PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: your ideas for UNS2

Pages : [1] 2

hidan#1
04-18-2010, 01:54 PM
This thread is just for peoples ideas for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and how you would better the game if you could. Your ideas on the online mode, game play, story arc and any other ideas or things i missed that you want to put up on this thread. Also any news that comes out please put up.

Empath Of Pain
04-18-2010, 02:46 PM
I think they should give the characters more than one ultimate. One was not enough. Not to mention, they should have it where you can use more than one jutsu and ultimate in battle. At least two of both you can use in battle, two jutsu, and two ultimates, or just more jutsu and one ultimate which is there most killer move. Idk... lol

But another thing is giving characters their signature jutsu, like Tsunade's true awakening jutsu where she releases her seal. That was absent from the first game. As for Pain, I hope they give him his gravity manipulating abilities, Sherei Tensei, Banshō Ten'i, and all that good stuff. Make the other Pain's support characters.

Mikahel
04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
I dont think they should have more than one Ultimate justsu otherwise whats the point of having an ultimate. However it would be good if they could use 2-3 jutsu/ninjutsu and 1 ultimate.

Empath Of Pain
04-18-2010, 03:02 PM
I dont think they should have more than one Ultimate justsu otherwise whats the point of having an ultimate. However it would be good if they could use 2-3 jutsu/ninjutsu and 1 ultimate.I agree. I just gave a rough idea lol. But, that is what I was aiming for, more jutsu and an ultimate that is truly their best moves. And keep the awakenings the same in terms of changing the characters move set up. Like when, Naruto is in awakening mode. That was awesome.

hidan#1
04-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Its just my opinion that they should have 2 ultimate jutus or one ultimate and one special jutus like I said on an other thread. No one has to agree with me its just my opinion I want it this way.

Empath Of Pain
04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Well I still think it sounds good. But may not be something to likely happen. But I think it is an interesting idea, still.

hidan#1
04-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I agree. I just gave a rough idea lol. But, that is what I was aiming for, more jutsu and an ultimate that is truly their best moves. And keep the awakenings the same in terms of changing the characters move set up. Like when, Naruto is in awakening mode. That was awesome.

Empath Of Pain you said on that thread that you agreed with my idea on this that they should have one ultimate and one special jutus.

Empath Of Pain
04-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Empath Of Pain you said on that thread that you agreed with my idea on this that they should have one ultimate and one special jutus.
Yea, but it's not too likely it would happen. But I like it. Then at the same time there would not be a real need for that if they had jutsu that had different levels of damage that are dealt out. That would be special enough for me. But I like both ideas, though.

hidan#1
04-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Why would it not happen I mean its possible.

Empath Of Pain
04-18-2010, 03:56 PM
It's possible, but I say it may not be likely because of the developers. Idk if they listen to the fans or not. But I do hope that they do some at least close to what we want.

Alex_BR
04-18-2010, 05:38 PM
My Ideas

1- Support Characters - Each char, as in UNS1, has 3 life bars, my idea is... instead of just coming in and using a justu, support chars should have 1 life bar, or 2 if you only pick one... for example... you pick Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura, when Naruto dies (or before if you want) you can pick one of the other two to fight the enemie... they will have normal quantity of chakra and power, but less hp and impossible to use ultimate jutsu... this would make strategy battles INSANE!

2- Limited Support Chars - Each char in the anime has its own friends, squads and etc... They should be limited to use their own friends in battle... for example: Itachi isnt orochimaru's friend... so its not possible to use him as his support... he would only be able to use Kisame and maybe some other akatsuki guys.

3- More Ninjustsus per Char - Triangle + Square = long range justu (if the char have one) Triangle + circle = close range jutsu (chidori, rasengan, combos...) triangle + triangle + circle = some jutsu you can unlock by doing something in the game (rasenshuriken for ex) and then the ultimate being Triangle 3 times...

4- Environment Interaction - Rocks you can hide behind BUT can be broken, Trees you can climb, pits where you can toss your oponent so they lose some hp, and some more stuff...

5- More than 1 awakening mode - 3 bars hp = nothing, 2 bars hp = some strenght boost or transformation, 1 bar hp = the best transformation that char can do.

Well, thats what I have for now... =]

hidan#1
04-19-2010, 11:54 AM
I like ideas number 1 2 4 and 5 not really number 3 don't know how that would work

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Pretty cool ideas, and it would be awesomely epic to see many of these ideas come to life.

jurrasenshuriken
04-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Pretty cool ideas, and it would be awesomely epic to see many of these ideas come to life.
Awesomely EPIC indeed

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
I see you like epic things. LoL, so do I, and it would be EPIC if at least some of our ideas made at least. Or they have done something similar to what we want. I'm hoping that none of the other, Pains are playable, as that would take up character slots. Just make em support characters and that's all.

jurrasenshuriken
04-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I see you like epic things. LoL, so do I, and it would be EPIC if at least some of our ideas made at least. Or they have done something similar to what we want. I'm hoping that none of the other, Pains are playable, as that would take up character slots. Just make em support characters and that's all.
i say either support or make them come in with combo attacks or even jutsu for that matter

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Yea, Jutsu and or as support characters, or combos. I don't want them to take up space. But I don't want them getting in the way of Shenrei Tensei, and Bansho Ten'nin.

jurrasenshuriken
04-19-2010, 12:51 PM
But I don't want them getting in the way of Shenrei Tensei, and Bansho Ten'nin.
true very true

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Hopefully they get that in, if so, I will bounce off the walls lol.

deidara#1
04-19-2010, 02:43 PM
If you played broken bond i think they should make it hard to do your ultimate jutus i don't want to play people online and have them do there ultimate jutus over and over again like broken bond you should have to load up a small bar then attack if you don't finsh it then the attack will not work. Also i made this thread I'm hidan#1 had to make a new user.

Mikahel
04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Are there any NUNS2 taking on bored what we sat

Hopefully they get that in, if so, I will bounce off the walls lol.
I'll tell u what would be epic and make me bounce off walls. The forth hokage as a playable character in NUNS2

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:02 PM
I know that some Ultimates were a bit difficult for me to use, like Neji and some others that were close range fighters. Idk if I would want it harder as I am not an advanced gamer at all lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Are there any NUNS2 taking on bored what we sat

I'll tell u what would be epic and make me bounce off walls. The forth hokage as a playable character in NUNS2Idk if they listen what we say or not, but I just hope they don't disappoint.

And if the Fourth is playable, that would be incredible lol.

Mikahel
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Idk if they listen what we say or not, but I just hope they don't disappoint.

And if the Fourth is playable, that would be incredible lol.

They definately wont dissapoint because of these 3 reason:
1. We already know it will be tweaked and improved to be better than the first installment.
2. It's gonna be Shippuden this time
3. It has already been confirmed that it is going up to the pain invation arc and they have already announced Sage Naruto(the first Naruto game he will ever be in) 5 months before it's being released.

So who knows how much more things will be announced over these 5 months. There might even be more arc.

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:25 PM
You're very right. I have little worry, but I don't wanna get my hopes up too, too high lol. but I go have high hopes, though.

Must be something bigger to come if this has been revealed so soon.

Mikahel
04-19-2010, 03:37 PM
You're very right. I have little worry, but I don't wanna get my hopes up too, too high lol. but I go have high hopes, though.

Must be something bigger to come if this has been revealed so soon.

Who knows what is still in store. I'm really hoping for co-op play/battles offline and online. A battle of 3 on 3 with your friends and other opponents online.

Mikahel
04-19-2010, 03:43 PM
BINGO!!! I JUST GOT AN IDEA:

Online Clans:
Being able to create a clan and name it. Then you get people or friends to join your clan and play co-op battles against other clans online in order to advance to higher ranks all the way to the top division (S rank maybe)..

Just an idea. If anyone likes it they can add more to it if they want.

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
It's anyone's guess what all is going to be in this game, so far it looks like they have some real good things in store. Seeing how they have revealed some juicy info with the characters. This is really something.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
My Ideas

1- Support Characters - Each char, as in UNS1, has 3 life bars, my idea is... instead of just coming in and using a justu, support chars should have 1 life bar, or 2 if you only pick one... for example... you pick Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura, when Naruto dies (or before if you want) you can pick one of the other two to fight the enemie... they will have normal quantity of chakra and power, but less hp and impossible to use ultimate jutsu... this would make strategy battles INSANE!

2- Limited Support Chars - Each char in the anime has its own friends, squads and etc... They should be limited to use their own friends in battle... for example: Itachi isnt orochimaru's friend... so its not possible to use him as his support... he would only be able to use Kisame and maybe some other akatsuki guys.

3- More Ninjustsus per Char - Triangle + Square = long range justu (if the char have one) Triangle + circle = close range jutsu (chidori, rasengan, combos...) triangle + triangle + circle = some jutsu you can unlock by doing something in the game (rasenshuriken for ex) and then the ultimate being Triangle 3 times...

4- Environment Interaction - Rocks you can hide behind BUT can be broken, Trees you can climb, pits where you can toss your oponent so they lose some hp, and some more stuff...

5- More than 1 awakening mode - 3 bars hp = nothing, 2 bars hp = some strenght boost or transformation, 1 bar hp = the best transformation that char can do.

Well, thats what I have for now... =]All are awesome but #1 is the best, in my opinion. And it would be better if it was like DBZ: BT2 and 3 where you can switch characters (support)

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM

Online Clans:
Being able to create a clan and name it. Then you get people or friends to join your clan and play co-op battles against other clans online in order to advance to higher ranks all the way to the top division (S rank maybe)..

Just an idea. If anyone likes it they can add more to it if they want.Interesting, that sounds like it could be pretty cool. But the question is. Is that really what it is? lol

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
All are awesome but #1 is the best, in my opinion. And it would be better if it was like DBZ: BT2 and 3 where you can switch characters (support)You know, that could actually work, and would be awesome.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-19-2010, 03:49 PM
You know, that could actually work, and would be awesome.
Thx and be better to the story. Like....uhhh....just an example, but the battle between Hidan and Kakuzu vs. Shikamaru and Asuma. They can both battle instead of just being support. I hated that in Storm 1

Empath Of Pain
04-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Well they are making, what they call 'tweaks' to the support system where you can now do combos with the support characters. But I get what you mean though. And you're welcome.

deidara#1
04-19-2010, 05:28 PM

Online Clans:

Just an idea. If anyone likes it they can add more to it if they want.

I like the whole idea I always wanted to create my own ninja like every game out to day you can create a player I also wanted to create a story for that player, but I have only seen that on one game before.

Blah.
04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
I really like the environmental interaction and the online ideas. Those are good.

Now, I think they should make a more advanced style of gameplay and leave the original style for new users available as an option.why i say this is because i think a larger roster of jutsu should be usable in battle,but not only that,i think powerful techniques should be as powerful as they are and not be able to be used like an infinite amount of times because its just not "realistic".

my thoughts are perhaps implementing specific modes in battle. for example,taijutsu mode, genjutsu mode, and ninjutsu mode. I know some ppl will read this and question the reality of this but it makes sense. example,when kakashi is fighting it is very clear when he is engaged in hand to hand combat as it is also very evident when he is about to use a ninjutsu; he stands from a short distance away and performs the hand seals or stance necessary to use the technique. given, certain tech. are more powerful than others and require more hand seals. why take away from the "fairness" of the game and put a move like water dragon jutsu on par with a move like that basic fireball jutsu move(ie b-rank and c-rank). Yes, there are alot of hand signs involved, but the mastery of the technique of the person in the game, should correlate to the mastery of the controls of the user. I think that makes total sense. keep in mind that kakashi's water dragon jutsu would be different than say tobirama's because of their individual mastery since tobirama only needed to use one hand seal.

