PDA

View Full Version : Neji vs. Rock Lee

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Who would win in a battle Neji or Rock Lee. :mrgreen: Enjoy!!!!

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM
If lee takes the weights off, LEE. If you can't see something cause it is so fast, you can't block it. Neji is not highly mobile.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 01:56 PM
I dunno about Shippuden, but PTS? Lee.

I am a Lee fan. Sue me if you disagree, but Lee is stronger.

We all know that Lee's very mobile. Seeing Lee's failed attempts to beat Neji, you can tell he was not using his speed at all. Lee could merely take off his weights and pwn Neji. Only thing Neji could do is rotation, and that takes more energy than running.

If by chance Neji can survive that, Lee could use Lotus. Unlike Gaara, he has no sand shell, so if Neji's grabbed, he's screwed.

The problem comes down to what happens to Neji after that. If Neji survives that, Lee would have a hard time. However, seeing as how he survived Gaara long enough to open gates, Neji wouldn't be much harder since he doesn't have much long range ninjutsu.

If Lee opens the gates, Neji's done.........he can't do anything. Neji's got no sand coffin, so Lee would have minor injuries, but would survive over all.

If Lee happened to get his hands on sake.........poor Neji.......

If he opened his gates and then took sake...........very poor Neji.........

Keira-chan
04-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Neji because his attacks are stronger and he can defend himself with ease

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Neji because his attacks are stronger and he can defend himself with ease

Stronger attacks? Excuse me?

Lee could beat the crap outta Naruto with a leaf whirlwind! Neji had to use so many gentle fist strikes to subdue Naruto before he used the nine-tailed fox. Stronger attacks? I think not.

And Neji defend himself? With rotation is about it, and Lee's not going to get hit by that 20 times in one battle. Lee has the better defense (speed), the way I see it.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Sigh........Lee is so underrated.

narutorocks
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
lee! he's so devoted and set on his goals.. that I think he would beat Neji.
Do you remember when he fought Gaara at the Chunin exam/??? before he got beatan Lee was sssooo fast!!! He could punch Neji before Neji could use his defense attack plam thing.

garraswerewolf
04-08-2009, 05:21 PM
most likely neji

Kisame
04-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Pre-timeskip- It was already stated Neji could win. His Kaiten could block all of Lee's attacks.

Post-timeskip- Not enough information.

Naruto
04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Pre-timeskip- It was already stated Neji could win. His Kaiten could block all of Lee's attacks.

I concur (trying to act smart)

AkiHoshi
04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
i completely agree. Lee is the best character. I love him!!

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 07:24 PM
most likely neji

How so? I explained how Neji WOULDN'T beat him.

Last I checked, Lee didn't use a fraction of his power or speed in the battles shown. Did you see Lee speedblitzing Neji? No, if he was and still got pwned, that would be one thing. But he wasn't, so you can't assume that Neji can Kaiten all of Lee's punches. He'd tire out before Lee. And Neji has NO counter to Hidden Lotus. Tell me exactly how he can survive that.

i completely agree. Lee is the best character. I love him!!

I know, right? xD

Kisame
04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Where did it say Lee only used a fraction of his power?

He could just use Kaiten, so Lee does.'t use Hidden Lotus on him.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 07:30 PM

Where did it show Lee using ANY of his power? If you watched, it simply showed Lee running and Neji pwning him. It wasn't even running, actually. More like a "Charge! I'm running in knowing I'm gonna die!" type of run. Lee was not using his full strength.

And Neji Kaiten Hidden Lotus? Where did you get that from? It's too fast for him to Kaiten. Lee's speed and the force of his hit will prove to be much stronger and faster than a Kaiten spin.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 07:32 PM

Where did it show Lee using ANY of his power? If you watched, it simply showed Lee running and Neji pwning him. It wasn't even running, actually. More like a "Charge! I'm running in knowing I'm gonna die!" type of run. Lee was not using his full strength.

