PDA

View Full Version : Hope for Sasuke and Sakura?

Gekkou
04-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes, I know I'm pathetic but I can't help it! Sasuke and Sakura were so awesome together in the beginning! Like, I relize that Sasuke has tried to kill Sakura on two separate occasions now but I keep hoping that once Sasuke doesn't have all this darkness in his heart, he'll finally be able to let her in. He's tried to kill Naruto more times than I can remember and he still keeps coming back. Though lately, it seems like there's a higher chance that she'll end up being Naruto's girl, I just can't stop making up reasons for why she could still love Sasuke. So yeah, what do you guys think, do they have any chance together?

Narutorious
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
NO CHANCE.....NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

Seriously, SasuSaku looks as dead as roadkill right now, but it's on life support. First we have to see if Sasuke will even be alive when the manga ends, and then their are the feelings of Sakura, does she truly love Naruto or Sasuke? Even if she still loves Sasuke, Sasuke doesn't seems to have feelings at all for Sakura, SasuSaku have as much of a chance as NaruHina does really.

SS4 Gogeta
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!No.

Gekkou
04-20-2010, 07:25 PM

Seriously, SasuSaku looks as dead as roadkill right now, but it's on life support. First we have to see if Sasuke will even be alive when the manga ends, and then their are the feelings of Sakura, does she truly love Naruto or Sasuke? Even if she still loves Sasuke, Sasuke doesn't seems to have feelings at all for Sakura, SasuSaku have as much of a chance as NaruHina does really.

That sucks so hard but I guess I kind of knew it. I just can't get over that emotional scene when Sasuke is leaving the village and Sakura spills her heart to get him to stay and even offers to help him. Her love seemed so unconditional then... I guess you can only try to kill a girl so many times before she gets fed up. I like NaruHina though... It was like my back up plan for who Naruto could end up with if Sasuke and Sakura got back together.

Vocaloid
04-20-2010, 07:33 PM
That sucks so hard but I guess I kind of knew it. I just can't get over that emotional scene when Sasuke is leaving the village and Sakura spills her heart to get him to stay and even offers to help him. Her love seemed so unconditional then... I guess you can only try to kill a girl so many times before she gets fed up. I like NaruHina though... It was like my back up plan for who Naruto could end up with if Sasuke and Sakura got back together.

Got back together? They were never even close to begin with. SS is pretty much almost dead. Sakura and Karin would have to be complete morons to still even think about loving him. He does not deserve either of them.

Narutorious
04-20-2010, 07:55 PM
It was like my back up plan for who Naruto could end up with if Sasuke and Sakura got back together.

To get back together?:shock: They would have to had been together first.:???:

garra12345
04-20-2010, 07:57 PM
here is what would happen if they got back togeter:
sasuke: sakura stop oh not there
sakura: sasuke you are such a bad boy meow
NARUTO: sakura what the hell why did you not choose me cries.

Gekkou
04-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Before Sasuke's encounter with Itachi, the one that kind of reawakened his hatred. He seemed like he was really starting to care for her. He was so angry when Gaara hurt her. Also at the end of their talk, before he left the village, he told her "thank you" (before knocking her out) and nicely put her on that bench. That stuff's gotta count for something! He's tough, he can't be as open with his feelings as other people. I know he's evil now, but Naruto still believes in him, why can't Sakura? He's not doing this stuff for kicks, he thinks he avenging his family. I just hope that once his struggle is resolved Sakura will love him again.

katsu uchiha
04-20-2010, 08:14 PM

ya narutorious pretty much proves my point

1.Sasuke and Sakura were never together to begin with
2.It was just a freakin schoolgirl crush Sakura had on Sasuke
3.Sasuke is so evil right now and has gone beyond the limits that he`s not worth it to Sakura
4.Naruto has always been there for Sakura, Sasuke hasn`t
5.SasuSaku is pretty much dead like narutorious said
6.Now that Sakura has seen how evil Sasuke is, i think she`s pretty much givin up on ever being with him
7.Let me make this clear Sasuke doesn`t love Sakura, and Naruto doesn`t love Hinata, he loves Sakura
8.I think a lot of SasuSaku and NaruHina fans are going to be disappointed and crushed in the end of the series

HokageSoulReaper
04-20-2010, 08:57 PM
besides having less than 0 chance, do remember the only possible way for Sasuke to be redeemed would be to sacrifice himself saving either Naruto, Sakura, or both

Gekkou
04-20-2010, 09:20 PM

3.Sasuke is so evil right now and has gone beyond the limits that he`s not worth it to Sakura
6.Now that Sakura has seen how evil Sasuke is, i think she`s pretty much givin up on ever being with him
7.Let me make this clear Sasuke doesn`t love Sakura, and Naruto doesn`t love Hinata, he loves Sakura
8.I think a lot of SasuSaku and NaruHina fans are going to be disappointed and crushed in the end of the series

In the very beginning it was totally a school girl crush but her feelings matured as their lives became more dangerous. She really cared about him and she said she loved him. I just can't get over it. I was just watching some of the original Naruto episodes earlier and I had forgotten how great they were together. You're right about how evil Sasuke is right now though. I just happened to think of some of the things he's done but nontheless I hope you're wrong about number 8.

Narutorious
04-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Unfortunately(not for me), Naruto's feelings are more important than both Sakura's & Hinata's. Hinata is a side character, and NaruHina was mainly about Hinata only, Naruto was blind to her feelings until she confessed, and he still haven't talk to her about it, and likely never will. As for Sakura, why did she love Sasuke, she love Sasuke for the image she thought he was(which was created by Naruto when he henged as Sasuke), she love someone that never existed, and she still hanging on to that image, just as Naruto is hanging on to the image of Sakura towards Sasuke in the past, which is why he still believes she loves Sasuke, whether she does or not is unknown. As for Sasuke, he does(or did) care for Sakura, but he never love her in the romantic way, he never had feelings for anyone like that, he care about Sakura just as he care about Naruto & Kakashi. Since Sakura seems to have feelings for Naruto & Sasuke as of now, she likely lean towards Naruto because of the chemistry they have, they can be natural around each other, they were willing to sacrifice their feelings for one another, and the fact that Naruto still loves Sakura.

