PDA

View Full Version : Jonin Neji Vs. Guy Sensei

Pages : [1] 2

FierceNightmare
05-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Who wins.

deidara330
05-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Might Guy should speedblitz. He should be Transonic in his base form, where Neji is at best Sonic. In his sixth gate form, he's possibly supersonic, and I doubt that even the Byakugan can keep up with that. Neji also doesn't have the level of tanking to survive hits from Guy.

Yellow Flash
05-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Neji: BYAKU-

Guy: DYNAMIC ENTRY (To the face)

Neji: (On the ground) .... :wth

Miles Edgeworth
05-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Guy uses gates and blitzes.

Even without gates he is still much faster than Neji and much more experienced.

Neji: BYAKU-

Guy: DYNAMIC ENTRY (To the face)

Neji: (On the ground) .... :wth

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Legendary Yellow Flash again."

=(

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 12:00 PM
But but but......... Neji can use rotation and shred Gai sensei into shreeeeeddssss. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Reikai Hezamu
05-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Once Guy uses the Sixth Gate, it'll be hard for Neji to keep up with him. Even with the Byakugan. I'm sure Guy will cause severe damage to Neji. Guy will be moving too fast for Neji to use Rotation.

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 12:24 PM
v.v

Another loss for my Neji! Noooooo!

Neji wouldn't stand a chance against Gai, especially if Gai opens any gates. I am rather sure Gai is faster than Neji and definitely physically stronger than Neji.

Also, can someone please explain these sonic speeds I constantly keep seeing. Is there somewhere I can read more about them? o.o

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 12:26 PM
v.v

Another loss for my Neji! Noooooo!

Neji wouldn't stand a chance against Gai, especially if Gai opens any gates. I am rather sure Gai is faster than Neji and definitely physically stronger than Neji.

Also, can someone please explain these sonic speeds I constantly keep seeing. Is there somewhere I can read more about them? o.o
Look at the Naruto Databooks, they'll tell you their speed.

Did you see my post? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Vivi
05-02-2010, 12:29 PM

Did you see my post? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

I hope the Databook part is meant as Joke.
That thing is so unreliable in terms of debating.

But but but......... Neji can use rotation and shred Gai sensei into shreeeeeddssss. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Rotation:
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/799omg-it-spins.jpg

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 12:32 PM
It was

Rotation:

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2vkg5j5.gif

colorles
05-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Gai is faster, although of the two, whom do you reakon is more skilled in CQC? Neji and his gentle fist, or Gai and his strong fist? note that gentle fist is kung fu, which is naturally ideal for countering and reactionary speed

can Neji counter Gai's taijutsu, even if Gai has faster footspeed?

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 12:38 PM

Lmao! Yeah, I laughed so hard. ;D

Rotation:

Honestly, I do not see how some people find the Databooks unreliable, when they are published by Kishimoto himself. He knows his characters better than we do. I do think they need some updates though.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Lmao! Yeah, I laughed so hard. ;D

Honestly, I do not see how some people find the Databooks unreliable, when they are published by Kishimoto himself. He knows his characters better than we do. I do think they need some updates though.

Some of the speed stats contradict with the manga.

Other than that I really don't care much about the stats.

Databooks aren't unreliable in a sense.

Vivi
05-02-2010, 12:42 PM

Hiruzen,Dan,Kankuro and Tsunade>Naruto.
Tsunade>Sasuke.

That is more than unreliable when the Manga has shown that this is far from true.

SageoftheSixPaths
05-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Neji uses Air Palm and Gai is liek dead and stuff. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Gai blitzes. GG.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Neji uses Air Palm and Gai is liek dead and stuff. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Gai blitzes. GG.
Read my earlier post, thats how it'll go down. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Some of the speed stats contradict with the manga.

Other than that I really don't care much about the stats.

Databooks aren't unreliable in a sense.

Well, I do not really read the manga, so I can not speak on that matter. But, how would you be able to determine speed on paper anyway?

That is understandable. I know a lot of people who are uninterested in statistics. Me, on the other hand. I am all about analysis and statistics. I am a very scientific person. That is just me.

Yeah. Technically, they are made by the creator of the entire series and what Kishimoto says, goes regardless. If Kishimoto says Naruto is secretly an alien. Then guess what? Naruto is secretly an alien, regardless of what was stated earlier. It's his storyline.

SageoftheSixPaths
05-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Well, I do not really read the manga, so I can not speak on that matter. But, how would you be able to determine speed on paper anyway?

That is understandable. I know a lot of people who are uninterested in statistics. Me, on the other hand. I am all about analysis and statistics. I am a very scientific person. That is just me.

Yeah. Technically, they are made by the creator of the entire series and what Kishimoto says, goes regardless. If Kishimoto says Naruto is secretly an alien. Then guess what? Naruto is secretly an alien, regardless of what was stated earlier. It's his storyline.
Ah, but one of the databooks called Itachi evil. We know he's not. So what do you say to that? They can't BOTH be right, can they? `!:)

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 12:52 PM

By going how each characters fight each other and how they reacted and such blah blah. Actions.

To be fair Kishimoto said Stats weren't necessarily for to be compared with other characters and represent potential achievement.

I heard Kishimoto doesn't do it alone with the databooks. Others help and assist with it.

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Hiruzen,Dan,Kankuro and Tsunade>Naruto.
Tsunade>Sasuke.

That is more than unreliable when the Manga has shown that this is far from true.

Well, the Databooks need to be upgraded. But sensibly, all of them were stronger than Naruto. Since Naruto has basically perfected Sage Mode, he is probably stronger than them now. I think the Databooks are reliable.

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Ah, but one of the databooks called Itachi evil. We know he's not. So what do you say to that? They can't BOTH be right, can they? `!:)

That was before Itachi's true intentions were revealed. Most people were under that "evil" impression and they didn't want to spoil that. I always knew Itachi was good, regardless of the doubts people had.

I always believed in you Itachi! Damn, I hate Sasuke. e.e

By going how each characters fight each other and how they reacted and such blah blah. Actions.

To be fair Kishimoto said Stats weren't necessarily for to be compared with other characters and represent potential achievement.

I heard Kishimoto doesn't do it alone with the databooks. Others help and assist with it.

Eh, true I guess.

I read that somewhere too.

And yes, I know but he makes the final decision.

Miles Edgeworth
05-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't see how the databooks that have Neji and Sasuke at the same speed level and claim that Haku is light speed with mirrors can possibly be reliable.

In a sense they can be used to help in certain cases but if people use the databooks as a primary source, then that can lead to very bad conclusions.

Kazumi Saitama
05-02-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't see how the databooks that have Neji and Sasuke at the same speed level and claim that Haku is light speed with mirrors can possibly be reliable.

In a sense they can be used to help in certain cases but if people use the databooks as a primary source, then that can lead to very bad conclusions.

Like I stated earlier, I think they need to be updated but I understand and agree with what you are saying. They can be used as references. I do not find them completely unreliable.

Akatsuki Tsunade
05-02-2010, 01:11 PM
i hear what ur saying i like using stats too.. just use them with caution

Oh and guy stomps E Z

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 04:59 PM

Damn straight he could. Neji's Byakugan also sees through speed. Also, Neji would easily keep up with Guy, even in the Eight Gates State, while in Eight Trigrams state.

Blind Uchiha
05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Damn straight he could. Neji's Byakugan also sees through speed. Also, Neji would easily keep up with Guy, even in the Eight Gates State, while in Eight Trigrams state.

The ability to see though speed does not grant the ability to counter something that is way faster than you can react. xD

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Neji's Byakugan also sees through speed.

?????????????????????????? ummmm.............Can I get some of what you are smoking?

Berzakinski
05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Ok then, explain this; how did Neji (along with Lee and Ten Ten) get caught in 30% Kisame's water prison jutsu if he's as good as you say? And Neji wasn't even Kisame's primary concern; he was focused on Guy.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Ok then, explain this; how did Neji (along with Lee and Ten Ten) get caught in 30% Kisame's water prison jutsu if he's as good as you say? And Neji wasn't even Kisame's primary concern; he was focused on Guy.

They didn't get caught, they fell into it when their attacks were blocked. And Neji wasn't in the 8 Trigrams State when that happened.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
They didn't get caught, they fell into it when their attacks were blocked. And Neji wasn't in the 8 Trigrams State when that happened.

Whats this 8 Trigrams state that your talking about??

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
The ability to see though speed does not grant the ability to counter something that is way faster than you can react. xD

Actually it was proven when Neji activated his Genlte Fist technique in a Naruto episode against hundreds of spiders. His speed doubled from 64 Palms, and it clearly showed him easily striking the spiders as time was slowed(almost to a complete halt.)

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Neji would lose. Guy could just go eight gates mode. Gate of Joy just made him super tired

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Whats this 8 Trigrams state that your talking about??

Whenever a Hyuga member activates a Gentle Fist technique. (Remember, Hyuga members' speed inhumanly increases upon activation).

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Neji would lose. Guy could just go eight gates mode. Gate of Joy just made him super tired

Neji's faster than Lee and Guy when he's in 8 Trigrams state.. o_o xD

trackstar
05-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Whenever a Hyuga member activates a Gentle Fist technique. (Remember, Hyuga members' speed inhumanly increases upon activation).
Well not there overall speed I have only seen there arms move fast, but I don't think Neji is anywhere near Gais speed level

e710
05-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Ok Guy doesn't use ninjustus so neji can use that all he wants and if Guy is his student why would he get in his 8 trigram unless he was going to blitz him which he could and btw byukugan sucks sharingan pr!cks.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Well not there overall speed I have only seen there arms move fast, but I don't think Neji is anywhere near Gais speed level

If one could move their arms quickly, they can move their body quickly.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Ok Guy doesn't use ninjustus so neji can use that all he wants and if Guy is his student why would he get in his 8 trigram unless he was going to blitz him which he could and btw byukugan sucks sharingan pr!cks.

Actually, Kakashi stated himself that the Sharingan is a derivative of the Byakugan, and that the Byakugan is the stronger of the two in "shear power of insight."

Yellow Flash
05-04-2010, 05:54 PM
For one, Neji isn't faster then Guy or Lee when in Eight Trigam State. For one, Neji can't use it as a speed blitz, only as an attack. Guy in Eighth Gate is supersonic, I doubt Neji is even sonic.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 05:55 PM

It hasn't been proven

Actually, Kakashi stated himself that the Sharingan is a derivative of the Byakugan, and that the Byakugan is the stronger of the two in "shear power of insight."

The sharingan came from the sage of the six paths era the older brother that inherited his eyes according to Madara

Toma RNK

By that logic all expert piano players can win sprints.

The key would be insight. Seeing.

You can see the gates unlock, be aware it is happening, and even possibly track guys progress. But as Lee vs sasuke as well as guys entire plan for lee to defeat neji, insight doesn't amount to being able to cope with it.

