SS4 Gogeta
04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
No Megas or ancient digimon.
Pokedex info is on.

superman
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
No Megas or ancient digimon.
Pokedex info is on.
Why no Megas and ancient digimon? Are you trying to make a spite thread in favor of Pokemon? Anyways, Digimon is still overall stronger even without megas and ancients because the average Ultimate still seems stronger than your average high level Pokemon.

Steven
04-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Why no Megas and ancient digimon? Are you trying to make a spite thread in favor of Pokemon? Anyways, Digimon is still overall stronger even without megas and ancients because the average Ultimate still seems stronger than your average high level Pokemon.

that what I said Skullgreymon would wipe the floor with any pokemon, then just think there's more then one 20 or more Skullgreymons would be overkill.

superman
04-22-2010, 01:39 PM
that what I said Skullgreymon would wipe the floor with any pokemon, then just think there's more then one 20 or more Skullgreymons would be overkill.
Not really. There are some pretty powerful top tier Pokemon like Lugia, Mewtwo, and Mew that can pose as a big problem to even ultimate level Digimon.

Steven
04-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Not really. There are some pretty powerful top tier Pokemon like Lugia, Mewtwo, and Mew that can pose as a big problem to even ultimate level Digimon.

Yes, A problem to Utliemate level Skullgreymon Has power that rivals that of a lot of Mega levels.

So from your own words SkullGreymon still stomps them. lol

superman
04-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Yes, A problem to Utliemate level Skullgreymon Has power that rivals that of a lot of Mega levels.

So from your own words SkullGreymon still stomps them. lol
And what kind of powers does Skullgreymon have that triumphs a lot of Mega levels? IIRC his best feat shown was defeating an evil Greymon which wasn't that impressive btw. Most Ultimates could one shot a Champion level.

Steven
04-22-2010, 10:39 PM
And what kind of powers does Skullgreymon have that triumphs a lot of Mega levels? IIRC his best feat shown was defeating an evil Greymon which wasn't that impressive btw. Most Ultimates could one shot a Champion level.

Skullgreymon was uncontrolable, defeated 6 Dark Tyrannomon, 5 Meramon, 4 Airdramon and all the Armor Digimon at the same time with no problem.

SS4 Gogeta
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM

No I wasn't.Oh well.

Vivi
04-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Skullgreymon was uncontrolable, defeated 6 Dark Tyrannomon, 5 Meramon, 4 Airdramon and all the Armor Digimon at the same time with no problem.

All Champion Lvl.
Not impressive.

Meanwhile Skullsatamon easily defeated Metalgreymon,Paildramon and MegaKabuterimon.

Steven
04-23-2010, 01:28 AM
All Champion Lvl.
Not impressive.

Meanwhile Skullsatamon easily defeated Metalgreymon,Paildramon and MegaKabuterimon.

The datebase of Skullgreymon stated just the site of him makes even mega level digimon scared.

and the first season database stated his power rivals that of even the most fearies Mega levels.

paulatreides0
04-23-2010, 05:54 AM
MetalGreymon's chest missiles are comparable to nukes.... What does Pokemon have? And there was also an Ultimate Level who planetbusted.

Also, there are some ridiculously broken pokemon who can realitywarp and whatnot. If you're going to be fair, at least ban them.

Steven
04-23-2010, 06:12 AM
MetalGreymon's chest missiles are comparable to nukes.... What does Pokemon have? And there was also an Ultimate Level who planetbusted.

Also, there are some ridiculously broken pokemon who can realitywarp and whatnot. If you're going to be fair, at least ban them.

An not to say they would face Myotismon, who's power is cut in half during the daytime and was able to defeat every utlimate besides Angewomon & MagnaAngemon[/URL], but since he was at half power i'm sure at night Angewomon wouldnt stand a chance, but MagnaAngemon[URL="http://naruto.viz.com/index.php?title=MagnaAngemon&action=edit"] (http://naruto.viz.com/index.php?title=MagnaAngemon&action=edit) would defeat him with gate of destiny (Heaven's Gate).

I'm sure MagnaAngemon could solo them since he is consider the powerfullest Utlimate, and has defeated mega levels.

