PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:50 AM
It's up. So discuss.

Shinobi killer
04-21-2010, 05:52 AM
Are you still here?

I thought you already left the forum... (jk)

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 06:08 AM
*This space reserved for "It's up" announcement*
.................................................. .......................................
.................................................. .......................................
How do you like me now, zero?
Talk about me cheating. No spoiler are even out yet and you made the thread. Damn you `:P

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 06:11 AM
I play for keeps. No messing around anymore. I play for keeps and win's.

I win[s] for posting Naruto spoilers, people care more about them then the "hey lets talking about the resent chapter" thread.

Zero: 1
Wooster: 1

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Stop spamming the discussion thread. There are serious things that need to be discussed....in about eight hours.:lol:Fine I'll discuss the chapter then

--

When the hell did guy get on the boat with Yamato, Naruto, and the other dude? Because well, Guy is now on the boat magicaly, and has seasickness.

Rasen_Chidori
04-21-2010, 06:21 AM
I love this chapter!!!!!!!!

What's that you say? It isnt out yet? Then what did I just read?`o.o"
Lolz

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Wait, Guy is on the boat? Is everyone on the boat now? Perhaps Sakura is a stow away, she just can't keep away from Naruto that heart throb that he is.

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Wait, Guy is on the boat? Is everyone on the boat now? Perhaps Sakura is a stow away, she just can't keep away from Naruto that heart throb that he is.
Guy is on the boat. Maybe, but it only said Guy.

Edit wait: Naruto does his Sexy-No-Jutsu on bee, and Bee doesn't care and doesn't bother to even glace at Naruto. So Bee's gay for resisting Naruto famus Sexy Jutsu (jk) :lol:

Vivi
04-21-2010, 10:49 AM

I'm already gonna call it, Guy vs Kisame.

toad
04-21-2010, 10:52 AM
welll im gonnaa say this now....... sweet lol competition between people

Parak111
04-21-2010, 10:58 AM
What the heck is Guy doing there!? I don't think that he has anything, with which to help Naruto's training. Guy doesn't know how to control a Bijuu...I think.`:P

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Zero: 2
Wooster 1

Ha! The Manga isn't out still and there is only 1 spoilers still.

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 04:54 PM
One Piece is up. It's only a matter of time. The score only matters at the end not the middle.One Peice isn't Naruto. And Ohana is a let down now

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Ta da. It's up now.

trouble88
04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Naruto got a evil naruto while himself that so awesome man next week chapater will be sweet yo

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Naruto got a evil naruto while himself that so awesome man next week chapater will be sweet yo
I guess Kishimoto decided there weren't quite enough cliches just yet.*sigh*

Hidden Ninja45
04-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Naruto vs. Naruto? Wow, this ought to be interesting.

Sasori_Sama
04-21-2010, 05:16 PM
There is only one thing, that guy is with them ;) because kisame is there, too ;) they will fight again, I hope ^^ :) IM GONNA LOOKING FORWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD !!!!!!! :)

Zazuro
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Wow...im glad Naruto is not having a true-....but what kept me going was... Evil Naruto....

Or say...Oturan?

Same for Ichigo | Ogichi ;P

Oturan!!!!!!!!!!!

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Naruto: You've got sunglasses and a tan like it's hot, but you're pretty cool and I loke that a lot! Whee! I just had to post that.

Page 10 was the best page ever :lol:

So the last page we saw Naruto's dark side, I want to see Sasuke's good side now XD

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:22 PM
I have to say I quite impressed with the translator. They actually translated all the Killer Bee rhyming, even in his little book.

The best part was Dattebayo was crossed out.

"Those sunglasses rule. You look like a tool."

Moving on:

So do we all agree Guy will fight Kisame, use the eight-inner gates and die?

321zigzag1
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
... >>>>> One Manga sleepyfans who turned out to be faster for once.

Which is ironic because they are known to be the fastest translators.

Also King Kong bowed to Killerbee.

