View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: UNS2 Demo

Blah.
04-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
How?

Open discussion on how the UNS2 demo will play out..
Oh! The anticipation!! Can't wait!!
Anybody have any idea on when the UNS2 demo might be available?
(I have a PS3;I'm unaware whether Xbox 360 can play demos..)

Empath Of Pain
04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
All I know is, I want it when it hits the PSN.

Blah.
04-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Haha isn't that the truth.

What characters do you think will be playable?

like, i really hope they beef it up quite a bit. try to get ppl that don't like naruto into it and all.

Empath Of Pain
04-22-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm thinking Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and possibly Sakura. I really don't know as only two were available last time. And I agree, they need to beef it up.

Blah.
04-22-2010, 10:31 PM
4 characters would be really nice..

Empath Of Pain
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Question is. Will it be done? lol

Alex_BR
04-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I guess it will... many new games have seen that this is the BEST way to advertise about a game... letting some1 have a taste of it...

Empath Of Pain
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
I guess it will... many new games have seen that this is the BEST way to advertise about a game... letting some1 have a taste of it...Agreed.

Alex_BR
04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
I mean... these days having PSN and XBOX LIVE it'd be stupid if they didnt... I buyed the last 2 battlefield games just cuz of their amazing demos... hope this one dont disappoint

ChaosInuYasha
04-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Here I was thinking a demo came out. THIS TOPIC LIED TO ME!!!!!

Empath Of Pain
04-23-2010, 09:29 PM
The name of this topic is misleading. But yea... hopefully there will be a demo showing us what they got to offer in this upcoming game.

Blah.
04-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Here I was thinking a demo came out. THIS TOPIC LIED TO ME!!!!!

Hahaha my bad with the misleading thread.
First one ya know. lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Can you change the name?

Blah.
04-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Can you change the name?

Sure i dont mind doing that.
just one problem...
how?!?!? x/

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Sure i dont mind doing that.
just one problem...
how?!?!? x/I have no idea... haha
But do you know if the English voices were in UN4?

Blah.
04-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Dang. haha.
English voices in UN4??
uhhh...yeah they had their normal voices.
i think you can change that in options too but yes. english voices.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Dang. haha.
English voices in UN4??
uhhh...yeah they had their normal voices.
i think you can change that in options too but yes. english voices.Sorry, I'm still learning myself buddy lol.

But thanks, I was wondering about the English voices in the other games. I was doing some research to be sure if they would have the English voices for UNS2. But of course they will, as that would be dumb not to have them. But I wonder how it will be done, considering the English version has not gotten that far, at all. But I guess we'll see.

Blah.
04-24-2010, 01:34 AM
haha thats fine.

that shouldn't really be an issue. i mean, its kinda like how ppl in the show don't have their jutsu elaborated on in the show but in the game they have new stuff that you have never seen before. its going to be off that same type of concept.

i mean too, voices are easy. HOPEFULLY since this will be their first times rehearsing lines and what not for this game since the english dub isn't that far, hopefully that means the story mode will be very detailed.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 01:37 AM
haha thats fine.

that shouldn't really be an issue. i mean, its kinda like how ppl in the show don't have their jutsu elaborated on in the show but in the game they have new stuff that you have never seen before. its going to be off that same type of concept.

i mean too, voices are easy. HOPEFULLY since this will be their first times rehearsing lines and what not for this game since the english dub isn't that far, hopefully that means the story mode will be very detailed.Story mode really needs to be touched on a lot. Like the cut scenes are needed to be increased in number and they need more epic moments in it. Like make them feel stronger, with better music.

I just would like to have a Demo and test the new feel of the characters out. Summer is pushing closer, and I hope they have one planned and in the making.

Blah.
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
Yes i agree. i felt like story mode just wanted you to get the idea of the story. i actually want story mode to tell a story. haha. they definitely need more emotional moments and better music to bring em out. maybe the music from the show? haha. like, even the music that played in UNS when you were roaming around the village was really annoying.

But yeah i knooo!! they probably won't put out a demo until about a month before probably. gameplay shouldn't have changed too much(although im okay with change), but the feel of the characters will hopefully change ALOT. i bet only kakashi and Naruto will be playable.x]

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 01:53 AM
Idk if they would add the music from the show or not. Though, they don't have to, as in my opinion they are good with music, not the roaming around the village music, but yea... They just need to take it up a notch or two.

And hopefully the demo will be out in the summer like last time. And that's what I meant by get the feel of the characters. As in, feel the time skip change and stuff. I am/was pretty chill with the game-play of UNS2. But a little change is expected though, as they said. It's all good.

Mikahel
04-24-2010, 04:20 AM
I reckon there will be only 2 characters. Each with 2 support characters. I think the characters will be:
1.Naruto-Support character: Sakura and Kakashi/Sai
2.Sasuke-Support characters: Orochimaru and Kabuto

Fighting games don't give you a lot in demos but i would be more than happy if they gave us this.

Parak111
04-24-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't care about a demo version. When the game is released, I'll buy the full one. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

mr. awesomeness
04-24-2010, 09:37 AM
a demo would be cool to try and get contols down before the actual game comes out and shine above your friends (only if you haven't played any games like this obviously)

ChaosInuYasha
04-24-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't care about a demo version. When the game is released, I'll buy the full one. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Yeah but the demo gets you excited for the full game. ANd helps hold you over for said game. Now that I have a PS3 I'm gonna get UNS2's demo (didn't have a PS3 until after UNS's release so I couldn't play that demo)

Blah.
04-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I reckon there will be only 2 characters. Each with 2 support characters. I think the characters will be:

Fighting games don't give you a lot in demos but i would be more than happy if they gave us this.

