PDA

View Full Version : No more Shueisha manga scans in the future (Including Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc)?

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 07:42 AM
To all our readers
There are now many people unjustly posting copies of manga on the internet. These unjust copies are inconsistent with mangakas' feelings. They are also distorting the authors' intentions of "I want the work to be read this way". The actions of posting these unjust copies on the net, into which the mangakas have poured their hearts, are not only hurting mangakas in real life but are also against the law, even if done in a light-hearted manner. Every time we discover such "unjust copies", we talk to the mangaka and consider every possible countermeasure. But the number of inconsiderate people is great, and at present we cannot deal with all of them. We have a request for all our readers. The unjust internet copies are deeply hurting the manga culture, mangakas' rights, and even mangakas' souls. Please understand once again that all of that is against the law. Also, the mangakas and Shueisha will severely deal with any unjust copies found on the internet. We ask that our readers please continue to support us.

~Weekly Shounen Jump editorial department

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0576c576623654/ (http://www.sr4.info/browse.php?u=Oi8vbmFydXRvLnZpei5jb20vZm9ydW0vJnF1b 3Q7aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbWFnZWJhbS5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMDU3NmM 1NzY2MjM2NTQvJnF1b3Q7&b=5)

So Raw Paradise got closed down, ever time you try to enter their site you get redirected to Shueisha's home page. This leads to closing down on other RAW providers sites, which means no more WSJ scantlations from now on?

I believe the cause of this is some girl/guy asking Tite Kubo to check out Raw Paradise on Kubo's Twitter, and ended up with Kubo sueing them, something like that.

Discuss.

Titankahn
04-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Well they can't stop they can make it harder, and maybe we dont get spoilers thats all.
In my country I can't even buy naruto, only way to read on the net.

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Eventually they're gonna sue everyone and shutting down every RAW providing site. They're that butthurt.

It hurts the mangaka's SOULS... :facepalm

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 08:20 AM
What ya know I found the one responsible. Basically Alvriri tried to congratulate Kubo on his 400th chapter before it acutally released in WSJ in Japan. and U was smart.

she just don't understand the system in japan~~
look, I'll translate what she's writting(but hell..her malay is sooo hard to understand>.<)

Urib_Tingal=U
alvriri=a

U=*link* you moron fans comment about chapter 400 but it hasn’t come out in japan

A=Who says bleach 400 hasn’t come out? don't you have an internet connection, it has already been out in thursday

U=You have to realise that the scanlation is out earlier before the JUMP officially release in japan, chapter 400 will be out next week, don’t you know?

*I f*cking dunno what did she wrote, but I think she was asking if Urib knows how to read Japanese?(that’s how urib knows about JUMP issues), then I think Alvriri says not only her, but a lot of people congratulate kubo before the chapter 400 realease.

do you think I'm Japanese (literary means do you think I understand Japanese), I just congratulate him coz I see alot of people do before I do

U=*link* read this!!

*again, its really hard to understand what she’s writing* but I think she says~
it wasn’t her fault from the beggining, and ask urib to read carefully about what the forum says before trying to insult her by saying her a "moron"~~
something like that>.<

I'm not the one who made this mess in the first place, it's just a coincidence that in apforum they make me the example. if u want to exist (literary means to look good or cool or having others to acknowledge) don't

U=And because of a guy like all of you (literary means all who tweet Kubo) the guy who provided raw such as raw-padarise should shut down their site. Congratz.

A=at least, tweet from people like us are (trying to be) supportive to kubo, unlike you calling people stupid. Beside it's not like mangascan will stop just because this 1 tweet (literary means a lot of people do this, why put the blame just on me)
(I think she says like this..lolXD)

U=whats wrong saying people stupid/moron? Fine, I’ll stop here, don’t reply to me anymore.

A=u just create ur twitter for 1 day n ur status is unclear, and your first post already offending people you don't know, that's a stupid coward, don't u have manners?

A=when u offend me first I just stated the fact and did not retaliate, but u don't know when to stop, instead you keep on attacking (this refer to the second time urib is saying moron), who are you really?

A=I'm not bothering you (literary individually), mangascan also did not stop, why do you pick a fight with me?

