Tourune
05-02-2010, 03:21 PM

Restrictions: No Sasori Pupet for Kankuro But the other 3 are allowed

Distance: 50ft.

Scenario: All Kankuro's pupets are out all ready

who wins

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:24 PM
The mid ranged technique Asuma has is that Ash Cloud Technique. Which will be useful but Kankuro always his puppets in a long range and playing upon Diversions with his dolls. There is also Poison and Poison Gas bombs to worry about.

Tourune
05-02-2010, 03:27 PM
The mid ranged technique Asuma has is that Ash Cloud Technique. Which will be useful but Kankuro always his puppets in a long range and playing upon Diversions with his dolls. There is also Poison and Poison Gas bombs to worry about.
Azuma has long range to. remember his god temple 100 arm fist jutsu he learned from Chikau (the monk guy)

Vivi
05-02-2010, 03:28 PM

Restrictions: No Sasori Pupet for Kankuro But the other 3 are allowed

Distance: 50ft.

Scenario: All Kankuro's pupets are out all ready

who wins

Thing with Kankuro is:
If he's out in the open like that he's too vulnerable.
He's better off in locations like dense forests like against Shino.

When he's like this Asuma should be well able to Blitz any of the Puppets and slice them before Kankuro can make any good move.

When you said 3 Puppets:
Salamandar was Anime only IMO but ok.
That's the only thing I'm not sure about here if Asuma can slice that but Ash Pile burning should be well able to burn it down.
Besides Kankuro can't stay inside that one forever.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Salamander was shown in the manga. But didn't do anything.

Also that 100 arm fist is noncanon. Kishimoto never drew that for Asuma.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Azuma has long range to. remember his god temple 100 arm fist jutsu he learned from Chikau (the monk guy)
Filler Arc, sorry.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Actually I saw the distance is 50 feet.

Thats almost 17 yards. That is too close for Kankuro's liking.

Vivi
05-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Actually I saw the distance is 50 feet.

Thats almost 17 yards. That is too close for Kankuro's liking.

15.24m to be exact.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
15.24m to be exact.

Blame me for using different measurements. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

But of course it is too close for Kankuro.
Especially against a Taijutsu oriented Asuma.

FierceNightmare
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Asuma blitz at Kankuro.

Before attacking Kankuro, Asuma charged his blades so when he hit him, it will do more effect. I can't really explain this jutsu, but it's on UN3. Asuma's Ultimate Jutsu.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 03:35 PM
15.24m to be exact.
Thank you Miss Smartypants. :)

Tourune
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Filler Arc, sorry.
he also used it against Hidan in the Hidan + Kakuzu arc

Vivi
05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Blame me for using different measurements. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

But of course it is too close for Kankuro.
Especially against a Taijutsu oriented Asuma.

Oh sorry I didnt mean to.
It was just for those who don't know Yards.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
he also used it against Hidan in the Hidan + Kakuzu arc
What Chapter and Page would that be on?

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Oh sorry I didnt mean to.
It was just for those who don't know Yards.

Well America is really the only who still holds to the Old English System.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Well America is really the only who still holds to the Old English System.
Doesn't England, or are we the only ones who use the metric system?

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Doesn't England, or are we the only ones who use the metric system?

England used to use a bit different one, Imperial Units.

While the US ones are the US Customary system.

Both are related to the Old English System I believe.

However Imperial Units are mostly replaced in Britain with Metric.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
England used to use a bit different one, Imperial Units.

While the US ones are the US Customary system.

Both are related to the Old English System I believe.

However Imperial Units are mostly replaced in Britain with Metric.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Ultimate combatant
05-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Chuunin in Konoha is stronger than Kazekage (at least most of them).
Jounin in Konoha (Asuma is one of them) could almost solo destroy the Sunagakure - The sand village (again, most of them).

trofet
05-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Jounin in Konoha (Asuma is one of them) could almost solo destroy the Sunagakure - The sand village (again, most of them).

One of the most stupid post's I've seen in a while.

Fail is fail.

Gaara could kill all the chuunins and most of (if not all) the Jounin's and no Jounin even Kakashi can solo Sunagakure.

Asuma would blitz and chop Kankuros head with such a close distance and smoke fire thing can do heavy damage too. He can always enchant his blades with fuuton chakra and throw it at kankuro than kankuro would use a puppet to block Asuma gets at his back and stabs him to death :)

Lady Tsunade
05-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Asumas close range abilties far surpass Kankuros puppets, 50ft really isn't that far to travel. Asumas Ash Cloud probably burn the puppets long enough for him to approach Kankuro and slice him with his knives.

Asuma wins,quite easily

Ultimate combatant
05-03-2010, 11:32 AM
One of the most stupid post's I've seen in a while.

Fail is fail.

Gaara could kill all the chuunins and most of (if not all) the Jounin's and no Jounin even Kakashi can solo Sunagakure.

Asuma would blitz and chop Kankuros head with such a close distance and smoke fire thing can do heavy damage too. He can always enchant his blades with fuuton chakra and throw it at kankuro than kankuro would use a puppet to block Asuma gets at his back and stabs him to death :)

Kazekage wasn`t able to kill Gaara (not even hurt him), even though he had whole army, right?

We know that before shippuden even Genin were strong enough to cause some serious pain to Gaara and even defeat him. Sou, Sunagakure - The Sand village must have been pretty weak.

Saying he can defeat all Chuunin is ridiculous. However saying he could defeat most of, or even worse - ALL jounin surpasses every concept of so called fanboyism.

Only way I see your statement about what Gaara could true, would be if you said Konohamaru could beat Pein/Pain. Theoretically there is a slight chance. Now if you were saying that Gaara theoretically has a chance, then I agree.

trofet
05-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Kazekage wasn`t able to kill Gaara (not even hurt him), even though he had whole army, right?

We know that before shippuden even Genin were strong enough to cause some serious pain to Gaara and even defeat him. Sou, Sunagakure - The Sand village must have been pretty weak.

Saying he can defeat all Chuunin is ridiculous. However saying he could defeat most of, or even worse - ALL jounin surpasses every concept of so called fanboyism.

Only way I see your statement about what Gaara could true, would be if you said Konohamaru could beat Pein/Pain. Theoretically there is a slight chance. Now if you were saying that Gaara theoretically has a chance, then I agree.

Please re-read the Manga.

Ultimate combatant
05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey, who said you can call me stupid?!

321zigzag1
05-03-2010, 01:12 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gif

Shino Hatake
05-03-2010, 01:34 PM
hehe is loke this post. first off. asuma would get a close range a try to make a quick move to chop of kanks head. knowing all the other fights kank has been in he would just let one of the other puppets. after that kank would come in from beside with salamander and make a fire wall. while countering that kank uses black ant to make asuma be traped. while trpaed all he then has to do is his iron madie move.