I agree with this statement. Although, they could always go a different route with this..

anybody know how long before the release of games they put out a demo?

Parak111
04-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Yeah but the demo gets you excited for the full game. ANd helps hold you over for said game. Now that I have a PS3 I'm gonna get UNS2's demo (didn't have a PS3 until after UNS's release so I couldn't play that demo)

I know, but it's a full torture if you ask me, Chaos. I rather keep the excitement of playing it when I play the full version. I'll get a demo only if it's released before the game itself.

Blah.
04-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Yeah thats pretty true!! ill probably get the demo to hold me over until the actual release. part of me though wants to wait until the game actually comes out so i can just be amazed then another part of me would want to get the demo, get really familiar and good so then that way i can make a huge splash in online battles when they game finally comes out. haha. im not sure. x]

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 11:32 AM

Fighting games don't give you a lot in demos but i would be more than happy if they gave us this.I would be cool with that, too.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 11:34 AM
I know, but it's a full torture if you ask me, Chaos. I rather keep the excitement of playing it when I play the full version. I'll get a demo only if it's released before the game itself.That's my plan. If the demo is out, a while before the game is released, then i will download the demo.

Hidan
04-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Characters are most likely, SM Naruto, MS Sasuke, Tendo Pain, and Konan

As for location most likely training field

IDK for when it should release...

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Characters are most likely, SM Naruto, MS Sasuke, Tendo Pain, and Konan

As for location most likely training field

IDK for when it should release...Why would they put them in the demo?! lol

Blah.
04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
ah okay.

idk about those characters though.
they will want you to get excited about the game but they wont release any part of it in the demo that is highly anticipated. my opinion. so pain, konan, and sasuke seem sort of out of the question..im thinking more like Naruto with sakura as support against kakashi in the training field. sort of like with the bells thing and what not in the beginning of shippuden.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
ah okay.

idk about those characters though.
they will want you to get excited about the game but they wont release any part of it in the demo that is highly anticipated. my opinion. so pain, konan, and sasuke seem sort of out of the question..im thinking more like Naruto with sakura as support against kakashi in the training field. sort of like with the bells thing and what not in the beginning of shippuden.Yea, we got to see a good recreation of that in the Part 2. I would be fine with that, in the demo.

Hidan
04-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Well in the Japanese Version of NSGNT3 they put in Naruto, Sasuke, Hidan, and Kakuzu. I know they are made by different companies, but it was focused on the Pain Invasion arc, so Naruto in SM, Pain, and Konan. Then of course Sasuke.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Well in the Japanese Version of NSGNT3 they put in Naruto, Sasuke, Hidan, and Kakuzu. I know they are made by different companies, but it was focused on the Pain Invasion arc, so Naruto in SM, Pain, and Konan. Then of course Sasuke.Interesting... Did they put in all the moves of those characters?

Blah.
04-24-2010, 12:46 PM
That is interesting!i hope they do something like that. although whats NSGNT3?

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 02:51 PM
That is interesting!i hope they do something like that. although whats NSGNT3?
That's what I'd like to know.

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-26-2010, 01:11 AM
I agree with this statement. Although, they could always go a different route with this..

anybody know how long before the release of games they put out a demo?

It's subject to change... There's a chance they might not even make it :S But i'd say that it would be around the same time the demo for UNS came out... Was it July?
And the game... November...
That would mean, if UNS2 was coming out in Fall, we should get the demo soon enough... But I just want to see actual gameplay right now...

Blah.
04-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Its hard to believe they wouldn't make a demo because the way these games are designed, its sort of a way for them to get non-naruto watching ppl into it due to the great gameplay and visuals; which means boosting their sales so for them to make a demo it would be very good for business.

Thats right. A demo would be coming soon then. Or we might not get it until July. I wouldn't be surprised if they schedule this game to be released at the very end of fall. haha.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Its hard to believe they wouldn't make a demo because the way these games are designed, its sort of a way for them to get non-naruto watching ppl into it due to the great gameplay and visuals; which means boosting their sales so for them to make a demo it would be very good for business.

Thats right. A demo would be coming soon then. Or we might not get it until July. I wouldn't be surprised if they schedule this game to be released at the very end of fall. haha.

EdFry
04-26-2010, 01:39 AM
I get the feeling like the last game this ones demo will arrive closer to E3, which is on June 8th. Can't wait but I dunno what i'm going to get it for.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm ready for some screens and gameplay myself. They should start showing us stuff like they have with UNH3. I'm ready!

kamui
04-26-2010, 05:50 AM
Hm good question of the subject.......when will they release the demo for the game :geek:

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Hm good question of the subject.......when will they release the demo for the game :geek:

Well note that before they release a demo, they need to have a gameplay video of some sort... I think :???:

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 01:13 PM
We will probably get much gameplay from E3 and Comic Con.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Well note that before they release a demo, they need to have a gameplay video of some sort... I think :???:

A gameplay video?? they had a trailer if thats what you mean..

But yeah im so ready for this demo. haha. i just really hope whatever place its at, the environment will be interactive to some REALISTIC degree.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
A gameplay video?? they had a trailer if thats what you mean..

