PDA

View Full Version : Who supports this theory? (NOT Tobi is Madara.)

deidara330
06-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Who thinks Danzo is Madara? I know it sounds far fetched, but you must admit, It's more probable than Tobi is Obito.
Do you believe Danzo is Madara?
Supporters:
deidara330
(add your name if you believ this).

Superwes Reborn
06-09-2009, 04:42 PM
It's plausible.
Consider the following

Tobi left saying he had something to do, a while before he was called to the meeting that was to choose the next hokage

Also, Danzo is power hungry, it would make sense for Madara to be power hungry because of his history with the 1st hokage

They also have the same body type

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-09-2009, 04:45 PM
lol this funny, i was just thinking that when i finished reading naruto chapter 450

deidara330
06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Supporters:
deidara330
Superwes Reborn
KyuubiAkatsuki

Superwes Reborn
06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Woah, I said it was possible. Fien keep my name on

deidara330
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Woah, I said it was possible. Fien keep my name on
Well, I'm a very impatient person, so I put your name on because you said it was possible. But I can take your name off if you don't want it there.

Superwes Reborn
06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
S'okay

NARUTARD93
06-09-2009, 05:30 PM
It's plausible.
Consider the following

Tobi left saying he had something to do, a while before he was called to the meeting that was to choose the next hokage

Also, Danzo is power hungry, it would make sense for Madara to be power hungry because of his history with the 1st hokage

They also have the same body type
Danzo has beef with the 3rd hokage, not the first.

TheViolletteHeart
06-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Well...I think someone like Tobi could have multiple faces (thus the need for a mask so no one knows the real Tobi). He could be both Madara and Danzo...and perhaps he stole Obito's face as well.

I mean, Obito's face would be useful for if he goes up against Kakashi, and he could use Danzo to stay within Konoha without people knowing he was Madara, and...yeah.

Superwes Reborn
06-09-2009, 05:34 PM
No, that's to much like pein. And I said that Madara has beef with the first, not Danzo

jounin
06-09-2009, 05:36 PM
o and danzo has his right side hidden as well as tobi

NARUTARD93
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
No, that's to much like pein. And I said that Madara has beef with the first, not Danzo
Okay, just the why you worded it sounded like it was the latter.

TheViolletteHeart
No, I don't mean having multiple bodies like Pein. I mean more like...being able to change his appearance.

NARUTARD93
Well...I think someone like Tobi could have multiple faces (thus the need for a mask so no one knows the real Tobi). He could be both Madara and Danzo...and perhaps he stole Obito's face as well.

I mean, Obito's face would be useful for if he goes up against Kakashi, and he could use Danzo to stay within Konoha without people knowing he was Madara, and...yeah.
For what intent would Madara ever possibly have to worry about going up against Kakashi?

TheViolletteHeart
06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
o and danzo has his right side hidden as well as tobi

No, they hide opposite sides, don't they? But even so, that would help support the theory that Tobi is Danzo, because we know for a fact that Tobi has sharingan on the side Danzo hides.

TheViolletteHeart
06-09-2009, 05:40 PM
For what intent would Madara ever possibly have to worry about going up against Kakashi?

He finished off Kakuzu, didn't he? And he developed his own special sharingan.

NARUTARD93
06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
He finished off Kakuzu, didn't he? And he developed his own special sharingan.
Yeah, but that doesn't tell me why Madara would want to steal half of some 12 year old boy's face because he might have to fight Kakashi.

TheViolletteHeart
06-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah, but that doesn't tell me why Madara would want to steal half of some 12 year old boy's face because he might have to fight Kakashi.

Well...Yeah, I didn't think that part out too much XD

But the rest of it I'm pretty confident about.

NARUTARD93
06-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Well...Yeah, I didn't think that part out too much XD

But the rest of it I'm pretty confident about.
Yeah, there is a slight possibilty with the rest of your theory. But why would Madara choose to take the form of a crippled old man that is pretty much hated by everyone in the village and is on close watch by the ANBU for his underground projects?

TheViolletteHeart
06-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, there is a slight possibilty with the rest of your theory. But why would Madara choose to take the form of a crippled old man that is pretty much hated by everyone in the village and is on close watch by the ANBU for his underground projects?

Well, the crippled old man part is to make it seem like he's seen a lot and has been in many battles, so people trust that he is wise and experienced. The rest of it he didn't foresee happening, but he's just happy to have a role in the village where he could potentially gain power.

Itachi-Sama
06-10-2009, 02:31 PM
I do not believe he's Madara.

PainUchiha
06-22-2009, 07:17 AM
This Surely Sounds Possible !
Hang on, didn't u read the part when Tobi says the truth to Sasuke OR When Tobi Showed his Sharingan !!!

PainUchiha
06-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Madara is 99.99999999999999999999999% is Tobi ( That's Certain ! )
the other 0.00000000000000000000001% could be that he is Danzo( more like impossible )

TheViolletteHeart
06-22-2009, 07:23 AM
This Surely Sounds Possible !
Hang on, didn't u read the part when Tobi says the truth to Sasuke OR When Tobi Showed his Sharingan !!!

Which is why my theory is that Tobi is both.

Vaan
06-22-2009, 08:10 AM
Ever thought about this?

Madara controls Danzo somehow.like he lives in Danzo'z body.
I dunno where Danzo got his injuries from but maybe this:
Madara found the body of a severely injured Danzo and sealed a pact.He ensures Danzo will stay alive and in turn he lives in his body.
Now also consider this if the Senju bloodline still exists then Madara wants revenge for being defeated long ago.

Now the order that Itachi should kill the Uchiha also came from Danzo,the elders and the third.What if he somehow manipulated them into this?Like they never wanted to rebel and take over Konoha.All a big lie.In other words sacrificing his clan to gain revenge.
Then telling Sasuke that Itachi was ordered to kill the Clan eventhough he manipulated it so he wont kill Sasuke or somehow knowing he wont kill him.(Knowing Itachi's loyalty toward Konoha he knew Itachi would believe the story.)
Im sure he knew how Sasuke would react to this cause we know Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha and the people there.(with only madara knowing that the Senju still exists.)
By this he lets Sasuke do the dirty work while he can make sure everything is according to plan from his position while sasuke gets to kill the elders silencing the 2 for good about the truth of Itachi.Sure he gave the order to kill him I think its part of his plan as well cause he should know how strong Sasuke is.I think his only mistake is he underestimates Naruto.

For the future:Sasuke and everyone will find out his plan and Sasuke joins Konoha for revenge cause Madara sacrficed his own clan for his plan.

Hawk
06-22-2009, 08:18 AM
its possible

toadsage
06-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Not possible tobi is madara,and danzo is himself