PDA

View Full Version : SM naruto vs Kakuzu

prasanth
04-16-2010, 04:58 AM
no summons or junchuriki transformations, kakuzu starts with monsters out of him.

i think kakuzu takes this becuse his fore element is A rank nearly S rank and therefore it could cancel out FRS and without that Sm naruto doesnt have anything to worry kakuzu and kakuzu will beat him after that using his other elemental affinities.

Raiden
04-16-2010, 05:00 AM
no summons or junchuriki transformations, kakuzu starts with monsters out of him.

i think kakuzu takes this becuse his fore element is A rank nearly S rank and therefore it could cancel out FRS and without that Sm naruto doesnt have anything to worry kakuzu and kakuzu will beat him after that using his other elemental affinities.
If you think Kakuzu takes this, then you must think he has a good chance in sweeping The 6 Paths of Pain

trofet
04-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Wow!!! Sm Naruto stomps seriously the dude is Supersonic and a FRS would wipe the floor out of Kakuzu, and no the Fire attack he has is not nearly an S-rank attack like FRS. Even if he get's som fire on the FRS it would be too late because it's so fast + if that doesn't work SM Naruto could just Mass spam shadow clones and take him out with a RS to the face or something like he did last time with Kakuzu.

JCTKNE4E
04-16-2010, 05:09 AM
Naruto's beaten Kakuzu once already, without Sage mode, with a rather simplistic tactic with shadow clones and rasenshuriken.

SM Naruto certainly could do as much as kakashi did in destroying the monsters/hearts before finishing him once and for all.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:11 AM
If you think Kakuzu takes this, then you must think he has a good chance in sweeping The 6 Paths of Pain

because they are about equal in terms of actual strength and kakuzu has all these monsters flying round which i dont think naruto can take out. yes the FRS is really good but kakuzu's fire tech combined with his wind tech can beat it

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Naruto's beaten Kakuzu once already, without Sage mode, with a rather simplistic tactic with shadow clones and rasenshuriken.

SM Naruto certainly could do as much as kakashi did in destroying the monsters/hearts before finishing him once and for all.

he didnt really beat him, he got him when he wasnt looking when kakuzu was already severly weakened.

and i dont see how naruto can take out the flying monsters? tell me how hes gonna do that?

and also kakashi destroyed one of his hearts when kakuzu wasnt even paying attention.. so thats more of a cheap shot

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:13 AM
Wow!!! Sm Naruto stomps seriously the dude is Supersonic and a FRS would wipe the floor out of Kakuzu, and no the Fire attack he has is not nearly an S-rank attack like FRS. Even if he get's som fire on the FRS it would be too late because it's so fast + if that doesn't work SM Naruto could just Mass spam shadow clones and take him out with a RS to the face or something like he did last time with Kakuzu.

but kakuzu can easily take out all his clones using his elements before they even get close...

JCTKNE4E
04-16-2010, 05:15 AM
So you're argument is Kakuzu's lack of focus?

SM mass shadow clone spam easily produces the same, if not a better, result. SM naruto is also far faster than the 'monsters', and could probably evade most of their attacks pretty well.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:16 AM
So you're argument is Kakuzu's lack of focus?

SM mass shadow clone spam easily produces the same, if not a better, result. SM naruto is also far faster than the 'monsters', and could probably evade most of their attacks pretty well.

kakuzu and SM naruto are about equal in speed and while they are battling it out in taijutsu the mosnters can just attack and kill him

JCTKNE4E
04-16-2010, 05:20 AM
If they can find the real one. Kakuzu couldn't before, how's he going to now, monsters or not?

SM overwhelms him.

BTW, where are you getting this information that kakuzu rivals him in speed?

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:25 AM
If they can find the real one. Kakuzu couldn't before, how's he going to now, monsters or not?

SM overwhelms him.

BTW, where are you getting this information that kakuzu rivals him in speed?

well because i almost know for a fact that kakuzu's wind and fire combined attack could beat the FRS because his fire tech becomes A/S rank therefore it wont have much use, SM could probably take out a monster or 2. but in taijutsu they are about equal or kakuzu is greater because he can use his hardened skin and then naruto's attacks wont have any affect on him.

and kakuzu's taijutsu was known to be the greatest in the akatsuki, even greater than pain.

i mean SM makes naruto much better than base naruto but the only real thing he has is his FRS and if that can be beaten i dont see how naruto can win thats what im saying