But yeah im so ready for this demo. haha. i just really hope whatever place its at, the environment will be interactive to some REALISTIC degree.I believe he means game-play like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEUXmkNzUq8

Blah.
04-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Ooooh.
okay.
that makes sense.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Ooooh.
okay.
that makes sense.That's what I'm wanting to see. That was UNH3, soon we will see if Pain is left in the English version.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Haha yeah i guess so.
He should be in the game.
if this game doesn't include the pain invasion arc then i think the next ultimate ninja game on the ps3 and 360 will be even more anticipated than this one-and thats a scary thought.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Haha yeah i guess so.
He should be in the game.
if this game doesn't include the pain invasion arc then i think the next ultimate ninja game on the ps3 and 360 will be even more anticipated than this one-and thats a scary thought.LOL, I know right?! But I think Pain will be left in, they likely wont do anything stupid. It should be fine, and we'll know for sure pretty soon as the big gaming events are about 2 months away.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL, I know right?! But I think Pain will be left in, they likely wont do anything stupid. It should be fine, and we'll know for sure pretty soon as the big gaming events are about 2 months away.

Oh really? i never knew that. hopefully we will get some answers after those big gaming events then. answers will definitely put an end to all the bickering.
what kind of DLC do you think there will be when the game comes out(if any).

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Probably more support characters, possibly some playable characters. Idk, but if there is any, I hope it's good. But, I'm ready for Comic Con and E3. It's going to be epic. Namco Bandai is going to be showing stuff there, UNS2 is likely one of the things they will be showing off.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 03:48 PM
That would be really cool if you could get good stuff in DLC. i just hope we won't have to pay for anything!
id be mad. >:[

Comic Con and E3?huh. i guess ill have to look those things up. haha.

kamui
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm sure they will have a playable demo at E3.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 03:55 PM
It would be nice if someone made videos, with good quality and post them haha.

Blah.
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
It would be nice if someone made videos, with good quality and post them haha.

Haha i know right.

Empath Of Pain
04-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Haha i know right.RIGHT! haha

ChaosInuYasha
04-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I know, but it's a full torture if you ask me, Chaos. I rather keep the excitement of playing it when I play the full version. I'll get a demo only if it's released before the game itself.

Have you never played a Demo? That's how they work. They get released before the game so people can play it and decide if they want to buy the game.

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Probably more support characters, possibly some playable characters. Idk, but if there is any, I hope it's good. But, I'm ready for Comic Con and E3. It's going to be epic. Namco Bandai is going to be showing stuff there, UNS2 is likely one of the things they will be showing off.

And when are these next happening exactly?

Empath Of Pain
04-28-2010, 11:21 AM
And when are these next happening exactly?E3 is in June and Comic Con is in July. I will check and make sure.

Edit: E3 - June 15th - 17th / Comic Con - July 22nd - 25th.

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-28-2010, 11:34 AM
E3 is in June and Comic Con is in July. I will check and make sure.

Edit: E3 - June 15th - 17th / Comic Con - July 22nd - 25th.

Oh, wow those seem pretty soon!
I'm kind of hoping back here in London they have some sort of good info on the game at the mcm expo...

Empath Of Pain
04-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I don't give a crap where the news is from, as long as it's good, legit and what I wanna hear lol.

Blah.
04-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Oh, wow those seem pretty soon!
I'm kind of hoping back here in London they have some sort of good info on the game at the mcm expo...

I wanna go to london..

Empath Of Pain
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
I just want info and a summer demo haha.

Blah.
04-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Hahaha okay okay.
I really hope this game is highly advertised with demos and stuff.
was it ever one of the top downloaded demos with UNS?

Empath Of Pain
04-28-2010, 09:25 PM
I have no idea, I just got into Naruto this year lol.

Blah.
04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh nice.
haha.
so have you seen like every episode then??
cuz thats some serious time on the computer my friend.
lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Oh nice.
haha.
so have you seen like every episode then??
cuz thats some serious time on the computer my friend.
lol.I do much of my stuff on the computer, so yea. I have watched a lot of Japanese episodes, but I have seen all the English ones. Just glad that I got into this series at the right time. My favorite character is about to be in the UNS series, which is the Naruto gaming series I like the most. Perfect.

Blah.
04-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Yeah i agree. i really like the UN series. they are the only ones ive played too.
lol.
yeah you did get into it at the right time.!!
who is your favorite character?
Pain?
haha.

Empath Of Pain
04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Yeah i agree. i really like the UN series. they are the only ones ive played too.
lol.
yeah you did get into it at the right time.!!
who is your favorite character?
Pain?
haha.Pain, and Tsunade are my top two. But Pain is top favorite.

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-29-2010, 12:24 PM
I wanna go to london..

Why???

Blah.
04-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Why???

Why..not?
haha.
it seems like an interesting place!
i like to travel and london seems like it would be a pretty fun place to go.
of course that won't be happening anytime in the future though..
plus,a good friend of mine is from london so yaa.
i believe this should maybe go in an off topic thread.
lol.
how about thoughts on a hopefully upcoming demo??
so i heard a demo should be out sooner rather than later.
anybody know if there is any truth to that?

Empath Of Pain
04-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Nothing to think about really. At least not yet...

Mangekyou_Weasel
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Why..not?
haha.
it seems like an interesting place!
i like to travel and london seems like it would be a pretty fun place to go.
of course that won't be happening anytime in the future though..
plus,a good friend of mine is from london so yaa.
i believe this should maybe go in an off topic thread.
lol.
how about thoughts on a hopefully upcoming demo??
so i heard a demo should be out sooner rather than later.
anybody know if there is any truth to that?

lool. Guess so, london is quite awesome... Last time i went central i went to the Japan centre and bought CARAMEL CORN! YUM. Yes, anyways >>
Well according to most sources the game's coming out in late August, yet all we've recieved is one EPIC trailer that gets boring when you watch it over and over fo four hours.