Seraphim
04-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Edit wait: Naruto does his Sexy-No-Jutsu on bee, and Bee doesn't care and doesn't bother to even glace at Naruto. So Bee's gay for resisting Naruto famus Sexy Jutsu (jk) :lol:
in Killerbee's defense, I would be freaked out pretty hard core if some annoying kid suddenly turned into a group of hot chicks. In the human brain, fear and panic beat sex-drive (as far as I know).
Maybe the evil naruto is kyuubi? or a personification of? I'm just throwin ideas out there at this point. on a side note, I don't think that there has ever been this much awesome on one island.`:P

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:26 PM
I just had to post that.

"Yes, he fell for it!":lol:

Indeed, it's a gold mine of quotes.

Bioyard
04-21-2010, 05:26 PM
i know i'm getting it for free and its coming out every week, i shouldnt B-to the-atch. But i'd have like alittle more content in this chapter. It kinda felt like a filler with a cool ending.

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:27 PM
in Killerbee's defense, I would be freaked out pretty hard core if some annoying kid suddenly turned into a group of hot chicks. In the human brain, fear and panic beat sex-drive (as far as I know).
Maybe the evil naruto is kyuubi? or a personification of? I'm just throwin ideas out there at this point. on a side note, I don't think that there has ever been this much awesome on one island.`:P
Hey, if you have Guy AND Killer Bee, it's always a party.

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 05:30 PM
"Yes, he fell for it!":lol:

Indeed, it's a gold mine of quotes. sexy jutsu go! the only problem with it. If a guys goes for it he's going to a guy, if he doesn't go for it he's crazy.

Maybe the evil naruto is kyuubi? or a personification of? I'm just throwin ideas out there at this point. on a side note, I don't think that there has ever been this much awesome on one island.`:PMayebe Naruto is sexualy frustraded when he made that jutsu XD. But if bee fell for it he's falling for a boy. So either waY B could be gay; Falling for it or not falling for it `:P

What we saw is the inner Naruto; hence his dark side.

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:33 PM
What we saw is the inner Naruto; hence his dark side.
Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

So Sasuke's good side must be like this.

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."

Hidan
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
What was Guy doing there? There is defiantly now going to be Guy vs Kisame...

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Ok this chapter gets Brownie Points for saying

"Are you a bad enough dude?"

(too bad they didn't remember the "to rescue the president from ninjas part)

zerosameri
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."Naruto: Just kill them all Naruto. They only like you because your stronger then them all. They only fear you, they only want to live so there suck up to you because they dont want to die. Your a monster and your'll all ways be like that, everyone see's you the same way. They fear you Naruto; give it up. No one likes you, the only fear you. Use there fear to your advantage, use it to your will and you'lll be unstopable.
Naruto: Wha-!

Lol I bet Evil Naruto will say something like that.

-
Sasuke's inner self is a a scard cry baby 2-1

Wooster
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Ok this chapter gets Brownie Points for saying

"Are you a bad enough dude?"

(too bad they didn't remember the "to rescue the president from ninjas part)
So the Bad Dudes are Killer Bee and Guy right? But who is George Bush?

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 05:49 PM

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."

It looks we're in for a "Looking Within" Chapter next week. Ugh.
Hasn't the series had enough of that? Can we stop with the
soul searching?

I'm liking Killer Bee though more now. He seems like he's actually
becoming a character and not a gag who can fight well.

Hope we get to see some pointless "fights" with Aoba and Guy
where they try to survive against Random Animal Encounters.
Yamato should join in on the fun. Of course KB would save them.

Well it looks like I was wrong on Sasuke EMSing Zetsu in this
chapter. Looks like that might take a little while longer.
But it will eventually happen. Unless Kishimoto is just messing with me.

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
It looks we're in for a "Looking Within" Chapter next week. Ugh.
Hasn't the series had enough of that? Can we stop with the
soul searching?

I'm liking Killer Bee though more now. He seems like he's actually
becoming a character and not a gag who can fight well.

Hope we get to see some pointless "fights" with Aoba and Guy
where they try to survive against Random Animal Encounters.
Yamato should join in on the fun. Of course KB would save them.

Well it looks like I was wrong on Sasuke EMSing Zetsu in this
chapter. Looks like that might take a little while longer.
But it will eventually happen. Unless Kishimoto is just messing with me.
So you agree the Dark Link, whoops I mean Dark Naruto is stupid.

