PDA

View Full Version : Make up a justu

jhokage613
04-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Hey I was wondering if you could help me? I'm trying to come up with justu names and what they do like I made one up called kuni illusion shadow. So if you could help me out that would be awesome

Tracer
04-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey I was wondering if you could help me? I'm trying to come up with justu names and what they do like I made one up called kuni illusion shadow. So if you could help me out that would be awesome

Too vauge bro

Ok there are when you think about it only two types of NIN jutsu(physical happening)
Elemental
Generic

Then we got two types of GEN jutsu(illusion)
Visual
Contact

Now there are two types of TAI jutsu(Fighting style)
Contact
Chakra Enhanced(example gental fist)

now start here pick a tree then a subclass of that tree

add some imagenation and Ka-pow home made jutsu!

Example
NIN > Elemental > Water > (instert idea) > Wet willie jutsu
GEN > Visual > (instert idea) > Water reflection trap jutsu
TAI > Chakara Enhanced > Water > (instert idea) > Water whiplash barrage

AkatsukiMember
04-09-2009, 06:20 AM
I agree with Tracer

Tracer
04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
ok i admit the water reflection trap was from family guy where chris tries to save himself from drowning...

there i had a moment of non creativeness and stole it some other sources...

jhokage613
04-09-2009, 08:51 PM

Too vauge bro

Ok there are when you think about it only two types of NIN jutsu(physical happening)
Elemental
Generic

Then we got two types of GEN jutsu(illusion)
Visual
Contact

Now there are two types of TAI jutsu(Fighting style)
Contact
Chakra Enhanced(example gental fist)

now start here pick a tree then a subclass of that tree

add some imagenation and Ka-pow home made jutsu!

Example
NIN > Elemental > Water > (instert idea) > Wet willie jutsu
GEN > Visual > (instert idea) > Water reflection trap jutsu
TAI > Chakara Enhanced > Water > (instert idea) > Water whiplash barrage

Thats awesome you helped me alot thanks

jhokage613
04-09-2009, 08:52 PM
ok i admit the water reflection trap was from family guy where chris tries to save himself from drowning...

there i had a moment of non creativeness and stole it some other sources...

Lol its cool I have thoes moments all the time

Fan of Minato
04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Here's some ideas.
Most of these jutsus are Triple combinations, basically like the one Yamato and Naruto did(colloboration jutsu)
Ninja art: Freezing thunder
Ninja art: Plant storm
Ninja art: Crystal fire
Ninja art: Cement release
Ninja art: Earth rampaging thunder
Ninja art: Water vortex: Trapping Wind
Ninja art: Water vortex: crumbling thunder
Ninja art: Lightning spinner : tearing wind
Ninja art: Lightning spinner : vortex water
Ninja art: Lightning splashing vortex current

Tracer
04-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Here's some ideas.
Most of these jutsus are Triple combinations, basically like the one Yamato and Naruto did(colloboration jutsu)

here is a combo jutsu for ya

Ice style: Yellow snowcone jutsu!

i got more but quick question... you like penmenship? i can spell messages into snow too

Zen Regan
04-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Ok, lucky i write fanfiction all the time (not cheep 1s either, im talking about good writing) and i got a few jutsu's that i'd like 2 share

Earth Style: Planetary Destruction
Wind Style: Typhoon Devistation
Water Style: Aquatic Tsunami Oblideration
Fire Style: Nucular Flame
Lightning Style: 10,000 Volts

Tell me how u guys like the idea of these killer jutsu's

Tracer
04-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Ok, lucky i write fanfiction all the time (not cheep 1s either, im talking about good writing) and i got a few jutsu's that i'd like 2 share

Earth Style: Planetary Destruction
Wind Style: Typhoon Devistation
Water Style: Aquatic Tsunami Oblideration
Fire Style: Nucular Flame
Lightning Style: 10,000 Volts

Tell me how u guys like the idea of these killer jutsu's

Ok first off the chakra needed to go the distance you want then to go is unpathomable and humm 10,000 Volts dosen't kill that is what a stun gun hits during the 'arching' phase...

also they would seem like jutsu's that are one time use becasue after you use them you drain the batteries so to speak

Rasengan Master
04-10-2009, 07:16 PM
i think this would be a cool justu fire style:demon clone justu

Zen Regan
04-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Alright, i can understand that these jutsu's might drain all the chakra out of a ninja. Of course that was my idea from the begining, in the stories i had the casters have back up for extra chakra.
And i didnt know how many volts to put down so i just said 10,000.