Lady Tsunade
04-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Pain, and Tsunade are my top two. But Pain is top favorite.
Good choice my friend ;D

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM
UNS Demo came out the week of July 4th so... I hope the demo for UNS2 will be soon!

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Good choice my friend ;D
Thank you, she was my first top favorite before Pain. But she is right next to him now.

UNS Demo came out the week of July 4th so... I hope the demo for UNS2 will be soon! Same here. And hopefully that, August 17th date is totally and all true.

Blah.
04-30-2010, 01:39 PM
August 17th?!?
nice!!
so if it came out july 4th weekend and the game wasnt released until november,thats soomewhere around 4 months before the actual game came out.
sooo in that case,a demo would be out by now.
soooo either the game does not come out until later than August 17th, or a demo will be coming closer to the release date.

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 01:42 PM
I would like a demo either next month or July and have the game release on August 17th or the Sep 1st date.

Blah.
04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah same here.
I prefer the august one though.
haha.

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Yeah same here.
I prefer the august one though.
haha.Who wouldn't prefer the August date?! haha

kamui
04-30-2010, 07:52 PM
August 17th?!?
nice!!
so if it came out july 4th weekend and the game wasnt released until november,thats soomewhere around 4 months before the actual game came out.
sooo in that case,a demo would be out by now.
soooo either the game does not come out until later than August 17th, or a demo will be coming closer to the release date.
Hope so that would be awesome indeed :mrgreen:

deidara#1
04-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Demos dont come out 4 months before the game more like a month or a month and couple of weeks. Not 4.

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 08:10 PM
A month sounds about right. I hope there will be another one for this game and the have at the most 4 characters playable. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and maybe Sasuke.

Sasuke
04-30-2010, 08:13 PM
A month sounds about right. I hope there will be another one for this game and the have at the most 4 characters playable. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and maybe Sasuke.

I think Naruto and Sasuke should definitely be playable and they should also have Pain and Itachi.

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 08:17 PM
I think Naruto and Sasuke should definitely be playable and they should also have Pain and Itachi.I think having Itachi and Pain in the demo might be asking too much lol. But that would be cool, though. But they will likely have the basic characters.

Alex_BR
04-30-2010, 08:22 PM
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke... =]

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 08:29 PM
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke... =]
Someone's trying to get killed... `:| lol.

Alex_BR
04-30-2010, 08:31 PM
:3 ... I just hope they dont take too long to make it... =]

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 08:37 PM
We just need to chill and let em do their thing, and just hope they come through for us with what we want in the game.

ChaosInuYasha
04-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Eh just PM me when it comes out *curls up in my bed*

Sasuke
04-30-2010, 11:22 PM
I am expecting the demo late June or July.

Empath Of Pain
04-30-2010, 11:29 PM
We'll see. I'll be on the lookout.

Mangekyou_Weasel
05-01-2010, 07:20 AM
I am expecting the demo late June or July.

Aren't demos meant to come out earlier than that? But the fact the company is where they are, i'd so there's no chance of it being released in August... I mean a UK website even says it's coming out then, I sincerely doubt it... I think it'd be late October maybe? But yeah, I agree with you there, June. The month of my birthday :D

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 11:55 AM
No way is it coming out in October, if so I would be so annoyed... So I am hoping the August 17th date is accurate, and the demo comes out June or July haha.

kamui
05-01-2010, 06:12 PM
No way is it coming out in October, if so I would be so annoyed... So I am hoping the August 17th date is accurate, and the demo comes out June or July haha.
X2 :mrgreen:
Like i said the sooner the better :cool:

UzumakiRLP
05-01-2010, 06:27 PM
The demo might come out some time in the summer like the first. It'd be cool if we had more characters to play as in the demo...

I hope my PS3 HDD doesn't fail by the time the Naruto Shippuden demo comes out. I've been having crashes on Midnight Club LA recently and just today PlayStation Home and I hope my HDD isn't at fault.

deidara#1
05-01-2010, 07:53 PM
I hope we can play a small part of the story mode like in Broken Bond.

deidara#1
05-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Anyone think that in Ultimate ninja storm 2 we will be able to create a ninja (what I want to do the must) and go on missions with your created ninja.

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 08:56 PM
I doubt that one. I think they have a lot to work with right now as it is, but that would be a cool feature, though.

deidara#1
05-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Like every game and I mean every game today has that. Why not this one?

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I have no idea. Maybe they just don't wanna do it? haha
But you never know, maybe it could be DLC or could be in the game. I have no clue.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-01-2010, 09:11 PM
With all the new stuff theyre putting and the supposedly confirmed date, August 17, they probably cant put it in

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 09:28 PM
With all the new stuff theyre putting and the supposedly confirmed date, August 17, they probably cant put it inUnless it was added a while back, but I seriously doubt that it will be in. But, if it's in, then I'll be damned.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Lol. i probably wont use that feature, if its on it. It depends how awesome they make it

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 10:52 PM
If it is (though not likely), I wont use it, unless it is cool like you said, or good enough. That will be to make a mirror image of myself as best I can, and turn myself into a ninja lol.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Ya they should make that for the next game. or w8 till playstation move comes. be a real ninja

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Lol, I just want a new update and news about a demo lol. A new scan and screens will do, along with that demo update. I would so pumped up...

kamui
05-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Anyone think that in Ultimate ninja storm 2 we will be able to create a ninja (what I want to do the must) and go on missions with your created ninja.
A create a fighter mode would be awesome as well :)

Blah.
05-03-2010, 04:47 PM

That is craziness.
haha.
i highly doubt it would work because there are so many features that would go into that its just impossible to be original. the create a characters would probably be based off the characters in the series and that just wouldnt work.
i mean it would, but it would be retarded. unless they work with like, the creators of the sims and create a book of like a million different jutsus and fighting styles and what not its just not an ORIGINAL or realistic option.