I mean it makes some sense Naruto says: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Grrrr....Hulk Smash!!" So obviously Naruto has to solve his anger problems, but did Kishimoto really have to pull the oldest trick in the book.

Cecil:"Oh noes!. I have to fight myself to become a Paladin." Heh, I guess that makes Killer Bee Tellah.

Killer Bee:"You spoony bard...Ya fool."

So did I put enough references in here, so everyone can see how often this is done?

Guy is going to fight Kismae right. And then he will die. I guess the only good thing about that is Kakashi wouldn't die, at least not yet.

NAGATO_PAIN
04-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Alot of spoilers tags missing....are u guys still smoking weed cuz of EARTH (WEED) DAY?? and yup its out and it looked like EVIL NARUTO had SAGE MODE ON??!! You can see it clearly too!!

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Anyone who comes into a thread named:

Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

and doesn't expected spoilers must be high on something.

NAGATO_PAIN
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Anyone who comes into a thread named:

Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

and doesn't expected spoilers must be high on something.

i basically said that why repeat it?

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
i basically said that why repeat it?
You have confused spoilers with spoiler tags.

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
So you agree the Dark Link, whoops I mean Dark Naruto is stupid.

I mean it makes some sense Naruto says: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Grrrr....Hulk Smash!!" So obviously Naruto has to solve his anger problems, but did Kishimoto really have to pull the oldest trick in the book.

Cecil:"Oh noes!. I have to fight myself to become a Paladin." Heh, I guess that makes Killer Bee Tellah.

Killer Bee:"You spoony bard...Ya fool."

So did I put enough references in here, so everyone can see how often this is done?

Guy is going to fight Kismae right. And then he will die. I guess the only good thing about that is Kakashi wouldn't die, at least not yet.

Sasuke is Kain...Sasuke is SOOOOO Kain.

Yori
04-21-2010, 06:14 PM
I was impress with Naruto rap. I kinda see where this training is going. It's predectible

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Sasuke is Kain...Sasuke is SOOOOO Kain.
Though it pains me to say this... I think he is more like Golbez only he hasn't lost the emo yet. Madara of course is Zemus. Madara with Jyuubi Zeromus.

I don't think Sasuke was ever that jealous of Naruto at least in the sense of Sakura. Maybe a little jealous In terms of power sure.

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Though it pains me to say this... I think he is more like Golbez only he hasn't lost the emo yet. Madara of course is Zemus. Madara with Jyuubi Zeromus.

I don't think Sasuke was ever that jealous of Naruto at least in the sense of Sakura. Maybe a little jealous In terms of power sure.

Hmm true Golbez may be the better candidate for Sasuke.

Perhaps now he will restore Uchiha...ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's Kain then?

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Hmm true Golbez may be the better candidate for Sasuke.

Perhaps now he will restore Uchiha...ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's Kain then?
Gender switch! Sakura.

Nah, how 'bout Gaara.

Kabuto the traitor is of course Baigan the traitor. They even both have snakes coming out of them

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Gender switch! Sakura.

Nah, how 'bout Gaara.

Kabuto the traitor is of course Baigan the traitor.

Ok who are the Red Wings and where is Mysida?

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Ok who are the Red Wings and where is Mysida?
Duh, Gato Enterprises and the Land of Waves. I can do this all night.

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
It kinda looked like Bleach to me, Naruto going to fight himself.

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
It kinda looked like Bleach to me, Naruto going to fight himself.
Yep another copy example.

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Duh, Gato Enterprises and the Land of Waves. I can do this all night.

Can you now...

Who is Rydia?
Who is the Bard?
Who is Rosa?
Who is Yang?
Who are Palom and Porom?
Who is Matoya?
Who is Edge?
Who is FuSoYa?
Who is Cid (FF4 version)

Wooster
04-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Can you now...