JCTKNE4E
04-16-2010, 05:31 AM
All Naruto'd have to do is destroy one of those monsters, and that combo no longer works. Again, I think SM naruto would be plenty capable of doing that. Rasengan alone would probably be enough to do that. Equal does not mean greater than, so that does not mean SM naruto couldn't destroy, in terms of your taijutsu argument.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:36 AM
All Naruto'd have to do is destroy one of those monsters, and that combo no longer works. Again, I think SM naruto would be plenty capable of doing that. Rasengan alone would probably be enough to do that. Equal does not mean greater than, so that does not mean SM naruto couldn't destroy, in terms of your taijutsu argument.

but what im sayinig is that its hard to take out the monsters, all kakuzu needs to do at the start is send out his earth, lightning and water monsters to try and take down naruto and stall him while the wind/fire combine and attack wiping out everything in front,

basically what im saying is naruto is outnumbered here and taijutsu or genjutsu wont work in this case

Vivi
04-16-2010, 09:39 AM
well because i almost know for a fact that kakuzu's wind and fire combined attack could beat the FRS because his fire tech becomes A/S rank therefore it wont have much use, SM could probably take out a monster or 2. but in taijutsu they are about equal or kakuzu is greater because he can use his hardened skin and then naruto's attacks wont have any affect on him.

and kakuzu's taijutsu was known to be the greatest in the akatsuki, even greater than pain.

i mean SM makes naruto much better than base naruto but the only real thing he has is his FRS and if that can be beaten i dont see how naruto can win thats what im saying

Proof?
Both Pressure Damage and Intelligent Hard work are only B-Rank.

No proof again considering Naruto's Strength is Amplified greatly in SM.Even IF it's hard enough what would a punch from a person that had no problem lifting a about building sized Rhino do then?
It would still send Kakuzu flying.

When was that said?

zenon883
04-16-2010, 09:43 AM
SM naruto obviously stomps i agree with the posts above

prasanth
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Proof?
Both Pressure Damage and Intelligent Hard work are only B-Rank.

No proof again considering Naruto's Strength is Amplified greatly in SM.Even IF it's hard enough what would a punch from a person that had no problem lifting a about building sized Rhino do then?
It would still send Kakuzu flying.

When was that said?

combines they are atleast A rank and that is enough to dispel FRS and kakuzu has his hardskin which almost nothing can hurt it.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
When was that said?

one of the akatsuki meetings after kakuzu and hidan died pain said they were a great loss as their taijurtsu was the greatest in akatsuki, or something along the lines.

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 12:38 PM
kakuzu and SM naruto are about equal in speed and while they are battling it out in taijutsu the mosnters can just attack and kill him

This was so funny it made me fall off my dinosaur......

Sm Naruto kept up with Deva path and also was fast enough to blitz several of pains paths. Kakuzu was about equal in speed to kakashi from what we saw in their battle (granted kakuzu was a little faster). So unless you want to argue that Kakashi=Pain in terms of speed then you are wrong.

SM Naruto is a lot faster than kakuzu is, not only that but shadow clones, FRS, Boss summons, and sage techs allow naruto to win even easier.

And btw it never said anything about kakuzu having the best taijutsu in the akatsuki, and even if it did, you would have to be able to prove it using feats. And those feats that proclaim "kakuzu has the best taijutsu in akatsuki" simply don't exist.

SM Naruto wins. GG

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
This was so funny it made me fall off my dinosaur......

Sm Naruto kept up with Deva path and also was fast enough to blitz several of pains paths. Kakuzu was about equal in speed to kakashi from what we saw in their battle (granted kakuzu was a little faster). So unless you want to argue that Kakashi=Pain in terms of speed then you are wrong.

SM Naruto is a lot faster than kakuzu is, not only that but shadow clones, FRS, Boss summons, and sage techs allow naruto to win even easier.

And btw it never said anything about kakuzu having the best taijutsu in the akatsuki, and even if it did, you would have to be able to prove it using feats. And those feats that proclaim "kakuzu has the best taijutsu in akatsuki" simply don't exist.

SM Naruto wins. GG

naruto didnt really blitz anyone he cheap shotted them when they werent looking apargt from human path. and kakuzu is the best at taijutsu in the akatsuki, either him or kisame but they are pretty equal

read the op no summons, and the clones can get taken out with ease using the elements

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:06 PM
naruto didnt really blitz anyone he cheap shotted them when they werent looking apargt from human path. and kakuzu is the best at taijutsu in the akatsuki, either him or kisame but they are pretty equal

read the op no summons, and the clones can get taken out with ease using the elements
SM Naruto is Supersonic, Kakuzu is Sonic.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Weren't looking? I believe you're forgetting about the Rinnegan's ability which lets each of them see their respective bodies eyes as well as each of the other 5. They'd be looking unless Naruto pulled off an epic Smoke Bomb move like Jiraiya did while he deduced they could see.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:11 PM
SM Naruto is Supersonic, Kakuzu is Sonic.

kakuzu is very fast he can keep up with SM naruto fine

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:13 PM
kakuzu is very fast he can keep up with SM naruto fine
NO, feats have shown base Naruto can keep up with Kakuzu.