And Neji Kaiten Hidden Lotus? Where did you get that from? It's too fast for him to Kaiten. Lee's speed and the force of his hit will prove to be much stronger and faster than a Kaiten spin.

Did it show that in the manga or was it anime only? If it was anime only it's filler.

Neji can Kaiten, so Lee doesn't get to use the move.

AkiHoshi
04-08-2009, 07:32 PM

*nod nod* uh huh!!! Lee can win!!!!!

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Did it show that in the manga or was it anime only? If it was anime only it's filler.

It's not like you can go by anything else.

Besides, Neji can't just Kaiten a Hidden Lotus. Lee literally disappeared from sight at first. He can't Kaiten out of nowhere.

And if Lee did happen to hit him? Neji would suffer........quite a lot.

You also forget Drunk/Loopy Fist. Lee'd be so crazy that Neji couldn't do anything.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM

It's not like you can go by anything else.

Besides, Neji can't just Kaiten a Hidden Lotus. Lee literally disappeared from sight at first. He can't Kaiten out of nowhere.

And if Lee did happen to hit him? Neji would suffer........quite a lot.

You also forget Drunk/Loopy Fist. Lee'd be so crazy that Neji couldn't do anything.

Prove it's from the manga, it does matter.

Lee wouldn't use hidden lotus at first, he only uses it to protect.

Where would Lee get sake?

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Prove that Lee used his full power first.

Did the topic say Lee was "in character" or in base form? It didn't, so Lee's Drunken Fist can be a factor.

And if Neji was so OMGWTFLOLROFLCOPTERWOW strong, I'm sure Lee WOULD open his gates to beat him.

Plus, Lee even said "Neji, I saved this move for you, but this is a sneak peek..." or something of the sort. Neji can't counter that once Lee gets kicking in that form.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 07:51 PM

Prove that Lee used his full power first.

Did the topic say Lee was "in character" or in base form? It didn't, so Lee's Drunken Fist can be a factor.

And if Neji was so OMGWTFLOLROFLCOPTERWOW strong, I'm sure Lee WOULD open his gates to beat him.

Plus, Lee even said "Neji, I saved this move for you, but this is a sneak peek..." or something of the sort. Neji can't counter that once Lee gets kicking in that form.

Tell me the chapter it showed Lee vs. Neji.

Where would he get the sake? The topic didn;t say he had sake, so a bottle just magically appears?

Now your saying Lee is going to defy Guy's orders without being drunk?

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 07:57 PM

Where would he get the sake? The topic didn;t say he had sake, so a bottle just magically appears?

I'm too lazy to search for the chapter, but I know that Lee was not using his full strength when they showed it.

All of Lee's abilities are taken into account in a discussion like this. If they said "No Drunken Fist", that would be one thing. But it didn't.

Lee uses Hidden Lotus to protect his ninja way. If Neji's about to kill him, he WILL use Hidden Lotus.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:00 PM

I'm too lazy to search for the chapter, but I know that Lee was not using his full strength when they showed it.

All of Lee's abilities are taken into account in a discussion like this. If they said "No Drunken Fist", that would be one thing. But it didn't.

Lee uses Hidden Lotus to protect his ninja way. If Neji's about to kill him, he WILL use Hidden Lotus.

If you don't tell me discard that point because you have no evidence to back it up.

Where's the sake come from? So now Lee gets to use it a anytime.

They didn't say the opponent had to kill the other person.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
I want to make this argument more interesting because i love both characters and both of u are making awesome points but in naruto volume 10 chapter 84 in the flashback section it has lee falling on the ground and neji has one arm up and he isn't even hurt but that was when lee was week and he didnt master either lotus!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I want to make this argument more interesting because i love both characters and both of u are making awesome points but in naruto volume 10 chapter 84 in the flashback section it has lee falling on the ground and neji has one arm up and he isn't even hurt but that was when lee was week and he didnt master either lotus!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I chacked it wasn't there.

