PDA

View Full Version : Team Hokage Vs. Team Sannin.

FierceNightmare
04-28-2010, 01:28 PM
All the Hokages besides Tsunade against all the Legendary Sannin.

Toad Master
04-28-2010, 01:53 PM
I would have to go with the hokage's

1st Hokage was said to have no equal in his life time.
4th hokage was so feared, they ordered a flee on sight commend.

The 1st Hokage
04-28-2010, 05:10 PM
1st and 3rd solo.

1st uses his wood nin or bringe rof darkenss then owns them alll with woood nin.

3rd trained the sannin,and was said to have a counter for all hidden leaf jutsu.

they solo.

Shino Hatake
05-03-2010, 04:54 PM
hmm in this one say the hokages. the fourth has a equal pwer limit to jiyia's power while the first is the granfather of tsuande. the second and thrid can handel orchimaura

sasori lord
05-03-2010, 04:57 PM
i would say hokages i mean 4th could touch them all then teleport to them and stab them plus 1st,2nd,and 3rd can kill along with him

7Paths of Blood
05-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Not even a fair fight. The Hokages were the best Ninja in the Hidden Leaf Village, not to mention that the 3rd taught of three of them. 4th could pretty much solo this one, by touching them, and appearing anywhere around them, and kill them in a flash.

Yellow Flash
05-03-2010, 05:00 PM
I would have to go with the hokage's

1st Hokage was said to have no equal in his life time.
4th hokage was so feared, they ordered a flee on sight commend.
Both are hype.

Nyruss
05-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Orochimaru and Jiraiya both have better feats than all of the Hokages put together.

Tsunade, as usual, fails hard.

The 1st Hokage
05-04-2010, 04:48 AM
Orochimaru and Jiraiya both have better feats than all of the Hokages put together.

Tsunade, as usual, fails hard.
How?

1st uses bringer of darkness and then kills them all with wood ninjutsu,or the secoind can drown them with his water jutsu.The 3rd can summon whatever the hell his little monkey dude's name is all before Jiraiya or Oro summon manda or Gama.

Tsunade,as you said fails hard.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-04-2010, 04:50 AM
How?

1st uses bringer of darkness and then kills them all with wood ninjutsu,or the secoind can drown them with his water jutsu.The 3rd can summon whatever the hell his little monkey dude's name is all before Jiraiya or Oro summon manda or Gama.

Before all that they're getting Yamata no Orochi and 3 Boss Toads dropped on them.

Black Shuck
05-04-2010, 05:42 AM
:arrow:
~ For one thing it's 4 vs. 3 fight.
~ Tsunade is not a good "fighter" (relatively)
~ By hype: 1st, 3rd (not in his geezer age), 4th are said to be insanely powerful.
~ Orochimaru < Hashirama, Jiraiya < Hiruzen + Tobirama, Tsunade < Minato

Plain ans simple. Team Hokage wins! `|(

Aaron uchia
05-04-2010, 07:40 AM
lmao this was kinda waste of a theard everyone noes who gunna win its obvious put this way just minato can probly take out all 3 of them with his technique and then theres the first hokage who was stronger than Madara Uchiha

Black Shuck
05-04-2010, 08:35 AM
lmao this was kinda waste of a theard everyone noes who gunna win its obvious put this way just minato can probly take out all 3 of them with his technique and then theres the first hokage who was stronger than Madara Uchiha

:shock: you're kidding, right?

Lady Tsunade
05-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Manda ,Gamabunta and Katsuyu utterly destroy any attacks the Hokage have.
Toad Flame Bombs alone could possibly kill all the Kage at once-considering its range and large AoE. Katsuyus acid slime spam, and Mandas underground attacks assure the win.

Team Sannin wins quite easily.By feats of course.

Jinchiruuki
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Hype= Hokage victory

Feats = Sannin victory...

This is why threads like this don't work well...putting characters with mostly hype against characters with large amounts of feats is usually a setup for a poor debate.

trackstar
05-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Manda ,Gamabunta and Katsuyu utterly destroy any attacks the Hokage have.
Toad Flame Bombs alone could possibly kill all the Kage at once-considering its range and large AoE. Katsuyus acid slime spam, and Mandas underground attacks assure the win.

Team Sannin wins quite easily.By feats of course.

Gama was also one of Minato's summons so that's questionable.

Also the first hokage's wood jutsu was said to be able to suppress tailed beast so he can most likely suppress those summons.

Toad flame bomb is a fire technique and the second hokage is said to be the best water style user so I'm pretty sure he has something up his sleeve to counter it.

sasori lord
05-04-2010, 04:09 PM
ok hokages win i mean think about it the show never really focuses on them but the sannins well the show shows all their moves so how do we know that 4th's moves or the rest i mean 2 of them can steal the souls so if 4th and 3rd do that its 1 vs 2 and they might use it on jariya and orochimaru so that means tsunade has to fight a wood master and water master so hokages win and they dont even have to use those moves to win

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Hokages definately! It could be 1st 3rd and 4th vs. the Sannins and the hokage team would win

sasori lord
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
yep and it says that the 4th is the strongest person the leaf ever had well 2nd best naruto can surpass the 4th

The 1st Hokage
05-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Before all that they're getting Yamata no Orochi and 3 Boss Toads dropped on them.
Gama is debatably Minato's,so that is questionable.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Gama is debatably Minato's,so that is questionable.

Dude you just countered now? It took you days to write a few words?

The 1st Hokage
05-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Dude you just countered now? It took you days to write a few words?
No,it took me a day to have a chance to get on the forum.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Why? you all share the same computer or something? Its really easy getting a job and saving up to get your own laptop.

The 1st Hokage
05-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Why? you all share the same computer or something? Its really easy getting a job and saving up to get your own laptop.
Yes,we have one computer,and at 13,about all I can do is mow lawns,and that doesnt pay as well as you would think.

Akira Of Shiseiten
05-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes,we have one computer,and at 13,about all I can do is mow lawns,and that doesnt pay as well as you would think.

I saved up enough money at 14 to get my own laptop, and none of the money used were from my parents and other siblings. Not very hard. I started collecting when I was 10 since I only got an part time job when I was 15, thats when the paying started to get good.

The 1st Hokage
05-05-2010, 01:43 PM
I saved up enough money at 14 to get my own laptop, and none of the money used were from my parents and other siblings. Not very hard. I started collecting when I was 10 since I only got an part time job when I was 15, thats when the paying started to get good.
Okay then.The only problem is that I'm saving up for a trip to D.C. next year.$1400 in a year with no help is my 1st goal.

Akatsuki X
05-07-2010, 05:24 AM

Akira, this isn't a thread meant to talk about your incredibly money saving abilitites, I'm sorry we can't all work hard enough at life in hopes that some day we can save up enough money to get a laptop, in dreams of being just like you.