
I didn't know Id was a mod here.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 10:56 AM

Its probably because you didn't give a reason. I mean even though it is obvious. Xavier anyone?

Since you didn't say why it was probably considered spam by Kuroda or someone.

Same situation here for me.

I didn't know Id was a mod here.

He isn't thank God.

Sazabi24
05-18-2010, 11:34 AM
BAWWWWWW sabashit24 is sorry for ifecting the forum with crap grammar and horrible debating skills. I will now leave in fear of your negs. I'll give you anything... please just leave me alone. And please don't follow me to NF, I don't want to leave that place either. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

deidara330
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
All of these infractions you guys are talking about are because you didn't give a reason to back up your opinion. Even if it was blatantly obvious (truly some of them were) it's still frowned upon not to offer anything to continue an actual debate. Hopefully, I can manage to make a BG rule saying that threads of too much stompification aren't allowed. (Any omnipotent VS any non-omnipotent shouldn't exist. Even as a joke thread. It's just wrong.) So that way, there won't be too many threads in which you feel compelled not to give a reason out of lack of necessity.

Sazabi24
05-18-2010, 06:20 PM
hey everyone, enjoying the negs I give that are extremely disproportionate to my rep power?

e710
05-18-2010, 06:23 PM
hey everyone, enjoying the negs I give that are extremely disproportionate to my rep power?

Hell yeah.

BTW what is this thread ment for?

paulatreides0
05-18-2010, 06:57 PM
All of these infractions you guys are talking about are because you didn't give a reason to back up your opinion. Even if it was blatantly obvious (truly some of them were) it's still frowned upon not to offer anything to continue an actual debate. Hopefully, I can manage to make a BG rule saying that threads of too much stompification aren't allowed. (Any omnipotent VS any non-omnipotent shouldn't exist. Even as a joke thread. It's just wrong.) So that way, there won't be too many threads in which you feel compelled not to give a reason out of lack of necessity.
Or, even better, allow one-liners as openers. 'Tis how many a thread start in the OBD. One-liners turn into walls of text. Nice and simple.

Hell yeah.

BTW what is this thread ment for?

To converse, it's a convo.

e710
05-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Or, even better, allow one-liners as openers. 'Tis how many a thread start in the OBD. One-liners turn into walls of text. Nice and simple.

To converse, it's a convo.

Well I know that but what does the UC and CE stand for.

paulatreides0
05-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Well I know that but what does the UC and CE stand for.

UC=Universal Century. Or, read as: Good Gundam. The age of Amuro and Char and all that is great and excellent and perfect in Gundam. It also technically encompasses all non-SEED/00 series via Turn A, so the awesomeness of Turn-A, AW-X, AND G Gundam (:33) are all part of UC Gundam.

CE=Cosmic Era. Or, read as: Fail and gay Gundam. Kira "Jesus" Yamato. Athrun "Idk W*t*f" I'm fighting for" Zala. Shinn "RAGE!!!"...I don't remember his last name. The Gundam where plot and consistencies didn't matter, the machine made the pilot and not vice-versa, and where there was so much stock animation that the SEQUEL was LITERALLY composed of about 50-80% recycled stock footage from the last series.

Also, Kuro-whatever you call him, seems to be an idiotic mod....

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 02:20 AM

Well lets look at the facts.

You negged by "Paulatreidas0" which in actuality he has no reason to at all.

I got negged by "you".

Who is next?

Sazabi24
05-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Crimson King

zebrakiller
05-19-2010, 07:09 AM
time for convo #3 yet? how long did the first one go?

The Demon Zabuza
05-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Well lets look at the facts.

You negged by "Paulatreidas0" which in actuality he has no reason to at all.

I got negged by "you".

Who is next?All three were Akira Of Shiseiten.

If someone negs you with the wrong name, PM me, I can check them.

Sazabi24
05-19-2010, 07:49 AM
All three were Akira Of Shiseiten.

Oh, he was worshiping OBDers while negging them under other names. Fun

I proclaim him the worst poster on this forum.

Nyruss
05-19-2010, 11:03 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3132635&postcount=32

Someone negged me for this, accusing me of fanboyism. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/BakiBg.png

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 11:19 AM

Oh? It was really Akira? Hmm why? Of all the people I didn't expect it to be him.

Oh, he was worshiping OBDers while negging them under other names. Fun

I proclaim him the worst poster on this forum.

Akira told me he was known as Accelerator in OBD.

e710
05-19-2010, 01:12 PM
But how can Akira neg like 5 points is he only has 1.

Crimson King
05-19-2010, 03:14 PM

How dare he use an SDK name : pek

Oh? It was really Akira? Hmm why? Of all the people I didn't expect it to be him.

Akira told me he was known as Accelerator in OBD.

Like hell he's Greed.

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 03:25 PM
But how can Akira neg like 5 points is he only has 1.

The neg I got from "Sazabi24" was -1.

How dare he use an SDK name : pek

Like hell he's Greed.