Taijutsu Mode=R3 Click
Genjutsu Mode=L3 Click
Ninjutsu Mode=L3+R3 Click(Below)

Bird=L1+Triangle Boar=L1+Square Dog=L1+Circle Dragon=L1+X Ox=R1+Triangle Tiger=R1+Square Serpent=R1+Circle Rat=R1+X Horse=L1+R1+Triangle Monkey=L1+R1+Square Hare=L1+R1+Circle Ram=L1+R1+X Of course its not limited to this, I just went in order.
Then depending on their summons, summoning jutsus can be L2+any button.
Moves such as Rasengan can be thrown into the directional pad(since I feel items are unnecessary) or into the summons since most characters don't have a billion summons. lol. then you can rotate the sticks to simulate the shape manipulation and charge the jutsu but now im just getting ahead of myself. R2 should be left out of this aspect of it since substitution jutsu accounts for that button.

I definitely feel that button combinations and mastery of the controls would heighten the intensity of gameplay as well as add an element to the game that would be appreciated since I really hate the button mashing. No skill is involved in that, and I want skill and strategy to be involved!!

I haven't really thought over taijutsu or genjutsu mode but I imagine taijutsu mode to accomodate high speed combat, and characters like Lee, Sakura, or Guy Sensei. Requiring a list of combos and attacks specific to the characters and their proficiency in that field, as well as nintaijutsu where their attacks use chakra to enhance its strength. I remember an old game "Dead Or Alive" that had an interesting set of moves list that somewhat depict what im talking about.

Genjutsu mode could finally show off certain characters prowess in that department. For example, Kurenai, Itachi. By putting in a mode like this, Itachi for ex., can use a full array of jutsu as he should. Tsukuyomi etc.

By this, that whole, "Ultimate Jutsu" thing would be out of the picture. Plus, there was nothing ultimate about them anyways. And too, controls would essentially be the same with everything I said as you can click out of ninjutsu mode by clicking L3+R3 again. Obviously though, controls would have to be adjusted...

SO PLEASEE!!! Chime in with your thoughts on this. It all seems like a great idea in my head. I want to know if its not.

Also, I feel like attributes and transformations should be a feature of the game. Like, there is no way Ino should be able to fight on par with Itachi. But through transformations, their stats could be heightened (ie Naruto's sage mode). I thought awakening mode was a good idea but it limited characters. Characters like naruto should be able to transform as in a normal battle. like,there is no way regular naruto stands a chance against pain. ya kno?

OH! and techniques that actually have lasting effects or hurt the user.....should actually hurt or have lasting effects on the user!!!!

Ok.im done. i wrote too much.

Alex_BR
04-19-2010, 07:30 PM
All are awesome but #1 is the best, in my opinion. And it would be better if it was like DBZ: BT2 and 3 where you can switch characters (support)

that's where i took this idea from... =]

Alex_BR
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
I really like the environmental interaction and the online ideas. Those are good.

Now, I think they should make a more advanced style of gameplay and leave the original style for new users available as an option.why i say this is because i think a larger roster of jutsu should be usable in battle,but not only that,i think powerful techniques should be as powerful as they are and not be able to be used like an infinite amount of times because its just not "realistic".

my thoughts are perhaps implementing specific modes in battle. for example,taijutsu mode, genjutsu mode, and ninjutsu mode. I know some ppl will read this and question the reality of this but it makes sense. example,when kakashi is fighting it is very clear when he is engaged in hand to hand combat as it is also very evident when he is about to use a ninjutsu; he stands from a short distance away and performs the hand seals or stance necessary to use the technique. given, certain tech. are more powerful than others and require more hand seals. why take away from the "fairness" of the game and put a move like water dragon jutsu on par with a move like that basic fireball jutsu move(ie b-rank and c-rank). Yes, there are alot of hand signs involved, but the mastery of the technique of the person in the game, should correlate to the mastery of the controls of the user. I think that makes total sense. keep in mind that kakashi's water dragon jutsu would be different than say tobirama's because of their individual mastery since tobirama only needed to use one hand seal.

Taijutsu Mode=R3 Click
Genjutsu Mode=L3 Click
Ninjutsu Mode=L3+R3 Click(Below)

Bird=L1+Triangle Boar=L1+Square Dog=L1+Circle Dragon=L1+X Ox=R1+Triangle Tiger=R1+Square Serpent=R1+Circle Rat=R1+X Horse=L1+R1+Triangle Monkey=L1+R1+Square Hare=L1+R1+Circle Ram=L1+R1+X Of course its not limited to this, I just went in order.
Then depending on their summons, summoning jutsus can be L2+any button.
Moves such as Rasengan can be thrown into the directional pad(since I feel items are unnecessary) or into the summons since most characters don't have a billion summons. lol. then you can rotate the sticks to simulate the shape manipulation and charge the jutsu but now im just getting ahead of myself. R2 should be left out of this aspect of it since substitution jutsu accounts for that button.

I definitely feel that button combinations and mastery of the controls would heighten the intensity of gameplay as well as add an element to the game that would be appreciated since I really hate the button mashing. No skill is involved in that, and I want skill and strategy to be involved!!

I haven't really thought over taijutsu or genjutsu mode but I imagine taijutsu mode to accomodate high speed combat, and characters like Lee, Sakura, or Guy Sensei. Requiring a list of combos and attacks specific to the characters and their proficiency in that field, as well as nintaijutsu where their attacks use chakra to enhance its strength. I remember an old game "Dead Or Alive" that had an interesting set of moves list that somewhat depict what im talking about.

Genjutsu mode could finally show off certain characters prowess in that department. For example, Kurenai, Itachi. By putting in a mode like this, Itachi for ex., can use a full array of jutsu as he should. Tsukuyomi etc.

By this, that whole, "Ultimate Jutsu" thing would be out of the picture. Plus, there was nothing ultimate about them anyways. And too, controls would essentially be the same with everything I said as you can click out of ninjutsu mode by clicking L3+R3 again. Obviously though, controls would have to be adjusted...

SO PLEASEE!!! Chime in with your thoughts on this. It all seems like a great idea in my head. I want to know if its not.

Also, I feel like attributes and transformations should be a feature of the game. Like, there is no way Ino should be able to fight on par with Itachi. But through transformations, their stats could be heightened (ie Naruto's sage mode). I thought awakening mode was a good idea but it limited characters. Characters like naruto should be able to transform as in a normal battle. like,there is no way regular naruto stands a chance against pain. ya kno?

OH! and techniques that actually have lasting effects or hurt the user.....should actually hurt or have lasting effects on the user!!!!

Ok.im done. i wrote too much.

waaaay too complicated bro... =/

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 02:29 PM
good ideas for what I could read.

Mikahel
04-20-2010, 03:25 PM
waaaay too complicated bro... =/
i agree, id rather just stick to the original fighting system tbh.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 03:30 PM
i agree, id rather just stick to the original fighting system tbh.Same here.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Ah okay. Yeah it is pretty complicated, but like any game it would take getting used to. I think more than anything, I just want to get rid of the button mashing and allow battle strategy to be a part of the game. I wish they would just do SOMETHING to make the game a bit more realistic because I felt that UNS put characters like Itachi, and Shikamaru because shikamaru's main strength is his tactical abilities, as itachi's is his genjutsu. I'm sure we all can agree on that one.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 03:50 PM
*put characters like Itachi, and Shikamaru at a disadvantage*

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 04:25 PM
I want a over all hard game a game that you can get stuck in one part because it is better and make you happier when you finally bet it.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
I want a over all hard game a game that you can get stuck in one part because it is better and make you happier when you finally bet it.

Yeah thats a good point. I just don't want the game to be too easy.and i think with that flippin essay i wrote earlier all that stuff would be just one way to cater to gamers seeking a more complicated style of gameplay like myself. then ppl that are just picking up the game actually have to play it to be good at it as experience equals skill.

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Like 3 years ago i bet ultimate ninja 3 for ps2 in one night I really really don't want that to happen to this game I don't want to have to wait so long just for a one night game.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
yeah exactly. and then too, if they dont do something to make the game more skillful playing online is going to suck because somebody new to the game would be able to pick it up and beat ranked ppl out of luck or by some perk,glitch, or cheat which would be really dumb. i just hope the game is fair.

soo are you going to be able to have two player stroy modes or missions or something like that? i thought i read that somewhere. if so,that would be amazing.

Mikahel
04-20-2010, 05:23 PM
I kind lf agree with you wanting the game to be more detailed and strategic but I also want a game that is not over complicated. Thats what I loved about Storm 1, it was simple. Dont forget its just a fighting/combat game. But im sure the developers are doing something to make it really good

Blah.
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah thats very true. then if they focus too much on making it complicated they will overlook the little things. As long as the developers make it harder than it was, then im happy. Like simple, just not too simple. as weird as it sounds i want to lose on insane every now and then. haha.

Alex_BR
04-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Meh... I dunno... a complicated game is one thing... a game that has hard key controls will not be rated well... I just think you idea aint that good cuz its hard to CONTROL u know... but if there was something like mini games of ninjutsu and stuff that would please you enough... battle must SEEM simple... so experienced players use it well... thats my opinion though...

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 08:01 PM
I would not want a hard to play game either. It's just appealing to me.

rasengan221257
04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
I would like the game not to be easy like beating it in a day or two but a game not too hard that would take forever

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Hard to play just means you wont win everytime and you wont bet the game in a day.

Alex_BR
04-20-2010, 08:10 PM
That'd be okay... you guys mean a long history mode that you can actually "lose" some fights like... jiraya vs pain (MUST BE SOMETHING EXTREMELY HARD) and some other fights in the anime... that would be just great =]

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah not winning all the time and having to actual try hard to win and bet the game.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Meh... I dunno... a complicated game is one thing... a game that has hard key controls will not be rated well... I just think you idea aint that good cuz its hard to CONTROL u know... but if there was something like mini games of ninjutsu and stuff that would please you enough... battle must SEEM simple... so experienced players use it well... thats my opinion though...

Yeah i get what you're sayin. just my thoughts on ways to beef up the gameplay so its more realistic. lol. like no doubt when naruto fought sasuke it was no cake walk. i dont want the game to be that way.

an idea related to your idea is maybe having battles in the story mode that have bonus conditions that are actually relevant. like attack high and defense high and beat him when actually you got destroyed in the show like ;););)? haha i feel like they should live up to an actual story mode. not make you battle in story mode simply for your own entertainment when it doesn't even match up with what really happened.like,it should follow the storyline somehow.

Alex_BR
04-20-2010, 09:24 PM
haha i feel like they should live up to an actual story mode. not make you battle in story mode simply for your own entertainment when it doesn't even match up with what really happened.like,it should follow the storyline somehow.

I dont get it.. huh?