VampireCat
04-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Before Sasuke's encounter with Itachi, the one that kind of reawakened his hatred. He seemed like he was really starting to care for her. He was so angry when Gaara hurt her. Also at the end of their talk, before he left the village, he told her "thank you" (before knocking her out) and nicely put her on that bench. That stuff's gotta count for something! He's tough, he can't be as open with his feelings as other people. I know he's evil now, but Naruto still believes in him, why can't Sakura? He's not doing this stuff for kicks, he thinks he avenging his family. I just hope that once his struggle is resolved Sakura will love him again.
Exactly.
If you really read the manga, you will see proofs.
*coughs* :geek:

~ORIGINAL SERIES~
Sakura was the one who really cared for him and trusted him since the starting of the whole series. Naruto joined in the club too, yes, but I'm talking about the starting. `:P

Sasuke was there when she 'really' needed him,true.
Well, maybe Naruto was the first in the list, but I do know that Sasuke was here when Naruto wasn't.
That Gaara-fight and Forest-fight are great examples.
It may be in a friendly way, true. But like I said before, facial expressions are the keys... `:P

She annoyed him 'till death,true.
She was an annoying fangirl just like others, at all.
But she was smart unlike the most of others.
I think he had respect for her more starting with the Chuunin Exam.

She was an annoying fangirl, true.
But we all know that she changed after she cut her hair in the exam, don't we? After all, she is a smart girl. :]

He didn't care about her feelings,false.
I don't know how to explain this really. So, I'll just give an example.
Let's check that hit-and-knock-out episode 109...
After what Sakura told him, his expression soften. Check the eyebrows, you will definely see it. `:P
I mean; he was sad, wasn't he?
But I think he couldn't let her in because of his so called 'family business'. `:P
I think SasuxSaku was one cute little pairing in the original story.

~SHIPPUUDEN~
Shippuuden... I don't really know.
Check the 10th ending of Shippuuden.
It shows that Sakura wrote Sasuke x Sakura love umbrella on the sand. But then, the evil sea (`:P) wipes it off and then, it shows that Sakura is running to catch others, just like her man. `:P

Guess what? I still love this pairing.

This is my honest and personal comment on the pairing. Don't kill me. ^^
I'll give cookies to people who read this long reply. o_O

Gekkou
04-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Finally, someone that actually agrees with me. I was beginning to feel like Sasuke, the last member of a dead clan (aside from Madara.) As for you Narutorious, Naruto's feeling aren't the ONLY feelings that matter. He's the main charater, I know, but Sasuke takes a huge part of the story too and some of the other charaters matter aswell. Hinata is a side character but she has loved Naruto since before the beginning of the story so I can't see how her feelings don't matter. It's the same thing with Sakura, she was crushing on Sasuke way before Naruto transformed into him that one time and then her feelings became more than a crush as time passed. As for Sasuke I really think he was starting to like Sakura but there was just so much darkness in his heart. It's different than with Naruto and Kakashi because she's a girl there was potential for love. They were always hanging out together and I think he could have sent her away if he really wanted but he didn't. I think that Naruto and Sakura are more natural around each other like you said but I'm just hoping it's more of a brother-sister thing. There was just nothing like SasxSaku.

Paradox Within
04-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Exactly.
If you really read the manga, you will see proofs.
*coughs* :geek:

~ORIGINAL SERIES~
Sakura was the one who really cared for him and trusted him since the starting of the whole series. Naruto joined in the club too, yes, but I'm talking about the starting. `:P
She was a fangirl at the time. Of course she trusted him.:roll:

Sasuke was there when she 'really' needed him,true.
Well, maybe Naruto was the first in the list, but I do know that Sasuke was here when Naruto wasn't.
That Gaara-fight and Forest-fight are great examples.
It may be in a friendly way, true. But like I said before, facial expressions are the keys... `:P
If facial expressions are the keys. you should take a look at the recent Shippuden chapters.

She annoyed him 'till death,true.
She was an annoying fangirl just like others, at all.
But she was smart unlike the most of others.
I think he had respect for her more starting with the Chuunin Exam.
Her crush on Sasuke distracted her from showing her brilliance.

She was an annoying fangirl, true.
But we all know that she changed after she cut her hair in the exam, don't we? After all, she is a smart girl. :]
She didn't change until Shippuden. The time she begged Sasuke to stay was a nuisance.

He didn't care about her feelings,false.
I don't know how to explain this really. So, I'll just give an example.
Let's check that hit-and-knock-out episode 109...
After what Sakura told him, his expression soften. Check the eyebrows, you will definely see it. `:P
I mean; he was sad, wasn't he?
But I think he couldn't let her in because of his so called 'family business'. `:P
I think SasuxSaku was one cute little pairing in the original story.
Hmm, his face was quite close to Naruto's at the Valley of the End and he expressed his regret with his facial expression.

~SHIPPUUDEN~
It shows that Sakura wrote Sasuke x Sakura love umbrella on the sand. But then, the evil sea (`:P) wipes it off and then, it shows that Sakura is running to catch others, just like her man. `:P

Guess what? I still love this pairing.
I didn't know that endings equaled canon to the manga.

This is my honest and personal comment on the pairing. Don't kill me. ^^
I'll give cookies to people who read this long reply. o_O

If there was hope for SasuSaku before Shippuden, it has now been totally crushed. Sakura still loves Sasuke, that's true, but it's one-sided. Clearly, Sasuke has shown that he cares for no one but Itachi and maybe Naruto as he told Madara to stop in order to listen to Naruto's words. If Sasuke had truly loved Sakura, then why did he try to kill her several times?

