PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Anbu Kakashi Vs. Goku

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Goku has no transformations and Kakashi has no jutsu. But he can use weapons. And Goku can barely use kamehameha and no spirit bomb.

Tobi Madara
04-24-2010, 06:57 PM
I think its pretty obvious who wins this. Weapons won't do anything to Goku.

Crimson King
04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Goku punts Kakashi's head into space the milisecond the fight starts.

Tobi Madara
04-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes it can. Kakashi can use his sword to sneak up to Goku which would never happen and if he did he could use his sword to snab Goku in the heart and make the sword go though the heart all the way to the back.

He can teleport. And he would kill kakashi with his finger

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
He can teleport. And he would kill kakashi with his finger

Kakashi then could dodge it so goku would be the one looking crazy.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Base Goku by the Freeza arc would easily be able to blitz Nappa rather casually. So, he's well over Mach 20-30+ and can casually city-bust without putting in too much effort. He can also tank energy attacks that ;);););) on anything and everything in Naruto verse.

What can Kakashi do??

Battle starts. Kakashi falls over dead before the flag has even started descending and the only a hundredth of the "F" from the word "FIGHT!!!" escapes the judge's mouth.

Narutorious
04-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Goku has no transformations and Kakashi has no jutsu. But he can use weapons. And Goku can barely use kamehameha and no spirit bomb.

Is this 12 year old Goku?

Tobi Madara
04-24-2010, 07:29 PM

no matter what Goku wins. He doesn't even need the kamehameha

SageoftheSixPaths
04-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Goku blitzes and punches a hole in Kakashi's uterus.

GG.

The 1st Hokage
04-24-2010, 08:30 PM
you realy just made this thread?goku SNEEZES on kakashi and kakashi is killed.what can kakashi do to goku to even hurt him?

Tapatio117
04-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Yes it can. Kakashi can use his sword to sneak up to Goku which would never happen and if he did he could use his sword to snab Goku in the heart and make the sword go though the heart all the way to the back.

Lmao even if he did manage to sneak behind him (even though goku can sense people!) Goku can take bullets to the chest i sure a sword wouldent do much good. all goku has to do is grab kakashi, teleport him to mars and hes f***ed. haha

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-25-2010, 07:16 AM
you realy just made this thread?goku SNEEZES on kakashi and kakashi is killed.what can kakashi do to goku to even hurt him?

That's really a dumb reason to down rep me.

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Fail thread is a fail.

Goku speedblitzes and pokes Kakashi. GG Kakashi.

colorles
04-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Kakashi with sharingan could at least track Goku with no transformations (is this like Saiyen saga or namek or whatever?), and if he could use Kamui, thats his best shot

just saying, although Goku should be faster likely

SageoftheSixPaths
04-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Kakashi with sharingan could at least track Goku with no transformations (is this like Saiyen saga or namek or whatever?), and if he could use Kamui, thats his best shot

just saying, although Goku should be faster likely
Kamui is fail. It needs prep time and it's best feat is catching something that was maybe low end supersonic, most likely transonic, in speed.

Goku is, like, mach 10 in pre 23rd Budokai. He blitzes before Kakashi gets a chance to blink.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-25-2010, 09:11 AM
I know Goku would win. I was just stating some facts that could have happened.

paulatreides0
04-25-2010, 09:14 AM
More like would never have happened.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-25-2010, 09:17 AM
More like would never have happened.

Screw you guys, I'm going home~Eric Cartman.

The 1st Hokage
04-25-2010, 09:35 AM
That's really a dumb reason to down rep me.
as many spite threads as you've made,and saying kakashi has even the smallest chance of winning,is major wanking and deserves neg rep.

superman
04-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Kamui is fail. It needs prep time and it's best feat is catching something that was maybe low end supersonic, most likely transonic, in speed.

Goku is, like, mach 10 in pre 23rd Budokai. He blitzes before Kakashi gets a chance to blink.
Where did you get mach 10 from? Was it from the Tao Pai Pai pillar feat? Of course based on time frame and distance traveled from that feat, we get Tao at around low end hypersonic speeds at least.