KonohamaruHeaven
04-20-2010, 09:25 PM
in the story mode. the matches where the character loses should be endurance matches. Where your enemy has unlimted health and you have to last for a amount of time.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Now a fight with Pain is going to be hard either way it goes. He will likely summon his other Paths to assist in battle. I don't mind a game that's tough enough to own you in the more difficult fights. I just don't want a game that would flat out piss me off. As some people are not advanced gamers, such as myself, I'm only adept at gaming.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah thats a good idea. i just think the story mode would be better if you are actually participating in the story mode. not just following the story and having battles that don't even relate to what really happens if that makes sense.

like, i felt like all of those missions were sort of a waste of time-like the ppl that made the game were just trying to occupy you. they should customize the missions some, and not just have it in standard battle style EVERY time. it gets old. like the whole jumping thru the woods and boss battles were pretty good ideas.

BUT if they make me collect one more damn scroll...

Blah.
04-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Now a fight with Pain is going to be hard either way it goes. He will likely summon his other Paths to assist in battle. I don't mind a game that's tough enough to own you in the more difficult fights. I just don't want a game that would flat out piss me off. As some people are not advanced gamers, such as myself, I'm only adept at gaming.

I agree.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah thats a good idea. i just think the story mode would be better if you are actually participating in the story mode. not just following the story and having battles that don't even relate to what really happens if that makes sense.

like, i felt like all of those missions were sort of a waste of time-like the ppl that made the game were just trying to occupy you. they should customize the missions some, and not just have it in standard battle style EVERY time. it gets old. like the whole jumping thru the woods and boss battles were pretty good ideas.

BUT if they make me collect one more damn scroll...I could not agree more, man! I hated the repeating of old missions, with just more conditions. And omg! I hated that find Konohamaru crap! `#(

tmoney133
04-20-2010, 09:48 PM
I could not agree more, man! I hated the repeating of old missions, with just more conditions. And omg! I hated that find Konohamaru crap! `#(
the konohamaru thing was ok to me but thats because i thougt if i did it enough i would be able to beat the crap out of him.`!:)

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 09:50 PM
the konohamaru thing was ok to me but thats because i thougt if i did it enough i would be able to beat the crap out of him.`!:)Haha, I know I wanted to beat the crap out of him. it felt so repetitive! It felt so meaningless, like they just didn't know what else to do. The game as a whole was just one big rough copy of the real stuff to come like this new one.

KonohamaruHeaven
04-20-2010, 09:53 PM
What? *runs*

How would hidan work in this game. he leaves hisself open when he throw his weapon. They cant make him imortal in the game

Blah.
04-20-2010, 09:58 PM
What? *runs*

How would hidan work in this game. he leaves hisself open when he throw his weapon. They cant make him imortal in the game

Maybe he will magically be cut up into pieces whenever he runs out of health. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

But i thought the konohamaru stuff was alright just cuz i was super good at it, but like i said on one of these threads, they need to actually have us participate in the storyline and not just follow it. like seriously?!retarded bonus conditions!?lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Very interesting thought. I wonder how he works... Maybe they have him where his health continues to increase during battle? That could work, meaning you have to work hard to defeat him. But, make sure the health does not go up too fast.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 10:01 PM
maybe he will magically be cut up into pieces whenever he runs out of health. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

But i thought the konohamaru stuff was alright just cuz i was super good at it, but like i said on one of these threads, they need to actually have us participate in the storyline and not just follow it. Like seriously?!retarded bonus conditions!?lol.
lmao!!!

Blah.
04-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Haha, I know I wanted to beat the crap out of him. it felt so repetitive! It felt so meaningless, like they just didn't know what else to do. The game as a whole was just one big rough copy of the real stuff to come like this new one.

I truly hope this is the case. i mean thats why naruto ultimate ninja storm was called the naruto ps3 project. right?? hahaha. I just hope they fix all the kinks and make it even better.

Little mini games and stuff would be appreciated too. those were pretty cool in the ps2 games. they just need more stuff than story mode, battle mode, and options. i hate that collection crap too. waste of space in the disc.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I truly hope this is the case. i mean thats why naruto ultimate ninja storm was called the naruto ps3 project. right?? hahaha. I just hope they fix all the kinks and make it even better.

Little mini games and stuff would be appreciated too. those were pretty cool in the ps2 games. they just need more stuff than story mode, battle mode, and options. i hate that collection crap too. waste of space in the disc.It was like a project to me. There needs to be more story telling and even more epic music as well, though it was fun to listen to. And about more modes, there is now Online Mode haha. But I think there needs to be a, Practice Mode as well.

Blah.
04-20-2010, 10:20 PM
It was like a project to me. There needs to be more story telling and even more epic music as well, though it was fun to listen to. And about more modes, there is now Online Mode haha. But I think there needs to be a, Practice Mode as well.

HAHA yeah me too. practice and online would be much needed modes. thats true too! the music in that game got so annoying after i would be running around the village for a while collecting scrolls. lol.

are they allowed to put the music of the actual show into the game?
Could you imagine if they could put in the theme song openings and endings as well!?!?that would be ah-mazing. <--(i like the theme songs for the most part)

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 10:24 PM
HAHA yeah me too. practice and online would be much needed modes. thats true too! the music in that game got so annoying after i would be running around the village for a while collecting scrolls. lol.

are they allowed to put the music of the actual show into the game?
Could you imagine if they could put in the theme song openings and endings as well!?!?that would be ah-mazing. <--(i like the theme songs for the most part)The anime music is in the, Broken Bond game. So they should be able to add it this one. That would be great. :D

Blah.
04-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Really? ive never played broken bond. Only the ultimate ninja games.
I hope they put good music.

Empath Of Pain
04-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Really? ive never played broken bond. Only the ultimate ninja games.
I hope they put good music.I never played it either, just saw videos. But I also hope for some epic music. Not some boring stuff...

Blah.
04-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Yeah. like, i never realized how important music could be sometimes in these games. i think the emotional connection the music often makes in the show was severely lacking in UNS. that took alot of steam and importance out of the story mode.

and i wish for once the game will follow the actual storyline to a tee rather than cutting out certain aspects of it so someone who doesn't watch the show can have a really clear idea of whats going on. like they should focus on the story rather than just getting you to battle ever two seconds.

maybe more accurate maps in the game as well?like in UN4 and even 3 for that matter, when kimimaro retrieved sasuke and you had to fight him with lee/gaara in some moonlit tall grass field. and its just like what the heck? this isnt how it happened at all.

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 12:42 AM
I know what you mean, the music and arena's need to be improved. Though, I heard that the arena's have been improved a lot, so that may not be as much a problem anymore.

But hopefully the music is upgraded as well, that's a plus for me. Not to mention they have to get all the important fights in, though they do a better job than DBZ developers. Story was too short and under-told in the first game. But I'm not too worried.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 12:28 PM
My Ideas for some Characters.

Kakashi - Rank A Char
Speed S - Strenght B - Defense B - Chakra (aumont) A
His first ninjutsu should be raikiri as always... a chargeable jutsu that he runs towards the oponent and hit it on the chest...
His second Ninjutsu should also be raikiri, but a different one... in the anime against kakuzu he (using his insane speed) landed a raikiri on kakuzu's heart without being noticed... thats my idea for his raikiri to be cool... a teleport behind (just like his ultimate on UNS1).
The other jutsus might be those he uses more unlikelly
Awakening mode - Sharingan Kakashi or Copy Ninja - Every ninjutsu the oponent uses, kakashi instantly copies (if not knocked down or anything) using half of the chakra his oponent uses... Lasts for about 35 seconds.
Ultimate Jutsu - Kamui... a INSANELLY HARD jutsu to land but takes over 1,5 life bar.

Jiraya - Rank S Char
Speed A - Strenght S - Defense A - Chakra B
He uses rasengans on his combo so there is no need for it to be a ninjutsu
First Jutsu - a Mothaf**king fire jutsu he used against Pain.
Second Jutsu - Frog Swamp - He summons a frog that uses that frog oil on the ground making the oponent slow and not being able to jump (the oil can be burned with his first jutsu making it a combo)
Ultimate Jutsu - Summons that huge frog he used against pain and land some hits...

Awakening mode - Sage Mode - Great speed, strenght and combos
First Jutsu - That huge rasengan he also used against Pain
Frog Genjutsu - Hard to land, but if it hits, make the oponent temporally stunned and open to his ultimate jutsu.
Ultimate Jutsu - Some nice cut scene showing all his power.

Itachi - Rank S Char
Speed A - Strenght B - Defense B - Chakra A
First Ninjutsu - Fireball (just like the first one... a huge fireball)
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu - Just like his ultimate in UNS1 but 1/3 bar damage
Ultimate Jutsu - A combo followed by a huge fire jutsu
Awakening Mode - Mangekyo Sharingan (totally changes Itachi's style)
First Jutsu - Amaterasu - A fast black fire attack that does moderate damage
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu - Teleports behind the enemie and opens a cutscene where he seem to take his enemie's eyes off.
Ultimate Jutsu - Susanoo - No need to explain.

Normal Sasuke - Rank A Char
Speed S - Strenght A - Defense C - Chakra B
Throwing weapon - Chidori needles
First Jutsu - Chidori
Second Jutsu - Fire Jutsu
Ultimate - Kirin
Awakening mode - CS2
First Jutsu - Double Chidori
Second Jutsu - (those fire dragons he used against Itachi)
Ultimate - Manda Summon

Akatsuki Sasuke
First Jutsu - Chidori Nagashi
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu
Ultimate - A combo with his sword followed by a chodori
Awakening mode - Mangekyo Sharingan Mode
First Jutsu - Chidori
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu (Just like Itachi's)
Ultimate - Amaterasu

Normal Naruto - Rank B Char
Speed B - Strenght A - Defense C - Chakra S
First Jutsu - Rasengan (I dont want it to be rasenshuriken... he cant use it that much...)
Second Jutsu - 2 Kage bunshin - 1 hit dieable bunshins that do combos and even rasengans (when used with the first jutsu creates Odoma Rasengan)
Some jutsu he can learn - Frog Coop Jutsu - Fuuton + Water gun (long range)
Ultimate - RasenShuriken
Awakening Mode - 4 Tailed Kyuubi
Ultra Fast and Strong transformation
First Jutsu - A insanelly strong rasengan
Second Jutsu - A close combat combo that takes much life
Ultimate - That super beam he used against orochimaru.

Sage Naruto - Rank S Char
Speed S - Strenght A - Defense A - Chakra S
First Jutsu - Teleport Rasengan - Just like Kakashi's I discribed.
Second Jutsu - Frog Summon - Fire + Air jutsu
Ultimate - Gamabunta Summon
Awakening mode - Sage Mode
Insaaanelly strong and fast but only lasts for 30 secs
First Jutsu - RasenShuriken
Second Jutsu - Throwable RasenShuriken
Ultimate - A huge damaging combo followed by his RasenShuriken

Those are my ideas for these chars... hope u guys like it... =]

7 Paths of Pain
04-21-2010, 12:34 PM
everything so far looks awesome especially Sage mode naruto and Pain being playable as well as Akatski Sasuke thats a win in my book

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Good grief that is detailed, Alex haha. Good work.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 12:46 PM
If half what I put there became true I'll play this game 24/7... =| which is bad...

Mikahel
04-21-2010, 12:54 PM
I dont agree that Kakashi is an A rank ninja at all, I reckon he's an S rank. In case you didn't know he was a former anbu black op.

And
When Tsunade was injured in the battle against pain, Kakashi was almost made Hokage in the manga while Tsunade was injured

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
I dont agree that Kakashi is an A rank ninja at all, I reckon he's an S rank. In case you didn't know he was a former anbu black op.