Greed to be honest isn't the type to do so. Therefore its more likely someone else.

Sazabi24
05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Hmm, then there are more people negging me than just him.

Also, Akira is to Greed/accelerator as I am to Obama. It's basically impossible for someone to pretend to be an OBDer.

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 03:32 PM
At least 2 people.

A 1 rep poster and a 5 rep poster.
At least 2 of them have done so.
I rest my case.

Nyruss
05-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I think azal tried to neg me, but he ended up +reping me instead. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/BakiBg.png

He left this cute little message:

ulqi isnt god and pure wank isnt what it takes(btw your not god either your sig is terrible)

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 08:31 PM
You should rename yourself God of Knowledge. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Nyruss
05-19-2010, 08:32 PM
That would be silly. The god of knowledge is actually a goddess. I am distinctly male and I enjoy all the benefits thereof. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

321zigzag1
05-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Ah thats right you are the omnipotent of Onoverse. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

I could be sooo forgetful. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

colorles
05-20-2010, 10:04 AM
That would be silly. The god of knowledge is actually a goddess. I am distinctly male and I enjoy all the benefits thereof. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

colorles is the goddess of knowledge, and the fountain of youth with which youthful knowledge flows from

NBT
05-20-2010, 10:17 AM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x148/paul3rd_bucket/Peoples_Eyebrow.jpg

colorles
05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
induldge in my fountain of knowledge dupe

Nyruss
05-20-2010, 10:46 AM
colorles is the goddess of knowledge, and the fountain of youth with which youthful knowledge flows from
Somehow I doubt that.

colorles
05-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Somehow I doubt that.

doubt is for the doubtful, possible is for the colorles

zebrakiller
05-20-2010, 12:10 PM
another new one? how about getting a new emoticon to post instead of getting new accounts?

NBT
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
1.You have no right to use that.
2.I made this one over a month ago.
3.I can never remember.

colorles
05-20-2010, 02:31 PM
1..duh
2.duh
3..duh

duh duh duh

colorles
05-20-2010, 02:41 PM
the king wants to play ruff......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aepr5Tv7EKs&playnext_from=TL&videos=qNRFP33mvTg&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh%2Bdiv-1r-3-HM

OK

321zigzag1
05-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Interesting video.

The Demon Zabuza
05-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Yay for hammers.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3147974#post3147974

Crimson King
05-21-2010, 05:03 PM
I saw that coming

He is insulting SDK just by using one of the character's name.

321zigzag1
05-21-2010, 05:16 PM
That Akira dude is one strange dude. First he lied to me about being Accelerator aka Greed.

Then he decides go on a neg rep spree. Its strange too he also sometimes sent me few pms so we could have brief chats.

I guess he greatly "admired" Sazabi24.

e710
05-21-2010, 05:50 PM
That Akira dude is one strange dude. First he lied to me about being Accelerator aka Greed.

Then he decides go on a neg rep spree. Its strange too he also sometimes sent me few pms so we could have brief chats.

I guess he greatly "admired" Sazabi24.

Sh!t that my debate partner, so your saying he is a fraud and is a bad person.

321zigzag1
05-21-2010, 06:17 PM
I don't think he is a fraud. He knows his stuff. I don't know about him being a person with ill-will towards others.

What puzzles me is why go on a neg rep spree and frame Sazabi and neg rep some OBDers for seemingly no reason in my opinion.

e710
05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
I don't think he is a fraud. He knows his stuff. I don't know about him being a person with ill-will towards others.

What puzzles me is why go on a neg rep spree and frame Sazabi and neg rep some OBDers for seemingly no reason in my opinion.

Maybe he thought it would be funny.

zebrakiller
05-22-2010, 12:06 PM
maybe someone borrowed his account. he could be like me and have the little "remember me" thing ticked off.

NBT
05-22-2010, 01:49 PM
duh duh duh
blah blah blah

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Yay, two negs today.

I got negged by someone called ohako for saying that Barragan is the only threat to Ulquiorra in this (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3151810#post3151810) thread. I have no idea who ohako is, but he can't be particularly intelligent. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

I also got a neg from someone who didn't leave their name, claiming that when I said that Gaara>Naruto 90% of the time I was fooling myself and that they are somehow evenly matched. He also said they were both great characters for some reason, which is also blatantly untrue. Gaara is mildly interesting at best, and Naruto is human garbage, barely above Sasuke.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Well, please don't try and neg rep them merely for neg repping you. That's one of the reasons why people don't leave their names in the first place.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 06:02 PM
I never revenge neg and resent the accusation entirely.

Meanwhile, I just beat the new Prince of Persia game. The gameplay was meh at best. The characters were garbage, the plot was garbage, the combat was garbage, the ending was garbage. Hell, even the Prince's new appearance was garbage.

They abandoned my beloved new Prince and Elika for this steaming pile of horse manure?

