PDA

View Full Version : Who do YOU think is in the Coffin?! *spoilers*

Ur Mom
04-17-2010, 06:07 PM
So in chapter 491 Kabuto had seemed to have shown Madara someone quite special, or at least somehow significant.

WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS!?

I think that this may either be Hashirama, or maybe (although this is quite a streach) THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS!

Hatake Girl
04-17-2010, 07:55 PM
it could be madara's brother but really, I have no idea...

Hidden Ninja45
04-17-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm thinking it's the 1st Hokage because that is who beat Madara the first time.

I think it being the Sage of Six Paths is just a little too far of a strench.

deidara330
04-17-2010, 08:07 PM
I can't think of any known deceased character that would make sense. After the coffin opened, Kabuto said that Madara "couldn't refuse" his offer. This could mean a number of things. It could mean Madara could die, or some secret about him would get out to the world to allow him to be captured or killed, or it could simply mean his plans would utterly fail. We only know that Madara couldn't refuse. It was someone that Madara already knew, obviously. Madara also said that if he were to fight Kabuto then, it would only weaken him. It could be Hashirama, but I doubt it. Madara didn't seem to have his intangibility when he first fought Hashirama, so he wouldn't have much to worry about. It could have been the Sage of Six Paths. His soul was never sealed by another jutsu when he died, so he could still theoretically be summoned.

Kuroda Taishi
04-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Maybe it is Kushina

deidara330
04-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Maybe it is KushinaKushina Uzumaki? I don't think so. What makes me disagree is that Kabuto said to Madara "....Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Why would he tell anyone it was Kushina? Firstly, we're not even sure that she's dead. Secondly, there a lot more characters, including Hashirama, that we know are dead and have had more history with Madara to make him react that way.

Chain of Hatred
04-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I have no idea who it might be but I want it to be
Jiraiya

Kuroda Taishi
04-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Kushina Uzumaki? I don't think so. What makes me disagree is that Kabuto said to Madara "....Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Why would he tell anyone it was Kushina? Firstly, we're not even sure that she's dead. Secondly, there a lot more characters, including Hashirama, that we know are dead and have had more history with Madara to make him react that way.

Because no one would expect it, xD

Chain of Hatred
04-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Because no one would expect it, xD
Definitely not but at least we'd know she's dead.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Hashirama would make sense but Kishi already used him when Orochimaru used Edo Tensei. This decreases the wow factor when the person is revealed. The First would definitely make Madara act the way he did, but I'm not sure the readers would see this as a Kishi signature twist.

Right now my current theory is that the current Madara or "Tobi", is actually Izuna, Madara's brother. Izuna simply reversed the part where Madara took his eyes and in reality, Izuna took Madara's. Thus, Kabuto has a reason to say "Tobi...or 'Madara' as you now go by...". If Madara has basically told the world of his existence, why would Kabuto "Madara as you now go by" since he's implying that Madara in fact, isn't Madara. So the person in the final coffin is actually the real Madara and Izuna has been found out.

Kakuzu
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
I was thinking

Danzo

But people disagreed...

Chain of Hatred
04-17-2010, 10:02 PM
I was thinking

Danzo

But people disagreed...
Why so?

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm thinking it's the 1st Hokage because that is who beat Madara the first time.

Impossible, the first Hokage's soul got sealed away in hell or what ever that place is, by the Third...It can never be brought back

MinatoN
04-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Hashirama would make sense but Kishi already used him when Orochimaru used Edo Tensei. This decreases the wow factor when the person is revealed. The First would definitely make Madara act the way he did, but I'm not sure the readers would see this as a Kishi signature twist.

Right now my current theory is that the current Madara or "Tobi", is actually Izuna, Madara's brother. Izuna simply reversed the part where Madara took his eyes and in reality, Izuna took Madara's. Thus, Kabuto has a reason to say "Tobi...or 'Madara' as you now go by...". If Madara has basically told the world of his existence, why would Kabuto "Madara as you now go by" since he's implying that Madara in fact, isn't Madara. So the person in the final coffin is actually the real Madara and Izuna has been found out.

I kinda agree with the 2nd paragraph here. I would be willing to bet the one in the coffin was the real Madara because of how Kabuto spoke to him when they met just now. If it's not the real Madara then it has to be someone who would be used to expose Tobi/Madara's identity or his plans. I guess there's also a possibilty it was someone who Madara is afraid of but I doubt that's the case based on his reaction so for now until I see in the manga if it's ever shown that is I'm going to stick with my first guess.

Ur Mom
04-18-2010, 08:41 AM

It's not THAT far of a stretch, I mean, it would explain why Kabuto said "You cannot refuse" and also why Madara was actually scared. On the other hand as a guy a few posts above said, he could be Madara himself if Madara were his brother.