Kuroda Taishi

arms = arms

arms is not = entire body

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:57 PM
It hasn't been proven

The sharingan came from the sage of the six paths era the older brother that inherited his eyes according to Madara

I'm not sure... Kakashi said,"Many say the Shairngan was derived from the Byakugan sometimes long ago" in episode 46, I believe.

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure... Kakashi said,"Many say the Shairngan was derived from the Byakugan sometimes long ago" in episode 46, I believe.

Yes but further info in later manga chapters (which the anime hasen't caught up to yet) speak of the source of all eye jutsu, and provide further insight.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 05:59 PM
By that logic all expert piano players can win sprints.

The key would be insight. Seeing.

You can see the gates unlock, be aware it is happening, and even possibly track guys progress. But as Lee vs sasuke as well as guys entire plan for lee to defeat neji, insight doesn't amount to being able to cope with it.

Neji would see in ultra-slow motion upon activation of a Gentle Fist technique. His speed would then inhumanly increase, and he would indeed "blitz" the hell out of Lee or anyone that charged at him.

Kuroda Taishi

Kakashi has 0 information on the origins of the Sharingan, as he was not raised as an Uchiha.

Also Sharingan is more insightful as Sasuke was able to differentiate Naruto from his clones, but Neji was not.

Blind Uchiha

The Sharingan of the Uchiha is not derived from the Byakugan. It is it's own blood limit.

The first Uchiha was the son of the Sage of the Six Paths, not a hyuga.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Yes but further info in later manga chapters (which the anime hasen't caught up to yet) speak of the source of all eye jutsu, and provide further insight.

I read the manga online, so you must be ahead of me. But regardless, the Byakugan is still the stronger of the two in terms of sight.

Yellow Flash
05-04-2010, 06:00 PM
The Sharingan deriving from the Byakugan is a fanfic from Naruto wiki site. Madara told the story in the later episodes of the manga that the Sage of the Six Paths had to sons, one inherited the Rinnengan and the other got the Sharingan.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Neji would see in ultra-slow motion upon activation of a Gentle Fist technique. His speed would then inhumanly increase, and he would indeed "blitz" the hell out of Lee or anyone that charged at him.

Neji wouldn't see in "ultra-slow motion" the byakugan doesn't grant that power or the gentle fist.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:02 PM
The Sharingan of the Uchiha is not derived from the Byakugan. It is it's own blood limit.

The first Uchiha was the son of the Sage of the Six Paths, not a hyuga.

I don't think you understand.. Kekke-Genkai can be derived from other Kekke-Genkai through transfer of genes or blood..

trackstar
05-04-2010, 06:03 PM
The Sharingan deriving from the Byakugan is a fanfic from Naruto wiki site. Madara told the story in the later episodes of the manga that the Sage of the Six Paths had to sons, one inherited the Rinnengan and the other got the Sharingan.

The older one got the Sages "eyes" which became the Uchiha clan.

The younger one got the Sages "Body" which became the Senju clan or somthing like that.

None of them got the Rinnegan

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Neji wouldn't see in "ultra-slow motion" the byakugan doesn't grant that power or the gentle fist.

Actually, it showed Neji seeing in ultra-slow motion in an episode where he used his strongest Genlte Fist technique. The spiders were flying at him in slow motion, and he actually had enough time to look around a few times, and then strike whatever target he pleased.

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't think you understand.. Kekke-Genkai can be derived from other Kekke-Genkai through transfer of genes or blood..

No you don't understand. the Sage of six paths was the originator of eye jutsu. Period.

He had two sons who mutated his perfect eyes into lesser genetic defects.

One son had the sharingan which has remained the same over time.
The other had the rinnegan, which later mutated into all know eye jutsu.

Kakashi was wrong when he said what you heard in that episode.

But this is a sidetrack irrelevant to the debate at hand.

Blind Uchiha
05-04-2010, 06:06 PM

Yes, I do understand. SotSP, a RINNEGAN user, was the father of the first Uchiha. No Hyugas were ever in the beginning of the Uchiha bloodline unless the mother was a Hyuga which is highly unlikely.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Kuroda Taishi;3047059]arms = arms

arms is not = entire body[/QUOTE

Speed of arms= speed of nervous system. Speed of nervous system obviously = speed of body.

Blind Uchiha
05-04-2010, 06:08 PM

Speed of arms= speed of nervous system. Speed of nervous system obviously = speed of body.

So a skilled gamer can outrun a track professional because his gaming reflexes are better?

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Actually, it showed Neji seeing in ultra-slow motion in an episode where he used his strongest Genlte Fist technique. The spiders were flying at him in slow motion, and he actually had enough time to look around a few times, and then strike whatever target he pleased.

I am SERIOUSLY not trying to be rude, but do you understand what "fillers" are and the difference between cannon and not cannon?

It's an important thing to consider.

At times the anime almost caught up to the manga, so the tv producers without the creator of narutos consent, made up story arcs to fill air time.

The general rule here is "If the creator and writer of naruto didn't put it in the manga, it's just fanfiction."

Heck some events in the numerous fillers actually contradict the creator and writer.

Much of what you reference is not actually from the creator, but some TV writer who needed to fill a few months.

I think that may be where some of the misunderstanding comes from.

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:09 PM

so because I've got amazing reflexes with video games and can type at 200 words per minute, I'm a fast printer?

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:10 PM

Speed of nervous system = speed of nervous system

Speed of nervous system is not = speed of body.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes, I do understand. SotSP, a RINNEGAN user, was the father of the first Uchiha. No Hyugas were ever in the beginning of the Uchiha bloodline unless the mother was a Hyuga which is highly unlikely.

No, you don't understand what I meant. I never said a Hyuga was in the beginning of the Uchiha bloodline. I said somewhere along the process, the Byakugan was 'taken" possibly and Sharingan was derived from it. That's just what Kakashi implied, so I don't know if it's true. Also, stop posting spoilers. That's against the rules if you don't label them as spoilers.

Yellow Flash
05-04-2010, 06:12 PM

So sense I can flail my arms in a quick motion means I can move my body at that same speed? I don't think so.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.

.........The nervous system controls all movement. It sends electrical impulses to muscles. It enables every muscle in the entire body to work.

Kuroda Taishi
Also, stop posting spoilers. That's against the rules if you don't label them as spoilers.

If you are not up to date on the japanese manga, then you shouldn't be argueing in the battlegrounds.

Toma RNK
No, you don't understand what I meant. I never said a Hyuga was in the beginning of the Uchiha bloodline. I said somewhere along the process, the Byakugan was 'taken" possibly and Sharingan was derived from it. That's just what Kakashi implied, so I don't know if it's true. Also, stop posting spoilers. That's against the rules if you don't label them as spoilers.

Battlegrounds assumes you are up to date, as you cannot debate intelligently without adequate knowledge of the subject.

In this subforum spoiler rules are not enforced, one could almost say they don't even exist here.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.;3047222]
So sense I can flail my arms in a quick motion means I can move my body at that same speed? I don't think so.

I'm saying, if you can move your arms at an inhuman speed, chances are you can move your body at a similar speed, not necessarily the same speed,(because then Neji would be the fastest character in Naruto) but slightly slower.

Blind Uchiha
05-04-2010, 06:14 PM

I posted as spoilers originally and you disagreed after reading them. xD Don't throw the rules in my face. Additionally what I posted proves Kakashi wrong.xD

trackstar

Exactly to further detail this.

the fastest nerve signal travels at speeds that exceed 100 meters a second.

and you cannot move 100 meters a second.

Miles Edgeworth
Neji is apparently so fast that he could dodge Kidomaru's arrows without a problem.

Oh wait, he didn't...

In that case, using common sense, what are the chances of Neji blitzing 6-Gate Guy?

None. None in the slightest.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
Battlegrounds assumes you are up to date, as you cannot debate intelligently without adequate knowledge of the subject.

In this subforum spoiler rules are not enforced, one could almost say they don't even exist here.

Well it certainly doesn't say that in the rule page. But OK then.. xD

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Well it certainly doesn't say that in the rule page. But OK then.. xD

That is why I wanted to warn you.

This also explains where the gap between most of us and you lies. We are operating on totally different info and assumptions.

Akira Of Shiseiten
Hmm duping already? Neji-Hyaku?

Kuroda Taishi
.........The nervous system controls all movement. It sends electrical impulses to muscles. It enables every muscle in the entire body to work.

See below.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
Neji is apparently so fast that he could dodge Kidomaru's arrows without a problem.

Oh wait, he didn't...

In that case, using common sense, what are the chances of Neji blitzing 6-Gate Guy?

None. None in the slightest.

Neji could blitz anyone in Eight Trigrams State, as long as they approached him(because then they'd be in range of his Trigrams, and don't forget, Hyuga members can deploy attacks almost, if not completely, instantly within the Trigrams.) No, Neji's not faster on his feet. Yes, Neji could easily counter attack.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:18 PM
See below.

When did I say anyone could move one hundred meters per second? xDD

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Neji could blitz anyone in Eight Trigrams State, as long as they approached him.

Blitz = attack

Blitz is not = counterattack

Miles Edgeworth
Neji could blitz anyone in Eight Trigrams State, as long as they approached him(because then they'd be in range of his Trigrams, and don't forget, Hyuga members can deploy attacks almost, if not completely, instantly within the Trigrams.) No, Neji's not faster on his feet. Yes, Neji could easily counter attack.

Proof, now.

Show me calcs of how fast Neji is that he could possibly match up to a supersonic 6-Gate Might Guy.

Instantly? What kind of an exaggeration is this, Amaterasu is closer to "instant" than Hyuga attacks ever will be and Raikage still dodged it. So what then, could you possibly say to prove a Hyuga's attacks are "instant"?

So the same Neji who couldn't counter attack Naruto from underground, barely defeated Kidomaru due to the help of the plot, and failed to blitz 30% Kisame, is now gonna blitz Guy?

HIGHLY doubtful.

Toma RNK

It is the natural extension of the logic in your "speed of nervous system correlates to speed of entire body" argument.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Speed of arms= speed of nervous system. Speed of nervous system obviously = speed of body.[/QUOTE]

Right here

Edit this came out wrong XD

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
That is why I wanted to warn you.

This also explains where the gap between most of us and you lies. We are operating on totally different info and assumptions.

That's good for you. Threats aren't necessary. (Any type of warning is a threat in derogatory context)

Toma RNK
Proof, now.

Show me calcs of how fast Neji is that he could possibly match up to a supersonic 6-Gate Might Guy.

Instantly? What kind of an exaggeration is this, Amaterasu is closer to "instant" than Hyuga attacks ever will be and Raikage still dodged it. So what then, could you possibly say to prove a Hyuga's attacks are "instant"?