AND i just though about this as far as the demo goes...since this game is already so highly anticipated and the large fan base that supported UNS by buying it is intact, what if they decide not to make a demo so nobody has an advantage over anyone else when the game comes out??
i mean, think about it, the online feature is a big deal...

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:01 PM
All you gotta do is sharpen your skills with UNS1 and you should be all good, minus the new tweaks to the game play in uNS2 haha. But that's why you practice before going up against anyone in battle. So yea, bring on the Demo lol.

Blah.
05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Haha yeah i hope they give us a demo.
i dont really care much about being highly ranked online and all that stuff.
i mean it would be cool but i dont need it.
lol.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Haha yeah i hope they give us a demo.
i dont really care much about being highly ranked online and all that stuff.
i mean it would be cool but i dont need it.
lol.I know right? haha
I just wanna play the game and have fun. Though in UNS1 I liked getting the A's and S's. haha

ChaosInuYasha
05-03-2010, 05:49 PM

NO. Just NO. It's bad enough I have to see Naruto recolors and crap on DA I dont wanna see that on my Naruto games. All these idiots will do is give them Rinnegans and Sharingans and claiming to be X Ninja's "one true love" or kid or some other garbage. It makes me SICK.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
NO. Just NO. It's bad enough I have to see Naruto recolors and crap on DA I dont wanna see that on my Naruto games. All these idiots will do is give them Rinnegans and Sharingans and claiming to be X Ninja's "one true love" or kid or some other garbage. It makes me SICK.Yea, thinking about it, it wouldn't be too good in the game. At least not this one. And wow, 1,00th post!

kamui
05-03-2010, 06:47 PM
I don't know but I still think it would be a good feature in the game but whatever,everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't know but I still think it would be a good feature in the game but whatever,everyone is entitled to their opinion.Well I know I wouldn't mind at all.

Blah.
05-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't know but I still think it would be a good feature in the game but whatever,everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If the feature is put in, with ALOT of work then yes it could be a good feature in the game. its just soooo unrealistic though at this point. not trying to knock the idea but i mean, there is a reason its not in a game like this. it just wouldnt fit..

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 06:55 PM
i actually am not feelin the create a ninja feature that just really cliche for any game no matter the concept or the genre and i feel lik it would just take up space for other necessary stuff that could be in

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Hell with the create a character thing, no offence. But, all I care about now is a demo haha.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
haha yeah i feel lik ima be the biggest loser playin the demo for hours like its the real game lol..is the fact that there will even be a demo confirmed empath?

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 07:27 PM
It is not a fact yet, but usually there is one available with each game. Like there is one for, UNH3, and there was one for, UNS1. Possibly other demos as well. We'll see in a few weeks. :)

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 07:44 PM
yeah i think i mentioned i been playin the UNH3 demo its very fun haha and not even the full game but pain is an animal on there lol he uses his little iron pole things that come out of his sleeves and his summoning of the dogs and bird and lobsters or w.e on there too and konan can friggin fly hahaa its great

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Those are his, Chakra Disrupter Blades. Pretty cool, I've been watching videos.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
yeah those.. i really want to try out yamato and sai..idk why but those two are 2 of my favorite characters

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 08:03 PM
I wonder who will be in the demo. Besides Naruto and Kakashi. Maybe Sakura and Sasuke. But last time there were only two available. Idk.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 08:08 PM
yeah those four actually would be a pretty good guess seeing how they've put lost of emphasis on sage mode and ms sasuke so far seeing as they r both on the cover and most pictures have been with the fight btwn sakura naruto and kakashi

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I can't wait to find out. :)

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 09:01 PM
well tomorrow we are supposed to get some new info HOPEFULLLLLY ITLL be about more characters

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 09:15 PM
I have no idea what's it's supposed to be, but I do know it's supposed to be the latest info. It also may be in, English as well, from Shonen Jump.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 09:19 PM
sounds good to me lol i dont read any of these magazines u guys talk about so i just get it from all of u lol

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 09:29 PM
sounds good to me lol i dont read any of these magazines u guys talk about so i just get it from all of u lolI don't read them either, just look for scans lol.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
oh well i just look at scans u all put up lol

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
It's what I usually do, way easier.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 10:28 PM
yeah definitely just one time id like to be the guy who finds one of the scans lol

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
That's why I started looking for myself, I wanna find something haha.

SageRell22
05-09-2010, 10:34 PM
yeah i acutally used to do that alot with the budokais on another forum along time ago lol idk how but i always came across a new picture or something and posted it first lol

Empath Of Pain
05-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Well soon we will have something else posted. :D

SageRell22
05-10-2010, 03:46 AM
yuup im hoping itll be up by the time i get home frm schoool

endash
05-10-2010, 04:14 AM
I say only: in PSN for Free. In XBL for Premium Members. Its everytime the same thing.

endash
05-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Sry for DBPost. damnit Browser. -.-

endash
05-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Sry fot DBPost. damnit Browser. -.-

SageRell22
05-10-2010, 01:01 PM
I say only: in PSN for Free. In XBL for Premium Members. Its everytime the same thing.

wait what?

