PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire discussion

Anru Uzumaki
04-25-2010, 10:02 AM
so discus here about the movie

Skrall
04-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Best movie so far (in my opinion). I hope the 4th Naruto Shippuden Movie will be as good as this movie was or better.

Noctis Arashi
04-25-2010, 10:09 AM
I liked the giant fuuton rassengan. I call it : Fuuton: Odama rasenshuriken.

~blackstar~
04-25-2010, 10:12 AM
i liked the ending where everyone though kakashi was gay =P

Noctis Arashi
04-25-2010, 10:13 AM
xDDD I compleatly forgot about that.....LMAO

~blackstar~
04-25-2010, 10:15 AM
how can you forget about that, it was the best part

i also thought that guy was a girl for the first 20 minutes

Zaori Momochi
04-25-2010, 11:29 AM
The movie was decent. There were a few plotholes that made the story bad, but the action was pretty cool. I liked the bird with the exploding feathers.

Anru Uzumaki
04-25-2010, 11:39 AM
The movie was decent. There were a few plotholes that made the story bad, but the action was pretty cool. I liked the bird with the exploding feathers.

with plotholes made the story bad for you

MoonStarNinja4
04-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Meh, I thought it was all right.
For me, it was definitely not as good as the first two movies.
The action was pretty cool though.

Zaori Momochi
04-25-2010, 01:11 PM
with plotholes made the story bad for you

Do you mean "Which" ?

katsu uchiha
04-25-2010, 01:12 PM
BEST NARUTO MOVIE SO FAR!!!
i luved it, the action was good and the flashbacks that kakashi had i liked and i was surprized that those parts from kakashi chronicles were in there
at the end where they thought kakashi was gay was hilarious!!! lolz!!

trouble88
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
OMG that was so funny I love that part of the movie:lol:

SuperChoji
04-25-2010, 04:29 PM

it wasn't even just that. it was hinata's reaction! that and when naruto screams NO!!

SuperChoji
04-25-2010, 04:32 PM
this movie was great!

the storyline was so perfect! i cant even describe how flawless the storyline was. the action made a plus for the movie.. but the dialogue and emotion kishimoto put into this movie was just breathtaking!

i seriously doubt the next movie will be better than this one..

rm3991
04-25-2010, 05:12 PM
. . . . when did this movie come out?? Did I miss something?? Can I get it on DVD, or is it just online for now??

trouble88
04-25-2010, 05:16 PM
. . . . when did this movie come out?? Did I miss something?? Can I get it on DVD, or is it just online for now??
online and it in japanese

rm3991
04-25-2010, 05:50 PM
wow, I'm behind. I just went and looked and found out it was released on DVD on April, ummm, 22, I think, or maybe 21. Anyways, Imma go look for it cause I have to buy it now!!!!! thanks

Anru Uzumaki
04-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Do you mean "Which" ?

yes sorry which plotholes made the story bad, xd

Kuroda Taishi
04-26-2010, 08:32 AM
the storyline was so perfect! i cant even describe how flawless the storyline was.

Yeah, umm no. There was no explination at all of why Hiruko couldn't absorb Rasen Shuriken. Swiftness element makes no sense. What element did kakashi have? Why wouldn't Hiruko want a Byakugan user? becuase they have a pure KG not a transfered one. How come the Sand was the only one attacking the leaf? How come Tsunade was only talking to the Original Genin teams when she declared Martial Law? Why was the Studio being cheap and using scenes from Kakashi Gaiden?

shino 4
04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
It was a great movie because it had all the teams in it but the only character is was lacking was Yamato

narutobuff
04-27-2010, 06:32 PM
shippuden movie3 is so f***ing cool all naruto fans should watch it

Blind Uchiha
04-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Yeah, umm no. There was no explination at all of why Hiruko couldn't absorb Rasen Shuriken. Swiftness element makes no sense. What element did kakashi have? Why wouldn't Hiruko want a Byakugan user? becuase they have a pure KG not a transfered one. How come the Sand was the only one attacking the leaf? How come Tsunade was only talking to the Original Genin teams when she declared Martial Law? Why was the Studio being cheap and using scenes from Kakashi Gaiden?

Yeah, I agree completely, but it was still a fun movie to watch all the same. I try to just watch some movies for fun, but I notice stuff like that as well. My explanation, Kishiton: Plot No Jutsu..:p

SageNarutoPWN
05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
The rasenshurikens power was too great for Hiruko to absorb

Rasengan-
05-01-2010, 10:10 PM

Lol, I agree, but i still think the movie was the best so far and really good.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-01-2010, 10:14 PM
I liked that Konoha 11 got screen time

zerosameri
05-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Why a Byakugon when he wanted Kakashi for his Sharingan thing. He should of gone after Sasuke, or Itachi.

Sasori_X
05-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I agree completely, but it was still a fun movie to watch all the same. I try to just watch some movies for fun, but I notice stuff like that as well. My explanation, Kishiton: Plot No Jutsu..:p

But Kishi didn't direct the movie at all.

zerosameri
05-01-2010, 10:32 PM
i still like bonds way better

Sasori_X
05-01-2010, 10:40 PM
i still like bonds way better
Let me guess, cause Saucekay?

zerosameri
05-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Let me guess, cause Saucekay?
More or less yes. But the story is more solid and better IMO

Blind Uchiha
05-02-2010, 04:47 PM

It's still Kishimoto style, it is just being used by director.:p

FierceNightmare
05-02-2010, 04:52 PM
This movie is a lot better than bonds.

crystalblade13
05-02-2010, 05:34 PM
this was by FAR the best movie.there was no annoying filler-buddy and the story seemed much more canological-ish, which is awesome. every other movie basically had the same story, this one was unique. also the animation was FANTASTIC,much better than the other movies. naruto vs. gaara and naruto/kakashi vs. hiruko was EPIC.the end was also hilarious. best naruto movie EVER.