So the same Neji who couldn't counter attack Naruto from underground, barely defeated Kidomaru due to the help of the plot, and failed to blitz 30% Kisame, is now gonna blitz Guy?

HIGHLY doubtful.

Remember this user is an unknown as far as later plot. :p

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-04-2010, 06:21 PM
You had stated earlier that the speed of your nerve system is near/equal to your movement speed.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:21 PM

See below

Speed of nervous system obviously = speed of body.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:23 PM

Right here[/QUOTE]

Oh! Oh, sorry about that. I meant that the nervous system controls all body parts, so the difference in speed between them wouldn't be that different.(assuming you were an extremely fit ninja from the world of Naruto)

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:23 PM
That's good for you. Threats aren't necessary. (Any type of warning is a threat in derogatory context)

You misunderstand... by WARNING you that spoilers are not bad form here, I was warning you of the possibility of being spoiled, as well as WARNING you of the expectations of the users here.

But seriously you misunderstand most things said, so I am no longer going out of my way for you or trying to help you see where the problems are.

Carry on.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:26 PM
You misunderstand... by WARNING you that spoilers are not bad form here, I was warning you of the possibility of being spoiled, as well as WARNING you of the expectations of the users here.

But seriously you misunderstand most things said, so I am no longer going out of my way for you or trying to help you see where the problems are.

Carry on.

I hardly misunderstood. Your post could have been construed in two different ways. (Politely warning me about being "spoiled," or an attempt of intimidation due to difference in positions.) Sorry.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh! Oh, sorry about that. I meant that the nervous system controls all body parts, so the difference in speed between them wouldn't be that different.(assuming you were an extremely fit ninja from the world of Naruto)

Again back to Toma's example.

You think a world renoun Pianno player could outrun a sprinter?

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Again back to Toma's example.

You think a world renoun Pianno player could outrun a sprinter?

I said in the world of unrealistically fit people! NOT in this world. Have you ever SEEN how fast the ninjas' legs move back and forth while running? They're a blur! Anyway, I'm not going to get off topic.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:32 PM
I said in the world of unrealistically fit people! NOT in this world. Have you ever SEEN how fast the ninjas' legs move back and forth while running? They're a blur! Anyway, I'm not going to get off topic.

Okay fine a world renoun piano player in the Naruto world vs. a ninja. Who would win a foot race?

Space Cowboy Sasori
Just out of curiosity, what are you basing Neji's speed off of?

Anime or Manga?

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
Well anyway, may I go into greater depth and prove myself now? (I'm asking if I'll be listened to)

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Just out of curiosity, what are you basing Neji's speed off of?

Anime or Manga?

Anime. And please don't say it's not a legit source.

e710
05-04-2010, 06:35 PM

Its not.:shock:

Toma RNK

I honestly and seriously suggest you mention in your signature that you consider Anime filler Cannon and valid for arguments. It will make your life markedly simpler. Seriously.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
Okay fine a world renoun piano player in the Naruto world vs. a ninja. Who would win a foot race?

The unrealistically fit ninja would win; I just emphasized their inhuman movement of limbs. This is getting off topic.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I honestly and seriously suggest you mention in your signature that you consider Anime filler Cannon and valid for arguments. It will make your life markedly simpler. Seriously.

Simple in a positive or negative way? Thanks for the suggestion, by the way.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Its not.:shock:

Did you know that the third Shippuden movie was made by Masashi Kishimoto? Who's to say several other Naruto movies and episodes weren't.

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-04-2010, 06:38 PM

It's just, most people like to use manga calculations in order to further determine an character speed.

A lotta people see Anime as an unlegit source and don't really take it as canon information as they do for the manga.

So many people are gonna debate that is all.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:39 PM
It's just, most people like to use manga calculations in order to further determine an character speed.

A lotta people see Anime as an unlegit source and don't really take it as canon information as they do for the manga.

So many people are gonna debate that is all.

Thank you very much for expressing this correctly.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:40 PM
The unrealistically fit ninja would win; I just emphasized their inhuman movement of limbs. This is getting off topic.

Okay so then you admit you are wrong do you not?

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Simple in a positive or negative way? Thanks for the suggestion, by the way.

Both. Most importantly it states your assumptions.

On this forum I would estimate 90% or more of the users who argue in an educated way do not share your assumptions. Here the stuff written by the guy who made this world up is true, and anything written by ANYONE else is not.

Kishimoto made the world, made the characters, made the power balance.

These things were disregarded by tv producers who wanted a cool story arch who gave characters powers they DO NOT HAVE later in the series.

It makes no sense to assume abilities which were given by a TV exec, and are not used in later fights (where they would be useful) are valid.

The assumption here is filler archs are NOT real and DID NOT happen.

So you are arguing assuming 1 set of rules, and everyone else is laughing at you and thinking ill of you, because they assume something completely different.

By placing your nonstandard assumptions in your siggy, people know, and they can choose to engage you based on what you consider valid sources, or to not bother. It saves a lot of misunderstanding.

I cannot vouch for how someone is going to respond to seeing to it, but it will definitely make sure we are all speaking the same language.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:44 PM

I don't. At all. Here, let me tell you flat out: Neji's speed when he activates Gentle Fist techniques is greatly inhuman. Considering the way he moved the rest of his body in synchronization with his arms,(in episode 116) he is generally incredibly faster upon focus of Eight Trigrams.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Both. Most importantly it states your assumptions.

On this forum I would estimate 90% or more of the users who argue in an educated way do not share your assumptions. Here the stuff written by the guy who made this world up is true, and anything written by ANYONE else is not.

Kishimoto made the world, made the characters, made the power balance.

These things were disregarded by tv producers who wanted a cool story arch who gave characters powers they DO NOT HAVE later in the series.

It makes no sense to assume abilities which were given by a TV exec, and are not used in later fights (where they would be useful) are valid.

The assumption here is filler archs are NOT real and DID NOT happen.

So you are arguing assuming 1 set of rules, and everyone else is laughing at you and thinking ill of you, because they assume something completely different.

By placing your nonstandard assumptions in your siggy, people know, and they can choose to engage you based on what you consider valid sources, or to not bother. It saves a lot of misunderstanding.

I cannot vouch for how someone is going to respond to seeing to it, but it will definitely make sure we are all speaking the same language.

My modo is to stand up for what's right even when I stand alone. Consider that. I'm sorry, but there are so many things morally and factually wrong with what you wrote just now.. I can't elaborate though, because I'll be critiqued to the extreme. But one thing I'm not sure of: What extent do you think the producers increased the characters' power by?

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
My modo is to stand up for what's right even when I stand alone. Consider that.

By intentionally not caring about the assumptions of others, you are intentionally being both deceptive and argumentative and undermining the concept of a debate by purposely playing by different rules.

How does that help anyone or anything in this area? Consider that.

SageoftheSixPaths
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
But when you stand up for a cause that gets you banned from the Battlegrounds, it says that something is off with said cause, does it not?

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I don't. At all. Here, let me tell you flat out: Neji's speed when he activates Gentle Fist techniques is greatly inhuman. Considering the way he moved the rest of his body in synchronization with his arms,(in episode 116) he is generally incredibly faster upon focus of Eight Trigrams.

okay so now you are admiting you are a hypocrite?

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-04-2010, 06:51 PM
My modo is to stand up for what's right even when I stand alone. Consider that. I'm sorry, but there are so many things morally and factually wrong with what you wrote just now.. I can't elaborate though, because I'll be critiqued to the extreme.

But what you're claiming isn't right.

Also, seek out your mistakes and wrongdoings first before you point out others'.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Well anyway, it was nice debating with you all. I have to leave now unfortunately, but I'll be back on tomorrow.

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-04-2010, 06:52 PM

Brah, I admire that and all, but sometimes you've just gotta give in when your up against the whole BG. =/

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:52 PM
By intentionally not caring about the assumptions of others, you are intentionally being both deceptive and argumentative and undermining the concept of a debate by purposely playing by different rules.

How does that help anyone or anything in this area? Consider that.

That's hypocritical. Because, you don't care about my take on fillers.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Brah, I admire that and all, but sometimes you've just gotta give in when your up against the whole BG. =/

I would give up if I was wrong.

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Just skimmed the entire thread.

http://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gifhttp://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gifhttp://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gif

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM

You bring the meaning of "full of yourself" to a whole new level.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Because, you don't care about my take on fillers.

Because your take on fillers is wrong.

But you are wrong, xD. You just don't know it because you are too ignorant to realize it.

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-04-2010, 06:57 PM

It's just in this section the members don't generally count fillers since their non-canon to them and aren't and actual representation of the manga. I'm not sure if your just filler or not, but from what was shown of Neji in the manga, Neji hasn't done all that much compared to what Gai has shown in terms of strength and speed.

Toma RNK
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
That's hypocritical. Because, you don't care about my take on fillers.

I care about your take, I am stating that by NOT STATING your take on fillers in your siggy or every post, when you are in the vast VAST minority, you are undermining the concept of a fair debate.

If you start a thread and say "in this argument fillers are valid" there is no issue, people will engage or they won't.

Continuing as you are is not true to the spirit of a fair debate because you are in fact changing the base assumptions.

As to the whole filler thing. Do some research, kishimoto himself has commented publicly on a good number of them and himself has said he does not consider many of the fillers to even be his work. google it a bit and you will find it if you choose. That is why the general rule is in line with the creators wishes.

You think I am stating opinion about the fillers but the FACT is that over 90% of the people here do not regard them as valid. Kishi does not approve of fillers, as many of them contradict his manga (which came first.)

Those are facts about how it is here, all I am doing is offering a simple thing you COULD do to remove the confusion and keep the debate straightforward.

It is my OPINION that anyone who does NOT take a reasonable step to clear the confusion, is just trying to troll and get a rise out of others and cares little for proper debate.

Edit: If I didn't care about your opinion, I wouldn't take time to debate with you or offer you suggestions.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Just skimmed the entire thread.

http://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gifhttp://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gifhttp://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gif

You read the one about speed of your nerve system = your movement speed?

SageoftheSixPaths
05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
I hate to be that guy, but everyone just needs to chill a bit. Yelling at someone for not realizing their mistakes is almost as bad as being that person. Yes, Neji's take on things is biased and naive, but that doesn't mean we have to tell him he's a bad debater and shouldn't be here. He's new. Give the guy a break.

As for you, Neji, you need to calm down as well. Give a bit of leeway. You can't be right all the time, and you need to understand that there will be times when somebody either out-debates you or gives out information that you cannot counter with resorting to unfounded opinions.

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM

That statement stood out blatantly the most.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
My modo is to stand up for what's right even when I stand alone. Consider that. I'm sorry, but there are so many things morally and factually wrong with what you wrote just now.. I can't elaborate though, because I'll be critiqued to the extreme. But one thing I'm not sure of: What extent do you think the producers increased the characters' power by?