Reikai Hezamu
04-18-2010, 10:03 AM
My guesses are Izuna, Hashirama, or Rikudo Sennin. It has to be someone that will mess up Madara's master plan. Or maybe it's someone who has secret information on him. Whoever was in that coffin, Madara sure was intimidated because it made him join forces with Kabuto.

jukeboxed
04-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Me. I am in the coffin.

hidan#1
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
I think it is Madara Uchiha proving that tobi is not Madara and that he is really Obito that is why kabuto said he didn't tell a soul, because tobi does not want people to know he is just Obito. People would not fear him anymore.

If you drop the last o tobi is obito backwards.

MinatoUchiha
04-18-2010, 04:10 PM
If you drop the last o tobi is obito backwards.
Obito
*drops the "o"*
Obit
*reads backwards*
Tibo

hidan#1 FAILs!!!

garra12345
04-18-2010, 04:27 PM
I think it is madara's mom.

Naruto321
04-18-2010, 04:38 PM
I think it is madara's mom. Why would it be his mom. His mom doesn't hold a grudge against him.

Obito
*drops the "o"*
Obit
*reads backwards*
Tibo

FAIL!!!No way in hell that its him.

Impossible, the first Hokage's soul got sealed away in hell or what ever that place is, by the Third...It can never be brought backThat is true. Rep for you :)

Ok it seems that most people think it is that its the 1st Hokage. But isn't. Like what One-Tailed Shukaku said, his soul was sealed away.

My guess is that its Madara's brother, Izuna. Although he cannot see. But he was risen from the dead it seems. If it were him. It cannot be Danzo because Danzo is too weak for Madara.

DanzoHokage#6
04-18-2010, 04:53 PM
I think that it could be the sage of six paths. maybe summoning him then madara takes his eyes and gains the rinnegan. with madara getting the rinnegan he would become very powerful and would make the final fights against him EPIC!!! But I also agree that it could be the REAL Madara in there because of the way Kabuto talked to him. I don't know i guess we will see soon.

WindScar22
04-18-2010, 05:04 PM
I think it is either Izuna, Rikudo, or one of Rikudo's sons. Most likely the Uchiha son, the one who inherited the Rinnegan.

3littlepigs
04-18-2010, 06:30 PM
it could be madara's brother but really, I have no idea...
It can't be Hashirama because Sarutobi already sealed his soul with the Reaper jutsu...well it shouldn't be Hashirama.

I did think it could actually be the Sage, either him or the real Madara if we assume Tobi is not the real Madara.

deidara#1
04-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Obito
*drops the "o"*
Obit
*reads backwards*
Tibo

hidan#1 FAILs!!!

I'm hidan#1 had to make a new user and meant to say unscramble it.

Defcon
04-19-2010, 02:31 PM
It's Naruto from the future!

Konan9
04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
I believe it is Izuna or Rikudo. This is only based on his reaction.

Madara looks extremely surprised in the picture where he asks Kabuto where he got it. That could mean two things. Either it is that Kabuto found the Sage of Sixth Paths final burying place, which isn't too far fetched because they talked about his dying moments so that must mean that at one point Rikudo was buried. Madara may have even found it before Kabuto by his reaction too. Kabuto also states "It's complicated," which means that it was hard to find.

It could also be Izuna, his brother. Because another theory of his reaction is that he is angry with Kabuto for disrespecting his brother's burying place and using his soul like that. Izuna and Madara were supposedly the strongest Uchiha of their time and so he would likely be a tough opponent for Madara.

Anyways, those are my theories... :mrgreen:

deidara#1
04-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I think its one of three the real madara, his brother or the sage of six paths.

Tourune
04-20-2010, 05:27 AM
Mabey madara's bro, Sakumo - Kakashis dad, - or the annsester of 1 of Konohas clans

TarnishedTau
04-20-2010, 09:29 AM

i like this.

Magic
04-20-2010, 11:06 AM
It is a very interesting twist, my guesses are;

Madara
Madara's brother
Madara's father
Sage of the Six Paths
(Just for fun...)
Kimimaro (LOL)
Rock Lee's father (;););))
The 4th Kazekage... ??

Nah seriously, I can't guess who, but I'm going to go with the main ones I stated (not jokes)... but here's a theory nobody thought about...

Orochimaru ??
I know this is a hell of a stretch, but maybe thats why it was "complicated"??
I mean, Kabuto gained abit of Oro right?? Maybe hes found a way to save his body somehow, because remember Sasuke just sealed him away, but his body was on the floor when he came in... and he's found a way to free his mind/soul through his connection through Kabuto??
Maybe thats why it could "ruin his plans"... I think he plans on stealing Sasukes eyes, and thats why he has asked him constantly "are you full of hate"...Maybe being full of hate, creates a new type of Sharingan, etc... I'm not sure anyway, he's using Sasuke for something.

