Toad Master
05-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Who wins?

prasanth
05-09-2010, 06:15 AM
sage drops a moon on him

Pennywise
05-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Rulk's punched out freaking cosmics before...and even killed a couple of them...

Bacon
05-10-2010, 09:35 AM
The hulk would have more than enough physical strength to take out the moon.

tkscopic
05-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Sage of the six paths can use anything right...soo...
he'll just use ameratsu on hulk right?

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 11:07 AM

Hulk would eat Amaterasu.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Rulk defeated Thor and the Silver Surfer, both of whom could casually solo the entire HST in their sleep. There is no scenario in which he could ever lose to anyone in the Narutoverse.

Isn't there some sort of rule against rape threads?

tkscopic
05-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Hulk would eat Amaterasu.
He will die, if he do.....

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
He will die, if he do.....

No he won't.

colorles
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
shall i bring up genjutsu?;]

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
shall i bring up genjutsu?;]

http://i34.tinypic.com/2lu6o2w.jpg

tkscopic
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
No he won't.
It's inextinguishable so he will die in flames.....

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
You can try for what little good it will do. Professor Xavier has trouble getting past any Hulk's mental defenses because they are just big balls of pure rage. If Xavier can't do anything, genjutsu will do nothing.

He's immune to fire.

colorles
05-10-2010, 11:18 AM
You can try for what little good it will do. Professor Xavier has trouble getting past any Hulk's mental defenses because they are just big balls of pure rage. If Xavier can't do anything, genjutsu will do nothing.

He's immune to fire.

did not intend to:ugeek:

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 11:20 AM

You have no Idea who Red Hulk is do you?

You think a puny Naruto attack can harm him?

tkscopic
05-10-2010, 11:21 AM
You have no Idea who Red Hulk is do you?

You think a puny Naruto attack can harm him?
I do....-_-

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-10-2010, 11:22 AM
I do....-_-

Then you should know he rapestomp Narutoverse.

sasori lord
05-10-2010, 11:25 AM
simple the sage could use his 10 tailed power on red hulk and pretty much obiterate him

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Red Hulk > Silver Surfer > the ten tails.

tkscopic
05-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Then you should know he rapestomp Narutoverse.
But he's not that strong since he's been defeated by hulk and thor......

sasori lord
05-10-2010, 11:29 AM
well also pain destroyed a village with 6 dead bodies and it says that the power of all the pains was like 1/75 of the sages true power

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:31 AM
And the Silver Surfer is a black hole buster. Black holes > moons. Red Hulk not only defeated the Silver Surfer but stole all his powers as well.

sasori lord
05-10-2010, 11:33 AM
hes so strong that on his deathbed he could trap a monster 70 times bigger than red hulk in a moon made of rock that he made himself on his deathbed

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 11:36 AM
What part of "Black hoie buster" do you not comprehend?

Vivi
05-10-2010, 11:39 AM
But he's not that strong since he's been defeated by hulk and thor......

Not sure if this was Canon but I have yet to see anyone in the HST lifting a 150 Billion Ton Mountain like the Hulk did in Secret Wars.

hes so strong that on his deathbed he could trap a monster 70 times bigger than red hulk in a moon made of rock that he made himself on his deathbed

Meanwhile Thor should be at least a Planet Buster with Godblast.

Pennywise
05-10-2010, 01:46 PM

And Ametersu will do Jack to Red Hulk, as he's survived far far worse...when you can kill The Grandmaster of the Universe and punch out Uatu the Watcher you are far beyond being hurt by anything Narutoverse can dish out.

They'll tickle him at most.

well also pain destroyed a village with 6 dead bodies and it says that the power of all the pains was like 1/75 of the sages true power

And?...Red Hulk has fought and killed the Silver Surfer and Terrax The Tamer...both of whom are planet busters.

And? what's size got to do with it? it's not like Rulk can't slaughter Juubi as well, and then make a rug out of it's hide.

Not sure if this was Canon but I have yet to see anyone in the HST lifting a 150 Billion Ton Mountain like the Hulk did in Secret Wars.

Meanwhile Thor should be at least a Planet Buster with Godblast.

Yes Secret Wars is still canon

superman
05-10-2010, 02:54 PM
I think this is another spite thread.