And
When Tsunade was injured in the battle against pain, Kakashi was almost made Hokage in the manga while Tsunade was injured

I'm also a huge fan of Kakashi and he's no doubt on the top 5 of konoha... but... the only reason I said he's A rank is because he cant kill Pain, Jirayia, Itachi, Sage Naruto, Killer Bee, which for me are the only chars (that will probably be on the game) that are S rank... (I'm not mentioning the first 4 hokages or Madara or any other char from the manga... just on the anime till Pain invasion thats all)

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 01:09 PM

And
Kakashi is definitely S-Ranked.

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm also a huge fan of Kakashi and he's no doubt on the top 5 of konoha... but... the only reason I said he's A rank is because he cant kill Pain, Jirayia, Itachi, Sage Naruto, Killer Bee, which for me are the only chars (that will probably be on the game) that are S rank... (I'm not mentioning the first 4 hokages or Madara or any other char from the manga... just on the anime till Pain invasion thats all)There are other S-Ranks that couldn't kill Pain. Not to mention I think it is official that he is S-Rank. As he is considered to be Hokage level.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Some more char's discriptions I'd like to be this way...
(Yeah I have nothing to do... its a holyday in Brazil today xD)

Neji Hyuuga - Rank B Char
Speed A - Attack B - Defense S - Chakra B
First Jutsu - Kaiten
Second Jutsu - Air Palm
Ultimate - 256 Hits combo (when byakugan mode is on, Blocks oponnents chakra for 20 seconds)
Awakening Mode - Byakugan - Dont change his normal Jutsus, just improves he's damage and takes chakra while hitting the oponnent, if lands more than 5 hits blocks oponnents chakra for 5 secs (It WOULD be very usefull) Lasts 1 minute.

Shikamaru Nara - Rank B Char (I wish he could be stronger but...)
Speed C - Attack B - Defense B - Chakra C (His chraka is very limited)
First Jutsu - Shadow possession - HARD to land, but makes the target unable to move for 10 seconds (5 seconds if he press some buttons really fast) making him vulnerable to his ultimate Jutsu
Second Jutsu - Traps - Puts traps on the ground, trees, rocks, that when the target get close they explode.
Ultimate Jutsu - That super cool thing he did to Hidan
Awakening mode - Strategy Mode - Allow you to freeze time by pressing a button for 3 times so you can think what is the best way to scape a jutsu or something.
I really thing he can be better than this but I dont have many ideas for him.

Kisame - Rank A Char
Speed B - Attack A - Defense A - Chakra S
Kisame on the first game was pretty weak just like the sennins... which I thought was totally dumb... I hope they fix this... =/
First Jutsu - Water Dragon Jutsu - a Huge water dragon that takes time to create and deals good damage
Second Jutsu - Ocean Summon - Makes the Arena be under water for 30 seconds, makes him and his water dragons faster and the oponent slower
Awakening mode - Samehada mode (does NOT fuse you with samehada) - Makes him suck your chakra just by being CLOSE to you, while it takes your chakra from you, recovers his... (very slow though) Lasts 40 seconds
Ultimate Jutsu - HARD to hit -Multiple Water Sharks attacks you, (power is boosted if his second jutsu is on)

Ill be doing Killer bee, 4th hokage and Pain later... =]

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 01:17 PM
There are other S-Ranks that couldn't kill Pain. Not to mention I think it is official that he is S-Rank. As he is considered to be Hokage level.

Ok JEEZ I surrender... he is S rank D:

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Ok JEEZ I surrender... he is S rank D:LOL, I was just saying.
Nice Signature by the way.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 01:47 PM
And... a few more chars

4th Hokage - Rank S Char
Speed S - Attack B - Defense B - Chakra A
Insanelly fast char that can teleport everywhere throwing his forked kunais
Throwing Weapon - Forked Kunai - When thrown hitting or not the oponnent stays on the ground and by pressing some button the Yellow Flash can teleport to it (Up to 4 kunais at once can be droped) (teleport uses low chraka and can be Spammed)
First Ninjutsu - Rasengan
Second Ninjutsu - Seal - Blocks Oponnents Awakening mode for 30 seconds
Ultimate Jutsu - a Huge combo of teleports and attacks ending with a rasengan.
Awakening mode - Ultra speed mode - 4th Hokage moves at the speed of light and is almost impossible to hit (Lasts 10 seconds ONLY)

Deidara - Rank A Char
Speed B - Attack A - Defense B - Chakra A
Throwing weapon - Explosive little birds
First Jutsu - Little explosive spiders that follow the oponent (slow)
Second Jutsu - Medium Size explosive Dragon (Just like those that came out from C2 Dragon's mouth)
Jutsu he can learn - Explosive Mines
Awakening mode - Flying bird mode - Deidara summon a big bird (Im not saying the dragon cuz it would be weird belive me...) which he uses to fly high and spam bomb throwing (the oponent most likelly can only evade or throw stuff at him.) Lasts 15 seconds.
Ultimate - C4 Giant Doll

Kakuzu - Rank A Char (This char would be so cool if he was like this... =/ [HE WONT])
Speed A - Attack A - Defense B - Chakra A
First Jutsu - (RANDOMLY USES ONE OF THESE) Katon - Fireball / Suiton Water Shark / Fuuton Air Bullet
Second Jutsu - That Raiton attack he uses against Kakashi (kind of a round wall like Neji's Kaiten)
Awakening Mode - Uncloacked mode - Frees 2 of those monsters making you able to use only the remaining of those 3 jutsus I said. The monsters attacks and uses jutsus at a normal rate. Lasts 40 secs
Ultimate Jutsu - Some combo with the monsters and their jutsus...

Mikahel
04-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm also a huge fan of Kakashi and he's no doubt on the top 5 of konoha... but... the only reason I said he's A rank is because he cant kill Pain, Jirayia, Itachi, Sage Naruto, Killer Bee, which for me are the only chars (that will probably be on the game) that are S rank... (I'm not mentioning the first 4 hokages or Madara or any other char from the manga... just on the anime till Pain invasion thats all)
Jiraya couldnt kill pain either but u think he's an S rank. Kakashi was able to unlock Mangekyou sharingan and he isnt even an uchiha. He's deinately the strongetst Jonin in Konoha

If you are a candidate for Hokage I doubt you will be an A rank ninja

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Everyone knows Jiraiya is S Rank. Pain said that, if Jiraiya knew of his other 3 Paths of Pain during their battle that, Jiraiya could have possibly beaten him.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah my point is... as a S rank ninja, Jirayia or Pain are WAY better than Kakashi even though he is pro... anyway... this isnt this thread's point...

Mikahel
04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah my point is... as a S rank ninja, Jirayia or Pain are WAY better than Kakashi even though he is pro... anyway... this isnt this thread's point...
Whatever, it's your opinion.

I like all the stats yoy gave other charaters and I like your suggestion for the 4th Hokage awakening mode but what are u supposed to do in 10 seconds lol

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah my point is... as a S rank ninja, Jirayia or Pain are WAY better than Kakashi even though he is pro... anyway... this isnt this thread's point...I totally agree. But, to be a little more on topic. I wonder how many of there moves will be in. I want all the best ones added.

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 03:00 PM

I like all the stats yoy gave other charaters and I like your suggestion for the 4th Hokage awakening mode but what are u supposed to do in 10 seconds lolIt's just an idea. However I don't know how it would work myself. Though it sounds like something challenging. But, I think we all may possibly be in for some surprises with this one. As there are supposedly so many tweaks that have been made. I hope the tweaks are in all the right places.

Blah.
04-21-2010, 03:01 PM
My Ideas for some Characters.

Kakashi - Rank A Char
Speed S - Strenght B - Defense B - Chakra (aumont) A
His first ninjutsu should be raikiri as always... a chargeable jutsu that he runs towards the oponent and hit it on the chest...
His second Ninjutsu should also be raikiri, but a different one... in the anime against kakuzu he (using his insane speed) landed a raikiri on kakuzu's heart without being noticed... thats my idea for his raikiri to be cool... a teleport behind (just like his ultimate on UNS1).
The other jutsus might be those he uses more unlikelly
Awakening mode - Sharingan Kakashi or Copy Ninja - Every ninjutsu the oponent uses, kakashi instantly copies (if not knocked down or anything) using half of the chakra his oponent uses... Lasts for about 35 seconds.
Ultimate Jutsu - Kamui... a INSANELLY HARD jutsu to land but takes over 1,5 life bar.

Jiraya - Rank S Char
Speed A - Strenght S - Defense A - Chakra B
He uses rasengans on his combo so there is no need for it to be a ninjutsu
First Jutsu - a Mothaf**king fire jutsu he used against Pain.
Second Jutsu - Frog Swamp - He summons a frog that uses that frog oil on the ground making the oponent slow and not being able to jump (the oil can be burned with his first jutsu making it a combo)
Ultimate Jutsu - Summons that huge frog he used against pain and land some hits...

Awakening mode - Sage Mode - Great speed, strenght and combos
First Jutsu - That huge rasengan he also used against Pain
Frog Genjutsu - Hard to land, but if it hits, make the oponent temporally stunned and open to his ultimate jutsu.
Ultimate Jutsu - Some nice cut scene showing all his power.

Itachi - Rank S Char
Speed A - Strenght B - Defense B - Chakra A
First Ninjutsu - Fireball (just like the first one... a huge fireball)
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu - Just like his ultimate in UNS1 but 1/3 bar damage
Ultimate Jutsu - A combo followed by a huge fire jutsu
Awakening Mode - Mangekyo Sharingan (totally changes Itachi's style)
First Jutsu - Amaterasu - A fast black fire attack that does moderate damage
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu - Teleports behind the enemie and opens a cutscene where he seem to take his enemie's eyes off.
Ultimate Jutsu - Susanoo - No need to explain.

Normal Sasuke - Rank A Char
Throwing weapon - Chidori needles
First Jutsu - Chidori
Second Jutsu - Fire Jutsu
Ultimate - Kirin
Awakening mode - CS2
First Jutsu - Double Chidori
Second Jutsu - (those fire dragons he used against Itachi)
Ultimate - Manda Summon

Akatsuki Sasuke
First Jutsu - Chidori Nagashi
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu
Ultimate - A combo with his sword followed by a chodori
Awakening mode - Mangekyo Sharingan Mode
First Jutsu - Chidori
Second Jutsu - Genjutsu (Just like Itachi's)
Ultimate - Amaterasu

Normal Naruto - Rank B Char
Speed B - Strenght A - Defense C - Chakra S
First Jutsu - Rasengan (I dont want it to be rasenshuriken... he cant use it that much...)
Second Jutsu - 2 Kage bunshin - 1 hit dieable bunshins that do combos and even rasengans (when used with the first jutsu creates Odoma Rasengan)
Some jutsu he can learn - Frog Coop Jutsu - Fuuton + Water gun (long range)
Ultimate - RasenShuriken
Awakening Mode - 4 Tailed Kyuubi
Ultra Fast and Strong transformation
First Jutsu - A insanelly strong rasengan
Second Jutsu - A close combat combo that takes much life
Ultimate - That super beam he used against orochimaru.