Who is Rydia?
Who is the Bard?
Who is Rosa?
Who is Yang?
Who are Palom and Porom?
Who is Matoya?
Who is Edge?
Who is FuSoYa?
Who is Cid (FF4 version)
Hinata
Killer Bee
Sakura
Guy
Konohamaru and Moegi
Who??? Wrong game.
Omoi, didn't see that one coming did you?
Toad Sage
Jiraiya

lolohwd
04-21-2010, 07:02 PM
next chapter will be the best no action all talk episode ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Hinata
Killer Bee
Sakura
Guy
Konohamaru and Moegi
Who??? Wrong game.
Omoi, didn't see that one coming did you?
Toad Sage
Jiraiya

Killer Bee is Edward? How's that?
Omoi...good choice. No, I didn't see that coming.

Matoya is from FF1. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUc_t3i4qwE

Wooster
04-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Killer Bee is Edward? How's that?
Omoi...good choice. No, I didn't see that coming.

Matoya is from FF1. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUc_t3i4qwE
They both are musicians and run away. What more do you want?

The Eight Tails can be Anna.

mrsticky005
04-21-2010, 07:21 PM
They both are musicians and run away. What more do you want?

The Eight Tails can be Anna.

I see. Good choice then.

ForestS153
04-21-2010, 07:23 PM

LOL, you just blew my mind. Rep for you.

3littlepigs
04-21-2010, 07:57 PM
This chapter was ok but the thing I liked the most was definitely the ending! I think it makes so much sense to finally see that part of Naruto that he's obviously kept hidden all this time. Unlike Sasuke, Naruto hasn't let his "dark" emotions out that much...honestly that "dark" Naruto is right the village people are so fake that I would be pissed too. Killer Bee is right in holding off his training until he's over this because any openings of negative feelings he gives the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi will take over in a second.

Can't wait to see Naruto's reaction next week!:D

Jose
04-21-2010, 09:18 PM
I ALREADY CALL IT MINATO WILL MAKE A APPERANCE ONCE AGAIN. =]

at least I hope so. =/

Arashi13
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm already gonna call it, Guy vs Kisame.
Guy would die...The other times they fought Kisame never showed his full power...

I liked this chapter...Hehe...evil Naruto is evil...`!:)

Hidden in the Ether
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
i LOL'd when guy threw up on page 4. `:shock:

i thought the last page was genjutsu..? `:))

Rasen_Chidori
04-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, I think we already knew that Naruto had a dark side, we only have to look back to his last conversation with Sasuke to see that (the part when he said that he could easily have been dark and revenge driven like Sasuke). This next chapter should be interesting......
I can see how Naruto may feel like his dark side does, they all hated and shunned him then all of a sudden they like him cause he saved them all from Pain, it's like, why should I forgive you for all those years of hate because you like me cause I saved your a$$.

٥Minato٥
04-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Well i thought it was gonna get interesting... naruto learning to control the nine tails. but if madara was the one controling the nine tails when it attacked the village could he control naruto after naruto is able to control the fox?

also the evil naruto this is going to be on heck of a fight...

I ALREADY CALL IT MINATO WILL MAKE A APPERANCE ONCE AGAIN. =]

at least I hope so. =/

If he dose that will be frekin sweet...

mrsticky005
04-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Hmmm...

I'm wondering if Motoi, Tenga, and Milfune might all be the same person....

They all seem to not realize they don't matter to the comic.

Conclusion. They must ALL be Tobi.

Vivi
04-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Best part of all:
Aoba returning.`:shock:

mrsticky005
04-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Best part of all:
Aoba returning.`:shock:

Yep, I don't expect to see much fighting from him but heck even
his raven jutsu would be a good addition to a fight.

Does he have any other attacks?

Vivi
04-22-2010, 01:08 AM
Yep, I don't expect to see much fighting from him but heck even
his raven jutsu would be a good addition to a fight.

Does he have any other attacks?

Nope.Not yet.

But I mean he is full of win.

He's the one who made Sasuke go after Itachi when the latter came to Konoha causing Kurenai to call him an Idiot.

And saved Shikamaru,Kotetsu and Izumo just with crows.