No, it's because you make up stuff, post things that are irrelevant, and the rest is just proven wrong. Then you resort to telling everyone they're wrong and you can't possibly reply explaining why because you're the only right person in a world of wrong. You're being narrow minded and conceited. If you would just post factual evidence and accept it as being wrong when someone proves it so..

@Sage: It seems to be a completely different scenario here. Someone new to debating does not equal someone who just tells everyone they're wrong and won't accept being wrong at anything.

e710
05-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I hate to be that guy, but everyone just needs to chill a bit. Yelling at someone for not realizing their mistakes is almost as bad as being that person. Yes, Neji's take on things is biased and naive, but that doesn't mean we have to tell him he's a bad debater and shouldn't be here. He's new. Give the guy a break.

As for you, Neji, you need to calm down as well. Give a bit of leeway. You can't be right all the time, and you need to understand that there will be times when somebody either out-debates you or gives out information that you cannot counter with resorting to unfounded opinions.

You do know he got banned once so I doubt he is doing this for fun. Also have you ever meet a neji fan that ever admits Neji losses?

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Toma this Neji guy is miserable.

*hint, hint*

SageoftheSixPaths
You do know he got banned once so I doubt he is doing this for fun. Also have you ever meet a neji fan that ever admits Neji losses?
Why wouldn't he do it for fun? I find debating enjoyable, and I've talked to the guy before. He enjoys it as well. It makes sense for him to make an alt if he wants to go the Battlegrounds but can't on another account.

And yes, yes I have.

Toma RNK
Toma this guy is miserable.

*hint, hint*

No he isn't, he is nonstandard, possibly troublesome but not yet a miserable person

ByakuganMaster024
05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Also have you ever meet a neji fan that ever admits Neji losses?

You just did. I'm a Neji fan and I admit that he loses. This guy's debating is definitely... persistant.:|

e710
05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Why wouldn't he do it for fun? I find debating enjoyable, and I've talked to the guy before. He enjoys it as well. It makes sense for him to make an alt if he wants to go the Battlegrounds but can't on another account.

And yes, yes I have.

I don't mean debating I mean him wanking Neji for fun. I just think he should realize he is wrong and there is almost no way Guy will get beaten by Neji.

Interesting.

321zigzag1

Couple of them actually. From different forums and here.

Most Neji fans are relatively fine.

Anyway I want to make Super Neji vs Onoverse by Dudemeister. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

e710
You just did. I'm a Neji fan and I admit that he loses. This guy's debating is definitely... persistant.:|

Yay, I finally meet one.

Kuroda Taishi
05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
No he isn't, he is nonstandard, possibly troublesome but not yet a miserable person

You sure?

akikofrown
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
guy. guy has more experience. besides lee will have no one hurt his sensei.

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM

Awesome post.

Someone give him rep right now.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gifhttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/gun.png

tanduhman
05-04-2010, 07:17 PM
well.. of course im late.. always miss the exciting parts of the debate XD

As for my post well gai wins.. if he enters the eight gate he will win do to his advanced speed reaching supersonic levels. A speed that nejiis eyes may be able to see... but will his body be able to react in time? no... by than his finger will have twitched when gais fist has already gone through a cycle of punching him in the face.. set two: nejis hand starts to rise... now gais other fist has pummeled him to the ground, while nejii is set ablaze due to morning peacock.

Vivi
05-04-2010, 07:25 PM

Not true.

Kraus, David. Concepts in Modern Biology.New York:Globe Book Company:
"The speed of the nerve impulse can be as high as one hundred meters (0.06 mile) per second."

We're all Superfast now cause Nerve System Speed = Movement Speed.

That's why I missed my bus lots of times when I was a Kid.
It wasnt the distance of 300m but because the Bus is actually faster than my Nerve System.=/

Originally Posted by Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3047222#post3047222)

Laughter = Ha x 3.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Not true.

"The speed of the nerve impulse can be as high as one hundred meters (0.06 mile) per second."

It wasnt the distance of 300m but because the Bus is actually faster than my Nerve System.=/

Laughter = Ha x 3.

Overkill it, why don't you? :lol:

But good luck explaining it to Neji, others already had tried.

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
This is reaching OBD level of trolling.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 07:34 PM

Not true.

Laughter = Ha x 3.

Overkill it, why don't you? :lol:

But good luck explaining it to Neji, others already had tried.

I already tried to explain it to him.

Vivi
05-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I already tried to explain it to him.

Let me try again:

Usain Bolt holds the World Record of 100m in 9.72 Seconds.

If he's still around let him Bite on that.

One of the fastest Human's if not the fastest Human in the world needs about 10 seconds for that while:
"The speed of the nerve impulse can be as high as one hundred meters (0.06 mile) per second"

Usain is 10 times as slow.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Let me try again:

One of the fastest Human's if not the fastest Human in the world needs about 10 seconds for that while:
"The speed of the nerve impulse can be as high as one hundred meters (0.06 mile) per second"

If this doesn't do it nothing will.

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Let me try again:

And what bullcrap is the Neji extremist spewing?

You know I hate being mean and I apologize to all for being mean but seriously that post of the nervous system of his.

Deserves a huge round. :giogio

http://i35.tinypic.com/e9gdgj.jpg http://i35.tinypic.com/e9gdgj.jpg http://i35.tinypic.com/e9gdgj.jpg http://i35.tinypic.com/e9gdgj.jpg

Berzakinski
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925837720/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/05/grppic_2104324_PatrickStarFanclub.jpg

321zigzag1
05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925837720/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/05/grppic_2104324_PatrickStarFanclub.jpg

Due to the lack of any

Yes lock it now.

Or any Aye's

I guess no one cares well fine by me.
Anyway again I apologize if I offended anyone.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 05:45 AM

The students have surpassed their sensies in Shippuden. Guy does have more experience, but Neji has superior chakra control and the most effective Tai-jutsu found in the Hidden Leaf Village.

Originally Posted by e710 http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3047919#post3047919)
I don't mean debating I mean him wanking Neji for fun. I just think he should realize he is wrong and there is almost no way Guy will get beaten by Neji.

Interesting.
That statement was completely unnecessary. I've reported your message.

Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3047904#post3047904)
Neji would lose to Madara and certain Akatskui members due to his lack of chakra. If Neji had vast amounts of chakra, he would win. There.

Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3047720#post3047720)
Step down. You're not makiing sense. Calling me a hypocrite doesn't prove anything

Vivi
05-05-2010, 05:47 AM
That statement was completely unnecessary. I've reported your message.

Oh look you posted 4 in a row.Was that necessary?

The students have surpassed their sensies in Shippuden. Guy does have more experience, but Neji has superior chakra control and the most effective Tai-jutsu found in the Hidden Leaf Village.

Who did?

Lee hasnt shown to have surpassed Guy nor have Neji or Tenten.
Ino,Shika and Choji damn sure havent surpassed Asuma.
Hinata,Kiba and Shino perhaps but thats because Kurenai sucks in feats.
Sakura hasnt even remotely got close to Tsunade nor Kakashi.

The only ones are Naruto and Sasuke.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:01 AM
Oh look you posted 4 in a row.Was that necessary?

Who did?

Lee hasnt shown to have surpassed Guy nor have Neji or Tenten.
Ino,Shika and Choji damn sure havent surpassed Asuma.
Hinata,Kiba and Shino perhaps but thats because Kurenai sucks in feats.
Sakura hasnt even remotely got close to Tsunade nor Kakashi.

The only ones are Naruto and Sasuke.

OK then. Most of the students haven't surpassed their leaders, but it doesn't mean they can't beat them. Like I said, Neji employs the most effective Tai-jutsu found in the Hidden Leaf Village, and he's also gifted with the sharpest chakra control.
And yes, posting 4x in a row was necessary, considering there were that many people to reply to. If I hadn't replied to all of them like last time, people would say to me,"Oh, hur hur.. You don't listen to others' arguments hur hur.."
Oh and also.. Neji has so far come closest to surpassing Guy, and this was suggested when Neji rescued his comrades from the water prisons, and allowed Guy to finish off the Kisame clone.

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 06:05 AM
OK then. Most of the students haven't surpassed their leaders, but it doesn't mean they can't beat them. Like I said, Neji employs the most effective Tai-jutsu found in the Hidden Leaf Village, and he's also gifted with the sharpest chakra control.

Kingsnoke wonders if the definition of Surpassed has changed. If Person A defeats Person B, then Person a has proved that he/she is stronger. Ergo Person A has surpassed Person B.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Kingsnoke wonders if the definition of Surpassed has changed. If Person A defeats Person B, then Person a has proved that he/she is stronger. Ergo Person A has surpassed Person B.

No. Kakashi and Guy beat eachother an equal amount of times, so obviously your theory is incorrect. Strength is just one factor that plays a role in surpassing someone. Like I said, regardless, Neji's Tai-Jutsu and superior chakra control would give him the edge.

Vivi
05-05-2010, 06:11 AM
OK then. Most of the students haven't surpassed their leaders, but it doesn't mean they can't beat them.

Like I said, Neji employs the most effective Tai-jutsu found in the Hidden Leaf Village, and he's also gifted with the sharpest chakra control.

And yes, posting 4x in a row was necessary, considering there were that many people to reply to. If I hadn't replied to all of them like last time, people would say to me,"Oh, hur hur.. You don't listen to others' arguments hur hur.."

Oh and also.. Neji has so far come closest to surpassing Guy, and this was suggested when Neji rescued his comrades from the water prisons, and allowed Guy to finish off the Kisame clone.

It does.
Or are you implying Ino>Asuma.

And yet it was Gai who has defeated the Clone not Neji who was imprisoned.

Dude...put it in one post.

And that's the point.
Neji was just sitting in there while Gai did pretty much all the work.
Yeah surpassing someone by doing nothing except breaking out of it while Guy was taking on the real Threat.=/

Neji's Tai-Jutsu and superior chakra control would give him the edge. Neji never showed anything in P2 that lets us even suggest his>Gai.

And Chakra Control so what?
Gai's a Taijutsu user.Doesnt require Chakra unless using it like Sakura.

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 06:16 AM
No. Kakashi and Guy beat eachother an equal amount of times, so obviously your theory is incorrect. Strength is just one factor that plays a role in surpassing someone. Like I said, regardless, Neji's Tai-Jutsu and superior chakra control would give him the edge.

Kingsnoke says that in the case of Guy and Kakashi, they have beat each other an equal number of times. Ergo, neither has surpassed the other.

Kingsnoke uses *Definition no Jutsu*
Surpassed
–verb (used with object)
to go beyond in amount, extent, or degree; be greater than; exceed.
to go beyond in excellence or achievement; be superior to; excel: He surpassed his brother in sports.
to be beyond the range or capacity of; transcend: misery that surpasses description.