Sage Naruto - Rank S Char
Speed S - Strenght A - Defense A - Chakra S
First Jutsu - Teleport Rasengan - Just like Kakashi's I discribed.
Second Jutsu - Frog Summon - Fire + Air jutsu
Ultimate - Gamabunta Summon
Awakening mode - Sage Mode
Insaaanelly strong and fast but only lasts for 30 secs
First Jutsu - RasenShuriken
Second Jutsu - Throwable RasenShuriken
Ultimate - A huge damaging combo followed by his RasenShuriken

Those are my ideas for these chars... hope u guys like it... =]

So i have alot of tweaks to this but overall good job. okay sooo...
Kakashi

Kakashi's chakra should be a B not an A. fact is he doesn't have a large chakra reserve.its pretty normal.

Kakashi's defense should be an A. no explanation needed. i mean, do you see how hard it is to hit that guy?

Would kakashi's ultimate jutsu be kamui for both normal and awakened mode? how about lightning cutter for his normal ultimate jutsu?

His awakened ninjutsus are redundant. i think maybe one should be a charge move raikiri where he teleports behind him if you must have it. lol. his second ninjutsu in awakened mode could be lightning hound-a move used during pain's invasion.
Jiraiya

Jiraiya's chakra should be an A. i mean he is old but give him credit. remember fukusaku saying sage mode isnt for everybody?

i like the combo idea but reality just doesn't make that very possible. too much work for developers. something similar to that would be good though for his second jutsu.

his 2nd awakening jutsu should be the frog genjutsu with the music and the frogs on his shoulder.
Itachi

Itachi's chakra level should be a B or C. he doesn't have alot of chakra. i mean, A is being generous so B would probably be most accurate.

I like Itachi's fireball jutsu idea(if its a HUGE fireball) or it could even be his phoenix flower jutsu. i think i remember that being used in the rescue gaara arc.

His genjutsu jutsu should be the finger one with the crows and stuff. the one clone thing in UNS was cool and all but thats a Naruto move. not a Naruto Shippuden move.

Awakened Itachi should have tsukuyomi and amaterasu as his two jutsus. that keeps balance. what happens in the genjutsu, the whole pulling the eyes out works i guess. whatever floats your boat.

Maybe normal Itachi's ultimate jutsu could be that demonic illusion one where the person is staked to the ground. that makes sense. that image appeared alot throughout the series.
Sasuke

Sasuke should be an S-ranked shinobi. i mean, he is an S-ranked criminal. right?

Instead of a normal fire jutsu for normal sasuke, i'd like to see his jutsu be like, chidori stream/spear/current, or something using his sword;perhaps chidori katana??

His awakened genjutsu should be the one that didn't work on killer bee. I like having amaterasu as his ultimate though since that was the "finishing" blow.
Naruto

I like that kage bunshin jutsu alot but its probably not possible. maybe a great ball rasengan? but then too thats kinda redundant.

no on that whole collaboration jutsu thing.

Sage naruto's two jutsus should be...1)a frog kata type combo move, and i guess that frog summon thing works. gamabunta summon for the ultimate is logical.

Sage naruto's awakening mode being sage mode doesn't make much sense.maybe unleashed sage mode? infuriated sage mode? idk but simply sage mode doesn't sound right.

rasenshuriken is redundant. by this time he only throws his rasenshuriken SOO one of his two awakened jutsus should be a throwable/charge rasenshuriken. the other jutsu should be Sage Art: Rasenrengan and his ultimate should be like Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan.

What do you think ppl? ill get to your other characters later...

Mikahel
04-21-2010, 03:10 PM
You forgot Sage Narutos double rasengan and giant rasengan

Empath Of Pain
04-21-2010, 03:12 PM
So many rasengans! lol love it.

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Kakashi

Kakashi's chakra should be a B not an A. fact is he doesn't have a large chakra reserve.its pretty normal.

True thing...

Kakashi's defense should be an A. no explanation needed. i mean, do you see how hard it is to hit that guy?

My idea of defense is like endurance and not the fact that hes most likely impossible to hit... that would be more in fact of his speed which is ranked S... Take my Neji for example... he defends most of the attacks with his kaiten... thats y i ranked him S on defense... =]

Would kakashi's ultimate jutsu be kamui for both normal and awakened mode? how about lightning cutter for his normal ultimate jutsu?

Thats an Idea, but my intention was to say that he doesnt transform like in UNS his jutsus dont even change he just get that noob sharingan stuff

His awakened ninjutsus are redundant. i think maybe one should be a charge move raikiri where he teleports behind him if you must have it. lol. his second ninjutsu in awakened mode could be lightning hound-a move used during pain's invasion.

I didnt read the manga at this part so I dont know that dog jutsu.. it might be cool

Jiraiya

Jiraiya's chakra should be an A. i mean he is old but give him credit. remember fukusaku saying sage mode isnt for everybody?

True... or even S I mean... he spammed ninjutsu at pain... guess I wasnt paying attention

i like the combo idea but reality just doesn't make that very possible. too much work for developers. something similar to that would be good though for his second jutsu.

the combo you mean is rasengan combo? he does that in UNS ... it is possible

his 2nd awakening jutsu should be the frog genjutsu with the music and the frogs on his shoulder.

Thats what it is... i just didnt want to write that up...

Itachi

Itachi's chakra level should be a B or C. he doesn't have alot of chakra. i mean, A is being generous so B would probably be most accurate.

Well... the guy uses his Mangekyo for 2 episodes non stop... and then summon Susanoo... I guess that uses Chakra... =/

I like Itachi's fireball jutsu idea(if its a HUGE fireball) or it could even be his phoenix flower jutsu. i think i remember that being used in the rescue gaara arc.

Yeah I mean... he's got to have a fire jutsu... maybe both so you can pick the one you prefer =]

His genjutsu jutsu should be the finger one with the crows and stuff. the one clone thing in UNS was cool and all but thats a Naruto move. not a Naruto Shippuden move.

I thought on the crows as his substitution jutsu... that would be cool too xD

Awakened Itachi should have tsukuyomi and amaterasu as his two jutsus. that keeps balance. what happens in the genjutsu, the whole pulling the eyes out works i guess. whatever floats your boat.

Thats what I tried to say but i didnt remember how to spell tsukuyomi

Maybe normal Itachi's ultimate jutsu could be that demonic illusion one where the person is staked to the ground. that makes sense. that image appeared alot throughout the series.

Yeah that would be ok =]

Sasuke

Sasuke should be an S-ranked shinobi. i mean, he is an S-ranked criminal. right?

He's definetly S rank at the manga... but at the anime he couldnt barelly kill deidara... I mean the akatsuki clothes one could be S... I guess...

Instead of a normal fire jutsu for normal sasuke, i'd like to see his jutsu be like, chidori stream/spear/current, or something using his sword;perhaps chidori katana??

His chidori close combat combos will be most likely used in his normal combos pressing circle... =]

His awakened genjutsu should be the one that didn't work on killer bee. I like having amaterasu as his ultimate though since that was the "finishing" blow.

Yeah I mean... he was learning how to use it... also it must make him very weak after used... what do you think?

Naruto

I like that kage bunshin jutsu alot but its probably not possible. maybe a great ball rasengan? but then too thats kinda redundant.

I think its pretty possible... I've seen it on Uzumaki Chronicles (PS2) and Loved it... the clones did combos all on their own... even rasengan... =] it was very cool

Sage naruto's two jutsus should be...1)a frog kata type combo move, and i guess that frog summon thing works. gamabunta summon for the ultimate is logical.

=]

Sage naruto's awakening mode being sage mode doesn't make much sense.maybe unleashed sage mode? infuriated sage mode? idk but simply sage mode doesn't sound right.

With Sage Naruto I mean... hes not on sage mode all the time... hes just on that nice outfit with the scroll on his back... his awakening would actually be sage mode u know...

rasenshuriken is redundant. by this time he only throws his rasenshuriken SOO one of his two awakened jutsus should be a throwable/charge rasenshuriken. the other jutsu should be Sage Art: Rasenrengan and his ultimate should be like Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan.

Again... dont know that one since I didnt read the manga... but cool idea =]

Ty for the feedback xD

Alex_BR
04-21-2010, 03:59 PM

I like all the stats yoy gave other charaters and I like your suggestion for the 4th Hokage awakening mode but what are u supposed to do in 10 seconds lol

Remember on UNS1 when Itachi used his Mangekyo? how much time it lasted? 15 secs? but it was enough to take up to 2 bar health from the oponent... what im saying is he is going to be EXTREMELY FAST... your gonna be every where and spam attacks to the most... =]

Some more chars

Orochimaru - Rank... hmmm... S I guess... he's almost immortal...
Speed S - Attack A - Defense A - Chakra A
First Jutsu - Some sort of snake summon that wraps the oponent
Second Jutsu - a long (like scorpion on Mortal Kombat) snake that grabs the oponent and brings it to orochimaru's sword.
Ultimate - Summon Manda
Awakening - White Snake Transformation
First Jutsu - A quick dash toward the oponent followed by a big bite... might poison dunno...
Second Jutsu - Some longe range acid throwing
Ultimate - Srsly dont know...

Blah.
04-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh okay yeah that makes sense with the whole kakashi defense thing. keep it where its at then. although he uses alot of substitution and shadow clones to decieve enemies. could that be his defense?

i feel ya on the "noob sharingan" stuff. he should start out with a 3 tomoe sharingan before battle or have the option to at any time.

oh dude i don't read the manga either. haha. just get carried away sometimes on narutopedia or whatever it is.

for jiraiya i was talking about that whole frog swamp thing and slowing down the enemy and using a fire jutsu stuff. thats alot of work for developers.

thats true too. itachi's chakra is good where its at so maybe his MS moves should just use a considerable amount of chakra. (i like the crows and substitution jutsu idea.)

Yeah sasuke had trouble fighting deidara but then too, deidara prepared and played to sasuke's weaknesses (close range vs. long range). also, the akatsuki is an organization of s-ranked criminals...he beat deidara(s-rank), trained and screwed over Orochimaru(s-rank) and killed itachi(s-rank). i think its fair to say he is s-rank all the way.

that is true, his special chidori crap will probably be apart of his combos when you tap circle, but chidori spear should be a jutsu. it just like, pierced through orochimaru and brought down deidara's clay bird. or well, split it anyway.

even though he was learning how to use his MS against killer bee, thats exactly why that should be his awakened genjutsu. it is perfect for where the story is at.

oh okay. umm... i never knew about that game and his kage bunshin jutsu thing. if thats the case im all for it because a great ball rasengan is redundant. i think a regular rasengan is perfect for normal naruto.

and no, i disagree on that one...like, sage naruto can't use his sage jutsus if he is not in sage mode so that doesn't make sense...im feeling more inclined to make sage mode naruto a second choice of a transformation. that would be alright. oh wait no i get what you're saying. forget what i said. that makes total sense.

Alex_BR
04-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Oh okay yeah that makes sense with the whole kakashi defense thing. keep it where its at then. although he uses alot of substitution and shadow clones to decieve enemies. could that be his defense?

i feel ya on the "noob sharingan" stuff. he should start out with a 3 tomoe sharingan before battle or have the option to at any time.

oh dude i don't read the manga either. haha. just get carried away sometimes on narutopedia or whatever it is.

for jiraiya i was talking about that whole frog swamp thing and slowing down the enemy and using a fire jutsu stuff. thats alot of work for developers.

thats true too. itachi's chakra is good where its at so maybe his MS moves should just use a considerable amount of chakra. (i like the crows and substitution jutsu idea.)