A pox on the houses of all who were involved in this awful awful game.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
I never revenge neg and resent the accusation entirely.Actually, I currently have a neg rep that was in retaliation of a neg rep I gave to a person in the Hiruzen VS Tsunade thread. The only person I downrepped in that thread was you. So, I can only assume that you downrepped me in retaliation. I can provide the comment, and a link to the post that was downrepped if you'd like.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 06:11 PM
If I negged you it was because you said something stupid, not because you negged me.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 06:20 PM
If I negged you it was because you said something stupid, not because you negged me.1. Just because you think something is stupid doesn't make it so.

2. I can't think of anyone who would downrep me for thinking that I downrepped them in a specific thread. You were the only one I downrepped in the specified thread, and I left my name. Thus, I am lead to believe you downrepped me in retaliation.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 07:04 PM
1. Just because you think something is stupid doesn't make it so.

Not that this line of thought is in any way relevant, but that's true, however, that doesn't change the fact that it is.

2. I can't think of anyone who would downrep me for thinking that I downrepped them in a specific thread. You were the only one I downrepped in the specified thread, and I left my name. Thus, I am lead to believe you downrepped me in retaliation.
And you are wrong.

P.S. Led not lead.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Not that this line of thought is in any way relevant, but that's true, however, that doesn't change the fact that it is.

And you are wrong.

P.S. Led not lead.How am I wrong? I haven't said that you've downrepped me. I've only said that I have assumed you downrepped me, which is true, and that the facts about my downrep led me to believe that you downrepped me, which is also true. I'm not saying you downrepped me, I'm saying that I think you downrepped me. Whether or not you really downrepped me is a different think altogether.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Don't play silly buggers with me, Spanky. It's as plain as day that you are accusing me, you're just trying to hide behind technicalities. I accuse you of flamebaiting.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Edit: Nevermind. It doesn't matter anyways.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 07:53 PM
You can if you like, I won't bother looking at it. As I said before I don't revenge neg. If I negged you it's because you said something stupid. I neg you a lot, so this is nothing new.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 07:55 PM
You can if you like, I won't bother looking at it. As I said before I don't revenge neg. If I negged you it's because you said something stupid. I neg you a lot, so this is nothing new............................................... ...........

Huh? You neg me a lot? Since when? I can't remember ever getting more than maybe 2 downreps from you, and that's still counting the one that you say isn't from you.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I know for a fact that I've negged you at least two times, and a bit of conjecture suggests at least three more.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 07:59 PM
I know for a fact that I've negged you at least two times, and a bit of conjecture suggests at least three more.

I have absolutely no recollection of such downreps.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 08:01 PM
It's possible one of them may not have been you, I remember negging some tard who tried to convince me that opinions can't be wrong, but I've definitely negged you for trying to claim Sasori's iron sand is supersonic.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 08:04 PM
It's possible one of them may not have been you, I remember negging some tard who tried to convince me that opinions can't be wrong, but I've definitely negged you for trying to claim Sasori's iron sand is supersonic.-_- That "tard" that you refer to is me. Would you like me to continue that particular conversation?

Opinions can't be wrong. Nor can they be right.

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 08:09 PM
That's your opinion and it is wrong. No need to continue, you'll just be wasting everyone's time. Not that our time is so important, but it's better wasted elsewhere.

deidara330
05-22-2010, 08:11 PM
That's your opinion and it is wrong. No need to continue, you'll just be wasting everyone's time.How is it wrong?

Nyruss
05-22-2010, 08:33 PM
How is it not? The infallibility of opinions is a lie made up by people with wrong opinions to try and hide the fact that they are wrong.

If (hypothetically) I were of the opinion that you are mentally incapable, would that opinion be wrong? Would it be right?

Are you, in fact, mentally incapable? Not counting the fact that you're not me I mean?

This is just an example, there are other opinions that can be wrong. Such as "Sasuke is a good character" or "Madara is a good villain" or "Naruto is totally selfless and isn't planning on throwing away his life trying to save a Complete Monster that doesn't want to be saved, and certainly isn't willing to sacrifice the safety of his entire village to do it".

And no, I don't actually think you are mentally incapable(outside of just not being me, which is an incredily common disability). You possess at least average intelligence.

The Demon Zabuza
05-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Firstly, this is what D330 is talking about;

Dudemeister 04:06, 2nd May 2010 This is in response to a neg you delivered unto me in regards to the Hiruzen vs Tsunade thread: Ypou'

Obviously retaliatory repping, don't lie.

Secondly, an opinion can be wrong. My opinion is that I am a bedroom door, someone elses is that I am human. They can't both be right, it's technically impossible.

Gaara's Girl
05-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Firstly, this is what D330 is talking about;

Obviously retaliatory repping, don't lie.

Secondly, an opinion can be wrong. My opinion is that I am a bedroom door, someone elses is that I am human. They can't both be right, it's technically impossible.

I'm going to downrep you for your opinion, mister. :ugeek: xDDDD

/joking ;)

NBT
05-23-2010, 05:02 AM
Hello lesser beings and Diana.