If Person A proves there Superiority in Battle he/she has surpassed Person B. It's not a theory, it's the definition.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:24 AM
It does.
Or are you implying Ino>Asuma.

And yet it was Gai who has defeated the Clone not Neji who was imprisoned.

Dude...put it in one post.

And that's the point.
Neji was just sitting in there while Gai did pretty much all the work.
Yeah surpassing someone by doing nothing except breaking out of it while Guy was taking on the real Threat.=/

Neji never showed anything in P2 that lets us even suggest his>Gai.

And Chakra Control so what?
Gai's a Taijutsu user.Doesnt require Chakra unless using it like Sakura.

You keep misunderstanding my posts! Ugh.. I said that you don't need to surpass someone to beat them, since Neji has the advantage of Gentle Fist. This is proven when Neji defeated Kidomaru. He stated himself that Kidomaru was far stronger than he was, but in the end, Neji still killed him with the Gentle Fist. That's a fact, is it not?

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 06:28 AM
You keep misunderstanding my posts! Ugh.. I said that you don't need to surpass someone to beat them, since Neji has the advantage of Gentle Fist. This is proven when Neji defeated Kidomaru. He stated himself that Kidomaru was far stronger than he was, but in the end, Neji still killed him with the Gentle Fist. That's a fact, is it not?

Kingsnoke points Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted to the definition above. He also says that in battle, people will have advantages. THAT IS HOW THEY WIN.
He also provides Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted with a chart.

Gai>>Negi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Kingsnoke points Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted to the definition above. He also says that in battle, people will have advantages. THAT IS HOW THEY WIN.
He also provides Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted with a chart.

Gai>>Negi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru

No, you're disregarding factual information. "Neji>>>>>>Kidomaru" is false. Neji stated himself at the time of fighting him, that Kidomaru was far stronger than he was. Then he defeated him regardless of the difference in power.

"Neji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru" IS. not true.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Before this gets unclear, let me clearly express to all of you what my belief is: You don't need to have surpassed someone in order to defeat them. Certain advantages can give the less-superior the edge, influencing inevitable victory.

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
No, you're disregarding factual information. "Neji>>>>>>Kidomaru" is false. Neji stated himself at the time of fighting him, that Kidomaru was far stronger than he was. Then he defeated him regardless of the difference in power.

"Neji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru" IS. not true.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted pointed out himself that Strength is no the deciding factor in a battle. If this were so Shikamaru could never have defeated Hidan. Negi won due to strategy, which should still be counted. However in Part 2 Negi's power would totally eclipse Kidomaru. He made a trap and Kidomaru fell into it.
However Such a trap would not work against Gai, for Gai could blitz him with the eith gates.

Edited by Kingsnoke: Did Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted not read the definition posted above?

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted pointed out himself that Strength is no the deciding factor in a battle. If this were so Shikamaru could never have defeated Hidan. Negi won due to strategy, which should still be counted. However in Part 2 Negi's power would totally eclipse Kidomaru. He made a trap and Kidomaru fell into it.
However Such a trap would not work against Gai, for Gai could blitz him with the eith gates.

Edited by Kingsnoke: Did Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted not read the definition posted above?

You're still not listening to me! I clearly expressed that I was referring to the difference in strength between Kidomaru and Neji at the time of their battle. Saying Neji's stronger than him now is completely irrelevant, because the point I was getting across was that someone can defeat someone else without having to surpass them. And that example proves my belief. I'm listening to you, but you're not grasping what I'm trying to tell you for whatever reason. The debate is getting nowhere at this point.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:51 AM

You're reading dated posts that I no longer agree with. Read recent posts, or back off.

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 06:51 AM

You're still not listening to me! I clearly expressed that I was referring to the difference in strength between Kidomaru and Neji at the time of their battle. Saying Neji's stronger than him now is completely irrelevant, because the point I was getting across was that someone can defeat someone else without having to surpass them. And that example proves my belief. I'm listening to you, but you're not grasping what I'm trying to tell you for whatever reason. The debate is getting nowhere at this point.
Kingsnoke asks how Negi didn't surpass Kidomaru. He defeated him, and now Kidomaru is dead. He proved himself superior in battle. All Kingsnoke was trying to do was say that Negi could not defeat Gai like he did Kidomaru.

Definition
1) A statement conveying fundamental character.

2) A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry.

3) The act of making clear and distinct: a definition of one's intentions.

Kingsnoke refers Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted to the definition a few posts above.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:55 AM

That was completely unnecessary, by the way. I've reported your post.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Kingsnoke asks how Negi didn't surpass Kidomaru. He defeated him, and now Kidomaru is dead. He proved himself superior in battle. All Kingsnoke was trying to do was say that Negi could not defeat Gai like he did Kidomaru.

Definition
1) A statement conveying fundamental character.

2) A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry.

3) The act of making clear and distinct: a definition of one's intentions.

Kingsnoke refers Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted to the definition a few posts above.

Neji didn't surpass Kidomaru in the process. Kidomaru died the stronger opponent. Later on, although, after the timeskip, Neji obviously became stronger, but that's entirely irrelevant. I'm just saying Neji can beat Guy because he beat another opponent that was stronger than him, because of the extreme advantage of the Gentle Fist.

tkscopic
05-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Gai
Poor neji.....

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Kingsnoke says that it is true though.
Kingsnoke asks to whom. Zetsu/Maikeru is one of the highest up people.
Neji didn't surpass Kidomaru in the process. Kidomaru died the stronger opponent. Later on, although, after the timeskip, Neji obviously became stronger, but that's entirely irrelevant. I'm just saying Neji can beat Guy because he beat another opponent that was stronger than him, because of the extreme advantage of the Gentle Fist.
So is Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted admitting that Gai is stronger?
Kingsnoke points out one of the long misunderstood fact that CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.
Gai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Kingsnoke says that it is true though.
Kingsnoke asks to whom. Zetsu/Maikeru is one of the highest up people.

So is Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted admitting that Gai is stronger?
Kingsnoke points out one of the long misunderstood fact that CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.
Gai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru

I know Guy is stronger than Kidomaru. But I already said that doesn't matter, because of Neji's Gentle Fist. This is getting extremely repetitive. -_- And just so you know, we're all equals here. I don't really care about anyone's position, in fact, I'd respect someone more if they didn't boast about their..........."power" on a little website.

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Step down. You're not makiing sense. Calling me a hypocrite doesn't prove anything

So you do admit it then? xD

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 07:28 AM
You're reading dated posts that I no longer agree with. Read recent posts, or back off.

Why do you keep qouting the same posts?

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:28 AM
So you do admit it then? xD

No, because I used factual information to prove myself. You're coming up to me and saying,"You're a hypocrite just because I say you are, so you are, because what I say goes!"

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Why do you keep qouting the same posts?

I quoted each of those posts once, I believe.

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 07:33 AM
No, because I used factual information to prove myself. You're coming up to me and saying,"You're a hypocrite just because I say you are, so you are, because what I say goes!"

No, he said that because you stated one thing as a fact and then turned around and stated the completely opposite thing to be a fact. That is called being a hypocrite.

I quoted each of those posts once, I believe.

..................................it was the same post.................

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
No, he said that because you stated one thing as a fact and then turned around and stated the completely opposite thing to be a fact. That is called being a hypocrite.

..................................it was the same post.................

Then quote my posts exactly and explain to me when I contradicted myself, because otherwise you'll still be saying," You're a hypocrite because it makes me look good and you look bad and because I say so..! hurhur!"

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Then quote my posts exactly and explain to me when I contradicted myself, because otherwise you'll still be saying," You're a hypocrite because it makes me look good and you look bad and because I say so..! hurhur!"

Kuroda already did, but if you are too lazy or incompetent to find it by yourself I would be gald to get them for you.

Miles Edgeworth
05-05-2010, 07:41 AM
I know Guy is stronger than Kidomaru. But I already said that doesn't matter, because of Neji's Gentle Fist. This is getting extremely repetitive. -_- And just so you know, we're all equals here. I don't really care about anyone's position, in fact, I'd respect someone more if they didn't boast about their..........."power" on a little website.

Gee, I wonder why Neji couldn't just use his Gentle Fist to "blitz", as you say, 30% Kisame before he got trapped. After all, it should be easy right?

Except it wasn't. Neji was unable to react to 30% Kisame in time so how is he gonna react to Guy, who is MUCH faster? It's plain as day that 6 Gate Guy was blitzing the crap out of 30% Kisame effortlessly, so I fail to see how Neji could possibly do better.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Kuroda already did, but if you are too lazy or incompetent to find it by yourself I would be gald to get them for you.

No excusing yourself from the situation. If you can't provide proof for what you claim, then it must be assumed you're lying. Go on. Prove yourself.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Gee, I wonder why Neji couldn't just use his Gentle Fist to "blitz", as you say, 30% Kisame before he got trapped. After all, it should be easy right?

Except it wasn't. Neji was unable to react to 30% Kisame in time so how is he gonna react to Guy, who is MUCH faster? It's plain as day that 6 Gate Guy was blitzing the crap out of 30% Kisame effortlessly, so I fail to see how Neji could possibly do better.

Neji wasn't in 8 Trigrams State when he fell into the water prison. You fail to realize this.

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 08:04 AM
You fail to realize that Gai can speedblitz Negi with the Eight Gates.
FACT.
END OF STORY.

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 08:06 AM

No excusing yourself from the situation. If you can't provide proof for what you claim, then it must be assumed you're lying. Go on. Prove yourself.

Reading is fun is it not?

Anyways I think it starts here:

I'm saying, if you can move your arms at an inhuman speed, chances are you can move your body at a similar speed.

In your posts above, xD

The unrealistically fit ninja would win; I just emphasized their inhuman movement of limbs.

I don't. At all.

Just thought I would add this last one in for flavor, xD

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 08:24 AM
FACT.
END OF STORY.

That's a fact, but only if Neji didn't have Rotation or Gentle Fist techniques. So step down.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Reading is fun is it not?

Anyways I think it starts here:

In your posts above, xD

Just thought I would add this last one in for flavor, xD

I already apologized for being unclear! This is the last time I will say it, fool! "Considering Neji's movement of the rest of his body in synchronization with the extreme movement of his arms, his speed is inhumanly increased upon focusing of the Eight Trigrams." I said to prove yourself, not use posts that I already acknowledged as unclear and invalid. There is no resisting this fact with lies, is there? :)

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 08:35 AM
I already apologized for being unclear! This is the last time I will say it, fool! "Considering Neji's movement of the rest of his body in synchronization with the extreme movement of his arms, his speed is inhumanly increased upon focusing of the Eight Trigrams." I said to prove yourself, not use posts that I already acknowledged as unclear and invalid. There is no resisting this fact with lies, is there? :)

I was not agreeing with or refuting your Neji arguement. I was pointing out your hypocritical nature.

