PDA

View Full Version : New Akatuski Member/Kumogakure Theory! *BIG SPOILERS*

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 11:48 AM
It isn't official, but I am seriously considering this possiblility. A couple weeks ago, I made a thread about Cloud soon being ascociated with Akatsuki. I think it's about time for the rise of a new Akatsuki member. Here's why.

Kumogakure is the only Village that hasn't been caught working with Akatsuki, so maybe there's another new Akatuski member that's a spy that isn't Zetsu.
There's been quite a lot of mention about Kumogakure in Shonen Jump Magazine lately, and now this is coming up just in time.
Raikage is probably plotting something with Akatuski. He mentioned that his village is the only one that hasn't been caught in contact or hasn't been ascociated with Akatsuki. Why bring that up? He could've just mentioned that he wanted to have the meeting in his Village.
With these small pieces of proof, an Akatuski member may be rising soon. It may be some character like Killer Bee, at this point, it could be anybody. But, another reason why this is a bad idea for Raikage is because there's still Kisamehada lurking. And that's another potential reason for the fact that all of this has been mentioned. We also have established (Or this is what I think.) that Naruto is most likely going to end up fighting with Kisame. I'm pretty confident that the next few chapters are going to be a hella interesting.

Feel free to comment on any of the points/theories in this thread.

Reikai Hezamu
04-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Personally, I don't think anyone from Kumogakure is secretly in the Akatsuki currently. I don't see anyone from Kumogakure being in the Akatsuki in the future either. Just doesn't seem right to me.

But Naruto fighting Kisame is a definite yes. Naruto finally encountered Killer Bee, and Killer Bee still wields Samehada which Kisame is hiding in. I have a great feeling Kisame will come out of hiding and fight someone. Probably during Naruto's Jinchuriki training, Kisame will interfere, but possibly also get killed. Naruto and Killer Bee versus Kisame. Kisame dies. Plus Tenzo/Captain Yamato is with Naruto, so thats even worse. Hopefully Kisame won't die because he's one of my favorite characters.

And just for the record, what village is Zetsu from? He's the only Akatsuki member who's affiliation I don't know.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 12:09 PM
I disagree, I think Killer Bee will end up dying this time around.

Kisamehada surprising Killer Bee> Killer Bee

And it is said that Zetsu is from the Village Hidden in The Grass if I'm not mistaken.
EDIT: Plus, why would Kishi bring back Kisame for nothing? And why make this infiltration?

Reikai Hezamu
04-16-2010, 12:13 PM
I disagree, I think Killer Bee will end up dying this time around.

Kisamehada surprising Killer Bee> Killer Bee

And it is said that Zetsu is from the Village Hidden in The Grass if I'm not mistaken.Hm? Possibly. Killer Bee doesn't really have much of a big role in the manga besides training Naruto in controlling the Nine-Tailed Beast. But if he dies, the Raikage will be filled with rage and will resent the Akatsuki even more. Which is why I don't think that the Raikage is associated with the Akatsuki. He cares too much about his brother. But Killer Bee may die. Hopefully he'll teach Naruto how to control the Nine-Tailed Fox though before or if he dies.

And The Hidden Grass Village does sound correct. Thanks.

EDIT: True. But Kishi is unpredictable. We don't know if he'll let Kisame die or not.

itachi-awsome-^/_\^
04-16-2010, 02:19 PM
nah a headband from kumo wouldnt look right and zetsu is actually un specified acording to one of them ninja handbook thingies although everyone thinks hes from grass

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty sure a headband doesn't really change much. xD

Leji_Hyuga
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
i agree with you.... raikage had a serious smile on his face when he said that. too me personally i dont like komogakure at all an think they were behind this after i found out that kisame was alive. How couldn't a a kage an a jinchurriki not see that that wasn't real kisame. How??? How did he get away from ammy[killerbee] I always knew they had something to do with this. they hate the leaf village an hates the sand for being allies with them. I think raikage is crazy about destroying the leaf village you see how when he heard that a uchiha took killer bee he was going crazy he even issued a seldom 5 kage summit.i dont like any one from komogakure not even deidara who i seriously thinks sucks.

mrsticky005
04-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Although I seriously doubt it, Raikage's secretary would make for a good Akatsuki agent.

It be like if Shizune was Akatsuki.

Kuroda Taishi
04-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Zetsu is not from the Hidden Grass. His village is still unkown. Kishi has not revealed it yet.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 05:58 PM
I know, I was going by theory.

٥Minato٥
04-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Personally, I don't think anyone from Kumogakure is secretly in the Akatsuki currently. I don't see anyone from Kumogakure being in the Akatsuki in the future either. Just doesn't seem right to me.

