PDA

View Full Version : SM naruto vs Kisame

prasanth
04-16-2010, 04:42 AM
no summons and jinchuriki transformations

Who wins? i think KIsame takes this due to his raw power and speed

Yori
04-16-2010, 05:42 AM
You hate SM Naruto huh? Anyway Naruto takes this. Boss Summons are too much for Kisame

prasanth
04-16-2010, 05:58 AM
You hate SM Naruto huh? Anyway Naruto takes this. Boss Summons are too much for Kisame

well i dont hate him i just think hes overhyped and sorry i forgot to mention to summons or jinchuriki transformations

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 06:21 AM
Naruto gets speedblitzed and dies.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 06:40 AM
what i was thinking although im not sure how kisame dodges the FRS?

Toph
04-16-2010, 07:23 AM
No summons or jinchuriki transformations? Hm.... But Naruto's still on sage mode. I guess.... Naa... Kisame wins this one. Wait, no! Naruto is bad at giving up remember? Then again... He might die because of that.:lol:

prasanth
04-16-2010, 07:32 AM
No summons or jinchuriki transformations? Hm.... But Naruto's still on sage mode. I guess.... Naa... Kisame wins this one. Wait, no! Naruto is bad at giving up remember? Then again... He might die because of that.:lol:

lol :L

trofet
04-16-2010, 09:10 AM

Is this a joke? Do you really think that Kisame can Speedblitz SM Naruto?! Think again m8, because SM kept up with Deva Path and I think Deva Path is equal or faster than Kisame

prasanth
04-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Is this a joke? Do you really think that Kisame can Speedblitz SM Naruto?! Think again m8, because SM kept up with Deva Path and I think Deva Path is equal or faster than Kisame

no kisame is easily one of the fastest characters in the whole series, him at 30% was able to keep up with a 6 gates guy, and u do know ur arguing with someone who has over 3000 posts and IMO i think people with more posts know best, although theyre not always right

trofet
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
no kisame is easily one of the fastest characters in the whole series, him at 30% was able to keep up with a 6 gates guy, and u do know ur arguing with someone who has over 3000 posts and IMO i think people with more posts know best, although theyre not always right

Naruto SM would blitz Guy. And so what If I'm arguing with a dude with 3000+ posts, that doesn't make him a better debater than me or me better than him..

prasanth
04-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Naruto SM would blitz Guy. And so what If I'm arguing with a dude with 3000+ posts, that doesn't make him a better debater than me or me better than him..

ARE U ACTUALLY CRAZY?!?! how on earth can naruto "blitz" guy? thats the stupidest thing ive heard, and yh the posts thing is kinda wrong but ppl with more posts are respected more for some reason

quinnzy
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
I say SM naruto because he can still use the rasenshurriken and beat kisame...

prasanth
04-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I say SM naruto because he can still use the rasenshurriken and beat kisame...

kisame can easily dodge

Devito Uchiha
04-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Is Kisame able to fuse with the Samehada ?

Anyway i think Sage Mode Naruto will win .
He has Rasenshuriken ...

About Guy ... Guy didn't beat Kisame .. Guy did beat guy transformed into him (maximum 20-30% of Kisame total strength) and whole team was near death ..

Naruto > Pein

Pein > Kisame :S

prasanth
04-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Is Kisame able to fuse with the Samehada ?

Anyway i think Sage Mode Naruto will win .
He has Rasenshuriken ...

About Guy ... Guy didn't beat Kisame .. Guy did beat guy transformed into him (maximum 20-30% of Kisame total strength) and whole team was near death ..

Naruto > Pein

Pein > Kisame :S

LOOOOOOOOOL naruto>pein thats a plot no jutsu you fool

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah its PNJ but the fact still stands an FRS wiped out most of the Pain bodies because it expanded, that's not PNJ when it rips a body apart. If you claim Plot no Jutsu gave him FRS in the first place fine, but it still owns anything it comes across on a molecular level.

TU will not post his opinion on this match because people will copy off him.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Yeah its PNJ but the fact still stands an FRS wiped out most of the Pain bodies because it expanded, that's not PNJ when it rips a body apart. If you claim Plot no Jutsu gave him FRS in the first place fine, but it still owns anything it comes across on a molecular level.

TU will not post his opinion on this match because people will copy off him.

yh and it only killed one pain body lol

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
It killed 2 or 3.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:08 PM
It killed 2 or 3.

the FRS killed one

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:09 PM
You're thinking of when it made direct contact. Kakashi and whoever was left standing yelled at Naruto telling him not to throw it, it would do more damage to him. It expanded earlier.
It killed 2 or 3.
Yes, it killed Animal, Human iirc, uhh, any others? I dunno.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:11 PM
You're thinking of when it made direct contact. Kakashi and whoever was left standing yelled at Naruto telling him not to throw it, it would do more damage to him. It expanded earlier.