A=*just...insult urib like he’s twitter account only active in a day yet he’s still talking like a ;););););) to her, no manners or something*
Anyway, its hard to understand alvriri’s message.. >.<

Is any of you wanted to reply her back or willing to explain to her? (I have a twitter, I’ll do the translation and translate your message to her^^, but please be polite, no effing word)

cheers

Wooster
04-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Eventually they're gonna sue everyone and shutting down every RAW providing site. They're that butthurt.

It hurts the mangaka's SOULS... :facepalm
Yeah that's crap. If you build a chair sell it to someone else, is your "soul" hurt if they resell it?

Not that I don't think they have a right to go after scanlators, but it's a business decision not this high flatulent crap.

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Yo just so everyone know I posted the one responsible.

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 08:54 AM
What Kubo said:

"I've gotten a lot of comments from foreign countries saying 'congratulations on the 400th chapter" or something like that, and at first I was pleased, but now that I think about it the 400th chapter Jump is not yet for sale. I'm very thankful for the congratulations, but I wonder what is going on"

Can't help but feel sorry for Kubo at the same time pretty hilarious.

Bohica
04-20-2010, 09:00 AM
They wont be able to stop the scanners,
1. The movie and music industries who much larger than manga have been fighting the losing battle for years.
2. The only way the can sue any of the scanners if they resell the property, once the manga is purchased by an idividual it become their property and domain, with the understanding it is not be resold or used for profit with out permission of its creator.
(its known as the rights of a consumer) Thus is protected it most countries and if the scans are posted on sites that are hosted in say the U.S. are protected by consumer rights.

This is the same way/reason WoW, Helbreath, and countless other mmorpg's cant shut down privite sites hosted in countries that do not recognize the same properties rights laws as those that the corperation belongs.

Lone Wolf
04-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Seems like people don't understand how serious the situation really is, soon you WON'T get any free manga.

They already took down RP which is the largest, fastest raw provider in the internet, soon every other manga sites. -_-

Parak111
04-20-2010, 10:32 AM
What ya know I found the one responsible. Basically Alvriri tried to congratulate Kubo on his 400th chapter before it acutally released in WSJ in Japan. and U was smart.

Wait. So a fan posted an illegal link to a manga site while chatting or tweeting with the Mangaka himself? Is that WHY they took down RP? That's a stupid move to make. Though...you can't blame them...

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 12:38 PM
I read it online like everyone else on here, but at least some of us by the books and other Naruto stuff too. So it isn't so bad when you buy the Naruto stuff.

but you can't really stop any one from scanning Naruto once they get there hands on SJ or the book it self

Hidden Ninja45
04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
I don't think anyone can fully stop it. This would only stop any organized manga sites. Person sites like blogs and stuff could still get ahold of the Japanese magizines somehow and post it on the internet.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
You know I got this gut feeling that the mangaka and the raw provider...

ARE ONE IN THE SAME PERSON :eek:

Forumers: Le Gasp!

IT'S TRUE*
*meaning false

It's part of the mangaka and company's elaborate scheme to
KEEP YOU HOOKED ON PHONICS!...ER MANGA!

First what they do is give you free manga.
Then they make you feel guilty for getting that "free manga."
Then they feed you cabbage cakes. With more Spinach Sauce! :D
Then they take away that "free manga" and say

"Buy our merchandise for your soul is OURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

*Don't forget the creepy organ music with the ominous Latin chants*

Then the manga will be use as SWEDISH PROPRAGANDA!!!!

Or...perhaps that's just all in my head.

garra12345
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
I would never copy it.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I say we mess with Tite Kubo's mind and all say

"Wow what a great Chapter 465!"

So then Kubo be like
"465? I haven't even wrote that chapter...Oh My GAWD THERE IN MY HEAD!!!!"