Vivi
04-23-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm sure MagnaAngemon could solo them since he is consider the powerfullest Utlimate, and has defeated mega levels.

Actually try again.
Gate of Destiny only sucks in Evil Digimon.
Never showed to work on anything else.

Palkia and Dialga.Time and Space Manipulation.
From then on it depends who's first.
The like's of MetallifeKuwagamon has 10 Heatseeking Lasers as example.

superman
04-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Which season was that? Actually only watched season 1 extensively so I don't know too much about the other seasons.

321zigzag1
04-23-2010, 03:07 PM

Tai's Metal Greymon was not even remotely close.

superman
04-23-2010, 03:58 PM
He did over power Dark Network Etemon who had mountain/nuke level energy balls. Which MG also tanked casually. Assuming his tanking ability =/= busting ability I don't see why those missiles don't potentially have nuke level power.

Steven
04-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Actually try again.
Gate of Destiny only sucks in Evil Digimon.
Never showed to work on anything else.

Palkia and Dialga.Time and Space Manipulation.
From then on it depends who's first.
The like's of MetallifeKuwagamon has 10 Heatseeking Lasers as example.

The attack is never stated to only work on evil digimon. an in a cross-over, Attacks would be able to work on pokemon.

Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): MagnaAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. MagnaAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing ability used to restore the Digidestined and their Digimon from their Keychained forms.
Holy Sword/Shield (Excalibur): A strike, or block from MagnaAngemon's sword, powerful enough to repel a Mega-Level Digimon.
Aurora Beam (Magna Beam): A beam of light unleashed from behind MagnaAngemon's Gate of Destiny.

Although he is classified as an Ultimate, the extent of his power is equivalent to that of a Mega level digimon. He is able to fight effectively with inherently evil virus-type digimon such as Piedmon, and conceivably VenomMyotismon.

Credit: digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Patamon_(Adventure)

paulatreides0
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Calcs put its power around there. I'm not saying that it was a nuke, just that it had around that kind of explosive power.

321zigzag1
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM
It varies from what I remember. I mean look at season 2 when Metalgreymon was evil.

e710
04-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Etamon sings and kills everyone no seriously.

paulatreides0
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM
It varies from what I remember. I mean look at season 2 when Metalgreymon was evil.
I believe this was the Season 1 Metalgreymon.

321zigzag1
04-23-2010, 09:07 PM
I realize that. :geek:

paulatreides0
04-23-2010, 09:14 PM
This place has almost no good smilies....

Kiba_Inuzuka
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
i think someone should make a digimon rp.......

321zigzag1
04-23-2010, 09:29 PM
This place has almost no good smilies....

the ugeek smily is one I actually like.

paulatreides0
04-23-2010, 09:32 PM

the ugeek smily is one I actually like.

I want:
-geg
-zaru
-quite
-edu
-awesome
-lmao
-LOS
-pek
-sniff
-:33
and
-:C

321zigzag1
04-23-2010, 09:43 PM
I want:
-geg
-zaru
-quite
-edu
-awesome
-lmao
-LOS
-pek
-sniff
-:33
and
-:C

You are forgot

-gar

and anyway people started to get a little use seeing the zaru one here a little bit.

zebrakiller
04-23-2010, 10:12 PM
i thought this was a mad stomp until i saw no megas... if pokeverse is unrestricted theyd probly take it with their space/time warpers.

Steven
04-24-2010, 03:15 AM
i thought this was a mad stomp until i saw no megas... if pokeverse is unrestricted theyd probly take it with their space/time warpers.

There are Ultimate levels who have Space/time warping. Like MagnaAngemon who can open Heaven's Gate sucking any pokemon in forever.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 05:35 AM
There are also ultimate levels who can planet bust....

Vivi
04-24-2010, 06:50 AM
The attack is never stated to only work on evil digimon. an in a cross-over, Attacks would be able to work on pokemon.

Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): MagnaAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. MagnaAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing ability used to restore the Digidestined and their Digimon from their Keychained forms.
Holy Sword/Shield (Excalibur): A strike, or block from MagnaAngemon's sword, powerful enough to repel a Mega-Level Digimon.
Aurora Beam (Magna Beam): A beam of light unleashed from behind MagnaAngemon's Gate of Destiny.