Gekkou
04-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Well once his struggle is resolved and that darkness has left him. Maybe he'll finally be able to let her in. Or at least that's the hope. Sakura was totally growing on Sasuke before that thing with Itachi but like I said he's tough so he could never be so open with his feelings.

Edit:
The fact that he tried to kill her is a major hurdle but he's tried to kill Naruto tons of times and he hasn't given up.

dillydally
04-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Well the better question is if Sasuke will ever become good again. As long as he is evil there is no chance of SasuSaku but if, and that's a big if, he randomly gets a change of hearts and switches sides than I think the chances are actually pretty high.

Gekkou
04-22-2010, 04:39 AM
Actually, that is a good way of looking at it. I'm leaving it to Naruto, just as Itachi, Kakashi and Sakura are doing. He's pretty much the only one that can bring Sasuke back to the light.

Toph
04-22-2010, 05:16 AM
Interesting... Well, Sasu-gay cares more about Naruto. Lol! Kidding...

Okay, Sasuke is dark, really dark. But he still cares, really cares. Like the episode Sasuke vs. Eight tails, when Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu were helping him, he remembered his old team. And yes, the part when he left Konoha and knocked out Sakura. He cares for them all, he just doesn't show it. But hope for Sakura? I don't know... He does care about her but not THAT much.

VampireCat
04-22-2010, 07:12 AM
If there was hope for SasuSaku before Shippuden, it has now been totally crushed. Sakura still loves Sasuke, that's true, but it's one-sided. Clearly, Sasuke has shown that he cares for no one but Itachi and maybe Naruto as he told Madara to stop in order to listen to Naruto's words. If Sasuke had truly loved Sakura, then why did he try to kill her several times?
May be true.
Then I ask you, why did Sakura even tried to kill Sasuke even if she loved him? This is not that hard, as you can see.
I hope that you're not a NaruSasu either. Because if you are, you can see that this pairing died even in the starting of the whole series. :]

But only Kishi knows, so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and wait for Kishimoto.`:P

VampireCat
04-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Finally, someone that actually agrees with me. I was beginning to feel like Sasuke, the last member of a dead clan (aside from Madara.) As for you Narutorious, Naruto's feeling aren't the ONLY feelings that matter. He's the main charater, I know, but Sasuke takes a huge part of the story too and some of the other charaters matter aswell. Hinata is a side character but she has loved Naruto since before the beginning of the story so I can't see how her feelings don't matter. It's the same thing with Sakura, she was crushing on Sasuke way before Naruto transformed into him that one time and then her feelings became more than a crush as time passed. As for Sasuke I really think he was starting to like Sakura but there was just so much darkness in his heart. It's different than with Naruto and Kakashi because she's a girl there was potential for love. They were always hanging out together and I think he could have sent her away if he really wanted but he didn't. I think that Naruto and Sakura are more natural around each other like you said but I'm just hoping it's more of a brother-sister thing. There was just nothing like SasxSaku.
Exactly what I mean. *gives you a cookie* `:)
Naruto finally did understand Hinata's feelings in his fight with Pain, but they didn't talked to each other yet, so I don't really know about that NaruHina. But there is %85 possibility for that pairing.
And - If it happens, I don't think that Kishimoto will leave Sasuke alone in the end of the series. Afterall, he was his favorite character after Shikamaru. Who do you think will be Sasuke's new 'lover'? I can only imagine a pink haired kunoichi. `:P

Gekkou
04-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Yum! Taste Great! You'll have to remind me to get that recipe from you sometime! Thanks VampireCat!:mrgreen:

VampireCat
04-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Of course I will. Your welcome. xD

Paradox Within
04-22-2010, 05:55 PM
May be true.
Then I ask you, why did Sakura even tried to kill Sasuke even if she loved him? This is not that hard, as you can see.
I hope that you're not a NaruSasu either. Because if you are, you can see that this pairing died even in the starting of the whole series. :]

But only Kishi knows, so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and wait for Kishimoto.`:P

Sakura tried to kill Sasuke (and failed miserably) because he was an international criminal and she wanted to be the one to kill him so as to stop his evil crimes. Also, because she loved him. You phrased the question awkwardly, so it was hard to understand what you were asking.
Where did you get the idea that I liked NaruSasu? I said maybe Sasuke may still have feelings (brotherly or otherwise) for Naruto, followed by proof. And if the pairing died in the beginning of the series, then why is it the most arguably popular pairing? :lol:

Gekkou
04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
I think Sasuke pretty much hates Naruto. He said he wanted to destroy everything he stands for, though I do think deep down he does respect him, or something, for him to at least hear him out. Moreover, this is probably just my wishful thinking but here it goes. I thought it was interesting how Sasuke and Sakura both tried to kill each other from behind, so maybe, just maybe, they both felt they had to get rid of each other for their own respective reasons but they couldn't bare to look each other in the eye as they did it because there's still feelings there. Like why would Sasuke need to wait til her back was turned? Even in his weakened state he probably could have done it easily enough head on. As for Sakura, well we know the story with her.

VampireCat
04-23-2010, 02:22 AM
1- Sakura tried to kill Sasuke (and failed miserably) because he was an international criminal and she wanted to be the one to kill him so as to stop his evil crimes. Also, because she loved him.
2- You phrased the question awkwardly, so it was hard to understand what you were asking.
3- Where did you get the idea that I liked NaruSasu? I said maybe Sasuke may still have feelings (brotherly or otherwise) for Naruto, followed by proof.
4- And if the pairing died in the beginning of the series, then why is it the most arguably popular pairing? :lol:

1- It's good for you to catch the point. Let's check this in another view:

Sasuke tried to kill Sakura (and failed miserably) because she was one of Konoha ninjas and he wanted to be the one to kill her so as to stop her follow him. Also, because he loved her.

See what I mean? http://www.youchewpoop.com/forum/images/medals/Cookie-Monster-2-icon.gif

2- Sorry. `:)
3- Your signature. `:|
4- People like yaoi and since they are the main characters, it's so normal to like NaruSasu... But I don't. *cough* Whatever.
You don't need to love people to care about them.
Naruto was Sasuke's the-first-and-the-best friend and I think it goes same with Naruto. So, IMO*, NaruSasu is just an example to brothership.
So, SasuSaku has more change than NaruSasu. `:|

*IMO: In my opinion.