SM Naruto is Supersonic, Kakuzu is nowhere near that speed.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Weren't looking? I believe you're forgetting about the Rinnegan's ability which lets each of them see their respective bodies eyes as well as each of the other 5. They'd be looking unless Naruto pulled off an epic Smoke Bomb move like Jiraiya did while he deduced they could see.

well asura he got when it was going after tsunade, animal was in gamabuntas mouth and it couldnt see, for naraka he came from above he couldnt see, preta absorbed too much sage chakra, human was killed by FRS,

so yh none of them really saw him

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
parsanth, reread in red.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:43 PM
parsanth, reread in red.

but if naruto was behind all of them NONE OF THEM COULD SEE

e.g. he came from above to destroy naraka and none of the bodies saw that

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:51 PM
but if naruto was behind all of them NONE OF THEM COULD SEE

e.g. he came from above to destroy naraka and none of the bodies saw that
What are you talking about, Asura advanced forward to kill Tsunade and was killed by Naruto. So yes, the other paths could have been able to see him.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM
How could he be behind all of them at once? Either way its not a cheap shot, why couldn't he just get behind Kakuzu?

Bunshin Feint worked once, why won't it work again? SM>Base.

And yeah LYF that's right, the logical conclusion is that in that case they couldn't react, it was a speedblitz, what can't you understand? One panel he was on the other side of the battlefield, the next second Asura was smashed to bits.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
How could he be behind all of them at once? Either way its not a cheap shot, why couldn't he just get behind Kakuzu?

Bunshin Feint worked once, why won't it work again? SM>Base.

And yeah LYF that's right, the logical conclusion is that in that case they couldn't react, it was a speedblitz, what can't you understand? One panel he was on the other side of the battlefield, the next second Asura was smashed to bits.

everyone was looking at asura they didnt really pay attention to the side where naruto came from

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:02 PM
everyone was looking at asura they didnt really pay attention to the side where naruto came from
It doesn't matter, the other 5 bodies were paying full attention and could have seen Naruto coming, but he blitzed, so they didn't see him.

Besides, Naruto came from directly behind Tsunade, he was just a ways back.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Prasanth stop underrating Naruto. As horribly developed as you think he is, he owns Kakuzu. Don't say it was plot.

PRASANTH THIS IS FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T ANSWER YOU'RE SCARED:
Tell me why. Base Naruto>>>Kakuzu. SM Naruto is faster, stronger, and>>>Base Naruto. It's the same Naruto with the same strengths/weaknesses, so why does Base Naruto>Kakuzu while SM Naruto loses?

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Prasanth stop underrating Naruto. As horribly developed as you think he is, he owns Kakuzu. Don't say it was plot.

PRASANTH THIS IS FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T ANSWER YOU'RE SCARED:
Tell me why. Base Naruto>>>Kakuzu. SM Naruto is faster, stronger, and>>>Base Naruto. It's the same Naruto with the same strengths/weaknesses, so why does Base Naruto>Kakuzu while SM Naruto loses?

firstly kakuzu>>>>>>>>>>>base naruto, base naruto just hit him with a FRS after he already lost a few hearts and got him from behind as well.

and tbh it was plot that even got him a FRS because sasuke became overpowered and the writer had to think of a move that will rival sasuke

SM naruto>>>>base

kakuzu>SM naruto

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:34 PM
firstly kakuzu>>>>>>>>>>>base naruto, base naruto just hit him with a FRS after he already lost a few hearts and got him from behind as well.

and tbh it was plot that even got him a FRS because sasuke became overpowered and the writer had to think of a move that will rival sasuke

SM naruto>>>>base

kakuzu>SM naruto
Since when was Saucegay all that powerful before the Hidan Kakuzu fight? It could have been PNJ he got it in the first place sure, but he's used Bunshin Feint countless times in Part 1 and Part 2, you can't say Kakuzu>>SM Naruto, just... What... What's wrong with you?

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Since when was Saucegay all that powerful before the Hidan Kakuzu fight? It could have been PNJ he got it in the first place sure, but he's used Bunshin Feint countless times in Part 1 and Part 2, you can't say Kakuzu>>SM Naruto, just... What... What's wrong with you?

just face it kakuzu jas better tai and more vaariety of nin, his fore/wind combo easilt beats FRS and after that poor old soppy naruto has nothing but few lousy shadow clones which can get wiped out with elemental blasts anyway...

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:44 PM
just face it kakuzu jas better tai and more vaariety of nin, his fore/wind combo easilt beats FRS and after that poor old soppy naruto has nothing but few lousy shadow clones which can get wiped out with elemental blasts anyway...
FRS is a S Ranked jutsu, so don't tell me a Fire/Wind Combo is gonna take it out.