Yeah sasuke had trouble fighting deidara but then too, deidara prepared and played to sasuke's weaknesses (close range vs. long range). also, the akatsuki is an organization of s-ranked criminals...he beat deidara(s-rank), trained and screwed over Orochimaru(s-rank) and killed itachi(s-rank). i think its fair to say he is s-rank all the way.

that is true, his special chidori crap will probably be apart of his combos when you tap circle, but chidori spear should be a jutsu. it just like, pierced through orochimaru and brought down deidara's clay bird. or well, split it anyway.

even though he was learning how to use his MS against killer bee, thats exactly why that should be his awakened genjutsu. it is perfect for where the story is at.

oh okay. umm... i never knew about that game and his kage bunshin jutsu thing. if thats the case im all for it because a great ball rasengan is redundant. i think a regular rasengan is perfect for normal naruto.

and no, i disagree on that one...like, sage naruto can't use his sage jutsus if he is not in sage mode so that doesn't make sense...im feeling more inclined to make sage mode naruto a second choice of a transformation. that would be alright. oh wait no i get what you're saying. forget what i said. that makes total sense.

Hehe thx bro xD
Btw... Sasuke didnt 'kill' Itachi... =x if Itachi wanted he would be long time dead... but anyway... thats the same kind of discussion guys had about kakashi... guess thats a question of opinion... xD
in UNS1 Sasuke, Kakashi and Itachi were the 3 best chars (IMO) I just dont want him to be better than Pain for example... =]

Some more chars

Kazekage Sama - Gaara - Rank A Char (Im saying his rank on the GAME... belive me... he wont be that strong...)
Speed B - Attack A - Defense S - Chakra A
First Jutsu - Desert Coffin
Second Jutsu - Some big sand hand or something
Ultimate - Dont really know...
Awakening - 2 possible awakenings - first one - no transformation and no jutsu changing - Kazekage Mode - Gaara AUTO blocks and attack every 3 seconds being it a ninjutsu or anything else, makes his attacks longer using sand hands and stuff like that.

Awakening 2 - Shukaku Transformation - He will turn into that little shukaku he used against naruto looong time ago... he will have his jutsus changed.
First Jutsu - Sand Shuriken
Second Jutsu - fuuton air bullets??
Ultimate - Huge shukaku transformation with some air bullets attack

I would say something about pain but... meh... I dont know him well enough...

Killer Bee - Rank S Char
Speed S - Attack S - Defense A - Chakra S
Super fast, strong (8 swords with raiton chakra Oo), good blocker, Almost infinite chakra (totally controls his bijuu's)
First Jutsu - A super fast Dash followed by a combo of his swords
Second Jutsu - His Lariat
Ultimate - A quick dash followed by an attack with his 8 swords on raiton chakra
Awakening - 8 Tails mode - Becames ULTRA fast and strong.
First Jutsu - Again a super fast dash followed by that thing he did on Sasuke's chest
Second Jutsu - 8 tailed BEAM (small version of the one used on Suigetsu)
Ultimate - Huge Hachibi Trasnformation followed by his powerfull beam.

Sai - Rank B Char
Speed A - Attack B - Defense B - Chakra B
First Jutsu - Paint Dogs Summon
Second Jutsu - Paint Snakes that wrap the oponent
Ultimate - hmmm.... dont really know...
Awakening - Paint Bird Mode - Sai Summons his paint bird that makes him fly high and be almost impossible to hit, while he can be summoning his dogs and birds to attack the oponent. Lasts 30 secs.

Yamato - Rank B Char
Speed B - Attack B - Defense S - Chakra A
First Jutsu - Some wood attack that comes from the ground and hits the oponent
Second Jutsu - Wood Defense (that round thing he used many times to protect himself)
Jutsu he can learn - Tree Summoning - Makes some trees appear on the map, can be used with some strategy... for example some Sakura traps on it...
Ultimate - You know that thing he uses on naruto when their are training so he does not became kyuubi? He will use that and DISABLE any char's Awakening mode.
Awakening - Mokuton Arms - Makes his attacks long range with his arms becoming wood.

Ideas for Game Modes

1 - 1 on 1 Match - No support chars... just the two of them fighting till death.

2 - 3 vs 3 Match - Pick the 3 char you like the most and use them in a row against the other 3... for example when the first one dies the second on comes in... the winner receives a 'little' health recover.
x]

Mikahel
04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Kakashi

I agree

I think Kakashi's awakening should be Sharingan with 2 bars of health left. 1 bar of health should be Mangekyou Sharingan.

His awakened ninjutsus are redundant. i think maybe one should be a charge move raikiri where he teleports behind him if you must have it. lol. his second ninjutsu in awakened mode could be lightning hound-a move used during pain's invasion.Kakashi's normal Sharingan jutsu should be Fireball jutsu and a Water style jutsu and Ultimate is a Raikiri/chidori. Mangekou sharingan jutsu should be raikiri and kamui and his Ultimate is a bigger Kamui .
Jiraiya

Itachi

Considering that Itachi's Sharingan is constantly kept activated he must have a lot of chakra because sharingan does take a bit of chakra while activated. Thats why Kakashi's cover his. And dont forget that Itachi for while he was sick and still managed to use ameterasu and susanoo for a whole 2 episodes like someone else said. So I think A is correct

Sasuke

I dont think so. Definately Akatsuki Sasuke but not normal Sasuke. He struggled to beat a sick Itachi and Itachi wasnt even tring to kill him. If itachi was trying to kill him I reckon Sasuke would hvae been killed. Killer bee basically killed Sasuke twice even with his Mangekyou. The only reason he survived is because Karin and Jugo saved him.

Naruto

I think one of his jutsus will be a normal Rasenagan and the other may be a combo followed by a rasenagan. I think his Ultimate should be Odama Rasengan.

I dont agree. You didnt metion his Giant Rasengan and double rasengan.
Sage naruto's awakening mode being sage mode doesn't make much

sense.maybe unleashed sage mode? infuriated sage mode? idk but simply sage mode doesn't sound right.
I think it makes sense. Sage Naruto will probably just be a nornal Naruto wearing that red cloak with the scroll on his back
I thought Normal Naruto will be a charged Rasenshuriken and Sage Naruto will be throwable

My comments are in yellow

Mikahel
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Hehe thx bro xD
Btw... Sasuke didnt 'kill' Itachi... =x if Itachi wanted he would be long time dead... but anyway... thats the same kind of discussion guys had about kakashi... guess thats a question of opinion... xD
in UNS1 Sasuke, Kakashi and Itachi were the 3 best chars (IMO) I just dont want him to be better than Pain for example... =]

Some more chars

Kazekage Sama - Gaara - Rank A Char (Im saying his rank on the GAME... belive me... he wont be that strong...)
Speed B - Attack A - Defense S - Chakra A
First Jutsu - Desert Coffin
Second Jutsu - Some big sand hand or something
Ultimate - Dont really know...
Awakening - 2 possible awakenings - first one - no transformation and no jutsu changing - Kazekage Mode - Gaara AUTO blocks and attack every 3 seconds being it a ninjutsu or anything else, makes his attacks longer using sand hands and stuff like that.

Awakening 2 - Shukaku Transformation - He will turn into that little shukaku he used against naruto looong time ago... he will have his jutsus changed.
First Jutsu - Sand Shuriken
Second Jutsu - fuuton air bullets??
Ultimate - Huge shukaku transformation with some air bullets attack
How can his awakening be Shukaku tranformatin when it never happened in Shippuden and it got extracted? A more suitable awakening would be his ultimate defence. Whenever you try to hit him, sand automatically comes and protects him
I would say something about pain but... meh... I dont know him well enough...

Killer Bee - Rank S Char
Speed S - Attack S - Defense A - Chakra S
Super fast, strong (8 swords with raiton chakra Oo), good blocker, Almost infinite chakra (totally controls his bijuu's)
First Jutsu - A super fast Dash followed by a combo of his swords
Second Jutsu - His Lariat
Ultimate - A quick dash followed by an attack with his 8 swords on raiton chakra
Awakening - 8 Tails mode - Becames ULTRA fast and strong.
First Jutsu - Again a super fast dash followed by that thing he did on Sasuke's chest
Second Jutsu - 8 tailed BEAM (small version of the one used on Suigetsu)
Ultimate - Huge Hachibi Trasnformation followed by his powerfull beam.

Sai - Rank B Char
Speed A - Attack B - Defense B - Chakra B
First Jutsu - Paint Dogs Summon
Second Jutsu - Paint Snakes that wrap the oponent
Ultimate - hmmm.... dont really know...
Awakening - Paint Bird Mode - Sai Summons his paint bird that makes him fly high and be almost impossible to hit, while he can be summoning his dogs and birds to attack the oponent. Lasts 30 secs.

Yamato - Rank B Char
I dont think an Anbu black op who can use wood style and has the ability to keep Narutos Nine tail fox form reatained is a B rank. Deifnately an A or above
Speed B - Attack B - Defense S - Chakra A
First Jutsu - Some wood attack that comes from the ground and hits the oponent
Second Jutsu - Wood Defense (that round thing he used many times to protect himself)
Jutsu he can learn - Tree Summoning - Makes some trees appear on the map, can be used with some strategy... for example some Sakura traps on it...
Ultimate - You know that thing he uses on naruto when their are training so he does not became kyuubi? He will use that and DISABLE any char's Awakening mode.
Good idea
Awakening - Mokuton Arms - Makes his attacks long range with his arms becoming wood.
I agree

Ideas for Game Modes

1 - 1 on 1 Match - No support chars... just the two of them fighting till death.

2 - 3 vs 3 Match - Pick the 3 char you like the most and use them in a row against the other 3... for example when the first one dies the second on comes in... the winner receives a 'little' health recover.
x]

Alex_BR
04-22-2010, 01:51 PM

Im saying his rank ON THE GAAAAME....... or else I will just put rank S for every1 since you think every1 is rank S.... JEEEZ.... by the way... the guy builds HOMES...

As for Gaara thats why I made 2 awakening... hes not even a jinchuuriki no more... thats why....

Mikahel
04-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Im saying his rank ON THE GAAAAME....... or else I will just put rank S for every1 since you think every1 is rank S.... JEEEZ.... by the way... the guy builds HOMES...

As for Gaara thats why I made 2 awakening... hes not even a jinchuuriki no more... thats why....
I have no idea where you got that from. I only said kakashi was an S rank. You were saying that Yamato(An ANBU black op) is on par with Sai and all those other chunins.

Blah.
04-22-2010, 04:35 PM
SOOO i dont really feel on commenting on everything. hahahaha.

BUT mikahel, you overlooked something. sasuke and itachi are able to keep their sharingan activated for extended amounts of time because it is their bloodline trait and they are adept at using it. they have trained with it so much that it has a VERY very little drain on their chakra. because its in their blood, the sharingan doesn't effect them much. as for kakashi, its not in his blood so the chakra drain is significant for him. and on top of that, he cant de-activate it. thats why he keeps his headband over it...

deidara#1
04-23-2010, 06:00 PM
They will probably group them together and give them the same awakening and same time of awakening.

deidara#1
04-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Why are all UNS2 wedsites and information in Japanese can't they make something for the United States to read and get translated into English like there new Ultimate ninja storm wedsite we care too.

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Why are all UNS2 wedsites and information in Japanese can't they make something for the United States to read and get translated into English like there new Ultimate ninja storm wedsite we care too.That's what I'm talking about...