Sazabi24
05-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Didn't Red Hulk beat the Silver Surfer?

fun.

Nyruss
05-10-2010, 03:56 PM
He also smacked Thor around with his own hammer.

Gundam Guy
05-10-2010, 04:51 PM
He also beat the Sorcerer Supreme...Anyhow Rulk rapestomps pain.

superman
05-10-2010, 04:56 PM
lol at this thread. Maybe the movie version of Hulk vs Six Paths of Pain might be a more appropriate match up.

Pennywise
05-10-2010, 05:00 PM
lol at this thread. Maybe the movie version of Hulk vs Six Paths of Pain might be a more appropriate match up.

Which Movie Hulk? one of them survived a nuke getting dropped on him...but was KO'd.

Miles Edgeworth
05-10-2010, 05:20 PM
From what everybody else says, Red Hulk solos HST without much effort. Heck, with what everybody's saying I doubt even DBZverse can take him out.

Regular Hulk is planet busting, and if Red Hulk can at all come close to matching that, there is no way anybody in Narutoverse can possibly hope to do more than make him angrier, if they can accomplish even that.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Couldn`t they use Kamui on him?

Vivi
05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Couldn`t they use Kamui on him?

They never showed to be able to use Kamui.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 12:13 PM
They never showed to be able to use Kamui.

But I thought Sage of six paths could do any Jutsu!

RikodouGai
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Erm, where are people getting the "RS can use ANY Jutsu!" crap? Just because he's the original utilizer of chakara and the first to use it to create jutsu doesn't mean he can use jutsu like Ametarasu or Kamui, which are MS techniques not Rinnegan.

Anyway, Red Hulk rapestomps.

e710
05-11-2010, 01:39 PM

Any jutsu except the ones someone else made like Rasengan.

Vivi
05-11-2010, 01:46 PM

Where was that said?

He created Ninjutsu and with being the first true Ninja revolutionized the World.

With the Rinnegan he supposedly was able to use all Nature Types.

Proof?

Besides with being the Man who found Ninjutsu then it can be guaranteed that after his Death countless Jutsu's were invented by People.

Anyhow:

What truly matters is:
There is no Jutsu in Naruto that can defeat someone who took out the Surfer.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 01:48 PM

So this includes Kamui...?

RikodouGai
05-11-2010, 01:50 PM
He probably is able to use or learn most elemental Jutsu, but not Kekkei Genkai except for his own Rin'negan's.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 01:54 PM
So that means, if he can use Kamui he can beat Hulk, otherwise not necesarily, right?

RikodouGai
05-11-2010, 01:57 PM
So that means, if he can use Kamui he can beat Hulk, otherwise not necesarily, right?

The Hulk has High-level regeneration so Kamui isn't going to do crap. Plus Red Hulk has beaten cosmics like the Silver Surfer, so RS and Pain aren't doing anything to him before they're dead.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 01:59 PM
The Hulk has High-level regeneration so Kamui isn't going to do crap. Plus Red Hulk has beaten cosmics like the Silver Surfer, so RS and Pain aren't doing anything to him before they're dead.

But is Hulk really that smart to figure out how to beat them?

RikodouGai
05-11-2010, 02:02 PM

Rulk is actually one of the more smart or tactical versions of the Hulk.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 02:06 PM

Hmmmm,.... I see!
Anyway, I doubt he is completely immune to Genjutsu!

Vivi
05-11-2010, 02:07 PM

Look man, if Rulk can beat Surfer then the latter in this fight are like flies.

Rulk defeats a Guy who can destroy Black Holes but struggles against a Guy who was creating a mini Moon and another who is pretty much just hype?=/

Wasnt Rulk stated as being:
Everything Rulk is Hulk isnt?

Also Rulk and Hulk arent even the same.
Their 2 different People considering Rulk defeated Hulk after releasing him.

Ultimate combatant
05-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Look man, if Rulk can beat Surfer then the latter in this fight are like flies.

Rulk defeats a Guy who can destroy Black Holes but struggles against a Guy who was creating a mini Moon and another who is pretty much just hype?=/

Hmmm,...

You have a point, but I think you are neglecting Pein/Pain, who indeed is only a shadow of before mentioned Sage. However, Pein/Pain is not someone that easy to beat, either. After all, he even put up a good fight with Naruto.