Blah.
05-10-2010, 01:37 PM
yeah i think i mentioned i been playin the UNH3 demo its very fun haha and not even the full game but pain is an animal on there lol he uses his little iron pole things that come out of his sleeves and his summoning of the dogs and bird and lobsters or w.e on there too and konan can friggin fly hahaa its great

Dude i got the demo too and at first i didnt like it much for some reason, but as i kept playing it, its really fun!
haha.
pain is pretty beasty if you can land a combo with him. but i love how he has like 5 different jutsu to choose from in the demo! i played that for hours just so i could use like every combination of jutsu and characters possible.
lol.
i really didnt like the awakening for pain tho. naruto, kakashi, and konan's awakenings were pretty cool, but it seemed like pain's awakening didn't really do anything.

SageRell22
05-10-2010, 01:42 PM
yeah tru he jus hadda aura around him but i cant wait to get the full game tomorrow so excited

Blah.
05-10-2010, 01:56 PM
It should be a good game.
im a bit apprehensive to get it because i know if i do, i will spend sooo much time on it. which is bad since im in school.

Hozuki Suigetsu
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Demos dont come out 4 months before the game more like a month or a month and couple of weeks. Not 4.

The UNS Demo came out for Qore Suscribers on July 3rd. The Game wasn't released until November 4th.

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't really care for, Pain being in that game. I just like his English voice in it haha.

Blah.
05-10-2010, 10:00 PM
i think pains english voice sounds kinda stupid.
lol.
and i like pain! its just its almost like the person doing the voice is trying too hard.
haha.

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
I think that voice is what Yahiko sounds like, and Nagato's is different. But I like it, and wanted it to be deep. :D Though it is a bit over done, and needs to be softened a little.

Blah.
05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah i agree.
just softened a little.
i like it with a deep tone to it, but its over emphasizing that, and taking away from his emotionless demeanor.

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:15 PM
It sounds pretty emotionless to me, I just don't pick up on it in the voice. But that's my opinion. I think it's pretty cool.

Blah.
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Oh.
maybe its just me then.
i was hoping for less of a demanding tone and more of a monotone to his voice that just gives you an eerie feeling. like thats how i felt with him when watching him fight kakashi.

by the way,what was that when kakashi tried to use his lightning blade on pain and a frame of the rinnegan kept pulsing on the screen which ultimately made him miss from like point blank?what was that all about?

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Yea, I know exactly what you mean, about his voice.

And I still don't know what that was that he uses. It's like he enters the enemy's mind or something. But he's also very fast like Kakashi as well, so they can dodge each other. It might be a move though like with that, Sharingan Genjutsu. Just a Rinnegan version.

Blah.
05-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Haha yeah i was so rattled when that happened! kakashi was rattled himself. lol.
but yeah i think it could have been some kind of rinnegan genjutsu....

now that you mention it,i really hope when UNS2 comes they make him not only as powerful as he should be but they make him as fast as he should be. like when i played the UNH3 demo, he wasn't amazingly fast. kakashi seemed much easier to use as far as speed goes.

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Yea, I saw how Pain plays in that game, I don't like it lol. He seems slower than he should be. I saw how fast he was against Kakashi, that was amazing. So, I hope they have him less odd playing in uNS2 and have him quite fast like Kakashi. Like have each character unique in the ways they should be.

And yea, that is more than likely, Rinnegan Genjutsu.

Mangekyo_Sharingan
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
people the guy who does the voice for Pain is non other than Troy Baker the guy that played snow villiers in FF13!

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:50 PM
I found that out a while ago. I like it.

Mangekyo_Sharingan
05-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I think he did a good job on pain's voice and laura bailey did the voice for Konan.

Empath Of Pain
05-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Yea, like I said, I like his voice, just a little bit too deep but other than that, it's awesome.

Blah.
05-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Eh.
maybe i just need to get used to it. i think its just the fact that i envisioned the voices differently so its almost like they didn't meet my expectations.

Back on the demo, what if they put Naruto, Kakashi, Pain, and Konan in the hopefully released demo like they did for UNH3??
I almost think a demo wouldn't be out until maybe a week or two before the game comes out. they will probably wait until they are done making the game which probably won't be until close to the release date. just my speculation.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Ya. And all the voices seem deeper than expected

panhead15
06-27-2010, 10:54 PM
All i know about this demo is i want it and i want it NOW!!!!!!!

shadow-of-kabuto
06-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Speaking of voices, I hate Karin's English voice, it's not deep enough compared to the sexy Jap voice she has.

Speaking of demo, I want it badly. Hoping it'll come within the week.

SageRell22
06-27-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't like Pain's american voice. It has to much emotion ..he sounds to not-psycho ..the Japanese voice is more cold and ruthless ..they should change it ..Pain's voice in american should be more like Itachi's american voice with no emotion

deidara#1
06-27-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't like Pain's american voice. It has to much emotion ..he sounds to not-psycho ..the Japanese voice is more cold and ruthless ..they should change it ..Pain's voice in american should be more like Itachi's american voice with no emotion

I like Pains english voice he has the deepest and best voice. He does not look or act like a Psycho. He never acts psycho even if he sounds it. I don't listen to the Japanese voice so I have nothing to compare it to.

SageRell22
06-27-2010, 11:38 PM
I like Pains english voice he has the deepest and best voice. He does not look or act like a Psycho. He never acts psycho even if he sounds it. I don't listen to the Japanese voice so I have nothing to compare it to.

but he doesn't sound ruthless enough to me lol he sounds like he actually gives a damn like a tiny bit lol

deidara#1
06-27-2010, 11:44 PM
but he doesn't sound ruthless enough to me lol he sounds like he actually gives a damn like a tiny bit lol

He has not done anything. He will sound more ruthless and less caring when he starts killing Jiraiya and like everyone in the leaf village.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 12:08 AM
He has not done anything. He will sound more ruthless and less caring when he starts killing Jiraiya and like everyone in the leaf village.