Besides, that combo would be easily dodged by SM Naruto's SUPERSONIC speed.

Jinchiruuki
04-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Hahaha gotta love Kakuzu wank..alright here is my side:

Kakuzu's taijutsu speed is lesser than SM Naruto...if Shikamaru could dodge and keep up with him in base then SM Naruto has no problem in doing so either.

Ok now for the hearts and ninjutsu combos. FRS in terms of power is far greater than that of the Wind + fire combo Kakuzu used...while that jutsu is pretty powerful...we saw Naruto and Yamato combine an incomplete FRS and Water jutsu that easily thwarted that combo...now the FRS is not only perfected but a ranged attack...so Naruto has that upper hand there. The lightning heart, earth heart and water hearts are pretty easy to dodge as seen by Kakashi who was dodging 2-3 hearts and Hidan's assault all at once.

SM Naruto > speed than Kakashi and can create more clones to feint.

Just with speed, clones and FRS alone Naruto takes this...Kakuzu has no chance against such speed and power.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah. That's exactly what I was thinking. Because obviously Kakashi and Team 10>>>>>SM Naruto, and he totally couldn't go HtH if he wanted to. I wouldn't say Naruto is a Taijutsu master but his hits are pretty powerful and he can fight a hell of a lot better than Sakura, I'll tell you that. He lifted a rhino up in the air and threw it, while Fukasaku (That's his name, right?) took it out while afloat.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
FRS is a S Ranked jutsu, so don't tell me a Fire/Wind Combo is gonna take it out.

Besides, that combo would be easily dodged by SM Naruto's SUPERSONIC speed.

for the last time wind/fire combo is atleast A rank and its enough to beat frs and ffs NARUTO ISNT SUPERSONIC.....wherever you heard that its a BS,

your counter to this (predictably) is that he kept up with deva, and seriously he didnt all they did was run into each other once, nothing else every other time naruto tried attacking him..bam shinra tensai so dont tellme naruto is supersonic hes just sonic thats it

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah. That's exactly what I was thinking. Because obviously Kakashi and Team 10>>>>>SM Naruto, and he totally couldn't go HtH if he wanted to. I wouldn't say Naruto is a Taijutsu master but his hits are pretty powerful and he can fight a hell of a lot better than Sakura, I'll tell you that. He lifted a rhino up in the air and threw it, while Fukasaku (That's his name, right?) took it out while afloat.
SM Naruto's physical attacks are equal to Tsunade's in busting, maybe better.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:54 PM

yeah so there you go kakuzu wins, and yes SM naruto is very strong but not as fast so kakuzu will easily dodge his attacks and blow him to smitherins with monsters

Jinchiruuki
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM

SM Naruto Frog Kata > Tsunade's Chakra enhanced busting.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM

yeah i agree with that but not as skillfull in taijutsu as tsunade or kakuzu

Jinchiruuki
04-16-2010, 02:56 PM
yeah i agree with that but not as skillfull in taijutsu as tsunade or kakuzu

Are you joking? SM Naruto's frog kata blows Kakuzu's taijutsu out of the water.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
for the last time wind/fire combo is atleast A rank and its enough to beat frs and ffs NARUTO ISNT SUPERSONIC.....wherever you heard that its a BS,

your counter to this (predictably) is that he kept up with deva, and seriously he didnt all they did was run into each other once, nothing else every other time naruto tried attacking him..bam shinra tensai so dont tellme naruto is supersonic hes just sonic thats it
Well then why don't you provide evidence and feats showing that he's not Supersonic, hmm?

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM

Wind/Fire combo is maybe low tier A Rank jutsu but FRS is S Rank, so thats a fail.

Really, SM Naruto isn't Supersonic?

http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Naruto+Uzumaki+%28Sage+Mode%29

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Wind/Fire combo is maybe low tier A Rank jutsu but FRS is S Rank, so thats a fail.

Really, SM Naruto isn't Supersonic?

http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Naruto+Uzumaki+%28Sage+Mode%29

so fire>wind so your the fail and he doesnt have many feats hes just overhyped by everyone and sasuke will still kick his ass all over the place but magically naruto will win or just resort to the kyuubi (again)

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Woah. SM naruto beat the six paths of pain......so SM naruto wins

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Prasanth you still haven't attempted to provide proof on how he's not Supersonic, you're avoiding the subject because you can't counter, stop changing the subject now.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Woah. SM naruto beat the six paths of pain......so SM naruto wins

PNJ fool

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
so fire>wind so your the fail and he doesnt have many feats hes just overhyped by everyone and sasuke will still kick his ass all over the place but magically naruto will win or just resort to the kyuubi (again)
Fail, reread every post in this thread and tell me that Kakuzu wins. If you still do then you shouldn't even show your face in the BG again, EVER.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Prasanth you still haven't attempted to provide proof on how he's not Supersonic, you're avoiding the subject because you can't counter, stop changing the subject now.

hes just said to be supersonic he doesnt have any real feats and IMO and all my friends who watch this also think the same, none of them think that SM naruto can beat kakuzu

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
hes just said to be supersonic he doesnt have any real feats and IMO and all my friends who watch this also think the same, none of them think that SM naruto can beat kakuzu
Well they're all flaming tards that wanker Kakuzu and underrate SM Naruto.