Tracer
04-10-2009, 07:24 PM
its ok man you wanted feedback so you got them

you should check ok this other posting to get ideas from i posted my weather style there and im proud of it!

sasoman101
04-11-2009, 01:57 PM
umm shield no jutsu fake death no jutsu life give away no jutsu super stragth no jutsu and butt face no jutsu

Tracer
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
umm shield no jutsu fake death no jutsu life give away no jutsu super stragth no jutsu and butt face no jutsu

ok lets see if i can analyze this here....

Shield no Jutsu.... you can make a summon and summon bits of armor that portect you... or you can just project your chakra from your arm to make a sheild

Fake Death no Jutsu... this would be a self effecting genjutsu placeing your bodys chakra network into a slower pace to resembel death this slows all organ funtion and the slow moving chakra would sustain your body till 1.Jutsu ends 2.you actually die

Life Give away no Jutsu... would be sauskes primary move if he got anymore emo then he already is... this would be a medical type ninjutsu that would sever the brain stem and all major arteries in his body thus killing him painlessly and perma like

Super Strength No Jutsu... This would we a taijutsu that would focus on muscle mass kinda like master roshi when he powers up to use a kamehameha wave this would lower his speed and reflexs and would in the end cause more pain to expand his mass then would be tollerable...

and finally Buttface no Jutsu this is a jutsu that would most likey compair to or rival Narutos Harem Jutsu since this instantly switches you face with your butt and suddenly you are on adult swim and have a show that makes no sence at all...

I hope you have gotten all the feedback you wanted on your ideas and can refine and improve as you move on in you like as a shinobi!

Fan of Minato
04-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Here's some ideas.

i got more but quick question... you like penmenship? i can spell messages into snow too

No Offense, but I dont understand what you mean, could you explain it better? I really can't understand what you are even commenting on(No Offense)

Tracer
04-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Here's some ideas.

No Offense, but I dont understand what you mean, could you explain it better? I really can't understand what you are even commenting on(No Offense)

This was a faild attempt at a joke

but i noticed you have a creative mind so keep it up!

Fan of Minato
04-14-2009, 12:16 PM

Thank You Very Much For Explaining.
And Sorry About your joke.

Tracer
04-15-2009, 04:00 PM

Thank You Very Much For Explaining.
And Sorry About your joke.

at least i know it bombed and i know how to fix it...

nejihuga917
04-17-2009, 10:38 PM
fire style: fire embodiment, water style: ice embodiment, ect.
and while you're in the embodiment you shoot whatever your embodying
ninja art: needle vortex crusher
where you use needle jizo and spin like fang over fang, swirl around them like a vortex and crush 'em
and last but certenly not least :hero mark: like he curse mark but the side effects are you have to absorb life energy of the light around you so if it's dark and it wheres off you... die!

Tracer
04-18-2009, 08:10 PM
fire style: fire embodiment, water style: ice embodiment, ect.
and while you're in the embodiment you shoot whatever your embodying
ninja art: needle vortex crusher
where you use needle jizo and spin like fang over fang, swirl around them like a vortex and crush 'em
and last but certenly not least :hero mark: like he curse mark but the side effects are you have to absorb life energy of the light around you so if it's dark and it wheres off you... die!

Elemental Embodiment Jutsu: sounds great but you mean like the human torch and iceman? where you are the souce of draw power and you fling your element at your foe?

Ninja Art: Needle vortex crusher: to be honest the description makes me think like Jiraiya hair technique and fang over fang(am i right there?) but sounds nasty non the less

Hero Mark: this sounds viable but not useful this requires a time of day to be active and fight. Most decent shinoboi use the cover of night to start thier attack so hero mark would never get used or want to be used im sorry buddy that is the shinobi way.

But try that Hero Mark again you might be onto somthing!

Spartacus
04-18-2009, 10:58 PM
How about Water-Fireball jutsu????? :)

Tracer
04-18-2009, 11:09 PM

not elementally possible im afraid that are just some things that cannot mix

Tomaki Inuzuka
04-19-2009, 04:02 PM
How about these?

Ninja Art: Autumn Whispers-Visual Genjutsu. The enemy gets caught in a mist illusion and can only hear incomprehensible whispers that puts him in a trance and lures him towards the enemy. It would be good for when you couldn't find the enemy.

