PDA

View Full Version : Kiba vs. Sugetsu

Tourune
04-30-2010, 12:36 PM
were kiba fought Sakon/Ukon

who wins

e710
04-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Kiba can't touch Sugetsu because he can turn into water and Sugetsu has Zabuza's sword which could kill Kiba. Kiba really has no defense of it except to dodge but Sugetsu would eventually hit him and kill him with his sword.

Nyruss
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM
If it weren't for the fact that Kiba autowins because Suigetsu's a tard, Suigetsu would win. Kiba can't really do anything to hurt Suigetsu.

Tourune
04-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Kiba can't touch Sugetsu because he can turn into water and Sugetsu has Zabuza's sword which could kill Kiba. Kiba really has no defense of it except to dodge but Sugetsu would eventually hit him and kill him with his sword.

If it weren't for the fact that Kiba autowins because Suigetsu's a tard, Suigetsu would win. Kiba can't really do anything to hurt Suigetsu.
Kiba has double headed dog + that would definetly get Sugetsu

Nyruss
04-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Suigetsu is a poor man's Logia. Even if Kiba's Dual Wolf Fang does hit Suigetsu, he'll just reform.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 12:59 PM
I am more inclined to think this will be more like a tie.

Jinchiruuki
04-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I am more inclined to think this will be more like a tie.

O_o a tie? Kiba is all taijutsu which doesn't do jack to Suigetsu...Suigetsu has shown to have pretty good speeds as well and the Decapitating Blade?

I think Kiba would lose this honestly.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Well can Kiba and Akamaru take out the blade away from Suigetsu?

There jutsu speed should be greater too.

Well actually Suigetsu does have the inherent advantage.

Jinchiruuki
04-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Well can Kiba and Akamaru take out the blade away from Suigetsu?

There jutsu speed should be greater too.

Well actually Suigetsu does have the inherent advantage.

Their speed may be better...but what does speed have to do anything in this fight? Suigetsu would just let them hit him to draw them in close for his sword.

Just like he did in Team Taka's fight vs KB....stood their took the hit because it was nothing to him (KB strength >>> Kiba/Akamaru imo) and took a chidori stream after that.

Kiba has nothing ranged that we have seen....all his attacks require him to be mid-short range and are all physical.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Their speed may be better...but what does speed have to do anything in this fight? Suigetsu would just let them hit him to draw them in close for his sword.

Just like he did in Team Taka's fight vs KB....stood their took the hit because it was nothing to him (KB strength >>> Kiba/Akamaru imo) and took a chidori stream after that.

Kiba has nothing ranged that we have seen....all his attacks require him to be mid-short range and are all physical.

SO the carving blade can get through Gatsuga? Or Double Wolf Piercing Fang?

Jinchiruuki
04-30-2010, 01:25 PM
SO the carving blade can get through Gatsuga? Or Double Wolf Piercing Fang?

That is debateable but how many times can Kiba do that? Suigetsu took a KB hit, chidori stream and used a water jutsu before taking a menacing ball to lose all his chakra....by feats Kiba could use Gatsuga what...twice maybe three times? before running low on chakra.

Suigetsu would outlast him imo.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
That is debateable but how many times can Kiba do that? Suigetsu took a KB hit, chidori stream and used a water jutsu before taking a menacing ball to lose all his chakra....by feats Kiba could use Gatsuga what...twice maybe three times? before running low on chakra.

Suigetsu would outlast him imo.

Kiba and Akamaru used Gatsuga few times without trouble back in the Chunin Exams.

And also Kiba being not inherently retarded would realize his attacks won't work instead of being a blindly charging beast.

Jinchiruuki
04-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Kiba and Akamaru used Gatsuga few times without trouble back in the Chunin Exams.

And also Kiba being not inherently retarded would realize his attacks won't work instead of being a blindly charging beast.

But would Suigetsu just sit there like an idiot as Kiba figures this out? Not likely...and I am sure Kiba would not make it out without getting hit by something or wounded.