Seriously, I killed my keyboard. xD

Kazumi Saitama
04-23-2010, 11:38 AM
There was no hope from the beginning. Sasuke never liked Sakura, from the very beginning of the entire series. That is what I do not understand. Why does Sakura continue to pursue Sasuke, when he clearly has no interest in her? Sasuke showed more interest in Naruto or Orochimaru, gay but true. Personally, I hate this pairing. Sasuke would probably be with Karin before he gets with Sakura.

Gekkou
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Why do you think Sasuke never liked Sakura? Like I said before he's tough! It's just hard for him to show his feelings. He and Sakura were together all the time and he didn't send her away. Like let's think about Itachi, until the very end it always seemed like he was a really bad brother that tried to kill Sasuke numerous times but it turned out that he actually loved his younger brother dearly and his village. When you're tough like that you can't always assume you know what they're thinking.

Paradox Within
04-23-2010, 03:48 PM
1- It's good for you to catch the point. Let's check this in another view:

Sasuke tried to kill Sakura (and failed miserably) because she was one of Konoha ninjas and he wanted to be the one to kill her so as to stop her follow him. Also, because he loved her.
Sasuke failed (miserably) to kill Sakura because Kakashi had rescued her before he could fully strike her and because he had already grown tired from all those battles he had fought in one day. And Sasuke was already homicidal, so he didn't really need a reason to kill Sakura other than she was of no use to him. Also, because he didn't want her to follow him and be of no use to him like she was in part one.
See what I mean? http://www.youchewpoop.com/forum/images/medals/Cookie-Monster-2-icon.gif No.

2- Sorry. `:)
3- Your signature. `:|
4- People like yaoi and since they are the main characters, it's so normal to like NaruSasu... But I don't. *cough* Whatever.
You don't need to love people to care about them.
Naruto was Sasuke's the-first-and-the-best friend and I think it goes same with Naruto. So, IMO*, NaruSasu is just an example to brothership.
So, SasuSaku has more change than NaruSasu. `:|

*IMO: In my opinion.

Seriously, I killed my keyboard. xD

But you need to care about people to love them and Sasuke most definitely doesn't care for Sakura.

LOL, my signature just says Sasuke♥ and under that Naruto♥. They're just my favorite characters. I think NaruSasu is okay, but it doesn't hold a light to my OTP.....which happens to not be SasuSaku and is also shonen-ai.

Narutorious
04-23-2010, 05:36 PM
The only pairings that are really still legit right now are NaruSaku & NaruHina, unfortunately for Hinata though, she can't do anything now to have NaruHina happen, this is all between how Sakura feels for Naruto & will Naruto accept that Sakura is telling the truth. Sasuke doesn't love Sakura in any romantic way, he never did and he never will, and because of that, SasuSaku is really dead, but not officially yet. It comes down if Sakura loves Sasuke or Naruto, and if Naruto believes her.

Gekkou
04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Wasn't Sakura lying when she told Naruto she loved him? I thought that was part of her plot to supposedly assasinate Sasuke herself. I don't know, but I do know one thing... Sakura is a player, BIG TIME! Like she needs to pick ONE man and stick with him. I mean, she told two guys that she loved them! And then there's that thing with Lee. It's just confusing! This girl needs to make up her mind! What a two timer!

Narutorious
04-23-2010, 06:52 PM
^She was lying when she said she didn't care about Sasuke anymore, her feelings for Naruto & Sasuke, still unknown.

Narutorious
04-23-2010, 06:54 PM
~SHIPPUUDEN~

By the way, you are aware that Sakura had Sasuke's name cross out before the sea washed it away, right?

Gekkou
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
You have a link to maybe a YouTube clip of that? I haven't seen this.

Narutorious
04-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Don't know how to post links, just go to Youtube and search for Naruto Shippuden Ending 10, the song is call "My Answer".

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
If Naruto does have a chance in bringing him back. He might. Im not sure, but Sakuras gonna be all over him

Kazumi Saitama
04-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Why do you think Sasuke never liked Sakura? Like I said before he's tough! It's just hard for him to show his feelings. He and Sakura were together all the time and he didn't send her away. Like let's think about Itachi, until the very end it always seemed like he was a really bad brother that tried to kill Sasuke numerous times but it turned out that he actually loved his younger brother dearly and his village. When you're tough like that you can't always assume you know what they're thinking.

Firstly, I always knew Itachi did not hate Sasuke. Itachi wouldn't have kept a brat alive, that long, just to test his abilities. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out. There were too many other people Itachi could have challenged. Such as Madara or Kakashi. I am pretty sure Itachi heard about both of them. Secondly, Sasuke does not care for Sakura. Maybe, once as a friend but nothing more. Sasuke was too focused on other ordeals to focus on a girl. The toughest man will warm up to the women he loves. I have studied human emotions and body language too much, to not know when a person cares or not cares for another. Usually, it is a matter of common sense. If Sasuke had any feelings toward Sakura, he wouldn't have left the village, no matter how much he wanted revenge. And if he wanted to, 9 times out of 10, he would have taken Sakura with him. Sasuke and Sakura were around each other a lot because 1, they were teammates and 2, because Sakura followed Sasuke around like a lost puppy. Sasuke does not care for Sakura, especially now. Sasuke does not understand human emotions because if he did, he would have realized Itachi's true intentions. There can not be hate without love. If you can truly say you hate someone, love is entangled somewhere in the mix. Sasuke hated Itachi so much because he once loved Itachi. Itachi always loved Sasuke, but Sasuke allowed other things, such as greed and selfishness cloud his judgement.