Again, Reading is fun.

Vivi
05-05-2010, 08:39 AM
That's a fact, but only if Neji didn't have Rotation or Gentle Fist techniques. So step down.

And when has Neji shown to be able to use Rotation before someone gated devastates him?

Originally Posted by Kingsnoke http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3049724#post3049724)
FACT.
END OF STORY.

Is that my fault for having a Negima Sig.XD

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 08:41 AM
I agreeing with or refuting your Neji arguement. I was pointing out your hypocritical nature.

Again, Reading is fun.

I actually stopped reading your post as soon as I saw you had used old posts. Considering I already acknowledged they were invalid or unclear, I had every right to do so. And having said that, (acknowledging the posts as invalid) I'm not being, and wasn't being, hypocritical in the slightest.

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 08:42 AM
And when has Neji shown to be able to use Rotation before someone gated devastates him?

And when has Guy or Rock Lee shown to be able to reach Neji in Eight Trigrams State, or before he activates Rotation?

Hyuga, Neji-The Gifted.
05-05-2010, 08:45 AM
And by the way, it's extremely immature to keep lowering my reputation. It only proves my point about you all only disliking me due to my different beliefs, because you do it in aggravation. I'll use that to my advantage.

Zaori Momochi
05-05-2010, 08:51 AM

I actually stopped reading your post as soon as I saw you had used old posts. Considering I already acknowledged they were invalid or unclear, I had every right to do so. And having said that, (acknowledging the posts as invalid) I'm not being, and wasn't being, hypocritical in the slightest.

Umm...............what? Sorry, I couldn't hear you quite clearly. Would you mind saying it again? xD

<Aurega?>
05-05-2010, 08:53 AM
And by the way, it's extremely immature to keep lowering my reputation. It only proves my point about you all only disliking me due to my different beliefs, because you do it in aggravation. I'll use that to my advantage.

You're clearly spamming here. That is against the rules.

prasanth
05-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Might Guy should speedblitz. He should be Transonic in his base form, where Neji is at best Sonic. In his sixth gate form, he's possibly supersonic, and I doubt that even the Byakugan can keep up with that. Neji also doesn't have the level of tanking to survive hits from Guy.

gated form is hypersonic

tanduhman
05-05-2010, 12:12 PM
gated form is hypersonic
hold up one second.. what exact proof shows him hypersonic? tell me

deidara330
05-05-2010, 12:56 PM
gated form is hypersonicCan you prove this to me?

Kingsnoke
05-05-2010, 05:56 PM

Kingsnoke says that it must have been subliminal.

Negi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

jjjs
01-28-2011, 05:40 PM
great post !:D

no seriously you FAIL:lol: trans sonic is below sonic

sasuke5454
01-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Neji vs Guy sensei = neji dead -____________________________________________-

jjjs
01-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Neji vs Guy sensei = neji dead -____________________________________________-

true + rep just next time explain why

Miles Edgeworth
01-29-2011, 05:08 PM
great post !:D

no seriously you FAIL:lol: trans sonic is below sonic

Actually transonic classifies as speeds above sound speed.

Sonic speed=Sound speed

J-Sun Tasogare
01-29-2011, 05:15 PM
/goes massive gravedigging

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-37830.html

Vivi
01-29-2011, 05:18 PM
no seriously you FAIL:lol: trans sonic is below sonicActually transonic classifies as speeds above sound speed.

Sonic speed=Sound speed

To be precise:
Your both right but also wrong.
Transonic Speed = below,at and above sonic Speed.
Mach 0.8-1.2

Supersonic = beyond Sound Speed.
Transonic = approximately equal to Sound Speed.

(fluid mechanics) The speed of a body relative to the surrounding fluid at which the flow is in some places on the body subsonic and in other places supersonic.

Kuromaki
01-29-2011, 08:04 PM
why the hell would you bump this old ass thread

Shikamaru Nara
01-29-2011, 08:05 PM
it's jjjs

Midnight789
01-31-2011, 04:18 PM
hold up one second.. what exact proof shows him hypersonic? tell me

Well since it was stated by Kisame that the 6th gate form of guy was supersonic, and since we are informed that opening a gate after another massively increases your strengthen and speed. We can assume that either the 7th or the 8th gate would allow him to go above or equal to the speed of hypersonic.

Only one person was actually stated to be supersonic, which was guy sensi.

People assume that A is also supersonic because of the simple fact that he dodged the ameratuse.

What people seemed to forget is that he combined the body flicking technique with his incredible speed to dodge the ameratuse.

This does not prove that he is supersonic. Compare his speed to 6th gate guy..... Pretty much uncomparable if u ask me. 6th gate guy way faster the level what ever A.

jjjs
02-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Well since it was stated by Kisame that the 6th gate form of guy was supersonic, and since we are informed that opening a gate after another massively increases your strengthen and speed. We can assume that either the 7th or the 8th gate would allow him to go above or equal to the speed of hypersonic.

Only one person was actually stated to be supersonic, which was guy sensi.

People assume that A is also supersonic because of the simple fact that he dodged the ameratuse.

What people seemed to forget is that he combined the body flicking technique with his incredible speed to dodge the ameratuse.

This does not prove that he is supersonic. Compare his speed to 6th gate guy..... Pretty much uncomparable if u ask me. 6th gate guy way faster the level what ever A.
MASSIVE FAIL:lol: its AMATERASU
and kisame never said guy is supersonic

Shikamaru Nara
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Does the spelling matter?
And Gai was intimidated by his speed anyway. Kisame has been proven at least supersonic. Sasuke is Low Supersonic. Killer Bee speedblitzed him. Killer Bee is Supersonic. It's simple logic, it ain't Rocket Science.

Midnight789
02-01-2011, 04:40 PM
MASSIVE FAIL:lol: its AMATERASU
and kisame never said guy is supersonic

Sorry for the spelling error!

And the page where he says this is on chapter 506 page 14

There is ur evidence!

Vivi
02-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Sorry for the spelling error!

And the page where he says this is on chapter 506 page 14

There is ur evidence!

Well the Page varies on site so Imma quote it:
"The Supersonic hand Speed actually causes friction with the air, setting a fire".

That was the Morning Peacock so only the 6th one as a sidenote.

Guy even said it's nothing compared to Afternoon Tiger.

Midnight789
02-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Does the spelling matter?
And Gai was intimidated by his speed anyway. Kisame has been proven at least supersonic. Sasuke is Low Supersonic. Killer Bee speedblitzed him. Killer Bee is Supersonic. It's simple logic, it ain't Rocket Science.

I have to disagree with these statements. I do not believe that Kisame is Supersonic considering that Guy in Base form with weigths on was faster than Kisame when they first fought. and also considering the fact that the morning Peacock technique is Supersonic (stated by Kisame ch. 506 page 14) i highly doubt that Kisame is the same speed as Gai in the 6th gated than in base form.

I get the feeling; not to make u sound stupid, That people do not understand how fast supersonic is, supersonic is blinding speed . Kisame, Killer Bee, and Sasuke are fast, but have not shown to actually be considered Supersonic.

I do not think anyone in the manga except for A has shown to be faster than Rock Lee when he was facing Gaara in the fifth Gate.
Here are some proof :
Rock Lee's Speed in the Fifth Gate (ch. 85 page 14-18)

Here's Lee in the first gate.. show me what feats Sasuke, or kisame has shown to be at this level please ( ch. 83 pages 12-15)

xxPainxx
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Guy FTW

Clepsher
02-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I think its guy

Midnight789
02-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Well the Page varies on site so Imma quote it:
"The Supersonic hand Speed actually causes friction with the air, setting a fire".

That was the Morning Peacock so only the 6th one as a sidenote.

Guy even said it's nothing compared to Afternoon Tiger.

exactly. Thanks!

now can u explain to me why people assume that Itachi, Sasuke, or Kisame are Supersonic, when we know that the Morning Peacock is supersonic. Its like saying these characters i stated are the same speed as the morning peacock... That is outrageous!!

Vivi
02-01-2011, 05:06 PM
exactly. Thanks!

now can u explain to me why people assume that Itachi, Sasuke, or Kisame are Supersonic,
when we know that the Morning Peacock is supersonic.

Its like saying these characters i stated are the same speed as the morning peacock... That is outrageous!!

Itachi I believe it's Powerscaling as he even gave Sasuke a run for his Money though practically holding back and being sick.

Sasuke I dunno to be honest.But my believe would be for escaping C0.
Not sure though.

Kisame was regarded since the Bee Fight and there was some Speed calc for Bee on NF putting him at Mach 1.6.

They can still be while Peacock is.
Even a difference of Mach 1.2 is quite big as example.

Morning Tiger:0
02-04-2011, 07:13 PM
I highly doubt Guy's ability to pursue activation of any Gate sequence, given his succumbing to Gentle Fist strikes prior.

No one has considered that?

This is a debate. All must be considered.
(Especially grounded information)

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Gates is almost instant for Guy and once he activates it, Neji's screwed. He dies, there's no way out.

If you think that Neji can somehow activate Byakugan, enter the Gentle Fist stance, run to Guy, and then start doing 64 Palms all before Guy can enter Gates, then lol

02-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Gates is almost instant for Guy and once he activates it, Neji's screwed. He dies, there's no way out.

If you think that Neji can somehow activate Byakugan, enter the Gentle Fist stance, run to Guy, and then start doing 64 Palms all before Guy can enter Gates, then lol

Gate activation requires immense preperation, actually.

Has he-or Lee- ever instantly activated Gates, and charge the opponent immediately?
Nope.

However Byakugan is instant.

You're overstimulated.

Edit: And lol actually, yes.
He rushed Naruto at least 20-50 meters in the Chunin exams, without him or ONE of his clones reacting.

Thus, blitz.
'No way you can disprove his sudden inability to commit to swiftness such as that here.

Yellow Flash
02-04-2011, 07:32 PM

Has he-or Lee- ever instantly activated Gates, and charge the opponent immediately?
Nope.

You're overstimulated.

Actually it doesn't. You should read up on the manga, considering in his fight with Kisame, Gai activated it almost instantly.

Gai has, yes.

It shows just as much prep needed as Hachimon has.

NO U.

02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Actually it doesn't. You should read up on the manga, considering in his fight with Kisame, Gai activated it almost instantly.

Gai has, yes.

It shows just as much prep needed as Hachimon has.

NO U.

No...he didn't. He was under the water.

Kisame reacted, and WATCHED lol.

Not anywhere near instant.

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Nope.