Ockinga
04-20-2010, 04:19 PM
It won't stop. People tried to shut down illegal downloading music but it still exists. Sure there are more legal places to do that now just like Viz making anime available through different avenue to discourage people form watching fan subs but they still exist. When someone get shutdown someone else puts something up. And don't criticize the "hurting people's souls" thing. Alot of Japanese people make statements like that. It's just part of how they talk.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Well no more Naruto spoilers for chapter 942 and up 2ch every eveyone gets the real spoilers are no longer alode to post anything. They posted this

<読者の皆様へ>
「今、ネット上には漫画を不正コピーしたものがあふれています。これらの不正コピーとアップは
すべて、漫画家たちの気持ちに反しておこなわれたものです。
そして、この作品をこう読んでほしいという作者の意図をも大きくねじ曲げています。
不正コピーを作りネットにアップする行為は、たとえそれが気軽な気持ちでおこなわれたとしても 、
漫画家が心血を注いだ表現活動を傷つけることであり、また、法に触れる行為でもあります。
私たちは、こうした不正コピーを発見するつど、漫画家と話し合いながら、
考えられるあらゆる策を講じてきました。しかし、心ない人たちはあまりに多く、
残念ながらそのすべてには対応し切れてはいないのが現状です。読者の皆様にお願いです。
ネット上にある不正コピーは、漫画文化、漫画家の権利、そして何より、
漫画家の魂を深く傷つけるものです。それらすべて法に触れる行為であるということを、
今一度、ご理解ください。また漫画家の方々と集英社は今後も、ネット上のあらゆる不正コ
ピーに対しては厳正に対処していきます。読者の皆様の変わらぬご支援をお願いいたします」
(引用掲載)

So unless someone lives in Japan and are scanning the JP issue of Naruto and then someone translates it. bye bye spoilers

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Well no more Naruto spoilers for chapter 942 and up 2ch every eveyone gets the real spoilers are no longer alode to post anything. They posted this

So unless someone lives in Japan and are scanning the JP issue of Naruto and then someone translates it. bye bye spoilers

No more spoilers for Chapter 942!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Now I'll NEVER learn how Naruto Jr deactivates Sasuke 3.0's Photon~shield!

Ockinga
04-20-2010, 07:17 PM

Now I'll NEVER learn how Naruto Jr deactivates Sasuke 3.0's Photon~shield!
No offense but do you think you're really clever or something? You always post weird things and half of them are off topic.`:|`:|`:|`:|`:|

Wooster
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
No offense but do you think you're really clever or something? You always post weird things and half of them are off topic.`:|`:|`:|`:|`:|
Yeah mrsticky stay on topic, stay on topic.

So zero, does this mean the scanaltors are dead too? Or are we just have to read online and actually be shocked every week.

I know the horrors.`:shock:

Zazuro
04-20-2010, 07:23 PM

Uhm...dude..where'd you get that avatar..... NVM!!! when did we get new avatars?!?!?!(off topic note here)

(On-topic)

I dislike this situation.

Ockinga
04-20-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm thinking someone else will take up the cause, get a way with it for a while, be shut down and then someone will find a very clever way to work the system. We're also a little foolish if no one ever saw this coming. I mean there has been pirate wars for just about every type of media there is.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah mrsticky stay on topic, stay on topic.

So zero, does this mean the scanaltors are dead too? Or are we just have to read online and actually be shocked every weak.

I know the horrors.`:shock:Tuse day dude hasn't posted yet. So maybe no chapter this week unless Ohana pulls through

Now I'll NEVER learn how Naruto Jr deactivates Sasuke 3.0's Photon~shield!you got that right, no spoiler for chapter 942 XD

People are complaing on 2ch like so

「週刊少年ジャンプ」最新号に、読者に対する異例の「お願い」文が掲載された。
漫画のコピーがネットに溢れ、「漫画家の魂を深く傷つける」状態になっているため違法行為はやめてほしい、 というものだ。

漫画の違法アップロードは2007年頃から急増。同年5月にはファイル交換ソフト「ウィニー」を使ってアッ プロードしたとして逮捕者が出た。
発売日の4日前にアップしたものもあり「早く手に入るのを自慢したかった」などと犯行理由を語 っている。
これ以降も「ウィニー」を使った逮捕者が相次いだが、現在は動画投稿サイト「ユーチューブ」などにも新作が アップされるようになってしまった。
雑誌発売日より先にアップされるケース珍しくない

動画投稿サイト「ユーチューブ」内で検索すると「少年週刊ジャンプ」の人気連載「ワンピース」や「ナルト」 など多数の漫画がアップされている。
きれいにスキャンされ、音楽付きのものもあれば、ケータイで雑誌のページを撮影しただけのもあ る。
新作が雑誌の発売日より先にアップされるケースが珍しくない事態になっている。「少年ジャンプ」最新号は2 010年4月19日発売だったが、
その2日前に「ワンピース」の新作が複数出ていた。その一つは2 日間で約50万のアクセスがあった。