But Naruto fighting Kisame is a definite yes. Naruto finally encountered Killer Bee, and Killer Bee still wields Samehada which Kisame is hiding in. I have a great feeling Kisame will come out of hiding and fight someone. Probably during Naruto's Jinchuriki training, Kisame will interfere, but possibly also get killed. Naruto and Killer Bee versus Kisame. Kisame dies. Plus Tenzo/Captain Yamato is with Naruto, so thats even worse. Hopefully Kisame won't die because he's one of my favorite characters.

And just for the record, what village is Zetsu from? He's the only Akatsuki member who's affiliation I don't know.

about the what village he is from. i read that

"Zetsu's card in the Naruto Shippūden card game shows that he is from konoha." interesting? So im guessing he is from the leaf

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Very, how could Zetsu be from Konoha?

٥Minato٥
04-16-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't know. on his ninja card for the trading card game it shows the leaf village symbol.

mrsticky005
04-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Very, how could Zetsu be from Konoha?

Well there's always the Zetsu=Obito theory...

٥Minato٥
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Im not sure if i can post this. its only the name part and what village it says he is from so i think I'm safe
so here

http://i44.tinypic.com/244tuub.jpg

see the leaf with the line threw it.? rouge ninja from the leaf... guess he left because no one ever noticed him lol XD

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Well there's always the Zetsu=Obito theory...

But who doesn't Obito=????????????

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-16-2010, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't be too surprised if a shinobi from Kumogakure is a member of Akatsuki. The problem is that none of the characters that we've been introduced to so far does not have any personality traits that would imply being against the 5 great villages. Of course Kishi can just add a new Kumogakure ninja soon and reveal he's a part of Akatsuki, but I'm sure many people will find that as bad writing/plot planning.

There's also the chance of just making one of the few we know a member. This can also be seen as bad planning though as they're all have pretty established personalities that are already unique.

I'm just hoping Jugo and Suigetsu can get into the plot again, maybe with a power upgrade b/c I see Jugo as someone with real potential to be a very tough opponent to the Shinobi Alliance and Suigetsu somehow inheriting the character of both Zabuza and Kisame.

mrsticky005
04-16-2010, 08:52 PM
But who doesn't Obito=????????????

Hm probably Obito.
Or as I like to say...

`:Pbit`:P

`:P=Obito Emoticon.

Don't deny it.

Wooster
04-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Hm probably Obito.
Or as I like to say...

`:Pbit`:P

`:P=Obito Emoticon.

Don't deny it.
/Begin snark
Wow that's a great idea! How did you come up with it. Hey did you know there's a bit in your `:Pbit`:P?
/End snark
/Begin comments
Raikage only said there was no Akatsuki to doom himself because, duh, Kisame is there all the time.
/End comments

Hidden Ninja45
04-16-2010, 10:51 PM
I think it's possible. All this mentioning of how Kumogakure doesn't have an Akatsuki member is kind of weird. I think that Killer Bee will almost fully train Naruto, but Kisame will attack Killer Bee and capture him because he has fully trained Naruto.

MinatoUchiha
04-17-2010, 09:12 AM
It isn't official, but I am seriously considering this possiblility. A couple weeks ago, I made a thread about Cloud soon being ascociated with Akatsuki. I think it's about time for the rise of a new Akatsuki member. Here's why.

Kumogakure is the only Village that hasn't been caught working with Akatsuki, so maybe there's another new Akatuski member that's a spy that isn't Zetsu.
There's been quite a lot of mention about Kumogakure in Shonen Jump Magazine lately, and now this is coming up just in time.
Raikage is probably plotting something with Akatuski. He mentioned that his village is the only one that hasn't been caught in contact or hasn't been ascociated with Akatsuki. Why bring that up? He could've just mentioned that he wanted to have the meeting in his Village.
With these small pieces of proof, an Akatuski member may be rising soon. It may be some character like Killer Bee, at this point, it could be anybody. But, another reason why this is a bad idea for Raikage is because there's still Kisamehada lurking. And that's another potential reason for the fact that all of this has been mentioned. We also have established (Or this is what I think.) that Naruto is most likely going to end up fighting with Kisame. I'm pretty confident that the next few chapters are going to be a hella interesting.

Feel free to comment on any of the points/theories in this thread.
one flaw...

the Raikage couldnt be working with Akatsuki bacause they want his brother...and he wasted he hand and arm to fight Sasuke, who he thought took KB

mrsticky005
04-17-2010, 01:49 PM
one flaw...

the Raikage couldnt be working with Akatsuki bacause they want his brother...and he wasted he hand and arm to fight Sasuke, who he thought took KB

I think Raikage's secretary is a more suitable candidate for Akatsuki.

