PDA

View Full Version : Kimimaro vs. Sasori

Toad Master
05-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Who would win?

Both ninja can use any jutsu they have shown.

kimimaru starts in CS1 with Bone armor around Body.

Sasori starts with 3rd Kazekage puppet.

sage mangekyo
05-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Im gonna go with...kimi.
superior speed
superior jutsus
superior strength.

But it would be a good fight.

Tourune
05-01-2010, 06:59 AM
I love Kimi but Sasori takes this caz Kimi has no counter to poison

Toad Master
05-01-2010, 07:01 AM
I love Kimi but Sasori takes this caz Kimi has no counter to poison

Poison can't get in his blood, because of Bone Armor around his body.
Sasori has no defense against Forest of bone's.

Tourune
05-01-2010, 07:03 AM
Bone armor? ive never seen that b4 on Kimmi

there's still poison gas

Toad Master
05-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Bone armor? ive never seen that b4 on Kimmi

there's still poison gas

When Kimimaru was in CS1 his body was bone's with very little skin.

Kimimaru, just uses Forest of bone's and if that doesn't work he hides in the bone's and attack by surprize, so the poisone gas can't get him while in the bones.

Daybreak
05-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Fact: Skin and bones have pores, it's the only way they can survive.
Fact: Liquids and gases can travel through pores. Take sweat for instance.
Fact: Sasori's poison can come in the form of a liquid or a gas.
Fact: Kimi can not dodge iron sand all day, eventually he will get hit.

Add it all together and you get a poisoned, soon to be dead kimimaru. Also, kimi has eyes, how hard would it be for sasori to aim some iron sand at kimi's eyes? It would be easy.

Only chance kimi has of winning is to go CS2 and use dance of the seedling fern, which sasori could still dodge with heart transfer or counter it with iron sand world order.

Sasori wins.

Toad Master
05-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Fact: Skin and bones have pores, it's the only way they can survive.
Fact: Liquids and gases can travel through pores. Take sweat for instance.
Fact: Sasori's poison can come in the form of a liquid or a gas.
Fact: Kimi can not dodge iron sand all day, eventually he will get hit.

Add it all together and you get a poisoned, soon to be dead kimimaru. Also, kimi has eyes, how hard would it be for sasori to aim some iron sand at kimi's eyes? It would be easy.

Only chance kimi has of winning is to go CS2 and use dance of the seedling fern, which sasori could still dodge with heart transfer or counter it with iron sand world order.

Sasori wins.

How do you explain Sasori avoid the forest of bones?
Kimimaru is faster then Sakura and she was able to avoid the sand.

Daybreak
05-01-2010, 07:33 AM
How do you explain Sasori avoid the forest of bones?

It's called dance of the seedling fern, and sasori could dodge it, heart transfer would release sasori's heart, so even if he did get hit than he could still survive by his heart container entering another puppet. Also there's iron sand world order, which most likely could stop the bones from advancing on sasori, thus keeping him safe.

Kimimaru is faster then Sakura and she was able to avoid the sand.

Sakura only dodged because of chiyo, it has nothing to do with sakura's speed. Without chiyo, sakura woulda died in a second. Also sakura did get hit a few times, but had antidotes so it didnt matter.

Kimi can't hit sasori before iron sand hits kimi. Kimi gets poisoned, and then its only a matter of time until he gets defeated after that.

Lady Tsunade
05-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Sasori has no defense against Forest of bone's.
Since when does Kimimaro have no blood? Poison can still very easily affect him,evn if poison gets onto one of his bones, he'll be poisoned as soon as that bone returns into his body.Sasori can merely use Iron Sand a sheild to block the Bone attacks.

Sasori takes this quite easily

Slack 40
05-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Sasori would take this With Iron Sand
He can use it to block bone attacks and posion kimi

Also to avoid dance of the seedling fern he can just go up in the air on the iron sand and attack kimi from the sky

zenon883
05-01-2010, 08:59 AM
im going with kimi

Akatsuki Tsunade
05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Since when does Kimimaro have no blood? Poison can still very easily affect him,evn if poison gets onto one of his bones, he'll be poisoned as soon as that bone returns into his body.Sasori can merely use Iron Sand a sheild to block the Bone attacks.