Gekkou
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Yeah, but you at least admitted that Sasuke valued her as a friend. The best relationships start out as friendships and then florish into romances. In the very beginning he thought Sakura was nothing but "annoying" so the fact that he had grown to care fore her at least as a friend shows how his feelings were growing, despite all the darkness. Sasuke even said that he thought about staying in the village and being normal with them before he left but in the end he "decided on revenge" as he said. It would have been irresponsible and selfish for him to let Sakura leave to village and go with him when there was a high chance that she could be harmed. Maybe he left her because he didn't want anything to happen to her. After he said "thank you," and then knocked her out he at least laid her on that bench. As for Itachi, I kind of always knew he loved Sasuke too but the author wanted us to believe that Itachi was evil. That's what I mean. Moreover, thanks for the info Narutorious, I actually had seen that but I never noticed the ending part, it's so fast.

Kazumi Saitama
04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah, but you at least admitted that Sasuke valued her as a friend. The best relationships start out as friendships and then florish into romances. In the very beginning he thought Sakura was nothing but "annoying" so the fact that he had grown to care fore her at least as a friend shows how his feelings were growing, despite all the darkness. Sasuke even said that he thought about staying in the village and being normal with them before he left but in the end he "decided on revenge" as he said. It would have been irresponsible and selfish for him to let Sakura leave to village and go with him when there was a high chance that she could be harmed. Maybe he left her because he didn't want anything to happen to her. After he said "thank you," and then knocked her out he at least laid her on that bench. As for Itachi, I kind of always knew he loved Sasuke too but the author wanted us to believe that Itachi was evil. That's what I mean. Moreover, thanks for the info Narutorious, I actually had seen that but I never noticed the ending part, it's so fast.

Well yeah, I knew Sasuke did value Sakura as a friend at one time or another. Now, not so much. But romantically, no. Not in the least bit. If you love someone, you will protect them no matter what. If he felt taking Sakura with him would have brought her harm, he would have stayed in the village. It's one choice or the other. He proved his bonds were not that strong, because he definitely left.

sardns
04-23-2010, 10:11 PM
even though the sasusaku ship is sinking, good for you that you still keep faith.

VampireCat
04-23-2010, 10:30 PM
By the way, you are aware that Sakura had Sasuke's name cross out before the sea washed it away, right?
I do. You should read more carefully. :]

VampireCat
04-23-2010, 10:36 PM
But you need to care about people to love them and Sasuke most definitely doesn't care for Sakura.
Well, I'm not going to waste my time and make you understand. It is obviously, but if you can't see it, I have nothing to do more. `:)
Go to a doctor, dear. `:P

Secondly, Sasuke does not care for Sakura. Point: Maybe, once as a friend but nothing more. Reason: Sasuke was too focused on other ordeals to focus on a girl.
Do I have to add something more?
We cannot know Kishimoto's plans on them, so, I give a 'maybe' on this and wait for the day.
But I believe that there was something, but no one can be sure.

even though the sasusaku ship is sinking, good for you that you still keep faith.
Indeed we do.

Gekkou
04-24-2010, 03:03 AM

Uhh, thanks, I think...

Narutorious
04-24-2010, 04:34 PM
I do. You should read more carefully. :]

I did, I will quote your statement...

~SHIPPUUDEN~

You never made any statement about Sakura having Sasuke's name cross out. You should read your statement more carefully.

Rinn
04-24-2010, 04:39 PM
I did, but now... I'm not so sure. :/

Kazumi Saitama
04-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Well, I'm not going to waste my time and make you understand. It is obviously, but if you can't see it, I have nothing to do more. `:)
Go to a doctor, dear. `:P

Do I have to add something more?
We cannot know Kishimoto's plans on them, so, I give a 'maybe' on this and wait for the day.
But I believe that there was something, but no one can be sure.

Indeed we do.

I definitely do not. If Sasuke doesn't die in this series, I am going to be pissed. No, I do not know Masashi Kishimoto's real intentions, but based on evidence from the series, there is no way in hell Sasuke cared for Sakura anymore than a teammate, maybe friend. Personally, if she still loves him, she is a real fool.

Gekkou
04-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Are you kidding me!? Sasuke's not gonna die! He's Like the author's favorite character. A lot of the time it even seems like he gets more focus and attention than Naruto himself who's name is actually in the title of the franchise. Why would you think he would die?

Narutorious
04-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Kishimoto actually originally planned to kill Sasuke in the Wave arc, but he didn't because he was too popular, and Sasuke is his favorite character to draw because he is the easiest, Shikamaru I believe is his favorite character.

Gekkou
04-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Well, I remember reading that Sasuke was his favorite character to draw, actually because he's the most challenging. Something about his hair being hard to draw on a weekly basis in the beginning but as he got better at it, he let it get a little longer especially for part II. I also think I read something about many mishaps in drawing Sasuke's face and that sometimes it would be easy for him to lose Sasuke's youthful appearance in details. As for Shikamaru being his favorite character, umm I guess I don't really know anything about it so you can have that one but Sasuke sure gets a lot more attention then Shikamaru. Maybe Sasuke's his second favorite character, I don't know! Oh, and then the killing him in the Wave Arc part. I think that if he didn't do it then I don't think he'd do it for the end. That would be a horrible way to end a story. That's just the wishful thinking of a bunch of Sasuke haters, don't worry about it!

Narutorious
04-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Well, I remember reading that Sasuke was his favorite character to draw, actually because he's the most challenging.

I think you'll right about that, my mistake.

As for Shikamaru being his favorite character, umm I guess I don't really know anything about it so you can have that one but Sasuke sure gets a lot more attention then Shikamaru.

He said it in an interview. Of course, Sasuke is 1 of the 4 main characters(the others being Naruto, Kakashi & Sakura), he would get more attention than Shikamaru, but Shikamaru gets a lot more attention than the Sand Siblings & the Konoha 11(not including Naruto & Sakura).

I think that if he didn't do it then I don't think he'd do it for the end. That would be a horrible way to end a story.

