PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Rep System= Flaming

Cade
06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't know if the rep system will work out because people may start flaming.Example:
Why did you make my rep go down.

I thought your post was silly and stupid.

I hate you

Your'e the one making dumb post.

Then it will be a flame war.Right now I don't see that much flaming going on,but things can get outta hand in the future.Plus it's pretty embarassing to have a low rep.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Considering it's anonymous, that's not very likely unless someone tells the person they did it.

NARUTARD93
06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
People won't know who added or subtracted to their rep unless the person who did so openly admits it. So I don't think you need to worry about it.

SRhyse
06-10-2009, 04:21 PM
People won't know who added or subtracted to their rep unless the person who did so openly admits it. So I don't think you need to worry about it.
I can see who added rep to me, and their reasonings. Can you guys not?

deidara330
06-10-2009, 04:24 PM
No, I don't think any of us can.

NARUTARD93
No, we can only see the reasoning if somebody choose to leave a comment. But you can click and see what post we were getting/lossing rep for.

deidara330
At least not their name. Only A short comment.

Cade
06-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Maybe it's because your'e a mod?

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-10-2009, 04:28 PM
For us it's only the post, date, and comment if they leave one.

TheViolletteHeart
06-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Really? People are getting messages telling them their rep has gone up or down? I had one person say they were going to add to my rep, but other than that I have recieved no notification whatsoever, so I don't even know if they actually did...

NARUTARD93
06-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Really? People are getting messages telling them their rep has gone up or down? I had one person say they were going to add to my rep, but other than that I have recieved no notification whatsoever, so I don't even know if they actually did...
Hit your user cp button and it'll show when you recieved and lost rep.

TheViolletteHeart
06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Hit your user cp button and it'll show when you recieved and lost rep.

I feel so stupid...But that describes how I feel every minute of they day, so nothing's changed, ne? XD

SRhyse
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
yeah some guy subtracted my rep because my avatar was the same as the guy who was supposed to get his rep subtracted. the guy's post who was intended to get reduce rep said villah instead of village. I found it odd to get reduced rep because of a spelling error? lol
Ninjas are always watchful and on their toes, young Genin.

Your rep deserved to be reduced because you were unprepared for it ;).

Nick Tasogare
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Ninjas are always watchful and on their toes, young Genin.

Your rep deserved to be reduced because you were unprepared for it ;).

*does anime body wave tht they do when they are stunned*

SO SPEAKS THE ALMIGHTY SRhyse!!

*but i agree, there mustve been a reason, unless they just really hate you, but if they deducted the rep, they left a comment why, correct?*

Naruto
06-11-2009, 09:04 AM
They have to leave a comment.