Uchiha_Itachi
04-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Cool chapter. Lol guy got seasick. Narutos rap was...unexpcected lol. Lol, the kyubi and hachibi meet. Wow,havent seen the harem in a while. This chapter had a lot more swearing in it, lol. The last page was weird, because as readers we are omniscient to narutos thoughts, and he never did that. Even sasuke had a hard time with hachibi. Imagine if naruto had that much control over the fox.

Shkin
04-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Nice chapter. funny actually...>.> Yamato's face is funny on the first page after seeing KB. xD

GUY!!!! (seasick xD) this would be fun..i guess he can't get enough of Kisame. xD

The Harem! Wonder how KB felt about it...he slammed the door! so is he--? xDDD

And the waterfall of truth. sigh. Naruto fights/size up his DARK SIDE. conquering his dark side is the first step in controlling the Kyuubi. >.> if he knows himself well he would be able to control anger/negative emotions giving the Kyuubi no chance to gain control over him. >.>

mrsticky005
04-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Nope.Not yet.

But I mean he is full of win.

He's the one who made Sasuke go after Itachi when the latter came to Konoha causing Kurenai to call him an Idiot.

And saved Shikamaru,Kotetsu and Izumo just with crows.

It's like Itachi without the burden of Bishie-ness and Plot :D

tkscopic
04-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Yeah Awesome Chapter naruto raps and then scares killer bee away with sexy jutsu lol

Zazuro
04-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Who the hell is Aoba you guys are talking about?!

(HAS KISHIMOTO FORGOTTEN ABOUT SUIGETSU AND JUUGO FROM THE KAGE SUMMIT WHO GOT CAPTURED BY SAMURAIS?! 0_o)

Parak111
04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Who the hell is Aoba you guys are talking about?!

(HAS KISHIMOTO FORGOTTEN ABOUT SUIGETSU AND JUUGO FROM THE KAGE SUMMIT WHO GOT CAPTURED BY SAMURAIS?! 0_o)

Aoba Yamashiro is the Jonin with the black glasses, next to Guy in this chapter. He once helped Shikamaru, when he fough Hidan for the first time, by summoning crows.

Vivi
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
GUY!!!! (seasick xD) this would be fun..i guess he can't get enough of Kisame. xD

Guy was throwing up when the Gorilla appeared.XD

This question can be answered with another question.
Has Kishimoto forgotten about Kurenai?

Side Characters.Never got alot of screentime.

mrsticky005
04-22-2010, 11:10 AM

Kishimoto hasn't forgotten about Kurenai. She's pregnant and if she dies
it will make Shikamaru's speech about growing up and being a teacher
kinda pointless. Her story is virtually finished.

Suigetsu and Jugo on the other hand still are a bit of mystery and
somewhat remotely matter to the plot. Suigetsu has his connection
to the Hidden Mist's Seven Swordsman (potential precursors to Akatsuki.)
and Jugo is the source of the curse mark. Kishimoto should have just
let collapsed roof kill Jugo and Suigetsu if they are of no more use.

sharinganalec
04-22-2010, 11:34 AM
i thought it was a pretty cool chapter its still leading up to when bee will teach naruto but the evil twin thing is kinda cool cant wait for next weeks to come out

Wooster
04-22-2010, 11:38 AM

That's why they are called side characters. If they got a lot of panel time they be main characters.

Why be so mean to Jugo and Suigetsu? They have been captured. That seems to eliminated them as well as death. If Kishimoto ever wants to bring them back, he can have a jail break.

Really it was quite a good way to remove them from the story without boxing himself in.

Vivi
04-22-2010, 11:41 AM

What has being pregnant got to do with dying?
You don't have to fight to get screentime.
It's just Kishi.Anyone saying Kishi is caring about Side Characters is clearly wrong.
Kurenai just has the bad luck of being one.

Suigetsu is just a wannabe Sworsmen while noone cares about the Cursemarks anymore.
Cursemarks was associated with Orochimaru and he's out.

HokageSoulReaper
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
even though this chapter has a lot of cliches, they seem to work very well according to where the story is going, so something else would be awkward..........if there's a complain, it would surely be how predictable things will turn on the island.........and, am I the only one thinking that once he learns how, Naruto will control the Kyubi pretty quickly?

mrsticky005
04-22-2010, 12:01 PM
What has being pregnant got to do with dying?
You don't have to fight to get screentime.
It's just Kishi.Anyone saying Kishi is caring about Side Characters is clearly wrong.
Kurenai just has the bad luck of being one.

