PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Naruto?

Kakashi-sama
04-21-2010, 04:24 PM
So there's the appearance of the evil Naruto, what you think the "training" is about? supposed to combat your evil side because the beast is evil inside? the evil Naruto = 9 tails?

it's gonna be interesting to see Naruto vs. evil Naruto

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 04:52 PM
"Evil" Naruto: DESTROY THE PAPARAZZI!
"Good" Naruto: But then what National Enquirer be about?
"Evil" Naruto: Actual news.
"Good" Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3littlepigs
04-21-2010, 06:54 PM
I think it makes sense that inside him there's an "evil" Naruto....I don't think he's really evil but everything Naruto's been through and the way he's handled it (compared to Sasuke) it makes sense that unconsciously he's still somehow hurt and resentful towards the people of Konoha for the way they treated him without it really being his fault. To tell the truth most people in the village are so fake...they treated him like sh@! before but now all of a sudden they want autographs? I think a side of me would be pissed too! `#(

Kakashi-sama
04-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I think it makes sense that inside him there's an "evil" Naruto....I don't think he's really evil but everything Naruto's been through and the way he's handled it (compared to Sasuke) it makes sense that unconsciously he's still somehow hurt and resentful towards the people of Konoha for the way they treated him without it really being his fault. To tell the truth most people in the village are so fake...they treated him like sh@! before but now all of a sudden they want autographs? I think a side of me would be pissed too! `#(

i wud say villagers are more like realistic, well cant really blame them, they dont knw the truth, i think Naruto was just, huh why they want autographs? i aint famous.

3littlepigs
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
i wud say villagers are more like realistic, well cant really blame them, they dont knw the truth, i think Naruto was just, huh why they want autographs? i aint famous.
Well the ones who asked for autographs were old enough to know about the Kyuubi being inside Naruto I think...and still if someone rejected him and treated him bad without even knowing why they were being mean then it still doesn't excuse them and it still gives him a reason to be angry and resentful IMO. Of course he has to let that go in order to go to the next step but I mean he's only human so he has the right to feel like that every once in a while :)