Asura, if I remember correctly.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:13 PM

what? the FRS killed just the human al the other paths were killed by different types of rasengans

trofet
04-16-2010, 01:14 PM

No, if I remember right the Asura Path tried to kill Tsunade and Nartuo SM gave him a rasengan to the back and he imploded.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:15 PM
No, if I remember right the Asura Path tried to kill Tsunade and Nartuo SM gave him a rasengan to the back and he imploded.
The scenario your presenting is correct but I though it was a RasenShuriken?

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:16 PM
what i was thinking although im not sure how kisame dodges the FRS?

Depends. Distance?

Phoenix Wright
Nah, Naruto blitzed Asura before that and smashed him to bits.

Wow, a lot of people posted before I got a chance to get this in.

prasanth

that was a rasengan

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Nah, Naruto blitzed him before that and smashed him to bits.

kisame>SM naruto

someone lock this thread

trofet
04-16-2010, 01:18 PM
The scenario your presenting is correct but I though it was a RasenShuriken?

No, it was a rasengan.

Not to get off-topic.

Naruto spams SM shadow clones tricks Kisame and give him a FR to the face or something like that.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:19 PM
I wasn't talking about Kisame -_-

Yellow Flash
kisame>SM naruto

someone lock this thread
You have no room to say to lock this thread, it's debatable between who is better, therefor it's still open for discussion.

trofet
kisame>SM naruto

someone lock this thread

Why did you make this thread in the first place if you want someone to lock it?

Daybreak
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
First of all i don't think that either character will be doing any blitzing here, both have good speed feats, SM naruto is probably faster than kisame, but i doubt the the difference is so great that SM naruto could pull off a blitz.

IMO kisame actually wins this battle (i think this is the first time that i've gone against SM naruto in a fight haha) the reason that i think SM naruto loses is due to the restrictions on summonings. If naruto was able to fight alongside multiple boss summons with ma and pa+all of his sage techs then he would prolly be able to overwhelm kisame and win, however due to the restriction this will not be the case.

Kisame wins because i don't think that naruto would be able to do anything against water dome, sure you could argue that naruto might be able to FRS kisame before this happened, but then again i don't know if naruto would be able to create an FRS while Kisame is flooding him with water. Plus the fact that sameheda can absorb chalkra, and because FRS is made of chalkra, Sameheda could theoretically absorb it. SO what this battle comes down to in my mind is that kisame would use water dome, fuse with sameheda, and drown or ram naruto to death underwater.

However just as a side note i ran into something on a thread on another forum i thought was interesting. Someone argued that if kisame tried to absorb SM naruto's chalkra that sameheda would turn into a frog statue due to absorbing naruto's natural energy. Thus sameheda would be destroyed greatly reducing kisame's endurance in this battle.

Still though without summons i don't see a counter for water dome. So kisame wins IMO

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:23 PM
What Trofet said, although if I post in this thread about 6 posts will be before it, its a spamfest in here.

Vivi
04-16-2010, 01:24 PM

that was a rasengan

How Path's were destroyed:

Deva: Rasengan.
Preta: Turned Into Toad Statue.
Animal: Double Rasengan.
Human: FRS
Asura: Rasengan
Hell: Rasenrengan

tanduhman
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM
this is deffinetly a hard decision....

Speed wise: SM naruto>kisame.
speed wise: kisamehada in water dome> Sm naruto. due to it being kisames natural habitat, and fins are faaaaaar greater than feet while swimming anyday. kisames sharklike feature when fused gives him the advantage in water. ever try swimming in a tough current without fins? its almost impossible... with fins, its easy as pie.

with that said it does not take kisame any large amount of time to start water dome.. especially due to the mangas unrealistic time frames.. whats to say that kisame would not simply start the match with water dome? its hard to say.

I heard someone say that if kisames samehada took sm narutos chakra itd turn into a toad statue... im sorry but that is major BS.. and there are deffinetly no feats to prove this. dont assume things that cannot be proven, in this case kisame can easily take whatever chakra he wants.

I find this tricky but couldnt kisame just use underground shark jutsu to dodge frs? it sounds reasonable because if hes underground i dont see naruto having the ability to know where to throw it.. making it unusable.

people may say that naruto can spam water clones to overwhelm kisame yet kisame can spam water clones as well to negate that fact..

heres what my conclusion results with.. Being that kisame can easily heal himself with his samehada to endure the battle, and if he iis able to pull off water dome in time.. than kisame wins.

take note that restricting summons for naruto is a major knockoff in this battle.

Vivi
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM
this is deffinetly a hard decision....

Speed wise: SM naruto>kisame.
speed wise: kisamehada in water dome> Sm naruto. due to it being kisames natural habitat, and fins are faaaaaar greater than feet while swimming anyday. kisames sharklike feature when fused gives him the advantage in water. ever try swimming in a tough current without fins? its almost impossible... with fins, its easy as pie.

with that said it does not take kisame any large amount of time to start water dome.. especially due to the mangas unrealistic time frames.. whats to say that kisame would not simply start the match with water dome? its hard to say.

I heard someone say that if kisames samehada took sm narutos chakra itd turn into a toad statue... im sorry but that is major BS.. and there are deffinetly no feats to prove this. dont assume things that cannot be proven, in this case kisame can easily take whatever chakra he wants.