He does have feats, he blitzed Asura Path, give up.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Fail, reread every post in this thread and tell me that Kakuzu wins. If you still do then you shouldn't even show your face in the BG again, EVER.

why fire>wind and kakuzu tai>SM naruto tai and kakuzu can just fly in the air and pwn naruto whose on the ground

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Well then be so kind to show feats saying he's not Supersonic if you will, I've asked this about three times.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Well then be so kind to show feats saying he's not Supersonic if you will, I've asked this about three times.

cant keep up with deva path, deva is supersonic and was all over him until SM naruto went into fox mode

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Actually Deva had trouble keeping up with Naruto, he only kept up with him for a bit until he went KN6 because he hurt Hinata.

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 03:25 PM
why fire>wind and kakuzu tai>SM naruto tai and kakuzu can just fly in the air and pwn naruto whose on the ground

Just because Fire>wind doesn't mean that the fire jutsu will beat it. By this logic everytime someone starts a fire all of the air in the world should combust because fire feeds on air. But obviously this isn't the case. Just because a fire element hits a futon doesn't mean the futon will be destroyed. FRS is on a whole nother level than one of kakuzu's elemental blasts, so FRS would own kakuzu. And i dare you to call me a SM naruto wanker, because everyone is giving you facts, no SM naruto wanking has been going on.

SM naruto is supersonic and kakuzu is sonic. Therefore no matter how good kakuzu is at taijutsu it won't matter because naruto can consistantly move much faster than him.

Kakuzu's futon mask won't make a difference. It's elemental realeses could be dodged or tanked by SM naruto. And naruto could blitz the mask anyways. Unless you want to argue that that mask is supersonic too??? I didnt think so.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Actually Deva had trouble keeping up with Naruto, he only kept up with him for a bit until he went KN6 because he hurt Hinata.

not really naruto was able to keep up with him when deva's powers were unuseable when he got his powers back naruto didnt even come close to him until he went fox mode... besides i think thats the only fight naruto has had in SM so its difficult to predict all other battles from it

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 03:30 PM
not really naruto was able to keep up with him when deva's powers were unuseable when he got his powers back naruto didnt even come close to him until he went fox mode... besides i think thats the only fight naruto has had in SM so its difficult to predict all other battles from it

Deva getting back his power in absolutely no way affects his speed. So your point is irrelevant. He was just as fast with his powers as without them.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Just because Fire>wind doesn't mean that the fire jutsu will beat it. By this logic everytime someone starts a fire all of the air in the world should combust because fire feeds on air. But obviously this isn't the case. Just because a fire element hits a futon doesn't mean the futon will be destroyed. FRS is on a whole nother level than one of kakuzu's elemental blasts, so FRS would own kakuzu. And i dare you to call me a SM naruto wanker, because everyone is giving you facts, no SM naruto wanking has been going on.

SM naruto is supersonic and kakuzu is sonic. Therefore no matter how good kakuzu is at taijutsu it won't matter because naruto can consistantly move much faster than him.

Kakuzu's futon mask won't make a difference. It's elemental realeses could be dodged or tanked by SM naruto. And naruto could blitz the mask anyways. Unless you want to argue that that mask is supersonic too??? I didnt think so.

jesus christ stop wanking naruto and no your not giving me facts you just read somehere that naruto is supersonic and all of a sudden hes better than everyone.NO THATS NOT THE EFFING CASE

SM naruto is about equal to kakuzu in terms of speed, and a big fire tech can easily take out FRS and thats exactly what kakuzu's fire tech is, its big

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Deva getting back his power in absolutely no way affects his speed. So your point is irrelevant. He was just as fast with his powers as without them.

so wat by speed you mean how fast they run? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Kakuzu only fought in one battle, hell in the other thread Kisame only used Shark Mode once.

If everyone went by your logic then half the BG threads would instantly be terminated.