Not neccessary, Sasuke was a missing ninja who joined Orochimaru, and then he became a criminal joining Akatsuki, he attacked the Kages, and he killed Danzo. There is really no way for Sasuke to become good again and just go back to the village, these 3 would likely happen:

1. Become good & sacrifice himself to save Naruto from Madara,
2. Become good & become a wandering ninja
3. Stay evil to the very end & Naruto have to be force to kill him.

Which I think #1 will happen.

VampireCat
04-25-2010, 12:21 AM
I definitely do not. If Sasuke doesn't die in this series, I am going to be pissed. No, I do not know Masashi Kishimoto's real intentions, but based on evidence from the series, there is no way in hell Sasuke cared for Sakura anymore than a teammate, maybe friend. Personally, if she still loves him, she is a real fool.

Well, I remember reading that Sasuke was his favorite character to draw, actually because he's the most challenging. Something about his hair being hard to draw on a weekly basis in the beginning but as he got better at it, he let it get a little longer especially for part II. I also think I read something about many mishaps in drawing Sasuke's face and that sometimes it would be easy for him to lose Sasuke's youthful appearance in details. As for Shikamaru being his favorite character, umm I guess I don't really know anything about it so you can have that one but Sasuke sure gets a lot more attention then Shikamaru. Maybe Sasuke's his second favorite character, I don't know! Oh, and then the killing him in the Wave Arc part. I think that if he didn't do it then I don't think he'd do it for the end. That would be a horrible way to end a story. That's just the wishful thinking of a bunch of Sasuke haters, don't worry about it!
^ This.

And - Maybe she is, but it doesn't really matter.

I did, I will quote your statement...

You never made any statement about Sakura having Sasuke's name cross out. You should read your statement more carefully.
Yeah sure. `:P

Gekkou
04-25-2010, 05:19 AM
Not neccessary, Sasuke was a missing ninja who joined Orochimaru, and then he became a criminal joining Akatsuki, he attacked the Kages, and he killed Danzo. There is really no way for Sasuke to become good again and just go back to the village, these 3 would likely happen:

1. Become good & sacrifice himself to save Naruto from Madara,
2. Become good & become a wandering ninja
3. Stay evil to the very end & Naruto have to be force to kill him.

Which I think #1 will happen.

After that one time in the Land of Waves (where you said he was supposed to die) when Sasuke took that hit for Naruto he seemed like he regretted it. I remember that he said he didn't know why he did it and that his body just moved and that there wasn't anytime to think about it. I can't see him doing something like that again, especially on purpose and ESPECIALLY not for Naruto, it's just not Sasuke style. I kind of don't know if I think he would go back to the village either but I defiantly don't think he would die. I feel like VampireCat and I are on the right track with this one.

I forgot about Shakamaru, I think you're about him getting more attention than the other Konoha Ninja but I think the Sand Siblings get a lot of love. We don't see them often but when we do they have important parts, not like cameos or something so that we can just see their faces like with Shikamaru and the others.

Paradox Within
04-25-2010, 01:39 PM
After that one time in the Land of Waves (where you said he was supposed to die) when Sasuke took that hit for Naruto he seemed like he regretted it. I remember that he said he didn't know why he did it and that his body just moved and that there wasn't anytime to think about it. I can't see him doing something like that again, especially on purpose and ESPECIALLY not for Naruto, it's just not Sasuke style. I kind of don't know if I think he would go back to the village either but I defiantly don't think he would die. I feel like VampireCat and I are on the right track with this one.

I forgot about Shakamaru, I think you're about him getting more attention than the other Konoha Ninja but I think the Sand Siblings get a lot of love. We don't see them often but when we do they have important parts, not like cameos or something so that we can just see their faces like with Shikamaru and the others.

Sasuke didn't regret taking Haku's hit for Naruto at all. He wanted Naruto to live on and even told Naruto his dream of killing Itachi. Sasuke didn't tell Sakura anything in part one. If Sasuke wouldn't sacrifice himself for Naruto once again, then he most certainly wouldn't do so for Sakura at all. This means that Naruto is closer to Sasuke than Sakura which SasuSaku fans refuse to see and most turn their eyes away from the deep bond between the two boys. There isn't the slightest hint in Shippuden as to Sasuke caring for Sakura in a romantic way.

The mystery of whether he'll die or not is entirely up to Kishimoto to decide. There are enough hints to both sides to determine his possible death/survival in the near future.

Gekkou
04-25-2010, 02:22 PM
I do NOT remember that! Sasuke totally hated Naruto at that point in the story. He even called him a "scaredy cat" or a "little girl" at one point in the arc. Another reason for why I remember he regreted it was because he said he promised himself he would kill his brother, like you said but as for him sacrificing himself because he wanted Naruto to live on... Hmm, you're gonna have to show me somethin! Sasuke might have more of a tie to Naruto then Sakura but they're not gay so that would never work. Sakura is a girl that Sasuke cared about, even if it wasn't quite in a romantic way yet, but because she is a girl there's potenial for romance.

Paradox Within
04-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, Sasuke did indeed call Naruto a scaredy-cat, but that was before the night full of training during which they bonded over. And the moments when Sasuke had jumped before Naruto's fallen body to save him and when Naruto's rage had erupted over seeing Sasuke's apparent dead body are proof enough that the boys' attitude toward each other had changed. When Sasuke told Naruto that the man he had sworn to kill was Itachi, he was saying that he thought the oath would be enough to help him make it through the dangerous battle with Haku. -_- The point is, if Sasuke had been willing to kill Naruto, whom he considers a brother, then he'd feel more than happy to kill Sakura, whom he has no deep bond with!

Can you show me proof of Sasuke's heterosexuality as it has never been shown whether he is straight? Neither Sasuke or Naruto have to be gay for them to feel something toward each other if they were close enough. So you're saying that because Chiyo is a girl, there's a higher possiblity that Sasuke would choose to be with her than Naruto? The genders in relationships don't matter as long as there is love, the sole basis of the relationship! There's potential for romance between Naruto and Sasuke as well, just look at ZabuHaku. They were both males and the relationship between them was clear.

