PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: How to deal with Flaming

DragonAngel
06-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Ok As a Temporary mod Srhyse let me do this and also while i was Fixing some errors around I Noticed that people often go into Flaming and people react negatively instead on how they are supposed to thats why i started this thread

Ok Suppose you are minding your own Business you reply to a post when all of a sudden some people throw an insult at you heres some ideas

Some people say the best way to deal with this is to respond with a come back preventing the other user from replying to you That is not true you will just make it worse

example one tells you how

1) when some one throws an insult is better to just leave the remark alone and alert a mod replying with negative attitude will just add salt to the wounds More likely Ban both users which may start more flame wars from friends of user #1 and user number #2

2) if you may have offended a person in a way is better to apologize than just continue offending the person therefore possibly alert a mod and get you banned which may ban more users because of a grudge Against the person who turned you in even if its is not possible to find out who reported that certain user

3) You may have your own opinions on the world like for example suppose im a flamer which I'm not

someone states that they like cars but i say what is the point of cars they just kill the planet and then will kill you

the other user replies with

so maybe i want to be dead at least i know some stuff

See where this is going? its better to keep opinions to your self sometimes if you feel that your opinion may offend a person/(s) think about it First

4)Posting a thread that says if you don't like an anime or animal etc and saying anti-fan are not allowed wont stop anti-fans from posting so please keep in mind if you don't like an anime or another subject refrain from replying negatively because the members of that thread more likely a village will go into a flame war and maybe possibly get dozens of users banned

5) Some Naruto Forum User may have Strange Personalities And may Post Behavior Resembling Vulgar,Violence,,or Sexual Behavior Please DO NOT COMFORT IT YOURSELfF Alot of People Got In trouble its not Even Funny if you Do Experience a Said Situation Just Wait For a Moderator Never try to team up to Scare the Violator Away

i will be posting more examples if i think of more

so follow the rules and naruto will be more enjoyable and people will be more likely not to be banned so this Site wont be pointless

Note: This wont really stop Flaming but it will help reduce the numbers of people Flaming insulting threads people or any other subject

I hate to tell you this the forums are not part of Free will you must accept the rules to Reduce the impact if Violence and Bad language around youths and kids (wich i am :mrgreen::mrgreen:} now keep it good clean respectful and make the forum's enjoyable to all members

Word of Advice if i Mod isn't Available Don't Deal with it Yourself it will just get you in Trouble and Keep the Violator Going on Wait until a Mod Comes

DragonAngel
06-10-2009, 03:01 PM
sorry Shryse i had to post it now i couldnt leave the computer on for hours and i have to leave

Naruto
06-11-2009, 08:08 AM
Everything you said is true.:mrgreen:

How come people don't come to these topics much:?:

Yoruichi
06-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Very true

DragonAngel
06-11-2009, 08:49 AM

I seriously have no idea but i guess its because people dont make this much

hazymoon101
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Good tips

TheViolletteHeart
06-11-2009, 09:01 AM

Because some people enjoy flame wars.

Oh, and more people come to this topic than they post here, and that's because there isn't much more to say other than "I agree completely", and several pages of that would get boring.

DragonAngel
06-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Because some people enjoy flame wars.

Oh, and more people come to this topic than they post here, and that's because there isn't much more to say other than "I agree completely", and several pages of that would get boring.

Yeah i agree but still it would be nice for the site if people didnt go Flaming a lot

Sage Mode
06-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks, DragonAngel! I added this to the User Made FAQ for good measure.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4632

DragonAngel
06-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks, DragonAngel! I added this to the User Made FAQ for good measure.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4632

you are welcome doing my part to make the site good for all users of all ages (im 13)

But still I like to go outside and help out in good fundraiser like the carwash for the american cancer associacation

We raised a lot ^.^

in my opinion that is

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Nice tips!:mrgreen:

Keep up the good work Temp Mod!:D

Fan of Minato
06-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Yes Sensei, very good message,
I think people should stop flaming because it is rude towards others, and
just because people cannot see who you really are does not mean that you can do whatever you want, what you do sometimes is returned to you, and when you insult others, you should always think, if you would insult the person if he/she was standing in front of you.

Kuroda Taishi
06-23-2009, 05:33 PM
You can ignore them and pretend they are not there. Or you can make random comments replying to whatever they said to confuse them and get them to stop

Spark
06-23-2009, 05:34 PM
i will keep this in mind