RikodouGai
05-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Hmmm,...

You have a point, but I think you are neglecting Pein/Pain, who indeed is only a shadow of before mentioned Sage. However, Pein/Pain is not someone that easy to beat, either.After all, he even put up a good fight with Naruto.

/facepalm

HE DEFEATED THE SURFER! You know, the guy who is massively FTL, Black hole+ busting, reality warping, and has a load of other broken powers.

What in the world makes you thing Pain can stop the Rulk because he put up a good fight with Naruto, who isn't even 1/1trillionth the power of the Surfer?

Vivi
05-11-2010, 02:19 PM
You have a point, but I think you are neglecting Pein/Pain, who indeed is only a shadow of before mentioned Sage.

However, Pein/Pain is not someone that easy to beat, either. After all, he even put up a good fight with Naruto.

Doesnt matter if he is.
Both simply don't have the Power to defeat Rulk.

Pain is only Top Tier in Naruto...in all of Fiction he's a little Fish among countless Whales.
Same with Naruto.

Rulk is one of these Whales.Too much to take for them.

Pennywise
05-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Hmmm,...

You have a point, but I think you are neglecting Pein/Pain, who indeed is only a shadow of before mentioned Sage. However, Pein/Pain is not someone that easy to beat, either. After all, he even put up a good fight with Naruto.

You realize that Rulk would squash Naruto like a bug right...with his pinky finger.

Noone in Naruto is close to Rulk (or Hulk) in power. not when Rulk punched out a Watcher, killed TWO heralds of Galactus and killed an Elder of the Universe

They've got nothing to put him down with...period.

SageoftheSixPaths
05-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Congratulations to the OP for making the first stomp thread worse than Goku vs Naruto in a long while.

Slack 40
05-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Hmmm,...

O.o are you insane even if pain put up a good fight aganst naruto pain doesn't stand a chance aganst rulk its like saying a normal person fightning with his or her fists aganst raikage or sasuke or ya u get the point but pain and sage of 6 paths can at best make a moon and are maybe city busting but rulk beat a silver surfer who is BLACK HOLE BUSTING AS PLENTY OF PEOPLE SAID BEFORE ME

Black holes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a city

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unless there is an alternate universe where North and South America are really north and south Canadia and City's are bigger then Black Holes then tell me

SageoftheSixPaths
05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
O.o are you insane even if pain put up a good fight aganst naruto pain doesn't stand a chance aganst rulk its like saying a normal person fightning with his or her fists aganst raikage or sasuke or ya u get the point but pain and sage of 6 paths can at best make a moon and are maybe city busting but rulk beat a silver surfer who is BLACK HOLE BUSTING AS PLENTY OF PEOPLE SAID BEFORE ME

Black holes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a city

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unless there is an alternate universe where North and South America are really north and south Canadia and City's are bigger then Black Holes then tell me
Did you just say that the moon is the size of a city?

e710
05-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Where was that said?

He created Ninjutsu and with being the first true Ninja revolutionized the World.

With the Rinnegan he supposedly was able to use all Nature Types.

Proof?

Besides with being the Man who found Ninjutsu then it can be guaranteed that after his Death countless Jutsu's were invented by People.

Anyhow:

What truly matters is:
There is no Jutsu in Naruto that can defeat someone who took out the Surfer.

I think Jiraiya said in the flashback and he said he knew every jutsu besides original ones which there weren't many in fact the only I can think of is substitution jutsu so it doesn't mean anything. Also I am not saying pain wins because he doesn't I was just pointing something out.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
I think Jiraiya said in the flashback and he said he knew every jutsu besides original ones which there weren't many in fact the only I can think of is substitution jutsu so it doesn't mean anything. Also I am not saying pain wins because he doesn't I was just pointing something out.
What you're saying is probably a mistranslation.

Jiriaya had stated that Rikudou is the inventor of modern ninjutsu.

Either way, it's a hyperbole.

Did you just say that the moon is the size of a city?
He said that Pain at best could make a moon and city-bust.

e710
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
What you're saying is probably a mistranslation.

Jiriaya had stated that Rikudou is the inventor of modern ninjutsu.

Either way, it's a hyperbole.

He said that Pain at best could make a moon and city-bust.

I think it might've been.