You can find all the evidence you want, but the SasuSaku pairing has been demolished and crushed.

ShounenLover
04-25-2010, 06:25 PM
As much as I love SasuSaku, it will be a mother flipping miracle if they do end up together. While it is obvious that Sakura still loves him,Sasuke is more insane than ever with hatred.

But a fool can hope,no? At least I am.

Bacon
04-25-2010, 06:28 PM
There is no hope, and there quite frankly never was. All that chapter did was confirm that sasuke will never get together with sakura. He tried to kill her for crying out loud.

ShounenLover
04-25-2010, 06:33 PM
There is no hope, and there quite frankly never was. All that chapter did was confirm that sasuke will never get together with sakura. He tried to kill her for crying out loud.

That's why I said a fool could hope. Actually there was some real hope at some point in time, before Sasuke went all "I'ma destroy konoha!" psyco on us. Now there isn't. 'cept for fools.

Gekkou
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes, Sasuke did indeed call Naruto a scaredy-cat, but that was before the night full of training during which they bonded over. And the moments when Sasuke had jumped before Naruto's fallen body to save him and when Naruto's rage had erupted over seeing Sasuke's apparent dead body are proof enough that the boys' attitude toward each other had changed. When Sasuke told Naruto that the man he had sworn to kill was Itachi, he was saying that he thought the oath would be enough to help him make it through the dangerous battle with Haku. -_- The point is, if Sasuke had been willing to kill Naruto, whom he considers a brother, then he'd feel more than happy to kill Sakura, whom he has no deep bond with!

Can you show me proof of Sasuke's heterosexuality as it has never been shown whether he is straight? Neither Sasuke or Naruto have to be gay for them to feel something toward each other if they were close enough. So you're saying that because Chiyo is a girl, there's a higher possiblity that Sasuke would choose to be with her than Naruto? The genders in relationships don't matter as long as there is love, the sole basis of the relationship! There's potential for romance between Naruto and Sasuke as well, just look at ZabuHaku. They were both males and the relationship between them was clear.

You can find all the evidence you want, but the SasuSaku pairing has been demolished and crushed.

No, I meant that there was potential for romance because Sakura was a girl that he cared about and since Sasuke has never shown any interest in guys you just tend to assume he's hetrosexual, since most guys are, unless lead to believe otherwise. I'm not trying to be homophobic or anything. As for Naruto he's defiantly hetrosexual so I just really wouldn't think that would work. Unless you're bisexual you tend to only like one gender or the other romantically, no matter how much you like someone. I think since the story's not over yet it's not really fair to say that SasuSaku is demolished. Anything could happen. Sakura seems like she still might love him so we're half way there. The problem is Sasuke but the hope is that when Sasuke's struggle is over maybe he'll let Sakura in. He did care about her once upon a time.

Kazumi Saitama
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Are you kidding me!? Sasuke's not gonna die! He's Like the author's favorite character. A lot of the time it even seems like he gets more focus and attention than Naruto himself who's name is actually in the title of the franchise. Why would you think he would die?

9 times out of 10, I can almost guarantee you, Sasuke will die before this series end.

Kishimoto actually originally planned to kill Sasuke in the Wave arc, but he didn't because he was too popular, and Sasuke is his favorite character to draw because he is the easiest, Shikamaru I believe is his favorite character.

She is correct.

VampireCat
04-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Well, even if he does, it will still be my favorite couple.

Gekkou
04-26-2010, 08:31 AM
9 times out of 10, I can almost guarantee you, Sasuke will die before this series end.

Ya know, you're going to eat those words someday!

*Talim of the moonlight*
04-26-2010, 05:41 PM
As much as i want them together i don't think it'll happen anymore.
Considering he attempted to kill her in one of the recent chapters in the manga.....

Rathegon
05-09-2010, 06:03 PM
I have hope

sasusakufan
07-22-2010, 06:26 AM
Me too....he tought what Madara said to him maby someday he will find the true(and Sakura will forgive him for hurting her and live happy together and restore the clan)

Lady Tsunade
07-22-2010, 06:39 AM
No chance. They both tried to kill each other. :lol:

sasusakufan
07-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Sakura wanted to kill Sasuke and she coudn't `!:)that becouse she loved and she still do

sasusakufan
07-22-2010, 07:02 AM
And Sasuke ...well he didn t know what to do he realy trust in what Madara said

Narutorious
07-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Whether Sakura loves Sasuke or not, she wouldn't had been able to kill him anyway, her emotions will get in the way regardless on how she feels. As for Sasuke, he was gonna kill Sakura, there is no denying that, it has nothing to do with Madara, he knew Sakura was up to something & he was gonna take her out.

NarutoxSakura4ever
07-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Okay let me just answer this simply... THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THEM!!! The end... ^^

Toxic Cherry :P
07-22-2010, 02:41 PM
i know everyone says this paring is dead but i dont think it is yet. but yes it is dying

NarutoxSakura4ever
07-22-2010, 02:43 PM
No, I'm sorry to say this pairing is pretty much dead...

PlatonicZombie
07-22-2010, 05:16 PM

If Sakura could be considered to have a school girl crush on Sasuke earlier, why cannot the same be true with Naruto on Sakura? Perhaps Naruto only had a school boy crush on Sakura. I think when Sakura lied about loving him, so that he didn't have to go after Sasuke anymore, that awakened him to the truth of him never being with Sakura.

Narutorious
07-22-2010, 05:34 PM
If Sakura could be considered to have a school girl crush on Sasuke earlier, why cannot the same be true with Naruto on Sakura? Perhaps Naruto only had a school boy crush on Sakura.
The difference being that Sakura never explain why she loves Sasuke, what exactly did she love about him? Most people believe Sakura love Sasuke based on what she thought he was. Naruto, on the other hand, explained why he loves Sakura.