You're overstimulated.
ch.506 page 7, that's not immense preparation and if you think it is then i don't know what to say. That's about the same time as activating Byakugan, and even after that, Neji still has to enter the Gentle Fist stance and close the distance, which is when Guy kicks him in the face at 700 miles per hour.

No I'm not, I'm just in a bad mood today and you're not helping.

Edit: You think Guy can be compared to Chunin Exams Naruto? nice one but no.

Yellow Flash
02-04-2011, 07:35 PM
No...he didn't. He was under the water.

Kisame reacted, and WATCHED lol.

Not anywhere near instant.

Look again.

Kisame get raped by Hirudora, end story.

Um, yes it is. Just as much instant as Byakugan.

02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
ch.506 page 7, that's not immense preparation and if you think it is then i don't know what to say. That's about the same time as activating Byakugan, and even after that, Neji still has to enter the Gentle Fist stance and close the distance, which is when Guy kicks him in the face at 700 miles per hour.

No I'm not, I'm just in a bad mood today and you're not helping.

You need to mature.
Learn to not take your aggression out on others. This is not Pre-school, good job.

Elaborate. Your claiming I'm insane is not proof.
What alludes you to his preperation being instant?

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Gates take absolutely no prep, hell the fifth gate was activated in mid-air while attacking.

Just saying.

02-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Look again.

Kisame get raped by Hirudora, end story.

Um, yes it is. Just as much instant as Byakugan.

Uh, prove it.

Explain to me the reason as to why you'd ever percieve that as an instinaneous state-change.

By the way, I can easily disprove that.

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
I wasn't claiming you were insane smartass, and don't tell me what to do because I sure as hell won't obey.

It takes one panel. I mean even without animation it's pretty obvious that Guy didn't take an hour to do it.

02-04-2011, 07:45 PM
I wasn't claiming you were insane smartass, and don't tell me what to do because I sure as hell won't obey.

It takes one panel. I mean even without animation it's pretty obvious that Guy didn't take an hour to do it.

Guy's Afternoonm Tiger technique is not instinaneous, nor is his Gates activation. Proof:

Kisame clearly had enough time to launch his hgihest-level shark Jutsu, observe Guy's establishing physical contact with it, and proclaim,(I'm paraphrasing)"My shark absorbs chakra, it'll just get stronger."

Instintaneous?
Nope.

And LOL, "smartass."

I love that. ^^

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Kisame's jutsu is just really really fast. And I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about Guy activating Gates, which I'm sure he can do without getting blitzed by his own student.

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Chapter 85 pages 11-15, but hey you can go ahead and ignore me I'm just saying.

02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Kisame's jutsu is just really really fast. And I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about Guy activating Gates, which I'm sure he can do without getting blitzed by his own student.

"Kisame's jutsu is just really really fast."

Of course a user here would announce something like that.

(Regardless)

He had time to speak, and thus I prove myself.

And by the way, he reacted to Guy's activation of Gates by preparing the shark,and then launching it.

My point remains.

nkp1675
02-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Guy would kick neji's butt 10 times before neji could`:)`@x)`:P`:))

02-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Chapter 85 pages 11-15, but hey you can go ahead and ignore me I'm just saying.

(I wasn't ignroing you. I'd already posted.)

Too late.

Please explain to me the signifigant event which resides in the pages before I waste my time.

02-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Guy would kick neji's butt 10 times before neji could`:)`@x)`:P`:))

LOL DEFINELTELY BUDDY. *thumbs up* :D

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
(I wasn't ignroing you. I'd already posted.)

Too late.

Please explain to me the signifigant event which resides in the pages before I waste my time.
I shouldn't have to considering that's not how a debate works, I wasted time to actually get those pages yet refusing to look at the evidence that proves you wrong.....

Well, Lee enters three simultaneously and the fourth directly after, near instantly, he also enters the fifth gate in midair while attacking.

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 07:54 PM
"Kisame's jutsu is just really really fast."

Of course a user here would announce something like that.

(Regardless)

He had time to speak, and thus I prove myself.

And by the way, he reacted to Guy's activation of Gates by preparing the shark,and then launching it.

My point remains.
Oh well, either way Kisame=/=Neji and he has nothing to do with this.

02-04-2011, 07:55 PM
I shouldn't have to considering that's not how a debate works, I wasted time to actually get those pages yet refusing to look at the evidence that proves you wrong.....

Well, Lee enters three simultaneously and the fourth directly after, near instantly, he also enters the fifth gate in midair while attacking.

What?

Please just tell me what've "so incredibly" observed. -_-

02-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Oh well, either way Kisame=/=Neji and he has nothing to do with this.

Provided you'd hadn't brought him up, that is.

I'm pretty sure that was you.

Regardless,

he does not speak at the speed of light. lol.

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Provided you'd hadn't brought him up, that is.

I'm pretty sure that was you.

Regardless,

he does not speak at the speed of light. lol.
No way that punch is at the speed of light, but it's been stated to be a very fast punch, which is clear when you take into account the air pressure and all that crap. Morning Peacock is really fast too as Kisame's stated that its supersonic (or fast, depending on the translation) speed heats up the air.

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 08:01 PM
What?

Please just tell me what've "so incredibly" observed. -_-
Uhh... wut? xD

I'm an idiot so can you explain what that meant because I honestly have no idea what you just said >_>

Apologizing for me being an idiot beforehand.

Are you arguing against what I explained like it didn't happen or something? >_<

Like those times people give clear evidence and the other person says "Lol no it didn't happen" when the evidence is right there and they refuse to believe it and make up stuff to back them up, like that?

I'm being honest, I have no idea what you were trying to say.

02-04-2011, 08:03 PM
No way that punch is at the speed of light, but it's been stated to be a very fast punch, which is clear when you take into account the air pressure and all that crap. Morning Peacock is really fast too as Kisame's stated that its supersonic (or fast, depending on the translation) speed heats up the air.

..... It was a figure of speach, exuse me.

Gates acitvation-including all of its attacks- clearly aren't as fast as claimed to be,as apparently they allow for the opposer to speak in response.

Its entailing accumilative frictions is entirely inconsistent with that very page.

Kisame clearly had time to SPEAK lol!

Perhaps the friction is subject to another factor, (Actually, it must be)

02-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Uhh... wut? xD

I'm an idiot so can you explain what that meant because I honestly have no idea what you just said >_>

Apologizing for me being an idiot beforehand.

Are you arguing against what I explained like it didn't happen or something? >_<

Like those times people give clear evidence and the other person says "Lol no it didn't happen" when the evidence is right there and they refuse to believe it and make up stuff to back them up, like that?

I'm being honest, I have no idea what you were trying to say.

Please, simply disclose the events of the chapter you provided to me, as I'd refrain from engaging in another sub-debate I've already proven myself....in.

I'm tired. -_-

Kuromaki
02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
..... It was a figure of speach, exuse me.

Gates acitvation-including all of its attacks- clearly aren't as fast as claimed to be,as apparently they allow for the opposer to speak in response.

It's entailing accumilative frictions is entirely inconsistent with that very page.

Kisame clearly had time to SPEAK lol!

Perhaps the friction is subject to another factor, (Actually, it must be)
that's not the case with Morning Peacock.

And I don't see how that has to do with Gates activation, since activating Gates and using techniques in Gates are two very different things, and I've provided you with proof as to how Gates activation takes almost no prep. So has Phoenix.

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 08:08 PM
You know in the pages I provided Lee upon going gates instantly disappears again and blitzes Gaara before he can do much.

Also even now Lee's one of the only(Maybe THE only) characters to actually DISAPPEAR in the manga, and he disappeared and reappeared and was completely invisible 5 flashes in one panel while attacking Gaara.

Also note that he was running around Gaara at such high speeds, it created a barrier type thing you know what I mean? And if you argue and say it was just smoke you're right it was smoke too, but clearly Kishi intended it to be Lee running around so fast that it caused that. It's clich

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Please, simply disclose the events of the chapter you provided to me, as I'd refrain from engaging in another sub-debate I've already proven myself....in.

I'm tired. -_-
It's four pages. If you're that lazy just so you don't get proved wrong... xD

02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
It's four pages. If you're that lazy just so you don't get proved wrong... xD

Lol, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!- no.

02-04-2011, 08:10 PM
You know in the pages I provided Lee upon going gates instantly disappears again and blitzes Gaara before he can do much.

Also even now Lee's one of the only(Maybe THE only) characters to actually DISAPPEAR in the manga, and he disappeared and reappeared and was completely invisible 5 flashes in one panel while attacking Gaara.

Also note that he was running around Gaara at such high speeds, it created a barrier type thing you know what I mean? And if you argue and say it was just smoke you're right it was smoke too, but clearly Kishi intended it to be Lee running around so fast that it caused that. It's clich

He actually squated for a good couple of seconds.

Smoke?

02-04-2011, 08:12 PM
that's not the case with Morning Peacock.

And I don't see how that has to do with Gates activation, since activating Gates and using techniques in Gates are two very different things, and I've provided you with proof as to how Gates activation takes almost no prep. So has Phoenix.

I have disproved that information.

Well, certainly the Afternoon Tiger attack.

And the Gate activation asdsociated with it.

Now I will move on to "Morning Peacock."

Kisame observed Guy's activation of the Gates, and spoke, AGAIN.
Because he's not Neji, he couldn't have instantly exploded his heart.
Instead he swung his sword, and was punch in the face, quite rapidly.
lol.

Edit: LOL, I LAUGHED WHILE READING THIS. XD

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 08:13 PM
He actually squated for a good couple of seconds.

Smoke?
Actually, he opened the fourth gate, it wasn't a couple seconds, so you're doing just what I said http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif Directly after entering the fourth gate, you'll see at the bottom of the page he instantly darted and left huge destruction in his path, there wasn't any time being taken to blitz Gaara.

Dust, whatever.
Lol, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!- no.
You don't have to avoid it by spamming you know `;)

02-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Actually, he opened the fourth gate, it wasn't a couple seconds, so you're doing just what I said http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif Directly after entering the fourth gate, you'll see at the bottom of the page he instantly darted and left huge destruction in his path, there wasn't any time being taken to blitz Gaara.

Dust, whatever.

You don't have to avoid it by spamming you know `;)

I wasa serious.

He squated. The drawing is actually quite famous- him squating, the white eyes.... Cool looking.

But it obviously wasn't instant.
Sorry, but it seems I'm not the indivudal attempting top avoid correction.

AND I LOVE PNACAEDFSJGSDG,JBHKJADFFNVJADFKNBJE

Edit: UH-OH....SOMEONE HAD AN EXCESSIVE QUANTITY CRYSTAL LIGHT TODAY. BARRRROOOOOOOOOF?? Iwantaninfractionplease. It's so good, you know it. ;)

Phoenix Wright
02-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I wasa serious.

He squated. The drawing is actually quite famous- him squating, the white eyes.... Cool looking.

