PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: A not so urgent message i have for the mods

Rogue Priestess
06-10-2009, 11:06 PM
I have noticed that the tags put by other users can contain either an insult or their name. I have a slight problem with the fact that anyone can add tags and yet the creator of that topic can't remove the tags that are either hurtful or just plain silly.

garraswerewolf
06-10-2009, 11:08 PM
going to have to agree with you on that one

Life AKA Death
06-10-2009, 11:10 PM
agreein on tht one

Sage Mode
06-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry, what tags are you talking about?

<Aurega?>
06-11-2009, 10:41 AM
On the bottom of each topic there are tags for the thread.
This topic have the following tags: "mods, not so urgent, please view, tags, urgent"

The problem is that everone can go in and add tags, so some of the villages ended up having very negative tags.

I can for example add a tag that says: worst topic ever!

These will determine what shows up on searches, so it's important that you mods fix this xD

EDIT: I added the worst topic ever! tag...

DragonAngel
06-11-2009, 10:41 AM
I have noticed that the tags put by other users can contain either an insult or their name. I have a slight problem with the fact that anyone can add tags and yet the creator of that topic can't remove the tags that are either hurtful or just plain silly.

maybe a mod or more temporary mod can fix it but you have to provide more information i dont really get what you say

<Aurega?>
06-11-2009, 10:42 AM
maybe a mod or more temporary mod can fix it but you have to provide more information i dont really get what you say

This is a mod issue.

DragonAngel
06-11-2009, 10:53 AM
This is a mod issue.

yeah i know that why i said to ask a Mod

never mind on it i thought they meant broken spoilers tags or the such

Sage Mode
06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Alright, you are only allowed to add tags to your own posts now. Good call, guys.