Sasori takes this quite easily

just what i was thinking.. i love kimm but sassori takes this.. kimmi can not avoide sassori posion..

prasanth
05-02-2010, 08:25 AM
poison is key factor as im quite sure he can tank ironsand with his bones but poison will eventually get him and kill him, without his illness kimimaro is one of the top tiers, i mean he cant be killed...

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Kimimaro can bleed people.

His skin isn't immune its his bone.
But he can still bleed.

lolololololololol

puppetmaster zack
05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
immi i lvoe sasori but yall are saying about poisin on his bones well he dont put them back teccniclay he grows new ones in there replacment

NagatoGod_of_Pain
05-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Kimimaro can't break through Sasori's Iron Sand as he can simply have it surround him as Gaara does. If Kimimaro uses his bone forest jutsu, Sasori simply covers himself with the sand and he'll be fine. All it takes is a slight cut and Kimimaro is paralyzed and out. His body can't do anything against the poison as Sasori doesn't have to make any fatal wounds. Sasori takes this one.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Kimimaro can't break through Sasori's Iron Sand as he can simply have it surround him as Gaara does. If Kimimaro uses his bone forest jutsu, Sasori simply covers himself with the sand and he'll be fine. All it takes is a slight cut and Kimimaro is paralyzed and out. His body can't do anything against the poison as Sasori doesn't have to make any fatal wounds. Sasori takes this one.
Iirc, Iron Sand is restricted in this fight.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Iirc, Iron Sand is restricted in this fight.

:geek:

Who would win?

Both ninja can use any jutsu they have shown.

kimimaru starts in CS1 with Bone armor around Body.

Sasori starts with 3rd Kazekage puppet.

Yellow Flash
05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
:geek:
I never said I was right, just assumed, sorry. It was in another thread where Iron Sand was restricted.

321zigzag1
05-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I never said I was right, just assumed, sorry. It was in another thread where Iron Sand was restricted.

No need to apologize.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/gun.png

Reikai Hezamu
05-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Not even Kimimaro's Steel-Hard Bones can protect him from Iron Sand Needles. They can still strike his flesh which will cause him to bleed and get poisoned. Dance of the Larch is more of a physical attack defense. Iron Sand Needles will easily get by it. Kimimaro won't survive long being poisoned.

Once Kimimaro is poisoned, he'll get slower and won't be able to react to attacks as fast. Sasori uses Iron Sand Gathering and then smashes Kimimaro with the Iron Sand Hammer or rips Kimimaro apart with the Iron Sand Drill.

Toad Master
05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Sakura only dodged because of chiyo, it has nothing to do with sakura's speed. Without chiyo, sakura woulda died in a second. Also sakura did get hit a few times, but had antidotes so it didnt matter.

Kimi can't hit sasori before iron sand hits kimi. Kimi gets poisoned, and then its only a matter of time until he gets defeated after that.

Sakura avoid the Sand by her self, the old lady help her avoid the needles.
Poison cant travel thru your bodes, because theres no stream for the poison to flow, so it would take a lot longer for the poison to travel thru Kimimaru's body, Plus if gaara's Sand didn't break or damage Kimimaru's Bones in anyway, Sasori's needles would come close to damaging them.

kimimaru uses Forest of Bone's at the start of the Battle and wins, why you ask!, Because Forest of Bne's would take Sasori by surprize and destory his current puppet body, then lets say he did release his heart to save himself, there no other puppets on the battle field So his heart is defenseless. Kimimaru attacks from his bone forest and destorys his heart.

Kimimaru Winner.

321zigzag1
05-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Kimimaro can bleed.

Just letting you know.

Also Forest of Spikes is out of character for his main taijutsu focus even when he is bloodlusted.