Akatsuki Tsunade
05-06-2010, 10:30 AM
I agree this was the best movie thus far!! However i also got confused on why the sand was going to attack the leaf.. and why he went after Kakashi.. when he could of gone with a huyga clan...

zerosameri
05-06-2010, 10:36 AM
I agree this was the best movie thus far!! However i also got confused on why the sand was going to attack the leaf.. and why he went after Kakashi.. when he could of gone with a huyga clan...
He went after Kakashi because of what he did with his Sharingan, or something to do with the Sharingan. He should of gone after Sasuke instead.

Nagato>Naruto
05-06-2010, 01:38 PM

I agree as well. Considering Hiruko's jutsu was supposed to be an absolute, definite absorbtion jutsu, it
pretty much made no sense that he couldn't absorb Fuuton Rasen-Shuriken. The only reason he couldn't is because of the plot....

Nagato>Naruto
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM

That would be because of the plot-_- Neji isn't a main character, that's the only reason why..

Arashi13
05-09-2010, 09:30 AM
I liked the movie.

The Sand was attacking the Leaf 'cause they thought the Leaf Village attempted to assassinate Gaara. Remember; the exploding leaves/feathers.

No, but he does help make it. I believe he left a note saying "Hope you all liked it!"...Not sure, though.

Silver Fang
05-09-2010, 11:41 AM
I loved this movie. Kakashi has a bigger role, and he's my favorite character. I also liked how it shows more of KakaNaru relationship. I, at least, like to believe Kakashi & Naruto are very close friends, as opposed to just people that work together.

tkscopic
05-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeah, there was missing explanations in the movie but overall it was.... Ok

Kuroda Taishi
05-09-2010, 12:22 PM
It's still Kishimoto style, it is just being used by director.:p

What does that mean?

Takimaru
06-03-2010, 07:09 PM
i cant wait to see this

Slack 40
06-05-2010, 07:15 PM
pretty good movie the fights were awesome but hiruko was way to overpowered and he was really forced ALSO the plot was terrible in a way tsunade would never have kakashi just die like that and the konoha 11 wouldn't let him die like that eather (and by konoha 11 i mean shikamaru neji and shino) and Gaara wouldn't just decided to attack konoha and Gaara's sand defense wouldn't be beaten by a basic rasengan that shouldn't blow the cliff and yes ragenshuriken is strong but the one at the end is like a nuke xD

anyway i'd give this movie a 3.5 out of 5 because of epic fight seens but bad plot.
I haven't seen the other shippuden movies but i think i like the original naruto movies better then this one

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Haven't seen it but I'm going to right now.

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Naruto: Ahhhhh!

Kakashi: No Naruto! It's not what you think! Come back!

Naruto: No way!

Kakashi: Naruto!

Naruto: No!

Hahaha! It's so funny the way they think he is into men.

Hinata: So impure...

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-14-2010, 01:05 AM
YES~! BEST ONE~!! i cant believe kakashi tried to sacrifice himself, and forgot the idea of teamwork!! how could he?? its not like him!! but im glad hes back to normal!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-15-2010, 05:33 PM
It was a great movie because it had all the teams in it but the only character is was lacking was Yamato
yea...yamato should have been in there
o yea! i checkd something and it said that the movie's song, Darekaga, was sung by Puffy AmiYumi...i remember them from Cartoon Network, it was a show

Belive it !
09-01-2010, 07:46 AM
did anyone else notice that when sakura and naruto first left the village,they were wearing their normal clothes,but then when they fought the woman,everyone was wearing those white cloaks...:|:|:|

Overload
09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
I thought the movie was great but it was lacking something. The one thing i did like about it was we got to see a lot of characters. I also think this movie had the best ending of all lol

GwynethUchiha
10-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I love that movie a movie only about Kakashi

king kakashi
12-03-2010, 12:43 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
i loved it cuz kakashi was the star~! was good....
kakashi was the one who told the team not to abondon your comrades, but he was the one who was gonna solve the problem himself by sacrificing himself!! I was kinda mad at him for his act...i mean...he's not the one who would say that!! it's just not him!!! im glad he's learned his lesson and that he's safe...
loved the end~! so funny...Hinata: "How impure..."
LOVE YOU KAKASHI~!!!

TheJincurukiMaster
04-27-2011, 06:34 PM
My favorite movie so far.

Dubs4Lif3
10-25-2011, 07:24 PM
now we need this dubbed and in blu ray

Kakashi11
11-13-2011, 12:17 PM
i loved it cuz kakashi was the star~! was good....
kakashi was the one who told the team not to abondon your comrades, but he was the one who was gonna solve the problem himself by sacrificing himself!! I was kinda mad at him for his act...i mean...he's not the one who would say that!! it's just not him!!! im glad he's learned his lesson and that he's safe...
loved the end~! so funny...Hinata: "How impure..."
LOVE YOU KAKASHI~!!!

you just spoke music to my ears

couldent of said it better

megabbaut
11-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Is this getting dubbed any time soon?

katsu uchiha
11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Not any time soon. Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Bonds just came out last month. I'm guessing they won't dub it for another 2-3 yrs. Because that looks the usual time frame between when they dub naruto/naruto shippuden movies.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-15-2011, 02:17 PM
you just spoke music to my ears

couldent of said it better
Thanks~

Not any time soon. Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Bonds just came out last month. I'm guessing they won't dub it for another 2-3 yrs. Because that looks the usual time frame between when they dub naruto/naruto shippuden movies.

Ya. It takes a while to dub vids