集英社はこうした事態を重く見て「週刊少年ジャンプ」最新号の巻末と自社サイトに「読者の皆さまへ」と題す る文を掲載した、というわけだ。
そこには概ねこんな内容が書かれていた。

ネット上には漫画を不正コピーしたものがあふれていて、違法行為に当たるのは当然だが、一方で、漫画家の表 現活動を傷つけている。
こうした不正コピーを発見するたびに漫画家と話し合いながらあらゆる策を講じてきたが、残念ながらそのすべ てには対応し切れてはいない。

そして、

「読者の皆様にお願いです。ネット上にある不正コピーは、漫画文化、漫画家の権利、そして何より、漫画家の 魂を深く傷つけるものです。
それらすべて法に触れる行為であるということを、今一度、ご理解ください」としている。

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 07:36 PM

Yes I do find myself quite clever but I suppose that's the same reason everyone else finds me an idiot. Nevertheless I was on topic.

Zerosameri made the honest mistake of saying it was chapter 942
and so I was poking fun at that mistake. Of course he meant to
write chapter 492. Of course that's half the joke.

I do post weird things and probably most of them are off topic.
Of course I try to keep things that are really off topic in the off topic
section. However most of the time what I write has something to
do with either what someone else wrote or the subject at hand.

Vivi
04-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Tuse day dude hasn't posted yet. So maybe no chapter this week unless Ohana pulls through

People are complaing on 2ch like so

「週刊少年ジャンプ」最新号に、読者に対する異例の「お願い」文が掲載された。
漫画のコピーがネットに溢れ、「漫画家の魂を深く傷つける」状態になっているため違法行為はやめてほしい、 というものだ。

漫画の違法アップロードは2007年頃から急増。同年5月にはファイル交換ソフト「ウィニー」を使ってアッ プロードしたとして逮捕者が出た。
発売日の4日前にアップしたものもあり「早く手に入るのを自慢したかった」などと犯行理由を語 っている。
これ以降も「ウィニー」を使った逮捕者が相次いだが、現在は動画投稿サイト「ユーチューブ」などにも新作が アップされるようになってしまった。
雑誌発売日より先にアップされるケース珍しくない

動画投稿サイト「ユーチューブ」内で検索すると「少年週刊ジャンプ」の人気連載「ワンピース」や「ナルト」 など多数の漫画がアップされている。
きれいにスキャンされ、音楽付きのものもあれば、ケータイで雑誌のページを撮影しただけのもあ る。
新作が雑誌の発売日より先にアップされるケースが珍しくない事態になっている。「少年ジャンプ」最新号は2 010年4月19日発売だったが、
その2日前に「ワンピース」の新作が複数出ていた。その一つは2 日間で約50万のアクセスがあった。

集英社はこうした事態を重く見て「週刊少年ジャンプ」最新号の巻末と自社サイトに「読者の皆さまへ」と題す る文を掲載した、というわけだ。
そこには概ねこんな内容が書かれていた。

ネット上には漫画を不正コピーしたものがあふれていて、違法行為に当たるのは当然だが、一方で、漫画家の表 現活動を傷つけている。
こうした不正コピーを発見するたびに漫画家と話し合いながらあらゆる策を講じてきたが、残念ながらそのすべ てには対応し切れてはいない。

そして、

「読者の皆様にお願いです。ネット上にある不正コピーは、漫画文化、漫画家の権利、そして何より、漫画家の 魂を深く傷つけるものです。
それらすべて法に触れる行為であるということを、今一度、ご理解ください」としている。

Trans:
Shueisha and SJ pleasing that People stop.
Shueisha will search on youtube for illegal ones.
Bla Bla Bla its not right.
Hurts the Mangakas soul.
State wants to do something.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Trans:
Hurts the Mangakas soul.

You mean pleading?

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Trans:
Hurts the Mangakas soul.
That basicaly it. Also some else is add more to the statment on this matter

集英社広報室は不正コピーに関する読者へのお願いを掲載した理由を、
PR Shueisha published the reason for our readers asked about illegal copying,

「弊社の取り組みと姿勢を読者の皆さまにご理解いただきたく掲載したものです。読者の皆さまの変わらぬご支 援をお願い致します」Itadakitaku are posted to all my readers to understand our commitment and attitude. Thank you for your continued support of all readers.

