PDA

View Full Version : Issues: Weird Rep

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I recieved a rep, but it was gray, and had no effect on my points. I was wondering what this was, because when you recieve a negative, it has a red square, and when it is positive, it is green. I know that the only choices are Approve or Disapprove the post, so i was wondering what this was.

Also, on a side note, I think peeople should have to put a comment when they leave a rep, not their name, just why they did it.

Thank You! :)

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM
i know you start off with a grey rep but then once you get positive comments it turns green

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
i know you start off with a grey rep but then once you get positive comments it turns green

what i am talking about is in the control panel, when someboy reps you, i received one that was grey

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-09-2009, 09:01 PM
what i am talking about is in the control panel, when someboy reps you, i received one that was grey

oh the first time i got a grey one was when my rep box was still grey but not now becuase its green i'm not sure then maybe you should pm Toma

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM
i dont wanna bother anyone, its not important, just wondering if it might be a glitch, or maybe something else

Toma RNK
06-09-2009, 09:05 PM
i dont wanna bother anyone, its not important, just wondering if it might be a glitch, or maybe something else

If someone with 0 rep power (either someone with <100 posts and no rep OR someone with 1000 posts but NEGATIVE rep) tries to give or take rep from you, it shows up grey or neutral.

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 09:07 PM
If someone with 0 rep power (either someone with <100 posts and no rep OR someone with 1000 posts but NEGATIVE rep) tries to give or take rep from you, it shows up grey or neutral.

oh, ok, they took rep from a post of me offering to help too......hrmmmmmmmm...thats odd, oh well, thanks Toma!! :)

Toma RNK
06-09-2009, 09:22 PM
oh, ok, they took rep from a post of me offering to help too......hrmmmmmmmm...thats odd, oh well, thanks Toma!! :)

If they had 0 rep, trying to add OR take away shows up grey. If there was no comment then it MUST have been positive because neg reputation REQUIRES feedback.

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
If they had 0 rep, trying to add OR take away shows up grey. If there was no comment then it MUST have been positive because neg reputation REQUIRES feedback.

oh, ok thanks for explaining :)