Nevermind I saw it, but It's when they're kids.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:07 PM
If you don't tell me discard that point because you have no evidence to back it up.

Naruto_Kyubi just stated the point. When Lee learned Lotus, he was wearing the green suit, while he had his old outfit in the scene. That's all I really remembered.

I've already stated that all of Lee's abilities come into factor.

With Lee's determination, Neji will HAVE to kill Lee to beat him. Too bad (for Neji) that won't happen.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Are u sure i have the book right in front of me its Naruto Volume 10 chapter 84 pg. 54 and its Guy's flashback during the battle between Lee and Gaara :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:11 PM

Naruto_Kyubi just stated the point. When Lee learned Lotus, he was wearing the green suit, while he had his old outfit in the scene. That's all I really remembered.

I've already stated that all of Lee's abilities come into factor.

With Lee's determination, Neji will HAVE to kill Lee to beat him. Too bad (for Neji) that won't happen.

Where does the sake bottle come from? Plus it just makes his style more upredictible. If he comes to close Neji can just use Kaiten. Neji kept up with kn0 Naruto who's faster than regular Naruto who kept up with Sasuke after he copied Lee's speed.

Lee lost and he's still alive.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Where does the sake bottle come from? Plus it just makes his style more upredictible. If he comes to close Neji can just use Kaiten. Neji kept up with kn0 Naruto who's faster than regular Naruto who kept up with Sasuke after he copied Lee's speed.

The sake bottle is taken into account the same way Choji's colored pills are. In a Choji battle, those are taken into account too.

If Lee can put up a fight with Kimimaro with Drunken Fist (and Kimi>Neji), what better can Neji do?

That wasn't 0TK Naruto. It was normal Naruto boosted with 9T chakra. It wasn't the same as the 0TK who fought Haku.

Naruto didn't "Keep up" with Sasuke unless Sasuke didn't use Sharingan, or Naruto had 1 Tail.

You've given me no reason to believe Neji>Lee.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:32 PM

The sake bottle is taken into account the same way Choji's colored pills are. In a Choji battle, those are taken into account too.

If Lee can put up a fight with Kimimaro with Drunken Fist (and Kimi>Neji), what better can Neji do?

That wasn't 0TK Naruto. It was normal Naruto boosted with 9T chakra. It wasn't the same as the 0TK who fought Haku.

Naruto didn't "Keep up" with Sasuke unless Sasuke didn't use Sharingan, or Naruto had 1 Tail.

You've given me no reason to believe Neji>Lee.

Naruto had kyuubi's eyes and he kept up with Sasuke at the hospital rooftoop in base mode.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Of course he can keep up with base Sasuke in Kyuubi mode..........didn't I say that?

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Of course he can keep up with base Sasuke in Kyuubi mode..........didn't I say that?

Naruto was in base mode.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:34 PM
You said he was in Kyubi mode and then base mode. What are you referring to?

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:37 PM
You said he was in Kyubi mode and then base mode. What are you referring to?

He was in Kn0 when he fough neji and Neji kept up with him.

He was in base mode when he fought Sasuke who copied Lee's speed and kept up with him.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:37 PM
^But Sasuke wasn't using Lee-level speed in that battle.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:39 PM
^But Sasuke wasn't using Lee-level speed in that battle.

You don't have proof to back this up.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey, so i was just plating Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 and i put Neji up against Lee then Lee up against Neji but its just a game. Oh, and since i helped lee's cause its only fair if i help neji 2. Its important not to forget the chakra points because if lee wre to get one of his chakra points pressed he can say goodbye to his chakra!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey, so i was just plating Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 and i put Neji up against Lee then Lee up against Neji but its just a game. Oh, and since i helped lee's cause its only fair if i help neji 2. Its important not to forget the chakra points because if lee wre to get one of his chakra points pressed he can say goodbye to his chakra!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, he will be like Naruto when he couldn't move, but the difference is Lee doesn't have a demon, so he'll say down.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:46 PM

Oh yes I do.