I think thats why Itachi tried to stop Madara with the Amaterasu, as soon as Sasuke saw Madaras Sharingan... (so Itachis tried to save him)

Anyway with Orochimaru back he can try to acquire Sasukes body again, and maybe control him with the Curse Mark??

Wow, sorry guys, LOL... I got carried away, and just typed what I was thinking, LOL.

Kani
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Are you talking about the coffin from the recent chapter that kabuto summoned up?
It has to be the 4th Hokage! Think about it! How epic would the series be if Naruto had to fight his dead/revived father! And it can't be any of the other kages because, remember, that they were already revived in the earlier 3rd versus orochimaru ark. BUT! Orochimaru never summoned the 4th Hokage! That is my opinion anyway.

Magic
04-20-2010, 12:51 PM
I wanted it to be the Fourth, because I love him, but it would kind of ruin the story...

He's supposed to be without a "soul" now, because he sealed the "Kyubi"... but I too thought that he might of even been the "third person" that Oro tried to summon way back then LOL (because of the way Sarutobi reacted)... but it couldn't because of the soul thing... so I wonder who that was...??

Level6Ninja
04-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Or maybe its some brand-new-super-awesome-powerful-character who comes and kills everyone! grand finale of naruto!

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 04:01 PM
I wanted it to be the Fourth, because I love him, but it would kind of ruin the story...

He's supposed to be without a "soul" now, because he sealed the "Kyubi"... but I too thought that he might of even been the "third person" that Oro tried to summon way back then LOL (because of the way Sarutobi reacted)... but it couldn't because of the soul thing... so I wonder who that was...??

It was the fourth that orochimaru tried to summon during the first part of naruto (before shippuden).

DanzoHokage#6
04-20-2010, 06:12 PM

there was no third coffin in the manga just on the anime.....in manga only the 1st and 2nd were summoned.

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 06:15 PM
in the coffin it could be madara because tobi could be madara because u have all the hints only one i and idk if this makes sense but tobi spelles obito if u think about it so it could be the real madara

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 06:19 PM
before madara died he heard about obito and revived him and told him the truth like sauske and then told him to take on after him like his name and stuff cuz if it was madara y is he still wearin the mask and that s y kakashi and tobi have the same eye justsu

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
it could be the 4 hokage thats y he said where did u get that at

deidara#1
04-20-2010, 06:25 PM
there was no third coffin in the manga just on the anime.....in manga only the 1st and 2nd were summoned.

orochimara tried to summon the 4th hokage but the 3rd hokage stoped him in the anime I have no idea about the manga

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 06:25 PM
it could be the real madara or it could be danzo or it could be madaras brother or if it is obito it could be rin

Sasori_Sama
04-22-2010, 06:48 AM
wow, cool stuff here :D

my thoughts are, that Tobi is Madara, but in Obitos body.. so Kabuto has summend Madaras real body and BAMM !! he has a problem.. because Madaras soul is in Obitos body, if Kabuto releases Madaras real body, Tobi will die immediately, Madara is catched in his old real body and is under control from Kabuto.. and if Kabuto finishes edo tensei, Madara is dead..

my thoughts :)

Kani
04-22-2010, 12:07 PM
All in all, I am still sticking with my theory of the 4th hokage! To me, that would just be the perfect twist! But, Kishimoto sensei has tricked us before! lol

Looney-Lyra
04-22-2010, 12:18 PM
I think it is madara's mom.

If you weren't banned, I'd rep you for that. xD

manko uchiuga
04-22-2010, 06:41 PM

but the 1st has been sealed away by the 3rd remeber and he did that so they could not be reserected becouse if they could come back then they would have and orochi maru wouldnt have had his arms seald

Devito Uchiha
04-23-2010, 04:34 AM

I think 4th was summoned in that arc either .. The first coffin was destroyed and didn't open ... maybe 4th was inthere..

ego1
04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Madara's body

Phenom
04-23-2010, 01:06 PM
I have thought about this from the moment I read that chapter and came to the conclusion that there is only a few people it could be. Tobi shows no fear at any situation that we have seen him in, even four kages didn't make him afraid, so that means it has to be someone extremely powerful. That only leaves a few people. One would be the Sage of the Six Paths, but this is a bit to far of a stretch in my opinion. The second could be the fourth hokage, but due to the fact that his should should have been taken when he sealed the kyubi this is also a stretch.

I thought it could also be the first, but why would he be afraid of him? Sure he lost to him back in the day, but based off of the picture we saw of the battle the circumstances would not be the same. So this leaves one person we know of, Madara. Whether Tobi is Madara or not is up to you to decide, but it would make sense in a lot of ways. Tobi could still be Madara, just in a different body, so that doesn't cut the theory either. There is just no one else who it could be that doesn't have evidence of it otherwise.