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 03:36 PM
jesus christ stop wanking naruto and no your not giving me facts you just read somehere that naruto is supersonic and all of a sudden hes better than everyone.NO THATS NOT THE EFFING CASE

SM naruto is about equal to kakuzu in terms of speed, and a big fire tech can easily take out FRS and thats exactly what kakuzu's fire tech is, its big

Words can't describe how hard i just facepalm'd myself because of you.

Actually they are facts. I'm not sure you know the definition of a fact so i'll throw you a bone:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact (sorry if its not allowed)

Naruto being supersonic is a FACT

Naruto's FRS being stronger than kakuzu's fire release is a FACT

Kakuzu being as fast as naruto is NOT a fact. So try again.

I'm not a wanker...read all of my posts in this thread and tell me where i wanked, the other members already gave you the speed feats SM naruto showed during his fights with pain (which you never countered) so i won't repeat them. SM naruto wins GG

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Kakuzu only fought in one battle, hell in the other thread Kisame only used Shark Mode once.

If everyone went by your logic then half the BG threads would instantly be terminated.

yh kisame wins, and why will half the BG threads be terminated?

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 03:38 PM
yh kisame wins, and why will half the BG threads be terminated?
Because of your logic all the threads that have been decided will be instantly flipped around.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Words can't describe how hard i just facepalm'd myself because of you.

Actually they are facts. I'm not sure you know the definition of a fact so i'll throw you a bone:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact (sorry if its not allowed)

Naruto being supersonic is a FACT

Naruto's FRS being stronger than kakuzu's fire release is a FACT

Kakuzu being as fast as naruto is NOT a fact. So try again.

I'm not a wanker...read all of my posts in this thread and tell me where i wanked, the other members already gave you the speed feats SM naruto showed during his fights with pain (which you never countered) so i won't repeat them. SM naruto wins GG

naruto being supersonic was read from a website

naruto's FRS being stronger than a A rank fire tech is wrong because fire>wind

and kakuzu IS as fast as naruto

so your wrong, im right and now stop commenting on MY thread

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 03:39 PM
so wat by speed you mean how fast they run? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Speed is based on how fast you can move and react. Naruto showed better speed feats in his fight with pain than kakuzu did in his fight with kakashi. In terms of speed kakuzu=kakashi (roughly) and SM naruto=deva path. So unless you want to argue that kakashi=deva path than admit your wrong.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Speed is based on how fast you can move and react. Naruto showed better speed feats in his fight with pain than kakuzu did in his fight with kakashi. In terms of speed kakuzu=kakashi (roughly) and SM naruto=deva path. So unless you want to argue that kakashi=deva path than admit your wrong.

no i'll admit that deva=kakuzu in speed and kakashi=naruto

Vivi
04-16-2010, 03:53 PM

Irrefutable Logic cause Kakuzu was about Kakashi's Speed.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Thus meaning Deva=Naruto=Kakashi=Kakuzu in Speed especially since Kakashi got blitzed by Asura who was blitzed by Naruto.

Thus meaning:

Deva=Naruto>Asura>Kakashi=Kakuzu=Deva=Naruto.

Everything makes so much sense now.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 03:55 PM

:shock: FACEPALM :shock:

Ladies and gentlemen let it be known that not only does prasanth believe that kakuzu is equal to deva in speed, but also that he believes kakashi is equal to SM naruto in speed.

Kuromaki
04-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Prasanth, where did you get the idea that Kakuzu is SM Naruto speed?

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Irrefutable Logic cause Kakuzu was about Kakashi's Speed.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Thus meaning Deva=Naruto=Kakashi=Naruto in Speed especially since Kakashi got blitzed by Asura who was blitzed by Naruto.

Thus meaning:

Deva=Naruto>Asura>Kakashi=Kakuzu=Deva=Naruto.

Everything makes so much sense now.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

how on earth did asura get blitzed by naruto?! asura wasnt even loking and naruto just attacked it when it was going for tsunade

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 03:59 PM
how on earth did asura get blitzed by naruto?! asura wasnt even loking and naruto just attacked it when it was going for tsunade
I've explain this to you multiple times, SM Naruto travel an insane amount of distance before Asure even got to Tsunade.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I've explain this to you multiple times, SM Naruto travel an insane amount of distance before Asure even got to Tsunade.

no he didnt you just made that up, there is no reference to how much distance he traveled to attack the asura path

Vivi
04-16-2010, 04:02 PM

Asura was looking straight forward even reaching his hand towards her.

Distance between asura and Tsunade was much shorter than between Tsunade and Naruto.

So Naruto had to go a much longer way WHILES preparing Rasengan.

Asura was so fast that the Anbu not even 2m away from her could barely react.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Asura was looking straight forward even reaching his hand towards her.

Distance between asura and Tsunade was much shorter than between Tsunade and Naruto.

So Naruto had to go a much longer way WHILES preparing Rasengan.