Nice Editing Steven.
Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate)Creates a large gate that sucks all evil Digimon in it. Alternatively, MagnaAngemon stands behind it to unleash an aurora beam.
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing spell.
Excalibur: Attacks enemies with Excalibur.

I'd like to some proof from you that it works on anything else when all it showed was defeating Evil ones and failing against Blackwargreymon.

Steven
04-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Nice Editing Steven.
Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate)Creates a large gate that sucks all evil Digimon in it. Alternatively, MagnaAngemon stands behind it to unleash an aurora beam.
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing spell.
Excalibur: Attacks enemies with Excalibur.

I'd like to some proof from you that it works on anything else when all it showed was defeating Evil ones and failing against Blackwargreymon.

I didnt edit anything you get your effect from one spot and I get it from another, was it ever stated it only works on Evil Digimon NO!!! I should know I've watch every episode both Japan and English and have never seen anywhere that the attack only works of EVIL Digimon, who ever put that effect you got is mistaking it for his own effect that makes him stronger when battling Evil Virus type digimon.

Here is a link from where I got my list of Effects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patamon

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 10:31 AM
There are also ultimate levels who can planet bust....
such as?

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 10:48 AM
such as?

Lucemon. Digimon Frontiers. He casually deals with Mega+ Level digimon and can planet bust. It takes all the digimon spirits put together to make Susanoomon to finally beat him....

superman
04-24-2010, 10:56 AM
There are Ultimate levels who have Space/time warping. Like MagnaAngemon who can open Heaven's Gate sucking any pokemon in forever.
That sounds like serious hax.

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 01:17 PM
easy answer: get snorlax to block up the gate... seriously.

Vivi
04-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Lucemon. Digimon Frontiers. He casually deals with Mega+ Level digimon and can planet bust. It takes all the digimon spirits put together to make Susanoomon to finally beat him....

And even then Susanoomon was nearly defeated by Dead or Alive/Ultimate Sacrifice until Takuya and Koji went into Human Form.

easy answer: get snorlax to block up the gate... seriously.

Easy Answer:
Against Piedmon Heavens Gate was in the Air.Unless Snorlax can fly he's going to do nothing.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Seriously, Lucemon can easily solo the majority of pokemon at the same time...

Vivi
04-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Seriously, Lucemon can easily solo the majority of pokemon at the same time...

Only one's really standing a chance are the likes of Dialga and Palkia.

Arceus:
Well he might be the Pokemon God but he hasnt shown anything that can defeat Lucemon when the latter manhandled Emperorgreymon and Magnagarurumon as if they were Toys.

Do I have to mention that Lucemon effortlessly destroyed the 3 Moons in the Digimon World as well?

It's not Mega Level.But it's far above the most Mega ones.

Even Rookie Form Lucemon defeated Magna and Emperor while being imprisoned just by bursting its Power.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Only one's really standing a chance are the likes of Dialga and Palkia.

Arceus:
Well he might be the Pokemon God but he hasnt shown anything that can defeat Lucemon when the latter manhandled Emperorgreymon and Magnagarurumon as if they were Toys.

Do I have to mention that Lucemon effortlessly destroyed the 3 Moons in the Digimon World as well?

It's not Mega Level.But it's far above the most Mega ones.

Even Rookie Form Lucemon defeated Magna and Emperor while being imprisoned just by bursting its Power.
I believe that was actually Champion level Lucemon.

Also, if what you say is true then Ultimate Level Lucemon solos even the high tiers....

Lucemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Most Megas

And let's not bring in Cherubimon which can http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.png around with time and space as if it were nothing as well... Reality warper a'la Ultimate level.

Vivi
04-24-2010, 01:49 PM
I believe that was actually Champion level Lucemon.

Also, if what you say is true then Ultimate Level Lucemon solos even the high tiers....

Lucemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Most Megas

And let's not bring in Cherubimon which can pony around with time and space as if it were nothing as well... Reality warper a'la Ultimate level.