Look at Sasuke. Was he moving fast at all? Know, he was easily visible. He was using his old fighting speed, if anything. Do you see him dashing through as if he was teleporting like Lee? No, he wasn't. Much, much slower.

And Naruto-Kyubi, you have a good point. But if Neji can't catch Lee, he can't hit a chakra point. Which means Neji's moves are useless.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah, he will be like Naruto when he couldn't move, but the difference is Lee doesn't have a demon, so he'll say down.

Lee's speed>Neji's speed

What good is chakra sealing if you can't HIT the person you're trying to seal?

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:48 PM

Oh yes I do.

Look at Sasuke. Was he moving fast at all? Know, he was easily visible. He was using his old fighting speed, if anything. Do you see him dashing through as if he was teleporting like Lee? No, he wasn't. Much, much slower.

And Naruto-Kyubi, you have a good point. But if Neji can't catch Lee, he can't hit a chakra point. Which means Neji's moves are useless.

How can you see how fast they are moving in the manga.

The anime isn't always accurate.

Naruto-Kyuubi
That is true lee has a great amount of speed so if Neji can't catch him it doesnt matter about lee's chakra points!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame

Lee's speed>Neji's speed

What good is chakra sealing if you can't HIT the person you're trying to seal?

He uses Kaiten and Lee can't hit him as well.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Kisame also states a good point Neji's rotation is his ultimate defense and im not sure if lee would be able to figure out Neji's blind spot!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:52 PM

So because it's the anime, you don't accept it.

You can't really make an argument saying the anime is completely inaccurate. So what if you don't think the anime is "accurate"? Plus, it shows Lee dashing through at fast speed. Does it show dash movement in Sasuke's battle with Naruto? No, it doesn't. No super fast dash marks around him to show that. Good day sir.

And don't even say that Neji is faster than Lee. That's extremely wrong if you do say that.

And Neji can't just spam Rotation forever. He'll run out of chakra before Lee. Lee won't run right in like some idiot.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 08:54 PM
When you talk about the battle between Naruto and Sasuke is that the battle on the rooftop or the battle at the Final Valley?!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 08:58 PM
He meant rooftop.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM

So because it's the anime, you don't accept it.

You can't really make an argument saying the anime is completely inaccurate. So what if you don't think the anime is "accurate"? Plus, it shows Lee dashing through at fast speed. Does it show dash movement in Sasuke's battle with Naruto? No, it doesn't. No super fast dash marks around him to show that. Good day sir.

And don't even say that Neji is faster than Lee. That's extremely wrong if you do say that.

And Neji can't just spam Rotation forever. He'll run out of chakra before Lee. Lee won't run right in like some idiot.

Anime isn't the manga which is accurate.

Neji isn't faster, but he could hit Lee.

Neji doesn't have to spam them, he just has to blok him long enough to get an opening.

Let's just end the debate. I believe in what Lee said about him being weaker and you believe he's stronger. We aren't going to changer our minds.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh I can debate for hours more........

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh, thanks i think ill have to agree with lee that sasuke wasn't moving very fast but if it was at the final valley he was moving at full speed. OH and check out my post called Naruto battle royal game (i want to get some feedback on it)!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh I can debate for hours more........

What's the point. I'm not going to change my mind nor you.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Honestly both of you make amazing points and the reason i made this neji vs lee post was because i believe that both of these characters are worthy opponents and they are also rivals!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:05 PM
I had fun with the debate.......if it ends now, I'll be sad =/

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I had fun with the debate.......if it ends now, I'll be sad =/

Guess we can continue as long as there are now hard feeling.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Meh, even if we do end this and decide they're equal, there are more debates anyway :P

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Meh, even if we do end this and decide they're equal, there are more debates anyway :P

So we agree on a tie at least.