Of course if we consider that feat inconsistent (like Roshi's moon feat), then how do we know Goku at that point was really that fast?

How fast those it take to make after images of yourself and become completely invisible to the human eye? IIRC didn't Goku already become that fast since the 21st Budokai?

321zigzag1
04-25-2010, 11:13 AM
After images are partially dependent on the user, relative viewpoint of the opponent, and sometimes plot, it can also be a technique.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-25-2010, 11:13 AM
as many spite threads as you've made,and saying kakashi has even the smallest chance of winning,is major wanking and deserves neg rep.

I down reped you once but not for something like this. But after some of your other posts I actually up rep you. Thsi thread may be a whole mess. I just wanted to see how many people would actually post here. I just want to be cool with you.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Where did you get mach 10 from? Was it from the Tao Pai Pai pillar feat? Of course based on time frame and distance traveled from that feat, we get Tao at around low end hypersonic speeds at least.

Of course if we consider that feat inconsistent (like Roshi's moon feat), then how do we know Goku at that point was really that fast?

How fast those it take to make after images of yourself and become completely invisible to the human eye? IIRC didn't Goku already become that fast since the 21st Budokai?
OP doesn't specify which Goku it was, so I picked a random lower tier one. Even DB Goku is faster than Kakashi by far. We had a massive discussion about how DB>>>>>Naruto in speed, though not necessarily busting power.

superman
04-25-2010, 11:23 AM
OP doesn't specify which Goku it was, so I picked a random lower tier one. Even DB Goku is faster than Kakashi by far. We had a massive discussion about how DB>>>>>Naruto in speed, though not necessarily busting power.
Yep and we don't need to have that discussion again.

Anyways, it is a good idea that you choose an earlier version of Goku, but I think speed should be equalized too. Speed blitzes aren't that fun.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Yep and we don't need to have that discussion again.

Anyways, it is a good idea that you choose an earlier version of Goku, but I think speed should be equalized too. Speed blitzes aren't that fun.
Agreed.

Even with speed equalized, Kamehameha>Anything Kakashi has minus Kamui. And Kamui takes too much prep to be useful.

superman
04-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Agreed.

Even with speed equalized, Kamehameha>Anything Kakashi has minus Kamui. And Kamui takes too much prep to be useful.
Or you could check this fan made Youtube vid of 22nd Budokai Goku vs Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura...I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGKYPtJLq0
It is fairly accurate depiction of what the battle would be like (everyone is in character and not blood lusted though).

Snake1993
04-13-2011, 07:57 AM
ambu kakashi is weaker than kakashi in the manga especially in the 4rd ninja world war chapters. of course goku wins if kakashi is anbu but what about the kakashi we see today?? Goku will have difficult time.

Vivi
04-13-2011, 08:09 AM
That Goku dodged Bullets.

And no.
OP mentioned Spirit Bomb which makes this DBZ.
Around Namek Time.

roguezan
04-13-2011, 10:03 AM
ambu kakashi is weaker than kakashi in the manga especially in the 4rd ninja world war chapters. of course goku wins if kakashi is anbu but what about the kakashi we see today?? Goku will have difficult time.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.png

No you dongcart. Kakashi is too slow and too weak to even scratch 21st Budokai Goku, who is already supersonic+. The only technique he has that could beat Goku is Kamui, but he would never get the chance to use it.

MadaraLamperouge
04-13-2011, 02:51 PM
ANBU are the fodder per excellency in Narutoverse, ANBU Kakashi is weaker than part 1 Kakashi lmao.

cnorwood
04-13-2011, 06:13 PM

?????????????????????????????
the tao feat is not inconsistent, mach 14 is not low hypersonic at all. and unless the sword was chakra infused it wouldnt even cut 1st chapter goku

anyway goku omnirapes

cnorwood
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM
21st budokai goku still rapes him, or kicks his head off in the beginning of the round