I meant from what I got from Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 lol I haven't heard his english voice in the anime yet

Blah.
06-28-2010, 01:07 AM
The pain voice actually sounds like some old person sitting in a chair sippin on some coffee then someone tells him to make his voice deep.
his voice doesnt sound real to me.
like someone was tryin to hard or somethin.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 01:08 AM
The pain voice actually sounds like some old person sitting in a chair sippin on some coffee then someone tells him to make his voice deep.
his voice doesnt sound real to me.
like someone was tryin to hard or somethin.

yeah I agree

kamui
06-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Agree all the way :cool:

deidara#1
06-28-2010, 06:29 PM
I meant from what I got from Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 lol I haven't heard his english voice in the anime yet

Really he kind of talks lot for someone who never fights or even shows his face.

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
07-02-2010, 07:37 AM
well i dont got my system yet but when i get it i am goin to check out the demo and when da game come out i hope they have a better storyline then UNS1

kamui
07-02-2010, 03:50 PM
More cinematic than the first indeed!

Uchiha_Itachi
07-03-2010, 06:09 AM
When I first heard pain's voice in UNH3, I thought "King" for some reason. Doesn't that sound like the type of voice that a king would have in movies that take place in 1400s? Idk, lol. Konans voice was pretty good. I liked pains, just way different than I thought.

Son Of Kakashi
07-03-2010, 06:15 AM
We want the demo now!!! :p

Son Of Kakashi
07-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Do you think Minato will be in the game? Since he was in the Pain Arc, I assume he will be in the game since they say that the game is going to be going past the Pain Arc or finish at the Pain Arc. and if he is in the game...I hope he is a playable character in the demo....if you get free battle....but I doubt it :P lol

Yotsitsune
07-04-2010, 05:09 AM
If I can ask we said the demo date 6 july was a fake were is the proof of this.

Shika-fiend
07-04-2010, 11:59 AM
If I can ask we said the demo date 6 july was a fake were is the proof of this.

They said "soon", not a certain date. Im not saying it's fake I'm saying it's most likely not true. All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up. :P

Yotsitsune
07-04-2010, 10:39 PM
The only thing we can do is wait till tommorow and see if it is there. But I don't think it is yet. maybe it will be like UNS and it will come out like a month before the release date of UNS2

Shika-fiend
07-06-2010, 11:32 AM
The only thing we can do is wait till tommorow and see if it is there. But I don't think it is yet. maybe it will be like UNS and it will come out like a month before the release date of UNS2

Its the 6th! I told you it wasn't coming. They never had an official date.

kamui
07-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Its the 6th! I told you it wasn't coming. They never had an official date.
Exactly! They never said when it was coming so we will have to wait for the release date of this damn demo..........................RAGE!

SageRell22
07-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I just got word it's coming tonight at 6 ..but who knows how reliable that is either

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
07-06-2010, 01:25 PM
bout time someone made this thread hmph...anyhow all we can do is wait

Tobi01
07-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I just got word it's coming tonight at 6 ..but who knows how reliable that is either

From who? I have no Idea how people think it's true maybe it is but there is supposed to be another demo that comes out this week on the 7th.

Kimimaro Kaguya
07-06-2010, 03:07 PM
its already 6PM!!!!!!! and nothing has changed -_-

Tenten_Hyuga
07-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Excitement

Stackboy954
07-06-2010, 04:37 PM
i hope the demo might come out tonight,July 13th,20th,or the 27th.....i hope its the 13th if not today:cry:`~(`|(

Timesage
07-06-2010, 05:17 PM
GEE GOLLY WILIKERS i hpe they dont release the demo, and build up the suspense even more!!! :mrgreen: :idea: :shock: `:P `:))

Art-Is-Bang
07-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Do you know what will be awesome

IF they put free battle and online in the demo

Yotsitsune
07-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Do you know what will be awesome

IF they put free battle and online in the demo

I don't think they will do that.

Here in Europe also no demo. No we need to wait for a possible new release date for the demo.

Stackboy954
07-08-2010, 06:56 AM
THE DEMO RELEASE DATE IS BEING ANOUNCED NEXT WEEK!!!!:mrgreen::

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/08/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-demo-set-for-psn-next-week/

Kimimaro Kaguya
07-08-2010, 07:05 AM
its coming out or something else

Blah.
07-09-2010, 02:44 AM
bout time someone made this thread hmph...anyhow all we can do is wait

Yay!i did something right by making this thread!...
a hella long time ago.
hahaha.
sooo ive been out of it for a while..
when is this thing supposed to be coming out?

TNTKO
07-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Im just happy if they release a demo

SasukeItachi
07-17-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/16/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-demo-coming-on-july-29-full-game-in-october/

Demo coming July 29!

Blah.
07-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Alright so maybe its just me,but doesn't it make more sense to have all the demo discussions and questions like when is it coming out in this thread???

Any insight on who will be playable!?!?!?!?!?!

SageRell22
07-27-2010, 08:42 PM
@Blah. Apparently it's just Naruto but we won't know for sure, until we get the actual demo, tomorrow night.

OminoUzumaki
07-27-2010, 08:55 PM
If you have a japanese ps3 account the demo will be out in 2 days
for us, a week after japanese.

SageRell22
07-27-2010, 08:56 PM
If you have a japanese ps3 account the demo will be out in 2 days
for us, a week after japanese.

