PDA

View Full Version : I'M CONFUSED ON NARUTO

AkatsukiMember
04-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Yes, Naruto has been cancelled,for now, on Cartoon Network. Guessing because of not enough views.
And also yes, Tobi is Madara in disguised.

Please don't be confused.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
It has been canceled onUS TV. In japan the shipuuden episodes are NOT canceled. That was an april fools joke.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:37 AM
THAT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN DIEING TO SEE NARUTO AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN WE GET IT BACK ON CARTOON NETWORK AGAIN ???????????????/ :?:
That is between viz and cartoon network.

I mean I suppose you could write a letter to cartoon network.

Naruto
04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
1 question: depends
2 question: yes

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:46 AM
I NEED TO KNOW THE ADDRESS 4 CARTOON NETWORK THEN SO I CAN RIGHT A COMPLAINT LETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno, you could google it or check their website. Also your caps lock key may be stuck. It is to the left of the "a" key.

Naruto
04-08-2009, 11:48 AM
I'd love to see someone go there themselves and bring armed force with to threaten CN. It would be halarious.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
I'd love to see someone go there themselves and bring armed force with to threaten CN. It would be halarious.
sadly, that would have the opposite affect then the one you desire.

NarutoTheSage
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Please stop posting how much you want Naruto on TV.

We (Naruto fans) all want it on TV, so can you please stop.

Thanks... :|

AkatsukiMember
04-08-2009, 08:31 PM
No I'm not the author of this subject.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
All of the authors posts have been deleted. So the second poster becomes the author. If you need details about this, check the newest announcement in Leaf HQ.

AkatsukiMember
04-09-2009, 11:00 AM
All of the authors posts have been deleted. So the second poster becomes the author. If you need details about this, check the newest announcement in Leaf HQ.

Thanks 'tomarnk,' I appreciate the blog. :D

zerosameri
04-09-2009, 11:09 AM
it is not permently cansled

naruto8976
04-09-2009, 03:23 PM
YAH I WANT NARUTO ON CARTOONNETWORK AGAIN!!!! I JUST WANT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN IN ENGLISH PETES SAKE

Naruto
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
It might comeback.

SasukesTragedy
04-09-2009, 07:22 PM
I have sent CN easily over 20 emails telling those sick jerks to continue showing it, but no, we need Ben 10:Alien Force(Yuri Lowenthal, or Sasuke, plays Ben now...)and Skunk Fu much more than we need Naruto. Ah well. I'm sure they'll show Shippuden and make a big deal out of it while they pronounce "Shippuden" wrong.

Toma RNK
04-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I have sent CN easily over 20 emails telling those sick jerks to continue showing it, but no, we need Ben 10:Alien Force(Yuri Lowenthal, or Sasuke, plays Ben now...)and Skunk Fu much more than we need Naruto. Ah well. I'm sure they'll show Shippuden and make a big deal out of it while they pronounce "Shippuden" wrong.
How do you manage to mangle shippuden?

I mean seriously!

t Beta t
04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Yea that would make me pea my pants!!! :mrgreen: I'd love to see someone go there themselves and bring armed force with to threaten CN. It would be halarious.

t Beta t
04-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I agree, me and my friends hate those shows and don't want them to air.I have sent CN easily over 20 emails telling those sick jerks to continue showing it, but no, we need Ben 10:Alien Force(Yuri Lowenthal, or Sasuke, plays Ben now...)and Skunk Fu much more than we need Naruto. Ah well. I'm sure they'll show Shippuden and make a big deal out of it while they pronounce "Shippuden" wrong.

I mean seriously!

zerosameri
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
naruto is comming back some time in April.( u.s time)

SasukesTragedy
04-09-2009, 07:42 PM

I mean seriously!

Um, my cousin mangles it. They're untrained Americans, so they can mangle anything at this point. He pronounces it, "Shipeeden" and I'm like........................"It's Shippuden....you know......"