Asura was so fast that the Anbu not even 2m away from her could barely react.

distance was a little shorter thats it but that doesnt mean that naruto is superfast all of a sudden, just lock this thread and wait until kabuto uses his ressurections and then we can debate some more because its 12AM here in england and i need to wake up early to get ready for a wedding reception tomorrow (today)

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Okay I'm back, I apologize for my absences. Actually what? Like I'd actually apologize, I went to the store.

Anyways getting back to the topic, just wow. Why are you still going on about this Prasanth, you can't win, this is where V-V Specialty is, proving people wrong with calcs.

Vivi
04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
distance was a little shorter thats it but that doesnt mean that naruto is superfast all of a sudden, just lock this thread and wait until kabuto uses his ressurections and then we can debate some more because its 12AM here in england and i need to wake up early to get ready for a wedding reception tomorrow (today)

Chapter 430 Page 16.

A little?

Naruto was just a little Dot while the Paths were easily being seen.

Naruto prepared Rasengan while Asura tried to attack her and still managed to be faster although being much further away.

And no I'm not gonna lock this just because you say so.

Densetsu_no_D
04-16-2010, 04:22 PM
The battle with Pain showed without a doubt that SM Naruto is top tier. The evidence is right there in print. You say that Kakuzu was was half weakened when he fought Naruto but remember Naruto had entered that battle weak as well from training. So they were on an level playing field. Naruto has only gotten stronger since that fight and SM proves that hands down.

Narutorious
04-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Prasanth, I hope you at least ask if you can remake this topic, Miles had lock your first SM Naruto vs Kakuzu topic for a reason, your argument is weak, everyone here knows SM Naruto is superior to Kakuzu with or without the summons.

prasanth
04-17-2010, 07:50 AM
naruto is so weak that the writers want him to use the kyuubi,
ridiculous because they know even a lousy ninja like sasuke can rip him apart,

NARUTO WINS ALL HIS BATTLES BY PNJ OR WINS BY GETTING HELP FROM ELSEWHERE OR USES THE KYUUBI..........FACT!

prasanth
04-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Prasanth, where did you get the idea that Kakuzu is SM Naruto speed?

because kakuzu>kakashi, and naruto is either =kakashi or naruto>kakashi (solely due to PNJ)

kakuzu was all over kakashi, dont tell me that they were "equal" because they werent

Narutorious
04-17-2010, 07:58 AM
naruto is so weak that the writers want him to use the kyuubi,
ridiculous because

So Naruto can't beat the strongest man in Akatsuki, and that makes him weak, if SM Naruto is weak than Sasuke & everyone else in Akatsuki must be pathetic.

they know even a lousy ninja like sasuke can rip him apart

Why does Kishimoto needs him to have EMS? Without it, he wouldn't be able to match Naruto, it's has been confirmed since the Pain battle that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke before he got the EMS.

NARUTO WINS ALL HIS BATTLES BY PNJ OR WINS BY GETTING HELP FROM ELSEWHERE OR USES THE KYUUBI..........FACT!

Orochimaru = sick
Deidara = blows himself up
Itachi = gets sick & die
Danzou = kills himself

What battle Sasuke won w/o PNJ?

Narutorious
04-17-2010, 08:00 AM
because kakuzu>kakashi, and naruto is either =kakashi or naruto>kakashi (solely due to PNJ)

kakuzu was all over kakashi, dont tell me that they were "equal" because they werent

Kakashi said himself that himself & Naruto are about equals before Naruto had the Sage training, and Fukasaku said that after the Sage training that Naruto was stronger than Jiraya.

prasanth
04-17-2010, 08:07 AM
So Naruto can't beat the strongest man in Akatsuki, and that makes him weak, if SM Naruto is weak than Sasuke & everyone else in Akatsuki must be pathetic.

Why does Kishimoto needs him to have EMS? Without it, he wouldn't be able to match Naruto, it's has been confirmed since the Pain battle that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke before he got the EMS.

Orochimaru = sick
Deidara = blows himself up
Itachi = gets sick & die
Danzou = kills himself

What battle Sasuke won w/o PNJ?

well sasuke is pathetic and weak, ad technically atm everyone in akatsuki is not really strong apart from kisame and madara if it wasnt for his teleporting.

and yes they had to make sasuke overpowered as well because naruto will be in sage mode and hes using the fox so i agree with you there but i just dont like the way the writers are whoring about with naruto and sasuke trying to make them look like they are the greatest ninjas or something.

even in one of the recent mangas when naruto and sasuke clashed, naruto said "sasuke os too strong for him" before sasuke got his EMS, i mean according to you if naruto went "toe to toe" with pain he should be able to wipe out sasuke quickly.

and yeah sasuke does win most of his battles due to PNJ as well or he just uses his MS like thats the only thing he has

Kuromaki
04-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Okay, prasanth, either you stop flaming and back up your claims or get outta here.