Blah.
04-24-2010, 06:23 PM
I agree with you there.

i remember reading an interview that they did of kishimoto once and he didn't even know he had such a large fanbase in america. lol. like what the heck? how do you not know?

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 06:25 PM
I agree with you there.

i remember reading an interview that they did of kishimoto once and he didn't even know he had such a large fanbase in america. lol. like what the heck? how do you not know?Must have thought the Americans would not be as into it as people back in Japan and Europe.

Blah.
04-24-2010, 06:43 PM
True true. at least he knows now!

Empath Of Pain
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
True true. at least he knows now!Now that he knows, he needs to open up his little tiny arse eyes and start cooperating.

Blah.
04-24-2010, 11:40 PM
His tiny arse eyes!?
Good one.

x]

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 12:32 AM
His tiny arse eyes!?
Good one.

x]:shock: Just like that and give everyone else an equal copy of the game for each country it's released in. I want English language, not Japanese, as I don't understand it, and don't wanna read subs. I just really, REALLY, hope this can be done.

deidara#1
04-25-2010, 09:14 AM
I dont even care if the characters sound how they will when the american shippuden finally gets to were the japan one is now I just want to listen to important parts and not have to read it.

Alex_BR
04-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Original Language pwns (japanese)

Mikahel
04-25-2010, 10:56 AM
I dont mind reading subtitles. To be honest I prefer the Japanese voices to the English dub. In fact I dont even like the English dub. Some of the voice casts are extremely poor, especially Naruto. Naruto has the worst voice in the English dub, he sounds so cheesy. I dont mind most of the other character voices but Naruto's is by far the worst

Alex_BR
04-25-2010, 11:22 AM
I dont mind reading subtitles. To be honest I prefer the Japanese voices to the English dub. In fact I dont even like the English dub. Some of the voice casts are extremely poor, especially Naruto. Naruto has the worst voice in the English dub, he sounds so cheesy. I dont mind most of the other character voices but Naruto's is by far the worst

Agreed... PLUS... "Fire Style: FireBall no Jutsu" was annoying "Katon: Gougakyou no Jutsu" was cool... End.

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Wow, I must be the only one that is not into the Japanese language for the game...

deidara#1
04-25-2010, 01:22 PM
No your not the only one I still want english voices in the game.

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 01:31 PM
English voices appear to be in UNH3. So I think the same treatment should be given unto UNS2.

Alex_BR
04-25-2010, 01:51 PM
relax... it absolutelly sure that they will put both voices... just like UNS1... ;]

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 02:17 PM
relax... it absolutelly sure that they will put both voices... just like UNS1... ;]I was just saying haha.

Alex_BR
04-25-2010, 02:52 PM
God I want this game done... =/

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 02:55 PM
You aren't the only one... :( .

osain42
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
You aren't the only one... :( .
really

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 05:17 PM
reallyReally! And have you seen the English scans? If not, here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RJTt3xULo

deidara#1
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Don't try to take credit I found them.

Magic
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
I want a way better RPG element, compared to the first.

I'm sure the fighting mechanics and gameplay will be clean and crisp, just like the first.

I just hope they deliver loads of characters, a better integrated story, and hope the online (connection wise) is as good as they can make it.

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Don't try to take credit I found them.How am I taking credit...?

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 05:31 PM
I want a way better RPG element, compared to the first.

I'm sure the fighting mechanics and gameplay will be clean and crisp, just like the first.

I just hope they deliver loads of characters, a better integrated story, and hope the online (connection wise) is as good as they can make it.
Well this time there will be over 40 characters. Not to mention, many tweaks are said to have been made. Hopefully they are what we want.

deidara#1
04-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Its a joke. Anyway does it say all akatsuki in the scan I can't tell?

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Its a joke. Anyway does it say all akatsuki in the scan I can't tell?Oh...
But, It says Akatsuki members playable. It doesn't say all. But in one of the sooner descriptions, it says that a HOST of Akatsuki members will be playable.

Alex_BR
04-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Really! And have you seen the English scans? If not, here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RJTt3xULo

Same scans from the japanese version... f**k OFF 'theory' "japanese will have more characters Dx" mehhhh...

Empath Of Pain
04-25-2010, 06:40 PM
same scans from the japanese version... F**k off 'theory' "japanese will have more characters dx" mehhhh...lmao!

deidara#1
04-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Don't let my thread die.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 01:07 PM
There has to be something to talk about in order for a thread to stay alive. Meaning we need new info.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Don't let my thread die.

Okay then. since the topic is ideas...
how does everyone feel about the idea of letting this thread die??
MUAHAHAHA
naah im just messing.
what is there to talk about though??

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 03:57 PM
I have no idea right now about anything. Besides stuff we talked about, like more health bars, maybe more chakra for certain characters. But I don't think they well go as far as having different chakra levels for different characters. But, I REALLY think they should make each awakening unique. Like I said before, using, Tsunade, her's could give her unlimited chakra until the end of her awakening where she will have no chakra and have to recharge it.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah that would be really cool for tsunade...
so then too since she is a medical ninja and everything what if her chakra level is maxed out in her awakening and her jutsu wont use any chakra and she wont have to/cant charge it like you said, AND if you try to charge it with the chakra button it regenerates health instead. then the max level of your chakra decreases when in that mode if that makes sense. i think that would be a really good/fair idea.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 06:12 PM
I forgot about her health, so add that to the mix. have it where, when she gets hit, half/all the damage recovers while in awakening mode. And thanks for liking it. :D

Blah.
04-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Haha yeah no problem!!
but idk about half/all of the damage done to her to be recovered. lol.
but like the chakra in awakening mode can be charged to increase health while at the same time decreasing the chakra. so its like you can turn the whole bar of chakra into health but then you wouldnt have any chakra to do jutsu with while you are still in awakening mode. ya kno?? ha.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Actually lets rewrite the whole thing about her awakening mode. I forgot about one key thing about that jutsu, it recovers her health, that is it's main purpose. Meaning it should not give her unlimited chakra, but once she is in awakening, maybe it can recover a whole health bar. Then give her a full chakra gauge after releasing the jutsu as well in awakening. But it wont be unlimited, but like a vamped up, Chakra Recovery. How about that?

Blah.
04-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah good idea!!
i never really looked up the details of it but i like the idea of health constantly being regenerated when in that mode and the chakra just being normal. increased attack and strength and all of that though.
ha.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
But of course it's limit is at the end you have no chakra left from constantly regenerating damage as in the series. But maybe have it consume chakra as she recovers from damage, making you have to use strategy and charge up the chakra to make it fair.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah exactly. they should make it sort of a strategy choice.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:09 PM
I just like her that much lol. I like to study the characters for games like this. Awakening mode is a perfect name for this, as they awaken their inner power when in a life and death situation. Like Guy did when he fought Kisame in Shippuden with his gate opening jutsu.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Yeah it is a really good name for it..
how could they possibly implement some strategy in the gameplay to accomodate characters like shikamaru and shino??of course there are alot of other characters that use varying levels of strategy during battle but those two are pretty good examples.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:13 PM
That one I have no idea, they are VERY unique characters. A tough call for me.

jaden4538
04-27-2010, 07:16 PM
For Sage Naruto I Hope He Has.........Rasen-Rengan Barrage,Rasen Shurikin, Summoning Jutsu, Shadow Clone Of Course, OOO and Sexy Jutsu (:*)

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I would like Naruto to be able to throw Rasenshuriken in Sage Mode. That would be kick-ass.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:24 PM
That one I have no idea, they are VERY unique characters. A tough call for me.

Yeah. i wish there was a way there was to put in strategy...like they all have their unique battle types.
Ex:naruto is the charge straight forward type and he is very sneaky
sasuke prefers to wait and let the opponent pull all of their tricks out of the hat in the while analyzing their strengths and weaknesses and playing to em

so yeah idk.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:25 PM
I would like Naruto to be able to throw Rasenshuriken in Sage Mode. That would be kick-ass.

I hope its just like demon wind bomb. that would make alot of sense.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:25 PM
That's something the player can probably do on their own. But that's my thought. But I'm not concerned about much in terms of game-play, remembering how fun it is/was.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:26 PM
I hope its just like demon wind bomb. that would make alot of sense.JUst imagine a flying Rasenshuriken that then expands and explodes. No escape!

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Haha idk about no escape but it should follow the person at a fairly fast rate but not too fast to the point where its inescapable and explode-covering a large chunk of area in the process. that would be really cool i think!!

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Haha idk about no escape but it should follow the person at a fairly fast rate but not too fast to the point where its inescapable and explode-covering a large chunk of area in the process. that would be really cool i think!!
It doesn't really follow the target, it just hits where it's thrown. But I'm sure it wont be easy to dodge, especially if you know how to wield it.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Yeah thats what im thinking so idk how they will make up for that. maybe a quick aim scope type thing can show up??that would accomodate deidara pretty well too i'd think.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah thats what im thinking so idk how they will make up for that. maybe a quick aim scope type thing can show up??that would accomodate deidara pretty well too i'd think.I honestly don't know, but I think they are getting a lot of their ideas from other UN games they've made, like the most recent UNH3. I think a lot of that will be implemented into UNS2.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I honestly don't know, but I think they are getting a lot of their ideas from other UN games they've made, like the most recent UNH3. I think a lot of that will be implemented into UNS2.

Fair enough. i think ill just lay low on this whole UNS2 business for a while.
haha.
Patience is a virtue...

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Fair enough. i think ill just lay low on this whole UNS2 business for a while.
haha.
Patience is a virtue...I know what you mean. This game has caused so much hype, it's ridiculous. But I think I'm doing well in being patient haha. UNH3 will be enough to occupy me by watching the videos on youtube.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Haha yeah i gotcha. im just a really busy person as it is so im doing good in occupying myself too. like, i think im doing a good job in being patient but i feel like im spending too much time on these forums. hahahaha.
im in school,and ive totally been neglecting studying..
lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Haha yeah i gotcha. im just a really busy person as it is so im doing good in occupying myself too. like, i think im doing a good job in being patient but i feel like im spending too much time on these forums. hahahaha.
im in school,and ive totally been neglecting studying..
lol.I also think I have been spending too much time on these damn addicting forums haha. But I have to get off frequently, but also on frequently haha.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 08:31 PM
haha yeah thats a good way to make up for it. xD

i wish they would just give us some new info so i wont be on here so damn much.
lol.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
We need new screens, and not just a few... but a good cluster. Or a new trailer, damn, move it! lol jk

Blah.
04-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Hahaha i feel the same way..

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Hahaha i feel the same way..Who doesn't?! haha

Blah.
04-27-2010, 08:57 PM
Point proven.
haha.
how many episodes is the series excluding the filler arcs??

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Point proven.
haha.
how many episodes is the series excluding the filler arcs??7 arcs, minus filler, and about roughly 112 episodes minus filler. I hate filler, takes up so many episodes.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
it does take up too many episodes and time.although the fillers in shippuden weren't bad. i actually liked utakata and guren. sora was kind of a dumbass. haha.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 09:18 PM
it does take up too many episodes and time.although the fillers in shippuden weren't bad. i actually liked utakata and guren. sora was kind of a dumbass. haha.Tsunade owned Sora lol.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 09:28 PM
haha i forgot what happened but i know he was a douche.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 09:32 PM
haha i forgot what happened but i know he was a douche.He called her a name - I think it was old bag or something. She punched him through the door and he smashed in the wall, then she jumped on him lol.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 09:35 PM
OOOHHH i remember that!!! hahaha. xD

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
OOOHHH i remember that!!! hahaha. xDLOL, it's great.