と説明している。
Are explained.

漫画家は雑誌から離れ、ネットに向かう?
Apart from the magazine Mangaka, toward the net?

ネット上の不正コピーが実際の漫画雑誌や単行本の売れ行きにどれくらい影響を及ぼしているのかは、はっきり わかっていない。
What is how much influence the sales of magazines and manga's are piracy on the net really is unclear.
「ワンピース」のコピーは大量にアップされているものの、最新の57巻は国内での記録を塗り替え、初版で3 00万部を達成。累計部数も1億8560万部になった。
One Piece, but a copy of which is up a lot of volume, the latest record number 57 in the country, 300 million achieved in the first edition. One thousand copies were also 856 billion total circulation.
出版社の中には違法でもPR効果が期待できる、と考えるところも出てきた。例えばアニメの「らき☆すた」「 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱」。
Publishers are also illegal in PR effects can be expected, I think came out well. Anime such as
海外でも DVDが売れるのは「ユーチューブ」などにアップされた事が大きい、とし、角川書店グループは条件付きで「 違法アップロード」を認めている。
Lucky ☆ Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The DVD will sell well overseas, YouTube has been up and great things, and that is conditional Kadokawa Group "illegal uploads," has been recognized.
漫画雑誌の出版社もPR効果はあると認識してはいる。ただ、それ以上に大きな問題を抱えている のだという。
ITジャーナリストの井上トシユキさんによれば、現在の漫画雑誌の出版社にとって脅威なのは電子書籍であり 、
それが今回の問題に大きく関わっている、と指摘する。
PR comic book publishers are aware that there There have been some effect. However, it would have a bigger problem than that. According to Toshi Yuki Inoue IT journalist, a threat to the current Manga publishers and e-booksThe issue is a big part of it, he said.
漫画家の稼ぎの元は単行本。それが違法アップで売れなくなっている。
打開策として、新作を自身のホームページで発表する人も出始めた。
収入が確保できるならば、「最初から掲載はネットでも構わない」という漫画家も増えつつある。
Earnings from the comic book cartoonist. That it is illegal to sell up.As a way out, and people are starting to announce their new product website.If the income is secured, "No matter, from the start on the net" is also a growing number of Mangaka.
「つまり出版社は、自分の雑誌に漫画家をつなぎ止めることが難しくなってきている。
   仮に、どこかのネット企業が原稿料を高く設定し、ウエブで『漫画雑誌』を作る、などということを始め たら、漫画業界の構造が一変することもありえます」
This means that publishers are becoming difficult to tie his magazine Mangaka. Suppose firms set a high net charge manuscript somewhere in the web Manga magazine make a start like that, but can be used to transform the structure of the Mnaga industry
井上さんは今回集英社が出した読者への「お願い」文についてこう解説する。
Mr. Inoue is to put the Shueisha readers this "please," he says about sentences.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 07:52 PM

「弊社の取り組みと姿勢を読者の皆さまにご理解いただきたく掲載したものです。読者の皆さまの変わらぬご支 援をお願い致します」

と説明している。

漫画家は雑誌から離れ、ネットに向かう?

Just wondering Zero, where do you find this Japanese text?

garra12345
04-20-2010, 07:53 PM
oh my god i want to kill him is he on this forum.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Just wondering Zero, where do you find this Japanese text? this site. were I get some of my Naruto spoilers. 2ch the same place were NF gets there spoilers and the same place were Ohana NJA and that other guy post the Naruto spoilers. (http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1271769419/)

Vivi
04-20-2010, 07:58 PM

「弊社の取り組みと姿勢を読者の皆さまにご理解いただきたく掲載したものです。読者の皆さまの変わらぬご支 援をお願い致します」

と説明している。

漫画家は雑誌から離れ、ネットに向かう?

I feel like Sophie Neveu from Da Vinci Code here.=/

Nothing interesting really.

Shueisha Public Relations office is asking why Readers are posting Illegal Spoilers.

Toshi Yuki a Journalist says its a Major Threat to the Manga Business.
Then more its Illegal,Please dont do it.

Something about OP I didnt understood though.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 08:00 PM

Shueisha Public Relations office is asking why Readers are posting Illegal Spoilers.