I don't really have a name for this one, but it's another Visual Genjutsu. Leaves circle the enemy and hypnotizes, then the leaves seem to cut the enemy. While he is distracted, you attack.

Earth Style: Autumn Daydream-a sort of Visual Genjutsu/Earth Style Ninjutsu combo. Autumn leaves cirlce the enemy and hypnotizes, then a tree sprouts up and traps them. You can either make the tree contract, crushing the enemy to death, or poison them with the poisonous gas that escapes from mushrooms that grow from the tree.

plz tell me what you think!!!

Spartacus
04-19-2009, 10:10 PM

not elementally possible im afraid that are just some things that cannot mix
oh those physics have foiled my plans once again haha :mrgreen:

Tracer
04-20-2009, 09:35 PM
How about these?

Ninja Art: Autumn Whispers-Visual Genjutsu. The enemy gets caught in a mist illusion and can only hear incomprehensible whispers that puts him in a trance and lures him towards the enemy. It would be good for when you couldn't find the enemy.

I don't really have a name for this one, but it's another Visual Genjutsu. Leaves circle the enemy and hypnotizes, then the leaves seem to cut the enemy. While he is distracted, you attack.

Earth Style: Autumn Daydream-a sort of Visual Genjutsu/Earth Style Ninjutsu combo. Autumn leaves cirlce the enemy and hypnotizes, then a tree sprouts up and traps them. You can either make the tree contract, crushing the enemy to death, or poison them with the poisonous gas that escapes from mushrooms that grow from the tree.

let me start out with a quote

Genjutsu is the art of controling your oppents chakra flow to your will - Jiraiya shippuden #14

with that said lets get into the breakdown

Ninja Art: Autumn Whispers - Ok this is a strong jutsu since you don't need to see your oppent to get him caught in it and you can set him up for lots of things, However this is a seasonal issue here fog doesn't just roll into an area in the middle of a fight. So I would be aware of this genjutsu and will try to break it. But Naruto would fallow full heartedly into it.

Nameless Jutsu: This seems more adept for Ninjutsu, Best part about making it a 'Nin' is that the damage is real and the destraction dosen't really take accuracy just need leaves and some timing.

Earth Sytle: Autumn Daydream - OK this is confusing since I think you ment Wood Style but sticking to earth style you can do things like bury them or intomb them and keep him in a alternate mindstate so they don't realize they are dying making it hard to counter your jutsu

all in all the names are cool but the applications need to be less spacific to enable more use of that jutsu. keep it up and just re-focus them into somthing more powerful.

Taker369
04-22-2009, 12:02 AM
i got one the Chidori bomb :twisted: .

Tracer
04-22-2009, 02:22 AM
i got one the Chidori bomb :twisted: .

im a bit drunk on this one so im asuming this is that drink everyone has been talking about..

Taker369
04-22-2009, 03:16 PM
it starts out like the chidori only u can throw it and make it explode .

Tracer
04-22-2009, 07:41 PM
it starts out like the chidori only u can throw it and make it explode .

oh the genki doma? aka the Spirit Bomb....

Tomaki Inuzuka
04-23-2009, 02:10 PM
How about these?

let me start out with a quote

Genjutsu is the art of controling your oppents chakra flow to your will - Jiraiya shippuden #14

with that said lets get into the breakdown

Ninja Art: Autumn Whispers - Ok this is a strong jutsu since you don't need to see your oppent to get him caught in it and you can set him up for lots of things, However this is a seasonal issue here fog doesn't just roll into an area in the middle of a fight. So I would be aware of this genjutsu and will try to break it. But Naruto would fallow full heartedly into it.

Nameless Jutsu: This seems more adept for Ninjutsu, Best part about making it a 'Nin' is that the damage is real and the destraction dosen't really take accuracy just need leaves and some timing.

Earth Sytle: Autumn Daydream - OK this is confusing since I think you ment Wood Style but sticking to earth style you can do things like bury them or intomb them and keep him in a alternate mindstate so they don't realize they are dying making it hard to counter your jutsu

all in all the names are cool but the applications need to be less spacific to enable more use of that jutsu. keep it up and just re-focus them into somthing more powerful.

Thanks a bunch!

Tracer
04-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks a bunch!

justifys my work just that much more! your welcome and coem back anytime! :o

deidara rules
08-21-2009, 07:34 PM
c5 xd

Uchiha Hatake
08-25-2009, 06:24 PM
ninja art lava release overflowing wave jutsu
忍術溶岩リリース波術あふれ