I think when Sakura lied about loving him, so that he didn't have to go after Sasuke anymore, that awakened him to the truth of him never being with Sakura.
What was confirmed was that Sakura was lying about not caring about Sasuke anymore, it was never confirmed that she lied about her feelings for Naruto. Naruto never thought that he could be with Sakura in the first place, he believes that Sakura loves Sasuke & always will.

LingXiaoyu
08-19-2010, 11:59 PM
No,no.. there's still hope for this pairing.

It's actually part of Sasuke's redemption process.
and Yes! SasukeSakura will happen!

mangagirl
08-20-2010, 12:00 AM
nope.. i see more future with naruto.. thank sasuke >> but still..

ベーゼル
08-20-2010, 12:02 AM
I don't think there will be any chance at all that Sakura and Sasuke will be together.

Narutorious
08-20-2010, 10:37 AM
No,no.. there's still hope for this pairing.

It's actually part of Sasuke's redemption process.
and Yes! SasukeSakura will happen!

No, it won't because Sasuke doesn't love her, regardless whether he becomes good or not, he doesn't feel that way, and we don't even know how Sakura's feels. Besides that, Sasuke is likely to have redemption by sacrificing his life for Naruto. It's in the same situation as NaruHina, you can't forced love, which is what would happen with SasuSaku & NaruHina, you keep saying that these 2 couples will happen & yet there has been no real development for Naruto & Sasuke to even have feelings for Hinata & Sakura(assuming she truly still loves Sasuke).

azmerk
08-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Hope for this pairing lays on these things
1. Can Sasuke be turned to the side of good?
2. Will he be alive at the end of the series?
3. Will he tell Sakura what his feelings for her are?

Problem with this 3 questions is we as fans don't know the 100% true answer. We can guess, speculate and assume until these questions are answered hope will continue to exist in some form.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Nope no hope she wants to jump Naruto bones now. Beside Sasuke phsychotic breakdown kinda ruined his chances of coming back to the village. If he does he will be anbu nobody would know.

azmerk
08-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Sasuke has become the devils child Naruto is the light that will smite him either out of existence or back to the side of good. The fox will think..Don't I get time out for good behavior??

Alfred Van
08-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Of course there's hope, remember that Sasuke wants to restore his clan and he needs Sakura to accomplish that.

azmerk
08-21-2010, 10:21 AM
so your saying the Sasuke and Sakura are going to make squeeky bed noises?? Great the world will be filled with little pinked haired sharigan baring uchia's casting genju's on everyone declaring it an act of revenge lol

Alfred Van
08-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Only Masashi Kishimoto knows, I'm just guessing.

azmerk
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Only Masashi Kishimoto knows, I'm just guessing.

Ok kishimoto is going to insert himself into the story defeat Naruto and sasuke then take Sakura as his wife end of story.

Narutorious
08-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Of course there's hope, remember that Sasuke wants to restore his clan and he needs Sakura to accomplish that.
Sasuke now wants to restore his clan by destroying Konoha.

Aiyami
08-21-2010, 09:47 PM
nvr can that happen it would take some sort of mind blowing miracle

Naruko-chan
08-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I think even if Sasuke never went off with Orochimaru and all of that crap, they still never would have happened. Sasuke had no interest in Sakura at all and Sakura's crush was half because of his looks and attitude, and half compitition with Ino and all of the other girls who loved brooding emos. If by some chance they got together, it would be a disaster.

Naruko-chan
08-21-2010, 10:00 PM

So Sakura is the only fertile female in the world? `:|

azmerk
08-21-2010, 11:27 PM
So Sakura is the only fertile female in the world? `:|

If she is..well let the boys line up lol

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
08-22-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't know. For a really long time, I wanted them to be together; I thought they were cute, and I also just didn't want to accept that Sasuke is currently too evil to care for anyone. But I've accepted that that's the case, and I don't really like Sasuke anymore. I think Sakura should be with Lee (I find LeeSaku to be super cute `:oops:), and, at the present time, even that makes more sense than SasuSaku. Even though I'm a much bigger NaruHina fan than NaruSaku fan, I also have to say that NaruSaku makes much more sense right now than SasuSaku. I do not dislike SasuSaku at all, but something drastic would have to happen with the story in order for Sasuke and Sakura to be able to reasonably end up together.

Pills here
08-22-2010, 12:31 PM
They never had a chance to begin with.

azmerk
08-22-2010, 12:41 PM
phil better remove that....thats infraction city right there.

azmerk
08-22-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't know. For a really long time, I wanted them to be together; I thought they were cute, and I also just didn't want to accept that Sasuke is currently too evil to care for anyone. But I've accepted that that's the case, and I don't really like Sasuke anymore. I think Sakura should be with Lee (I find LeeSaku to be super cute `:oops:), and, at the present time, even that makes more sense than SasuSaku. Even though I'm a much bigger NaruHina fan than NaruSaku fan, I also have to say that NaruSaku makes much more sense right now than SasuSaku. I do not dislike SasuSaku at all, but something drastic would have to happen with the story in order for Sasuke and Sakura to be able to reasonably end up together.

Hinata is a good girl, Sakura is my favorite character followed by hinata. I stepped out of the pairing debates cause it just gets crazy. Easier to sit and see what kishi wants to happen in the end. Personally I would like to see NaruSaku but I am not banking on it just me. Yes Sasuke is for sure full blown evil now no question about it.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
08-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Personally I don't think there is any chance of those 2 being together at all. I mean he has tried to kill her multiple times already. xD

azmerk
08-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Sasuke needs to lay off the revenge sauce. He has been hitting that bottle too much for to long.

katsu uchiha
08-22-2010, 11:48 PM
He tried to kill her! Don't think there's any hope at all after that happened. Sasuke's down the path of evil/darkness so much that there is little hope of getting him back.

azmerk
08-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I know hit wont happen...but I want to see Sakura punch Madara :)

THE X UCHIHA
08-23-2010, 01:45 AM
ya , I hope so

Temari-san
08-23-2010, 08:01 PM
I think that there is never going to be any hope between the two. :(