Something about OP I didnt understood though. I never said/asked for you to translate it. You did it on your own will.

Edit: I just got done translating it line to line

Wooster
04-20-2010, 08:02 PM

Something about OP I didnt understood though.
I wonder how spoilers can be considered illegal. Wouldn't that be the same if this website prevent us from posting anything beyond what was in Shounen Jump.

Actually that still wouldn't be the same because it wouldn't be illegal just breaking site policy.

Ockinga
04-20-2010, 08:11 PM
I wonder how spoilers can be considered illegal. Wouldn't that be the same if this website prevent us from posting anything beyond what was in Shounen Jump.

Actually that still wouldn't be the same because it wouldn't be illegal just breaking site policy.
I guess you're right which would make pretty much the whole town bookstore illegal at least until they catch up. The Manga isn't that far behind. I have bought Manga before and I had a subscription to sj. I like having the hard copy, but if there is a way to see it faster I'll do it. I also buy anime, but until I am no longer a broke college student I won't pay for things i can get for free which they are trying to prevent because after all, it is illegal and they don't want to lose money even if mangakas already have alot of it.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 08:15 PM

Actually that still wouldn't be the same because it wouldn't be illegal just breaking site policy. well I am sure Viz knows what is happening with this matter at hand, that said then they would of made a thread saying Don't post any spoils for Naruto untill the SJ issue comes out in stores. If you do post spoilers you will get an IP Band if it conserns them and us. Hell if it was bigg enough this site may no longer be here or 90 of the threads will be gone.

Wooster
04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I guess you're right which would make pretty much the whole town bookstore illegal at least until they catch up. The Manga isn't that far behind. I have bought Manga before and I had a subscription to sj. I like having the hard copy, but if there is a way to see it faster I'll do it. I also buy anime, but until I am no longer a broke college student I won't pay for things i can get for free which they are trying to prevent because after all, it is illegal and they don't want to lose money even if mangakas already have alot of it.

well I am sure Viz knows what is happening with this matter at hand, that said then they would of made a thread saying if it conserns them and us. Hell if it was bigg enough this site may no longer be here or 90 of the threads will be gone.
Well that's exactly the point. I think we all pretty much buy Naruto when it's available. But essentially we are hyped by the spoilers and scans. They have every right to stop the websites if they so desire, but I don't think in the long run it helps them

I think it actually makes us more likely to buy the volumes when they are available. Like zero said 90% of threads would cease to exist without the scans. Viz didn't create the forums for kicks. They did to make advertisement and to study us.

We are their lab rats, but our drugs may have just dried up.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
well I am sure Viz knows what is happening with this matter at hand, that said then they would of made a thread saying if it conserns them and us. Hell if it was bigg enough this site may no longer be here or 90 of the threads will be gone.

Agreed. I'm wondering if this forum will die out if scans die out too.
That won't be fun. I like making up predictions and seeing what other
theories people have for the next chapters. I think it's almost more
fun than actually reading the chapter itself.

zerosameri
04-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Well that's exactly the point. I think we all pretty much buy Naruto when it's available. But essentially we are hyped by the spoilers and scans. They have every right to stop the websites if they so desire, but I don't think in the long run it helps them

I think it actually makes us more likely to buy the volumes when they are available. Like zero said 90% of threads would cease to exist without the scans. Viz didn't create the forums for kicks. They did to make advertisement and to study us.

We are their lab rats, but our drugs may have just dried up.
I buy the Naruto book when every there out, I buy the cards, and I get the SJ. So I'm sorta fine by read them on line because at least I'm saporting Kishi and not free loading with Naruto on line. They have no right to stop the spoilers in other countrys.

lets say the spoilers stop for every. then were screwed on making theorys unless someone goes through 491 cpaters and save every single page. Byebye 90% of the forum we had a good run.

Lab rats that need Naruto but no Naruto, but with late old Naruto. In other words giving a rate modly cheese (:lol: try to figure that out)

Wooster
04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Well according to The Site which cannot be named. The scans will be up as usual tomorrow. So no problem there. I am really fine with that. We will just have to be surprised tomorrow.

Braving new frontiers, I know.

Just no one tweet to Kube where you read his manga, okay. Or say you are from the future. That should solve all problems.