MinatoUchiha
04-17-2010, 02:56 PM
I think Raikage's secretary is a more suitable candidate for Akatsuki.
thats possible...`!:)

sandboxkid
04-18-2010, 11:29 AM
The issue with the first zetsu card from the bandai ccg was already clarified by Bandai as being a miss print.. all his other cards have no village affiliation..in both Naruto data books his village and abilities are still unknown.

SageNaruto69
04-19-2010, 07:00 PM
@ Shikamaru Nara: i was thinking about that too. when i was reading the chapter i was wondering why the raikage kept on saying that he doesnt have an akatsuki member. maybe its a hint saying that there will be a new member coming soon.

Shikamaru Nara
04-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Not really. We already have confirmed that there's going to be a new Akatsuki member due to an interview with Kishi, the real questions are actually

-What village is he/she from?
-What abilities do they have?
-What is their role in Akatsuki?

Those are the three main questions most people will be asking.

SageNaruto69
04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
does kabuto count then?

Defcon
04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Why shouldn't he, he resurrected dead Akatsuki members and some other hax'er :p, if that ain't proof of his new membership.

Uchiha_Itachi
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
This could be real or fake. It depends, is kishi in crazy twist mode, or in contrinuing the story normally mode? LOL!

crystalblade13
04-20-2010, 07:54 PM
psht, everyone KNOWS that obito=raikage. obviously.

Sasori_Sama
04-21-2010, 04:17 PM
I think also, that Killerbee is going to be captured.. Kisame owned him once, he will do it twice.. Kisame hasnt shown up everyting.. sit still and enjoy ;)

the theory with the new member.. didnt kishi mentioned 3 new members ? so there is kabuto, still 2 open slots.. didnt kishi said, there will be one related to a hokage ? so maybe the father of konohamaru / asumas brother ? no one has left a word of him till now and konohamaru has to have a father, but who and where is he ?

And maybe I think there is another possibility.. what about rin ? kakashi only said, that he lost everyone, who was dear to him, but he never said what happened with rin and kishi has never mentioned one thing about her after kakashi chronicles.. just hink about it ;)

Shikamaru Nara
04-21-2010, 04:19 PM
does kabuto count then?

No, Kabuto is basically a spy, it's only temporary.

Sasori_Sama
04-22-2010, 08:13 AM
dont ignore me Shikamaru Nara :(

tell your thought about my theory :)

Shikamaru Nara
04-22-2010, 04:27 PM
I think also, that Killerbee is going to be captured.. Kisame owned him once, he will do it twice.. Kisame hasnt shown up everyting.. sit still and enjoy ;)

the theory with the new member.. didnt kishi mentioned 3 new members ? so there is kabuto, still 2 open slots.. didnt kishi said, there will be one related to a hokage ? so maybe the father of konohamaru / asumas brother ? no one has left a word of him till now and konohamaru has to have a father, but who and where is he ?

And maybe I think there is another possibility.. what about rin ? kakashi only said, that he lost everyone, who was dear to him, but he never said what happened with rin and kishi has never mentioned one thing about her after kakashi chronicles.. just hink about it ;)

I was just thinking about 1 new member for now, but I don't think Kabuto counts, he's not technically a member yet.

Sasori_Sama
04-25-2010, 12:40 PM
From which time was the interview with Kishi, where he mentioned 3 new akatsuki ???

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2010, 01:08 PM
It was a while back, but there were many MANY threads about it.

Sasori_Sama
04-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Okay, I will have a search ;)

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Please do, I was very intrigued by this.

Also, there may be new updates, so tell us if there are in this thread.

Zango
04-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I just hope bringing back Hidan is on his list ;(

Honestly though, he's been in that hole forEVER, so he's gotta kick the bucket soon, at which point Kabuto can resurrect him. The worst case scenario for poor Hidan is that if Shikamaru figures that Hidan would be a good source of information, the Nara's would go dig him up and following intense interragation he actually says something important; though... Hidan was very new in the Akatsuki and didn't know much... so would Kishimoto do that just for Hidan to get back in the fray by means other than dumb rescue mission with lots of digging and deer-fighting action? After all, attacking Konhoa seems to be pretty easy with the Akatsuki... I also can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when all the dead Akatsuki reveal themselves to them...

toad
04-25-2010, 05:45 PM
i think kabuto will join akatsuki for getting sasuke back with the dead summon he used, im a bit confused becase he is working with madara yet hates akatsuki cuz orochimaru hates akatsuki, he works with madara yet gave naruto all the info they had on akatsuki in a book

ego1
04-26-2010, 05:51 PM
well this is my opinion but i do think there is another member....i actually think that theres someone telling madara what to do, that he isn't the "real" leader, i won't say who but I think so

Shikamaru Nara
04-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Chances are, that won't happen again, we already thought it was Madara.