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
The thing i love about these forums is that die-hard naruto fans can show both sides about what they think. i usually dont know meet any people that like naruto but this place is different. Its funny i prefer neji as a character yet i also blieve that Lee could win mostly because i was playing ultimate ninja 4 and when lee goes into hidden lotus mode it is one of the cheapest moves in the game because his attack is boosted and you can't even see him, but its fun. Although Usually they end up as ties because both sides make good points!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:14 PM
The thing i love about these forums is that die-hard naruto fans can show both sides about what they think. i usually dont know meet any people that like naruto but this place is different. Its funny i prefer neji as a character yet i also blieve that Lee could win mostly because i was playing ultimate ninja 4 and when lee goes into hidden lotus mode it is one of the cheapest moves in the game because his attack is boosted and you can't even see him, but its fun. Although Usually they end up as ties because both sides make good points!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's a game.

Anyways I agree it's interesting reading other people's thoughts.

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah, it was a great debate.

Hey Kisame and Naruto-Kyuubi, wanna be on my friends list?

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah, it was a great debate.

Hey Kisame and Naruto-Kyuubi, wanna be on my friends list?

Sure, I'll add you.

Hope we can have more debates. :mrgreen:

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Yea sure ill be on your friend list, Kisame what about you.!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Yea sure ill be on your friend list, Kisame what about you.!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sure :mrgreen:

Vidda Hatake
04-08-2009, 09:21 PM
That's a game.

Anyways I agree it's interesting reading other people's thoughts.

Yes, it is very interesting to hear what others have to say. Sometimes you may not agree with them, but their ideas may lead to new ideas for you as well. You never know. Opposites often attract...

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Awesome. oh both of you thanks for making my post 7 pgs. long and like 60 posts its my recordn lol!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Lol this was a good, long debate.

Thanks for making the topic for it! It was fun :D

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-08-2009, 09:23 PM
No problem anything for Naruto and other Naruto fans like me!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

C4 Karura
06-24-2009, 06:45 PM
I dunno about Shippuden, but PTS? Lee.

I am a Lee fan. Sue me if you disagree, but Lee is stronger.

We all know that Lee's very mobile. Seeing Lee's failed attempts to beat Neji, you can tell he was not using his speed at all. Lee could merely take off his weights and pwn Neji. Only thing Neji could do is rotation, and that takes more energy than running.

If by chance Neji can survive that, Lee could use Lotus. Unlike Gaara, he has no sand shell, so if Neji's grabbed, he's screwed.

The problem comes down to what happens to Neji after that. If Neji survives that, Lee would have a hard time. However, seeing as how he survived Gaara long enough to open gates, Neji wouldn't be much harder since he doesn't have much long range ninjutsu.

If Lee opens the gates, Neji's done.........he can't do anything. Neji's got no sand coffin, so Lee would have minor injuries, but would survive over all.

If Lee happened to get his hands on sake.........poor Neji.......

If he opened his gates and then took sake...........very poor Neji.........

People keep on saying "PTS". What does that mean?

Kisame
06-24-2009, 06:46 PM
People keep on saying "PTS". What does that mean?

Pre Time Skip.

Pain<>
06-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Rock Lee FTW.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Neji would win.

C4 Karura
06-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Pre Time Skip.

Thanks!

Skylar
06-25-2009, 06:13 AM
Rock Lee............................

Matthewkyle1
06-25-2009, 02:28 PM
exactly thank you

kakashi842
06-25-2009, 02:30 PM
i think that even though rocklee is fast neji has him beat with the byakugan and palm rotation

Darkest-Yang
06-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Neji would win since Lee is always trying to surpass Neji it means neji is better

C4 Karura
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Neji!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninjaslayer15
06-25-2009, 04:19 PM
neji wins

jounin
06-25-2009, 04:21 PM
rock lee because hes to fast for neji and the gates

mangagirl
06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
lee never gives up but i think neji would win

Miles Edgeworth
06-25-2009, 05:05 PM
And how will Neji hit a 6th gate lee? By "shooting his lazah BWAAHHHHH!!!!"? I don't think so.