Also, you don't need to post several times in a row to show your hate for Naruto.
naruto is either =kakashi or naruto>kakashi (solely due to PNJ)
Are you telling me Sage Mode Naruto is equal to Kakashi? Really?

Vivi
04-17-2010, 09:28 AM
no you blatantly want to stick your d*** up his ass and make him bleed, because you fancy him

everyone at narutobase and narutofan agree with me that kakuzu>SM naruto its just the retards over here who think they are right all the time

And this ladies and gents is perfect proof of a person who has to flame to get their point across cause they can't come up with a real argument.

Oh well more Kakuzu wankers then and a lie.
I'm from NF and know Kakuzu loses.

This isn't really that much of a stomp though unlike Kakuzu who will get stomped. From Kisame vs SM.
Another NF members who agree's.
TU is also on NF as are countless others here.

All your doing is making yourself look bad.

Besides your the only one still really argueing for Kakuzu.No wait...
your not even argueing anymore but plain wanking.

crystalblade13
04-17-2010, 09:31 AM
sage mode naruto roflestomps kakuzu in raw power and speed. power and speed cant be pnj, presanth. also, rasenshuriken

Black Shuck
04-17-2010, 09:41 AM
from what i've seen(not on this thread), prasanth here have a big time crush on akatsuki guys. come on buddy.. out with it `:) no reason to be shy. ;)

<peace>

prasanth
04-18-2010, 05:07 AM
sage mode naruto roflestomps kakuzu in raw power and speed. power and speed cant be pnj, presanth. also, rasenshuriken

they are about equal in raw power because taijutsu wont work on kakuzu's hardskin and the rasenshuriken can be overpowered by kakuzu's wind/fire combo,

and the SM is PNJ because its supposed to be equal to a MS/EMS thats why he learn't it so he can encounter sasuke later

prasanth
04-18-2010, 05:11 AM
from what i've seen(not on this thread), prasanth here have a big time crush on akatsuki guys. come on buddy.. out with it `:) no reason to be shy. ;)

<peace>

well they are known to be some of the most powerful characters in the narutoverse and they are the reason that the naruto series is great :D

Black Shuck
04-18-2010, 06:11 AM
well they are known to be some of the most powerful characters in the narutoverse and they are the reason that the naruto series is great :D
true enough. :)

prasanth
04-18-2010, 06:28 AM
true enough. :)

hate to say i told you so :L

Vivi
04-18-2010, 10:01 AM
they are about equal in raw power because taijutsu wont work on kakuzu's hardskin and the rasenshuriken can be overpowered by kakuzu's wind/fire combo,

and the SM is PNJ because its supposed to be equal to a MS/EMS thats why he learn't it so he can encounter sasuke later

:lol::lol:
Naruto lifted up Animal's Rhino.Kakuzu never showed anything near as impressive.

Proof due to Naruto's amplified power?

Nope.2 B-Ranked Jutsu's can't take out an S-Rank Jutsu even if in Combo.And you can't prove the rank increases when in combo.

PNJ,MS,EMS who gives a damn?
Kakuzu still gets mangled.

Narutorious
04-18-2010, 10:38 AM
they are about equal in raw power

Where is the proof?

because taijutsu wont work on kakuzu's hardskin

What Kakuzu gonna do, use Iron Skin for the rest of his life? Which I'm sure this jutsu isn't invincible.

and the rasenshuriken can be overpowered by kakuzu's wind/fire combo

We told you this many time, the element advantage won't work unless the jutsus are around the same strength. The Rasenshuriken is a S-class jutsu, a combination of wind/fire won't be enough, that would be A-class at best.

Naruto actually learn it for his encounter with Pain, and a lot of things happen for the plot.

321zigzag1
04-18-2010, 11:15 AM
they are about equal in raw power because taijutsu wont work on kakuzu's hardskin

and the SM is PNJ because its supposed to be equal to a MS/EMS

http://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gif

colorles
04-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Kakuzu with hearts realeased could give SM Naruto a good fight, and earth grudge fear is underated. he also would not be caught off guard by SM Naruto as he would be taking him seriously, and he could peosibly avoid FRS with the help of hisn flying hearts and there distractions. he also is intelligent, and water clone could help

still SM Naruto most likely eventually wins, and with the help of taod summons i dont see him loosing easily, although Kakuzu could get him

Kakuzu is very powerful and fast, and tough to kill, but SM Naruto with summons should take this, assumining he has SM clones prepared. otherwise he still probalby wins but with great difficulty. the toads help him enough, and thrown FRS is deadly, even to Kakuzu