Or the annoying anouncer guy with the deep voice'll say, "Watch Naruto Shippooden!" and put a heavyness on the U when it should be a light sound. I know why the original Naruto fans hate the dub. I watched Shippuden before this site was launched and it kinda annoys me they're dubbing it, though I know I shouldn't feel that way, haha. This site is two episodes behind. We're up to 105, where I watch Naruto.

I hope they deepen their voices for the crew, though I doubt they will. I mean, they are 2 and a half years older, they shouldn't sound like 12 year olds anymore, no?

Vidda Hatake
04-09-2009, 07:48 PM

I have a katana and know how to use it!!!!!! :twisted: No, really, I've been using their 'feedback' spot every 2 or 3 days complaining and asking when they WILL put it back on. If we all did that every few days....... Oh, could you imagine? I think they MIGHT get the idea then... Plus, no one else would be able to give feedback because we'd all be hogging it!!! Anyone else with me on this??? :twisted:

Suko
04-09-2009, 07:58 PM

I have a katana and know how to use it!!!!!! :twisted: No, really, I've been using their 'feedback' spot every 2 or 3 days complaining and asking when they WILL put it back on. If we all did that every few days....... Oh, could you imagine? I think they MIGHT get the idea then... Plus, no one else would be able to give feedback because we'd all be hogging it!!! Anyone else with me on this??? :twisted:
At least half of CN's viewers r duing that already. CN shouldve gotten the idea a long time ago.

SasukesTragedy
04-09-2009, 08:03 PM

At least half of CN's viewers r duing that already. CN shouldve gotten the idea a long time ago.

Including myself. They started doing this about the time that kid in Seattle died in his sand box trying to do the Sand Coffin. Didn't the idiot kid see that the guy in the sand coffin DIED? He got it from episode 34. He was 10. Sad, though, isn't it? I think they did it because of that, because it was being phased out around March of last year when it happened. The News report is on Youtube. The news anouncer says "Nerutoe." Isn't he smart?

Vidda Hatake
04-09-2009, 08:31 PM
At least half of CN's viewers r duing that already. CN shouldve gotten the idea a long time ago.[/quote]

Including myself. They started doing this about the time that kid in Seattle died in his sand box trying to do the Sand Coffin. Didn't the idiot kid see that the guy in the sand coffin DIED? He got it from episode 34. He was 10. Sad, though, isn't it? I think they did it because of that, because it was being phased out around March of last year when it happened. The News report is on Youtube. The news anouncer says "Nerutoe." Isn't he smart?[/quote]

Oh my gosh!!! I hadn't heard that!!! How sad!!!! :cry: But, on the other hand, if networks started cancelling every show accused of giving bad ideas to kids, there'd be nothing to watch anymore on any of the stations. They can be such idiots!!! Maybe we just need to keep at them AND try to find someone else to carry Naruto? Like maybe...Sci Fi? and start bugging/begging them???

SasukesTragedy
04-10-2009, 07:38 AM

Including myself. They started doing this about the time that kid in Seattle died in his sand box trying to do the Sand Coffin. Didn't the idiot kid see that the guy in the sand coffin DIED? He got it from episode 34. He was 10. Sad, though, isn't it? I think they did it because of that, because it was being phased out around March of last year when it happened. The News report is on Youtube. The news anouncer says "Nerutoe." Isn't he smart?[/quote]

Oh my gosh!!! I hadn't heard that!!! How sad!!!! :cry: But, on the other hand, if networks started cancelling every show accused of giving bad ideas to kids, there'd be nothing to watch anymore on any of the stations. They can be such idiots!!! Maybe we just need to keep at them AND try to find someone else to carry Naruto? Like maybe...Sci Fi? and start bugging/begging them???[/quote]

You are very correct. Nick would probably show it if we asked, cause heaven help Disney channel.

AkatsukiMember
09-27-2009, 07:43 PM
If anyone wants to know, Naruto is suppose to air on Disney XD in October.

Hidan
09-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Wow, serious bump, 2 comments above was made on April 10th...

Hidden Ninja45
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
This got uber bumped. But thanks for clearing things up in the OP.