Kiba wouldn't realize his attacks aren't working until he tried them out at least once or twice....that is one too many times imo. Even then he doesn't have any other abilities to full on own Suigetsu.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 01:33 PM
But would Suigetsu just sit there like an idiot as Kiba figures this out? Not likely...and I am sure Kiba would not make it out without getting hit by something or wounded.

Kiba wouldn't realize his attacks aren't working until he tried them out at least once or twice....that is one too many times imo. Even then he doesn't have any other abilities to full on own Suigetsu.

And thus we return to the circle of whether can the blade can harm Gatsuga or Wolf Piercing Fang.

Key word this isn't just Kiba.

How is one many times even once is enough for Kiba.
Mind you Suigetsu still has the inherent advantage which is why I said inclined to be a tie not necessarily to be it always.

Reikai Hezamu
04-30-2010, 01:33 PM
I'd say that Suigetsu would win. Kiba focuses on Taijutsu which can't really harm Suigetsu. He can just turn into water and avoid Kiba's attacks. Plus Suigetsu is able to utilize the Executioner Blade rather well. So here is a way Suigetsu will win.

Kiba keeps using his Man Beast Techniques, and Suigetsu keeps avoiding them with his Hydration Technique. Then Suigetsu catches Kiba when he tries to use a Taijutsu attack by turning into water and then reforming, thus trapping Kiba onto Suigetsu. Then, Suigetsu decapitates Kiba with the Executioner Blade.

Jinchiruuki
04-30-2010, 01:38 PM
And thus we return to the circle of whether can the blade can harm Gatsuga or Wolf Piercing Fang.

Key word this isn't just Kiba.

How is one many times even once is enough for Kiba.
Mind you Suigetsu still has the inherent advantage which is why I said inclined to be a tie not necessarily to be it always.

Which yes we agreed that would be debatable....we don't know if those techniques are enough to take on the sword/break it or not. I will agree...this is either a tie or Suigetsu victory.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Which yes we agreed that would be debatable....we don't know if those techniques are enough to take on the sword/break it or not. I will agree...this is either a tie or Suigetsu victory.

Pretty much.

Also Piercing Fang crushed rock casually. And dented Rashoman the Sakon Ukon version so it may do something.

Miles Edgeworth
04-30-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm undecided on this, I highly doubt Suigetsu can kill Kiba with a mere sword and lack of speed feats but there is clearly no way for Kiba to kill Suigetsu.

Reikai Hezamu
04-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm undecided on this, I highly doubt Suigetsu can kill Kiba with a mere sword and lack of speed feats but there is clearly no way for Kiba to kill Suigetsu.Like I stated before, I think it's possible for Suigetsu to transform into pure water when Kiba attacks and then reform, thus trapping Kiba. I saw this action performed by Suigetsu before. When Kiba is trapped, then Suigetsu can easily decapitate him with the Executioner Blade.

Slack 40
04-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Suigetsu wins this if you remember there was that river where kiba fought sakon and ukon. Also his attacks are taijutsu which so far doesn't have an affect on suigetsu. Suigetsu can merge with the river to become that water monster thing, although it would be smaller

Reikai Hezamu
04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Suigetsu wins this if you remember there was that river where kiba fought sakon and ukon. Also his attacks are taijutsu which so far doesn't have an affect on suigetsu. Suigetsu can merge with the river to become that water monster thing, although it would be smallerOh yes, thats right! Suigetsu stomps. If Demon Fish Wave can fight against Killer Bee and the Hachibi, it can definitely destroy Kiba. Even in Dual Wolf form.

321zigzag1
04-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Actually you know what never mind.

I realize the location has a river so never mind. Suigetsu in the end wins.

Pardon me for forgetting this fact.

Miles Edgeworth
04-30-2010, 02:42 PM
-_- Epic fail on my part.

Suigetsu+Water Source>Kiba

Slack 40
04-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Yes i am smart i did remember the river your welcome XD i was wondering why all the good debaters like miles edgeworth zigzag and reikai thought kiba would win with water source suigetsu goes water monster and stomp kiba

Ultimate combatant
04-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Suigetsu easily wins because of his liquidification power!!! :D