But it obviously wasn't instant.
Sorry, but it seems I'm not the indivudal attempting top avoid correction.
Yeah, I know. Pulling your arms back, doing that, charging up your power. Just because you see the drawing everywhere, you know how it looks and you see it still, all the time, you somehow think his constipation power is that of DBZ's and it's gonna take him a half an hour to power up into Super Saiyan 3.

And I can't convince you when you're completely oblivious of the truth because it helps you win a debate, so there's no point in trying. There's no point in trying any debate, but still. Because it not being instant backs you up, you'll roll with it. There's no changing it. If you can comprehend it you should be able to tell how instant and fast it was, but otherwise, a situation like this there's no point. As usual.

02-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I know. Pulling your arms back, doing that, charging up your power. Just because you see the drawing everywhere, you know how it looks and you see it still, all the time, you somehow think his constipation power is that of DBZ's and it's gonna take him a half an hour to power up into Super Saiyan 3.

And I can't convince you when you're completely oblivious of the truth because it helps you win a debate, so there's no point in trying. There's no point in trying any debate, but still. Because it not being instant backs you up, you'll roll with it. There's no changing it. If you can comprehend it you should be able to tell how instant and fast it was, but otherwise, a situation like this there's no point. As usual.

I'm quite knowledgeable, actually. Disregarding my evident misuse of grammar, currently, as I'm expasperated.

I would agrree with you provided the characters surrounding him hadn't watched, and commented as well.

They cannot move their lips instantly.

Comprehend the truth!
New line. :0

whoaneess.

Someone attempted to edit my post.

02-04-2011, 08:37 PM
So allow me to reiterate, I am indeed quite intelligent considering the age group which I (unfortunately) reside in.

deidara330
02-04-2011, 08:43 PM
So allow me to reiterate, I am indeed quite intelligent considering the age group which I (unfortunately) reside in.What purpose do you have in making this statement? Do you truly believe that your opponent will think you intelligent for calling yourself so? Note, these are not rhetorical questions; I truly wish to have an honest answer.

02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
What purpose do you have in making this statement? Do you truly believe that your opponent will think you intelligent for calling yourself so? Note, these are not rhetorical questions; I truly wish to have an honest answer.

Lol. You're entirely oblivious, friend.

That is the answer.

(A.K.A., evidently you neglected to read my post, which I edited, as some lovely individual attempted to alter my impilcation. And if you have, then my answer is:)

Your ignorant fallaces fortunately cannot impede the frighening progression of my values.

Edit: I'm so elated you derive such pride from a voluntary and intangible postition on a predeominately amuteur website. :)
I wonder if you can find exactly the text I was referring to.

(By the way, this is entirely irrlevent. Don't become confused.)

deidara330
02-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Lol. You're entirely oblivious, friend.

That is the answer.

As in, you do believe that your opponent will think you intelligent by stating yourself to be so? With a yes or no question, "That is the answer" is not a valid response.

(A.K.A., evidently you neglected to read my post, which I edited, as some lovely individual attempted to alter my impilcation. And if you have, then my answer is:)

Not my debate. I saw only your self-statement of intelligence and nothing more, as I do believe a post dedicated only to such a statement warrants its own response.

Your ignorant fallaces fortunately cannot impede the frighening progression of my values.Unless you intended to string a series of arbitrarily long words together in an attempt to make yourself sound intelligent your statement is meaningless.

First off, if you had any intention of convincing me of anything you would not call me ignorant, twice, nor my statements a fallacy. Until this post I've asked only questions; The fallacy can lie only in your response, which it surely does.

You are correct in saying that your progression cannot be impeded; One who refuses to listen, under any condition, cannot be stopped by reason. Furthermore, you have no values. One who cares not if people agree with his statements cares not for persuading them of their accuracy, thus your debates in these forums lack any clear purpose or meaning. If you did possess any values, one value you would have is the value of respect, and you cannot have respect for your opponent and slander them consistently at the same time. The only reason I use such against you now is that you have proceeded to do so against me, and the only reason I used such in my initial post is because I found the post I quoted to be showing in arrogance as it should be well known that a self-statement of virtue or intelligence is not only meaningless but contrary to the purpose of polite debate.

I post this in the hope that you will listen to it and understand that as much as you may deny it you cannot be absolutely and certainly correct all the time, but with the expectancy that you will be just as dissmissive of the things I say here as you have been in the past.predeominately amuteurYou can call this site predominately amateur when you can spell it correctly. Until then your text is a meaningless string of letters.

02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Unless you intended to string a series of arbitrarily long words together in an attempt to make yourself sound intelligent your statement is meaningless.

First off, if you had any intention of convincing me of anything you would not call me ignorant, twice, nor my statements a fallacy. Until this post I've asked only questions; The fallacy can lie only in your response, which it surely does.

You are correct in saying that your progression cannot be impeded; One who refuses to listen, under any condition, cannot be stopped by reason. Furthermore, you have no values. One who cares not if people agree with his statements cares not for persuading them of their accuracy, thus your debates in these forums lack any clear purpose or meaning. If you did possess any values, one value you would have is the value of respect, and you cannot have respect for your opponent and slander them consistently at the same time. The only reason I use such against you now is that you have proceeded to do so against me, and the only reason I used such in my initial post is because I found the post I quoted to be showing in arrogance as it should be well known that a self-statement of virtue or intelligence is not only meaningless but contrary to the purpose of polite debate.

I post this in the hope that you will listen to it and understand that as much as you may deny it you cannot be absolutely and certainly correct all the time, but with the expectancy that you will be just as dissmissive of the things I say here as you have been in the past.You can call this site predominately amateur when you can spell it correctly. Until then your text is a meaningless string of letters.

Unfortunatley you've once again demonstrated overall inability to communicate properly, as my implication, quite simply, was,"I'm unconcerned for your opinion."

That's all.

My statement was not referring to the site in the slightest, however I suppose I should have specified.

With all due repsect- by the way- your response seemed to expend quite a portion of your time.
Perhaps you should revert to common command of vocabulary and grammar, as clearly, you've yet to understand entirely...as oppose to fruitlessly mimicing others, whom truly are capable.

02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
And sir, I finished debating with you upon proving myself.

I'd assumed we were simply conversing for the past while.
Oh, well.

deidara330
02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Unfortunatley you've once again demonstrated overall inability to communicate properly, as my implication, quite simply, was,"I'm unconcerned for your opinion."

That's all.

You could've said that earlier. Would've saved me a lot of typing. But of course I was right; You were utterly dismissive of nearly every point I made, as all people like you are.

My statement was not referring to the site in the slightest, however I suppose I should have specified.

Yes, yes you should have.

With all due repsect- by the way- your response seemed to expend quite a portion of your time.
Perhaps you should revert to common command of vocabulary and grammar, as clearly, you've yet to understand entirely...as oppose to fruitlessly mimicing others, whom truly are capable.You obviously lack any and all common sense as if I were incapable of understanding entirely the vocabulary and grammar you command I would be unable of writing a proper response to it, but of course - You ignored every word. And, my post was easily four times as long as your response. Perhaps that's why it expended time.

So please, tell me. If you don't care for other people's opinions why do you go out of your way to attempt and fail to convince them? You use reasoning that has been pointed out to you what must've been at least several dozen times to be false, yet you refute all counter-arguement without a second thought, as though the opinions of others are not worth listening to, and as though you are above the need to pay attention in any amount to what your opponent says. Why, why do you waste so much of your time here to accomplish nothing, knowing you will accomplish nothing?
And sir, I finished debating with you upon proving myself.

I'd assumed we were simply conversing for the past while.
Oh, well.Your initial statement does no less than provide irrefutable proof as to your own arrogance, something that anyone with the least bit of rational thought could see.

As always, you leave the debate having deluded yourself into believing that you have somehow proved yourself when you have provided no such proof, and that you have somehow won against so many people who have yet to admit defeat. The true victor is the one who stands last, and as for your debating skill, you have been the first to depart nearly any intellectual discussion of any sort on this website that you have participated in. So again you leave, the words of your opponent having gone in one ear and out the other, having accomplished nothing and forever to accomplish nothing.

02-04-2011, 09:21 PM
You obviously lack any and all common sense as if I were incapable of understanding entirely the vocabulary and grammar you command I would be unable of writing a proper response to it, but of course - You ignored every word. And, my post was easily four times as long as your response. Perhaps that's why it expended time.

So please, tell me. If you don't care for other people's opinions why do you go out of your way to attempt and fail to convince them? You use reasoning that has been pointed out to you what must've been at least several dozen times to be false, yet you refute all counter-arguement without a second thought, as though the opinions of others are not worth listening to, and as though you are above the need to pay attention in any amount to what your opponent says. Why, why do you waste so much of your time here to accomplish nothing, knowing you will accomplish nothing?
Incorrect.

I believe I just now disclosed to you my true implication, which you failed to recognized entirely.
You indeed did not respond properly.
I'll reiterate, I simply stated your opinion is not subject to my concern.
You misunderstood-most likely distracted by intense frustration- and inevitably responded in a pointless, and quite painful defensive manner, FAIL. xD

Another instance which examplifies your unintelligence:

"Disregarding others' opinions."

I was referring to your disbelief in my intelligence, as that is where this pointless discussion originated; you must have forgotten.

Oh, so, so bitter.

deidara330
02-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Incorrect.

I believe I just now disclosed to you my true implication, which you failed to recognized entirely.
You indeed did not respond properly.
I'll reiterate, I simply stated your opinion is not subject to my concern.
You misunderstood-most likely distracted by intense frustration- and inevitably responded in a pointless, and quite painful defensive manner, FAIL. xD

Another instance which examplifies your unintelligence.

Oh, so, so bitter.You must surely be aware that you haven't actually responded to my post. Just about everything you said could've been posted at any other point in this debate as it is utterly unresponsive to the points I make and to the questions I ask, most particularly to the things I request so reasonably of you. Ignorance means to be ignorant of or to ignore; What better example than yours, to have ignored but everything I said?

02-04-2011, 09:30 PM
You must surely be aware that you haven't actually responded to my post. Just about everything you said could've been posted at any other point in this debate as it is utterly unresponsive to the points I make and to the questions I ask, most particularly to the things I request so reasonably of you. Ignorance means to be ignorant of or to ignore; What better example than yours, to have ignored but everything I said?

You still don't understand?!

I've been attempting to convey to you that you've misunderstood; I've never implied self-righteousness with regard to my debates; I've never suggested I attempted to convince you of my intelligence!

My goodness....
I thought I was exagerating when I stated," Another instance which examplifies your intelligence."

I've only excrutiatingly listened to everything you've said, in other words.

Please, you're not contributing to this discussion whatsoever at this point.

I was enjoying myself.
However I become irritated with those whom express trouble in understanding me.

I want an apology.