Taker369
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
tsuande is 10 times better then sakura,s pink haird ass but i would remove that link.

Blah.
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Of course tsunade is better.
haha.
what is wrong with the link?

Taker369
04-27-2010, 10:01 PM
it's viz realtaed and naruto so that = trouble

Blah.
04-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Oh. gotcha.
i wouldnt really know that.
its not my link tho soo yeah. just curious as to why that is.
what are your ideas for UNS2??
haha.

Empath Of Pain
04-27-2010, 10:08 PM
tsuande is 10 times better then sakura,s pink haird ass but i would remove that link.I agree.

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but. i think they should add battle damage to the characters when they have taken heavy damage. Like torn up cloths cuts scraps, w/e. How bout that?

Alex_BR
05-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but. i think they should add battle damage to the characters when they have taken heavy damage. Like torn up cloths cuts scraps, w/e. How bout that?
Yeah like... most akatsuki members die without their cloaks... they should drop it when too damaged

Empath Of Pain
05-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah like... most akatsuki members die without their cloaks... they should drop it when too damagedLike Itachi lost his completely. And Pain got half of his torn off on the left side.

Mikahel
05-02-2010, 03:00 AM
I really want then to add co-op fights like in Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3/Accel and online. It would be so cool in the 3D enviroments.

deidara#1
05-02-2010, 10:09 AM
One thing I want is a wider fighting area a little smaller than the dragon ball z fighting areas it would make longer fights and you will be able to perform more jutus.

Empath Of Pain
05-02-2010, 12:35 PM
I think we're getting bigger stages this time, not just that but. We will be able to interact with the environments. You can actually see in screens that we can cause some form of damage to the stages. One of the screens has Sakura cratering the ground. Another pic has Kakuza blasting up the ground with his fire jutsu.

As for co-op, that would be cool and fun.

kamui
05-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Co-op would be awesome in the game actually :)

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Agreed. I think it would make the game that much more enjoyable.

kamui
05-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Increases replay value that's for sure.

Mikahel
05-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Does anyone think they will put a training mode or tutorial mode this time?

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Idk if they will add, a Training/Tutorial Mode in or not. But, I do know it would be pretty useful.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I think they should bring over Gaara's ability to fly from UNH3, and make Pein capable of flying as he does in the manga and soon anime.

deidara#1
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM
I read the manga and I never seen Pain fly, not any path Pain did I see fly.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
One moment he fly's, is after he's finished talking to Tsunade and when he blows up the village.

Blah.
05-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I really hope there is a co-op and a tutorial mode.

and that would be cool to allow them to have damage done to their clothes and what not. i think it would be cool too for attacks to actually have a lasting effect. like if you have a flippin kunai thrown at you im pretty sure it would hurt.
hahaha.
like idk. i want battles to be longer, but also realistic. i know this probably wont happen but still. lol. realistic battles would be nice.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:05 PM
They can make battles longer by adding more health bars. That one is not difficult. ANd attacks having a lasting affect, Idk, I think battle damage is enough. BUT, maybe when the characters get in the red bar, they get fatigued, like DBZ characters did in those games.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-03-2010, 05:08 PM
That would be awesome. And you can see the scratches on their clothes and if its serious......blood

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:10 PM
That would be awesome. And you can see the scratches on their clothes and if its serious......bloodYes sir, that's the idea. DBZ style, but better, as those DBZ guys are pretty incompetent, while CC2 is awesome and does superb work. haha

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Lol. But too much blood wouldnt be awesome. just from the mouth and if a kunai is thrown at you. and for MS bleeding from the eyes

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Lol. But too much blood wouldnt be awesome. just from the mouth and if a kunai is thrown at you. and for MS bleeding from the eyesI agree, but not too sure about the blood spat when have a kunai thrown haha. But meh, I like the battle damage idea in general.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Ya. Especially Tentens style kunai. Sooo much bloood

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Ya. Especially Tentens style kunai. Sooo much blooodNow, now, we can't go all average fighting games lol. But, I wouldn't mind if the battle damage goes with it, unlike other fighting games where there is blood, but no damage to show for it haha.

Blah.
05-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Now, now, we can't go all average fighting games lol. But, I wouldn't mind if the battle damage goes with it, unlike other fighting games where there is blood, but no damage to show for it haha.

Haha yeupp!!i just want damage to show for what is happening to them.

Empath Of Pain
05-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Exactly, seeing as they get a lot of damage done to them in battle. And for the first time, Kakashi got pretty banged up in battle by, Kakuza. That's one of the best ways to keep it true to the series.

I'm really hoping for my Tsunade idea to make it. It would be cool to use her regeneration jutsu in battle. But as long as Awakening Mode is active and her seal is released and not on her forehead. Her chakra should steadily drain, and when she gets damage done to her it recovers.

And at the end of the jutsu, her chakra is at zero, and you have to recharge it. But, when the jutsu is first activated, she gets her chakra filled to the max, before it starts getting used to restore health when damaged. Not to mention, her awakening should increase her strength as awakenings do. But make them all unique in strengths, and let them have the cons like the one I listed for Tsunade, at the end of the jutsus her chakra is gone, and need to be recharged.

KonohamaruHeaven
05-04-2010, 09:45 PM
i still dont see. how they are gonna make this game without making deva pain the ultimate haxs.

Empath Of Pain
05-04-2010, 10:59 PM
What do you mean?

Blah.
05-05-2010, 12:35 AM
the fwakk does haxs mean?

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 12:37 AM
That's what I'm saying... haha.

Blah.
05-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Hahahahaha oh well.
i wonder how strong they will make sakura in comparison to say, sasuke or sasori, or pain for that matter. because its like, she is obviously a capable ninja but not on par with them soo that should be interesting..

how do you think chiyo will be?

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 12:53 AM
I think Sakura will be similar to Tsunade, just different variations of moves from, Tsunade's. Chiyo will probably be pretty powerful with her puppets as she is/was in the manga, and anime.

Taker369
05-05-2010, 12:54 AM
chiyo sucked in Conr3

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 12:55 AM
LMAO. Well I hope they make up for that in this game.

Taker369
05-05-2010, 12:56 AM
how do u think pain will work ?

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 01:05 AM
I have no idea. THey have to somehow incorporate his Shinra Tensei, Bansho Ten'nin, and possibly his, Chibaku Tensei in the game. They could just keep the way they are in the anime/manga.

A pushing abilities that greatly damages the opponent, and the pull which could allow you to pull in the opponent and wail on them. and his Ultimate could, Chibaku Tensei and have him trap the opponent and then blow up the sphere. He could have the other Pains as well, like summon the fat one to absorb damage, and some stuff with the others haha.

Blah.
05-05-2010, 01:06 AM
But i mean, sakura is LIKE tsunade but not anywhere near as capable of a fighter. or i dont think she is anyway. correct me if i wrong because i very well could be.

chiyo is supposed to be really skilled and quick. right?

Blah.
05-05-2010, 01:08 AM
How will pain work?

He will work just like the rest of them!!
Quality post??
i think sooo!!
hahahaha.
im just messin.
Pain will probably be represented mainly with his deva path and his other paths will be either support or in deva path's jutsu and/or awakening mode. maybe even combos. how they go about this is yet to be seen.

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 01:12 AM
But i mean, sakura is LIKE tsunade but not anywhere near as capable of a fighter. or i dont think she is anyway. correct me if i wrong because i very well could be.

chiyo is supposed to be really skilled and quick. right?She is so not on Tsunade's level, she's just become a more capable fighter. She has long ways to go, Tsunade would floor her arse lol.

And yea, Chiyo is a very capable fighter, and that should be shown in the game. She's old, but not weak, just check her stats on her profile on the Naruto wiki site.

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 01:15 AM
How will pain work?

He will work just like the rest of them!!
Quality post??
i think sooo!!
hahahaha.
im just messin.
Pain will probably be represented mainly with his deva path and his other paths will be either support or in deva path's jutsu and/or awakening mode. maybe even combos. how they go about this is yet to be seen.I can't wait to see what they have done with Pain, They may make three of them playable like in UNH3. Idk, I just have so many theories surrounding where they're getting the new features for Storm2 haha.

Blah.
05-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Oh yeah i know all about those stats on the naruto wiki site.
haha.
she seems kinda fragile though so idk. i mean, she is old!!
lol.
x]

And i can't wait to see what they do with pain as well.

Empath Of Pain
05-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Copy and paste this Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai Chaclash Pain on youtube. That should give us a good idea of how he can work in the game.

One more. Naruto Shippuden: NZCR Pain vs Kakashi

And I don't think she's that fragile. I mean look at the other old dudes that fight in the series haha.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Pain will probably be. Deva. Animal. Asura or Preta

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
I mainly only care about the Deva to be honest, I love those push and pull powers. Kick ass!

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Ya. Almight push in engish

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Shinra Tensei sounds better and, Bansho Ten'nin. But Almighty Push is cool with me. :D

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Yea i like amighty push. The actor needs to make it sound dark and mysterious

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 03:43 PM
He has the right voice to make it sound like that.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:44 PM
The same voice actor as Yamato i think

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Yea, I believe he is.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I wonder whos gonna voice Killer bee?

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 03:53 PM
No clue at all in that department.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
The raps are gonna change cuz of the rhyms

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 04:46 PM
A rapping character... Wow, I wonder how it's going to be, having Bee in the game haha.

Blah.
05-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Watch them not even include killer bee in the game because his raps would be a pain in the ass.
haha.

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Well that would be silly, considering the creators made him that way haha.

Blah.
05-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Hahaha still it would be funny if in the english version they just make his character speak in japanese just cuz they dont want to go through the trouble of making him rap in english and be somewhat coherent.
lol.

Empath Of Pain
05-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Likely wont be happening. He's probably just gonna rap in cut scenes or something.

Blah.
05-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Lol i know i was totally kidding around with that one.

i think they will give him his little rap scenes cuz i mean,in the show,the english subs rhymed on occasion!!

Empath Of Pain
05-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Probably the only place we'll hear him rap is in the cut scenes. Idk, I don't really mind...

Blah.
05-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Lol yeh.
probably so.
that would be cool if he talked during battle. im pretty sure that guy never shut up.
haha.
how do you think he would fight??do you think he will start battle with all those swords on him?

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Talkin during battles makes it realistic. Like in DBZBT3

Blah.
05-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah.
They should talk in battle,but i feel like that could get really annoying as well.

Empath Of Pain
05-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Yea I wouldn't mind the talking during battle. He doesn't shut up, so it makes sense. Plus others talk during battle as well, so I would like them to give that a shot. And true it could possibly get annoying... So it could be a risk haha.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Annoyin with killer bee
You fools.....you jerks

Blah.
05-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Haha exactly.
i think overall though,its a risk to take.

Empath Of Pain
05-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Okay, just leave it out.

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Lol. Maybe a little talkin

Blah.
05-17-2010, 04:33 PM
I agree.
a little talking but not so much to the point that where its jusst like wth.really?
haha.

Empath Of Pain
05-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Once in a while have them say something that's not corny.

I agree.
a little talking but not so much to the point that where its jusst like wth.really?
haha.I know right?

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Like if you get knocked back "Youll pay for that" or when u have orange health "im not gonna give up"

Blah.
05-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah.
im fine with that.