Suigetsu is just a wannabe Sworsmen while noone cares about the Cursemarks anymore.
Cursemarks was associated with Orochimaru and he's out.

Well then what would you expect Kurenai to bring to the table?

Suigetsu can lead us to learning more about the 7 swordsmen.
Which will lead to the Bloody Mist. To Yagura. To Madara.

Sure there's also Chojjuro but he might be more closed-lipped.

Suigetsu would likely spill the beans if he got something in return.

Jugo can lead us to learning more about Orochimaru. To Kabuto.

Looney-Lyra
04-22-2010, 12:07 PM
(On a more positive note... xD) I for one really liked the chapter. :] KB fist-bumping that huge gorilla was possibly the most EPIC thing I've ever seen in Naruto. Seriously, I was yelling "OH YEAH!!!" when I read that. xD
KB is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters. x333

MinatoUchiha
04-22-2010, 03:53 PM

So the last page we saw Naruto's dark side, I want to see Sasuke's good side now XD
my same thoughts, i hope he has to fight his bad "self"

♥♥♥♥♥♥
04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Even though I'm a girl,but I have to say...Naruto's new sexy jutsu is very sexy indeed! xDDDD

uchiha*
04-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I kinda liked this chapeter especially when naruto raps lol

zerosameri
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
my same thoughts, i hope he has to fight his bad "self"2-1 he will

princezzhinata
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Even though I'm a girl,but I have to say...Naruto's new sexy jutsu is very sexy indeed! xDDDD

haha xDDD

Zazuro
04-23-2010, 10:45 AM
Hmm...now that I look at Evil Naruto's eyes closely...I think I see kyuubi-fox slits...idk.

Phenom
04-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Hmm...now that I look at Evil Naruto's eyes closely...I think I see kyuubi-fox slits...idk.

It'll probably end up being Kyubi Naruto vs Sage Naruto. Sage will win and then the Kyubi will accept him. Although, isn't this just the first stage of the training? If so, these upcoming chapters should be very interesting.

FoxvsFrog
04-24-2010, 09:56 AM
This chapter reminded me of Dagobah and that time when Luke was training in Dagobah and encounters his fears and darkness in that cave - much like the "waterfall of truth" that Kishimoto concocted in this chapter - revealing evil Naruto.

Naruko-chan
04-24-2010, 09:36 PM
I love Naruto's rap! `:P
And he totally failed at seducing Bee, hahahaha! xD

clayartisabang!
04-25-2010, 07:59 AM
`:))Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

lmao, WAIT! what if sasuke visits the waterfall of truth!!?? can we all write fanmail to make it happen?!:D

Rotate
04-25-2010, 10:13 AM
`:))
lmao, WAIT! what if sasuke visits the waterfall of truth!!?? can we all write fanmail to make it happen?!:D
good sasuke will come out of the waterfall, though I wonder if there is an eviler sasuke.:???:

AnBu.KnighT
04-25-2010, 10:19 AM
This chapter shows how serious Naruto is, he wants to control his Kyuubi so he ask the man who can control his tailed beast KB. Naruto spit soem rhymes and even gave KB some dap. Showing how much respect eh has for KB but they still have a gap between them. When Killer Bee and Naruto stared at each other that showed how serious they both were. But other then that this chapter was ok i guess. I give chapter 492 a 10/10

Wooster
04-25-2010, 11:31 AM
`:))
Hmm....That's a good idea. My trash does need to be taken out.

Jiraiya_is_the_best
04-27-2010, 07:58 AM
it was funny when naruto rapped lol he's a gangster lmao `!:)

clayartisabang!
07-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Hmm....That's a good idea. My trash does need to be taken out.

lol long time no post! :.Dlol

Kenshin Mizoguchi
08-01-2010, 01:30 AM
lol long time no post! :.Dlol
Please don't grave dig. Thank you.