PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru is still the main antagonist?

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-23-2010, 10:59 PM
He was the main antagonist in the original series, they can't possibly get rid of him that easily in Shippuden...

and since only 3 AK members are left and most likely almost gone it is safe to say Orochimaru is going to take over Kabuto and kill Madara...then he unleashes the power of the captured 8 tailed beasts (since Killer Bee will most likely have his beast captured).then Naruto and Sasuke will have a final battle and battle him together....then some happy ending where the village forgives Sasuke and Naruto become Hokage and Sasuke becomes his assistant :o

Or I could be wrong and Madara kills Orochimaru...for good this time........and then Naruto and Sasuke have to kill Madara....All I'm sure of is Naruto and Sasuke will work together to kick #%@.

Memitim
04-23-2010, 11:02 PM
kabuto for main antagonist!

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
kabuto for main antagonist!

But isn't that really Orochimaru controlling him?

Memitim
04-23-2010, 11:04 PM
But isn't that really Orochimaru controlling him?no it's kabuto controlling the power of oro's remains, i think

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
No think about it, Orochimaru, the main villain for 15 seasons and then Sasuke comes uses Sharingan and he is gone? I don't think so......There's something missing here

Taker369
04-23-2010, 11:07 PM
you got a huge point there.

Memitim
04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
No think about it, Orochimaru, the main villain for 15 seasons and then Sasuke comes uses Sharingan and he is gone? I don't think so......There's something missing hereorochimaru is sealed within the Susanoo..if you remember

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-23-2010, 11:14 PM
orochimaru is sealed within the Susanoo..if you remember

Sure most of him, the rest Kabuto took..REMEMBER!

Yori
04-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Yes, but Kabuto is in control at the moment fully and doesn't look like Oro is going to sprout up. But I think if Kabuto ever lose his head or confidence the remains of Oro will take over and he would be back in full swing

Kakashi-sama
04-24-2010, 05:43 AM
current main antagonists:

Madara
Sasuke

But there's always a chance Orochimaru's gonna make his comeback, its not up to us to decide, kishi is the author and its a story, u never knw what's on his mind ^^

J-Sun Tasogare
04-24-2010, 05:55 AM
Actually that's the reason Kabuto couldn't go to Madara without having an ace in the hole somehow he knows the other Akatsuki zombies wouldn't hurt him so he had to have the other coffin.

Had he gone to Madara and started a fight he knew he was going to lose Oro's body would take over.

Another way to think of it is Kabuto is a demon host and Oro is the demon.

Yo_Slayer
04-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Nope. If Jiraiya dead then so is Orochimaru, its only fair.

=)

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Well Jiraiya had an honorable death, Orochimaru didn't "die" very well...

Parak111
04-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Hopefully. He was the third to be introduced after Haku and Zabuza who died in the arc. in which they were introduced. Besides, I'm sure that we have to see yet even more of him.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-24-2010, 11:37 AM
I personally think that Kabuto's actions are influenced by Orochimaru. Orochimaru making a comeback during Sasuke's fight with Itachi, and then disappearing again in the next page doesn't seem like a fitting ending to him. I see two possibilities occuring:

1. Kabuto isn't aware that Orochimaru is subconsciously controlling/influencing his actions. Orochimaru then fully takes over and Kabuto is his permanent body for now and it won't reject him. Then after Madara's defeat, Orochimaru will then become the main villain again.

2. Kabuto is aware of Orochimaru trying to re-emerge. He is still very loyal to him and his speech about how he wanted to surpass Orochimaru is revealed to be a lie. I mean Kabuto was his right-hand man for years and he said he willingly served Orochimaru instead of returning to Sasori. Thus, Kabuto wants Sasuke so that Orochimaru can finally have the Sharingan and Kabuto has served Orochimaru to the end.

Or Kabuto just wants revenge on Sasuke for defeating Orochimaru.

mrsticky005
04-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Well Jiraiya had an honorable death, Orochimaru didn't "die" very well...

Jirayia was an honorable man.

Orochimaru wasn't.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I thought Orochimaru was still alive after watching Sasuke Vs. Itachi.

Azal
04-24-2010, 11:54 AM
He was the main antagonist in the original series, they can't possibly get rid of him that easily in Shippuden...

and since only 3 AK members are left and most likely almost gone it is safe to say Orochimaru is going to take over Kabuto and kill Madara...then he unleashes the power of the captured 8 tailed beasts (since Killer Bee will most likely have his beast captured).then Naruto and Sasuke will have a final battle and battle him together....then some happy ending where the village forgives Sasuke and Naruto become Hokage and Sasuke becomes his assistant :o

Or I could be wrong and Madara kills Orochimaru...for good this time........and then Naruto and Sasuke have to kill Madara....All I'm sure of is Naruto and Sasuke will work together to kick #%@.
i hope this isnt one of those choose your own path storys cus i always fail at those

SakiUchiha
04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
I never really saw Orochimaru as the main antagonist. Besides, I never really liked him. I always thought the Akatsuki were the main Antagonists.

