06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
stop hating

Ninja Pink
06-08-2009, 06:30 PM
stop hating

I'm not hating,I'm just giving an opinion

itasan
06-08-2009, 06:30 PM
It's not really fair to call her useless, she hasn't had enough, non-filler, screentime. We really have no idea.

Though, I guess from that, if you're going to judge usefullness by plot-impact, yeah she's pretty useless. xD

Ryaque
06-08-2009, 06:48 PM
In a word DUH. Of course she is useless. Besides when Sasuke left she didn't do a single thing about it yet she still competed with Sakura for him. Really, useless.

Yoruichi
06-08-2009, 06:56 PM
She's totally useless!!!

itasan
06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
In a word DUH. Of course she is useless. Besides when Sasuke left she didn't do a single thing about it yet she still competed with Sakura for him. Really, useless.

Really...she doesn't even do much of that anymore. Competing for Sasuke, that is. She has really just faded out of every possible plot connection...

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Really...she doesn't even do much of that anymore. Competing for Sasuke, that is. She has really just faded out of every possible plot connection...
she did. She failed doing the barrier jutsu to seal the third tailed beast. If med nin are supposed to have good control over their chakra, then she sucks as a med nin.

itasan
06-08-2009, 08:06 PM
she did. She failed doing the barrier jutsu to seal the third tailed beast. If med nin are supposed to have good control over their chakra, then she sucks as a med nin.

Filler. Does not count for evaluation of character.

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Filler. Does not count for evaluation of character.
but it still shows that she's still useless even in fillers. *no offense but i think it's true*

TucanaTheToucan
06-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah, Ino is pretty much useless.
She had more purpose in the first part than in the second part of the tale.

waterlemon-chi
06-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Yep. Can't say more than that. -_-

Rogue Priestess
06-09-2009, 12:57 AM
ino is useless ... the only thing she'll ever get credit for being great in is probably style or something ...

Hinata_Byakugan
06-09-2009, 01:03 AM
I don't know i dont like hating people :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ONIMUSHA
06-09-2009, 02:04 AM
no,shes a major character

Itachi-Sama
06-09-2009, 04:26 AM
She's not as useless in Shippuden as she was in part 1.

jounin
06-09-2009, 08:13 AM
shes like a weak sakura

Ninja Pink
06-09-2009, 09:02 AM
no,shes a major character

No,she isn't. Inleast you have proof how she's been useful besides fillers(She's pretty usless in those)it doesn't make her a major charater

kakashi842
06-09-2009, 09:11 AM
yes all she ever does is mess the missions up

temvvy
06-09-2009, 10:43 AM
she sucks
she does not do any thing

3MPR3SS
06-28-2014, 07:27 PM
She is useless, pathetic, a waste of space in the series, I don't understand why important people like Neji have to die and useless pathetic wastes of space like Ino have to exist. And I agree, she shouldn't even fight Sakura for Sasuke. She hits on all sorts of guys. She probably would be the first to get pregnant among all the girls. I swear I would have murdered her if she hit on Naruto. No really, after Naruto's fight with Pain she was like "I could almost fall for him" damn sista you better back off. NaruHina and SasuSaku forever!!

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
06-28-2014, 07:53 PM
She is useless, pathetic, a waste of space in the series, I don't understand why important people like Neji have to die and useless pathetic wastes of space like Ino have to exist. And I agree, she shouldn't even fight Sakura for Sasuke. She hits on all sorts of guys. She probably would be the first to get pregnant among all the girls. I swear I would have murdered her if she hit on Naruto. No really, after Naruto's fight with Pain she was like "I could almost fall for him" damn sista you better back off. NaruHina and SasuSaku forever!!

^ I'm sorry, do we have issues being projected on an animated character? ;);););) shaming much? When does being attractive make someone a ;);););)? Oh wait, it doesn't. I think I know the real pathetic person here.
Also by your (lack of) logic anyone, who doesn't get screen time (so you know they aren't useless in your eyes), have relations with Naruto, or Naruto himself, should be dead. Yea, not much sense.
Whether or not you consider a character useful or not does not determine whether or not they live.
On top of all this, this is Kishi's story, pretending it's reality (BS trash) television when in the end it's all his doing is stupid.

EDIT: You have to turn into a sexist and spout your own confirmation bias in order to feel secure about your ship? Wow, THAT is pathetic. Jesus, this is nothing but a jerk circle and why we don't have nice things.

larryjc
06-29-2014, 05:20 AM
Of the four Konoha girls, she is just as useless as Tenten. They both don't have any defining moment that impacted on the plot. Negatively or positively. They did a few things, but that is all. The best thing I remember Ino doing is prventing Obito from blasting Naruto and co with bijju dama by taking him over. And she didn't solo that. She had help.

Play-doh Bomber
06-29-2014, 08:17 AM
She's gotten some good feats from her fight with Asuma.

Sintenigious
06-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Hmmm - depends which context u use useless in

personally in a fight - I'd think of her as useless - even tho shes supposed to be a med nin - she hasn't rlly done angthing significant.

HOWEVER - looking at it from - whether shes useless as a ninja - she is pretty useful. She seems to be the only person who carries on the yamanka speciality jutsu - which makes me think that shes pretty well trained in whatever her father did. So after Iniochi we probs need a mindreader who can extract info from other nin - as well as other things - In which case Ino would be a pretty useful person.

People like Ten Ten - whos skills only come into use in battle sequences - are pretty useless to the village in the sense where Ino shines

Wrote this while im half asleep - srry if it doesnt make sense

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
06-29-2014, 11:10 AM
She actually has been seen being useful canonically. I do believe.
The Chunin Exams when she saved Sakura

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Ino managed to mind control Obito for a while to divert the Juubi's Bijuu Dama

Just read what larryjc said.