Lucemon has never been shown in Champion Level.

That's why Lucemon is God Tier in Digimon.
I can only think of Zeed and Susanoomon>Lucemon.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Lucemon has never been shown in Champion Level.

That's why Lucemon is God Tier in Digimon.
I can only think of Zeed and Susanoomon>Lucemon.

Oh yeah, my bad. But lol, holy crapppp. Lucemon is so goddamn broken he can play around with Megas as a rookie :lmao

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 06:28 PM
And even then Susanoomon was nearly defeated by Dead or Alive/Ultimate Sacrifice until Takuya and Koji went into Human Form.

Easy Answer:
Against Piedmon Heavens Gate was in the Air.Unless Snorlax can fly he's going to do nothing.

fail answer, heavens gate sucks u in...

Vivi
04-24-2010, 06:42 PM
fail answer, heavens gate sucks u in...

No you fail.

Show me Heavens Gate being able to suck in a 460KG/1014 lbs heavy Pokemon.

Once again:

Heavens Gate only worked on Evil Digimon sofar.

I should know I've watch every episode both Japan and English and have never seen anywhere that the attack only works of EVIL Digimon

So you have seen that it was used on Data or Serum Types?

It was used twice.

Once on Piedmon and his little army of Vilemons.
All Virus types.

Secondly of Blackwargreymon.
Virus.

Never was it shown to be able to work on anything else.
Until you show me proof it did work on anything else this point stands whether you like it or not.

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 06:45 PM
No you fail.

Show me Heavens Gate being able to suck in a 460KG/1014 lbs heavy Pokemon.

Once again:

Heavens Gate only worked on Evil Digimon sofar.

So you have seen that it was used on Data or Serum Types?

It was used twice.

Once on Piedmon and his little army of Vilemons.
All Virus types.

Secondly of Blackwargreymon.
Virus.

Never was it shown to be able to work on anything else.
Until you show me proof it did work on anything else this point stands whether you like it or not.
thats the point, he'll get stuck n block it up... prove it can't suck up something that heavy. n all things equal it should work on pokemon, not just evil digimon. plus when would he have tried to use it on good digimon...

Vivi
04-24-2010, 06:56 PM
thats the point, he'll get stuck n block it up... prove it can't suck up something that heavy. n all things equal it should work on pokemon, not just evil digimon. plus when would he have tried to use it on good digimon...

Great Logic.
Your proof that it can suck up a near half a ton heavy Pokemon is
It'll get stuck.
Now Imma say a Hover can suck in something the same weight because it gets stuck although it's sucking force is much lower.

Try again.

Only Energy is Equal in the Rules.Not Evil or Goodness.
I never said it doesnt work on Pokemon.I said it doesnt work on Good Things.

World Tours Arc:
He teamed up with Metalgreymon and Kiwimon against A Serum/Vaccine called Giromon and 3 Data Types being 3 form of Mamemon.

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 07:11 PM
ok giromon is no good digimon, look at his evil grin... and did he try the gate on them...no. so we dont know if it wouldve sucked them in, but we cant conclude it wouldnt... the absence of evidence is not the evidence of abscence...:P

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Why the hell are we still arguing? Lucemon blows up the planet.

Cherubimon rides around with space and time just for the hell of it and to kill off any annoying pokemon.

Problem solved.

zebrakiller
04-24-2010, 09:49 PM
cherubimon is a mega...

SS4 Gogeta
04-24-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I banned Lucemon,though I still don't expect pokemon to win.

paulatreides0
04-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Okay...

MetalGreymon's missiles are comparable to nukes.... And he isn't even that powerful an Ultimate....

cherubimon is a mega...
My bad.

Vivi
04-25-2010, 01:56 AM

I apologize I mistook the Ancient Part.
Thought only the Ancient Warriors.
Sorry.

Rikudo-Sennin
03-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Metalgreymon has the power of a nuke.

NBT
03-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Why the *censored* did you dig this up?

roguezan
03-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Metalgreymon has the power of a nuke.

Why did you necrobump a 1 year old thread? Its obvious Digimon wins so take your whining somewhere else.