Lady Tsunade
04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Its likely that Orochimaru will take over Kabuto.His personality is growing more and more like Orochimaru, I think he'll be overpowered.As for the whole Naruto becoming Hokage and Sasuke becoming his assistant thing- I really really doubt it.Sasuke isnt coming back to the Village. And even if he did, he would have to be killed. Naruto couldnt prevent Kumo,Mizu ;and the other countries in which their ninja have been killed by Sasuke, from killing Sasuke. More likely that Sasuke will die and Sakura will be Narutos assistant or Naruto will die and nobody will be anyones assistant.

original uchiha
04-24-2010, 12:18 PM
orochimaru is sealed within the Susanoo..if you remember
if so what was the white snake we saw during the sealing?

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
if so what was the white snake we saw during the sealing?

It got burned in Amaterasu

original uchiha
04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
lol did it show it if so i need to rewatch episode

mrsticky005
04-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Kabuto is still Kabuto just with Orochimaru's powers. I hope it doesn't end up being a
"I can't handle the power" type plot. Kabuto had been playing second fiddle to Orochimaru for a long time so it's time he took center stage. Kabuto's personality
may seem like Orochimaru but that's only because it was always like that.
Kabuto and Orochimaru share a common philosophy. Orochimaru even once said
that Kabuto was crueler than himself. Now we're starting to see more of why.

Though I'm kinda disappointed we probably won't see as much of Kabuto's
Dr. Kevorkian-like medical jutsu and will probably just get more Orochimaru style jutsu.
Not that Orochimaru's jutsu aren't cool but that we already got that with Sasuke
and his curse seal.

Kinda funny how 3 of the major players in the war are still Genin

Naruto
Sasuke
Kabuto

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Kabuto is still Kabuto just with Orochimaru's powers. I hope it doesn't end up being a
"I can't handle the power" type plot. Kabuto had been playing second fiddle to Orochimaru for a long time so it's time he took center stage. Kabuto's personality
may seem like Orochimaru but that's only because it was always like that.
Kabuto and Orochimaru share a common philosophy. Orochimaru even once said
that Kabuto was crueler than himself. Now we're starting to see more of why.

Though I'm kinda disappointed we probably won't see as much of Kabuto's
Dr. Kevorkian-like medical jutsu and will probably just get more Orochimaru style jutsu.
Not that Orochimaru's jutsu aren't cool but that we already got that with Sasuke
and his curse seal.

Kinda funny how 3 of the major players in the war are still Genin

Naruto
Sasuke
Kabuto

Kabuto and Sasuke aren't Genin anymore since they left the village, they don't keep the same rank. Only shinobi can have the ranks.

mrsticky005
04-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Kabuto and Sasuke aren't Genin anymore since they left the village, they don't keep the same rank. Only shinobi can have the ranks.

They're Genin in the fact that they
never became Chuunin but did become Genin.

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-24-2010, 01:21 PM
They're Genin in the fact that they
never became Chuunin but did become Genin.

Well ranks work differently in every village I think......

Vivi
04-24-2010, 01:22 PM

The role of the main Antagonist went to Madara.
Most likely Sasuke or Kabuto will take this over soon.

Orochimaru lost that role a long time ago.
The only thing Orochimaru is now is being the most influencing person in the Manga.

Yo_Slayer
04-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Ok so we all remember the white snake getting burnt up by the Amaterasu after the Itachi/Sasuke fight right???

Well that was Kishi saying this...

"Orochimaru is dead and not coming back, get over it you haters."

Slack 40
04-24-2010, 02:37 PM
I have a feeling Orochimaru will take over kabuto. As we see kabuto more and more his appearence becomes more like orochimaru's. Sasuke was able to control the remains and kept his appearance, until he was so weak from his fight with itachi. Kabuto on the other hand is losing his orginial appearance and becoming more and more like Oro. So i think eventually he will lose control and orochimaru will make his epic return

mrsticky005
04-24-2010, 02:52 PM
I for one don't want Orochimaru to come back. I want Kabuto to be Kabuto.
I also wish Tsunade died. Thanks for messing with our minds making us think
Danzo or Kakashi had a chance to be Hokage. Now we get the princess back. Ugh.

slyfoxx
04-24-2010, 03:13 PM
I dont care who the main bad guy is as long as sasuske dies at the hands of sage of the nine tails.

Wooster
04-24-2010, 03:17 PM
I for one don't want Orochimaru to come back. I want Kabuto to be Kabuto.
I also wish Tsunade died. Thanks for messing with our minds making us think
Danzo or Kakashi had a chance to be Hokage. Now we get the princess back. Ugh.
Tsunade shows the dark underbelly of nepotism. Kakashi and Danzo had no chance. Where's the change you can believe in?

mrsticky005
04-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Tsunade shows the dark underbelly of nepotism. Kakashi and Danzo had no chance. Where's the change you can believe in?

You know Madara had a point with Senju having an iron grip on Konoha.

Narutorious
04-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Unlikely to happen, if Orochimaru was to taken over Kabuto's body, it would have happen already. Kabuto already mention this when he found Naruto, Yamato, and Hinata that one time, he said he felt Orochimaru's power taking over so he was gonna master Orochimaru's power & surpass him, and then fight Sasuke. I would see no point of having Orochimaru appeared again anyway.

Sasori_Sama
04-25-2010, 11:31 AM
like Kishi said: Orochimaru is DEAD !!!!!