No the demo will be out in less than 24 hours..more specifically tomorrow night at about 9PM...I repeat, Wednesday Night at 9PM is actually Thursday 10AM in Japan. So we will have it then. And they never said anything about the U.S. getting it next week.

Blah.
07-27-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm really lookin forward to this demo.
now that there is competition in online gaming this could become very funn!!
haha.

SageRell22
07-27-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm really lookin forward to this demo.
now that there is competition in online gaming this could become very funn!!
haha.

Very true. Can't wait to test this game out

Blah.
07-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Is this demo supposed to just be the first boss battle?

Naruto321
07-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Yes. The battle is when you fight against Kakashi. And you use Naruto and Sakura.

SageRell22
07-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Yes. The battle is when you fight against Kakashi. And you use Naruto and Sakura.

There has been speculation that there will be 2 demos..and the other one will be released closer to the actual games release.

Naruto321
07-27-2010, 11:20 PM
2 demos of the same game? You mean that they will have to sets in one demo. Now that you mentioned it, there are 2 parts. One is when you use Naruto to fight against Kakashi and the other is when you use Gaara to fight against Deidara.

SageRell22
07-27-2010, 11:22 PM
2 demos of the same game? You mean that they will have to sets in one demo. Now that you mentioned it, there are 2 parts. One is when you use Naruto to fight against Kakashi and the other is when you use Gaara to fight against Deidara.

No I meant 2 separate demos..like another demo will be released later on, many other games have had 2 demos release prior to the actual games release. The other one might have free battle and BETA gameplay like the most recent gameplay videos. But it's just speculation as I stated before.

Blah.
07-28-2010, 01:19 AM
There has been speculation that there will be 2 demos..and the other one will be released closer to the actual games release.

Thats interesting...I've never heard of that before.

Not gonna lie, I don't want any boss battles i just want simple free battle with a couple characters like naruto and kakashi.

Mikahel
07-28-2010, 02:52 AM
I thought the demo comes out 9pm Japan time

Parak111
07-28-2010, 07:44 AM

Well that's new to me as well. Where did you hear of this?

L_Lawliet
07-28-2010, 08:41 AM
The Kakashi boss battle is really fun considering you fight him normally first, then it ups the difficulty when you have to fight him all insane mode.

Here is a tip I found out: When Kakashi does his Lighting Blade rush attacks, about 2 can be blocked, the last should be jumped.

Wind Style Naruto
07-28-2010, 11:01 AM
-So will the demo come out today or tomorrow? At what time?

-Is it gonna be free or will there be any price?

-Is there a set amount of time I have to be able to download the demo?

-Is this a one day download?

KazekageGaara
07-28-2010, 11:13 AM
-So will the demo come out today or tomorrow? At what time?

-Is it gonna be free or will there be any price?

-Is there a set amount of time I have to be able to download the demo?

-Is this a one day download?

1) Dunno
2) All demos are free
3) Nope
4) Nope. Even the Storm 1 demo is still in the PSN Store XD

KNIGHTRIDER2000
07-28-2010, 11:36 AM
whats with this demo thing we got the japan stuff but still no demo i thought it was out already cmon cc2 make up your minds

ChaosInuYasha
07-28-2010, 12:27 PM
whats with this demo thing we got the japan stuff but still no demo i thought it was out already cmon cc2 make up your minds

It's been told time and time again the demo is coming out in Japan first. It will come out around 9 am Japan time which is around 8 PM EST. So check the Japanese PSN tonight if you have a Japanese PSN.

*shamelessly asks to either borrow a Japan PSN or if one of the kind users will make me one*

KNIGHTRIDER2000
07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
It's been told time and time again the demo is coming out in Japan first. It will come out around 9 am Japan time which is around 8 PM EST. So check the Japanese PSN tonight if you have a Japanese PSN.

*shamelessly asks to either borrow a Japan PSN or if one of the kind users will make me one*
i was told europe and america so again there is no solid facts at all everybody has different answers i guess ha

Wind Style Naruto
07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
So its free anytime even for XBox Live?

Blah.
07-28-2010, 02:26 PM
So pacific time,when am i getting this demo!?
today at 9 pm???

Yotsitsune
07-28-2010, 02:36 PM
For any that wants the info on the demo click this link.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/16/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-demo-coming-on-july-29-full-game-in-october/

Blah.
07-28-2010, 02:52 PM
For any that wants the info on the demo click this link.

I'm good now.
haha.
im actuaally a little mad about the demo.
or not the demo, but im at my brothers place with my ps3 for a few days and his tv is only 480p!!
maybe im just bein picky but id much rather enjoy it in 1080.

Yotsitsune
07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
So can anybody tell me if the us release of the demo is also the european release. or do we get the demo on different days

Parak111
07-28-2010, 05:28 PM
So can anybody tell me if the us release of the demo is also the european release. or do we get the demo on different days

Diffrent. The European date has not yet been announced.

ChaosInuYasha
07-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I wouldn't mind borrowing a Japan PSN account or having someone make me one so I can get the Japan demo. I wont loose any sleep over it if I cant get the Japan demo but I'd rather play it sooner than later.

naruto007
07-28-2010, 11:17 PM
how do you get the demo for the xbox can someone send it to me plzzz

Mikahel
07-29-2010, 04:18 AM
I just did a move with Naruto where I threw one of my shadow clones but have no idea what i pressed. Can someone please tell me.

Libaah
07-29-2010, 05:16 AM
You flick the analog stick left or right and then mash O

Mikahel
07-29-2010, 05:18 AM
You flick the analog stick left or right and then mash OThankyou very much it works

Naruto_is_#1
08-17-2010, 03:42 PM
jpn xbl marketplace:D