I find this tricky but couldnt kisame just use underground shark jutsu to dodge frs? it sounds reasonable because if hes underground i dont see naruto having the ability to know where to throw it.. making it unusable.

people may say that naruto can spam water clones to overwhelm kisame yet kisame can spam water clones as well to negate that fact..

heres what my conclusion results with.. Being that kisame can easily heal himself with his samehada to endure the battle, and if he iis able to pull off water dome in time.. than kisame wins.

take note that restricting summons for naruto is a major knockoff in this battle.

Now your talking BS.
We saw what happened to Preta.
Rather show proof that Kisame and Samehada are Immune to it.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM
How Path's were destroyed:

Deva: Rasengan.
Preta: Turned Into Toad Statue.
Animal: Double Rasengan.
Human: FRS
Asura: Rasengan
Hell: Rasenrengan
I believe that SM Naruto had a fail FRS and went back to base an killed him with a Rasengan.

Vivi
04-16-2010, 01:40 PM
I believe that SM Naruto had a fail FRS and went back to base an killed him with a Rasengan.

Nope.Remember all that remained of Human was half a head.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
yh kisame takes this with slight ease

lock this thread please

trofet
04-16-2010, 01:54 PM
yh kisame takes this with slight ease

lock this thread please

Dude you're one of the most ignorant fools on this forum. Nuff said.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Dude you're one of the most ignorant fools on this forum. Nuff said.

kisame wins end off, now leave my thread

all you people just wank naruto all the time its just weird, he isnt even that good. the writers just made him good because they made sasuke too powerful

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Lolwut just because you hate Naruto you say he loses? Bullcrap. Saucegay's too strong I admit, but in no way was he more powerful up until Pain Invasion. I don't have an opinion about Naruto but if anything you're the one who's Underrating him. You have no right whatsoever to tell someone to leave your thread. Answer this. Why'd you make it if Kisame rapes so hard?

You contradicted yourself. Since when is "Naruto not that good, but the writers only made him good because..?"

Yeah he's good and not good, makes perfect sense.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Lolwut just because you hate Naruto you say he loses? Bullcrap. Saucegay's too strong I admit, but in no way was he more powerful up until Pain Invasion. I don't have an opinion about Naruto but if anything you're the one who's Underrating him.
I completely agree.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Lolwut just because you hate Naruto you say he loses? Bullcrap. Saucegay's too strong I admit, but in no way was he more powerful up until Pain Invasion. I don't have an opinion about Naruto but if anything you're the one who's Underrating him. You have no right whatsoever to tell someone to leave your thread. Answer this. Why'd you make it if Kisame rapes so hard?

You contradicted yourself. Since when is "Naruto not that good, but the writers only made him good because..?"

Yeah he's good and not good, makes perfect sense.

water dome and kisameda destroy him and suffocate him, and the writers do try and make him good, but without that he isnt that good

get over yourself, the only people SM naruto can defeat from akatsuki are hidan,konan and possibly deidara everyone else destroy him

end of, and dont comment on MY thread please because im right and your wrong and your confused because your licking narutos ass too much

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:20 PM
I completely agree.

i'm pretty sure i told you to get of my thread?

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
i'm pretty sure i told you to get of my thread?
You have no authority over me, and your the one thats wrong.

Beat Deidara? Deidara is a top tier Akatsuki member which means everyone below him, SM Naruto can defeat.

Akatsuki Tier List:
Itachi
Kisame
Sasori
Deidara
So on and so fourth ....

You just contradict yourself pretty badly.

SM Naruto is also a top tier speedster in Nautoverse. I believe the only ones faster are Raikage and Killer Bee to a certain extent.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:24 PM
You have no authority over me, and your the one thats wrong.

Beat Deidara? Deidara is a top tier Akatsuki member which means everyone below him, SM Naruto can defeat.

Akatsuki Tier List:
Itachi
Kisame
Sasori
Deidara
So on and so fourth ....

You just contradict yourself pretty badly.

so deidara is better than pain and madara...? wow what a mistake...

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
SM Naruto is also a top tier speedster in Nautoverse. I believe the only ones faster are Raikage and Killer Bee to a certain extent.

you think SM naruto is that fast, you are deluded why dont u just wait until his fight with pain in the anime then we'll know how wrong you are

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:31 PM
water dome and kisameda destroy him and suffocate him, and the writers do try and make him good, but without that he isnt that good

get over yourself, the only people SM naruto can defeat from akatsuki are hidan,konan and possibly deidara everyone else destroy him

end of, and dont comment on MY thread please because im right and your wrong and your confused because your licking narutos ass too much
Don't tell me, the great TU, that I'm wrong. You should stop now. I have never once wanked naruto in this thread, nor throughout the BG since I've exited my Noob Days. iirc I have Not once said who the winner of the match would be. You're underrating Naruto, you're wrong. Admit it.
so deidara is better than pain and madara...? wow what a mistake...
That's not what he said at all, gratz on Post Count +1.
you think SM naruto is that fast, you are deluded why dont u just wait until his fight with pain in the anime then we'll know how wrong you are
He's not deluded, there are counltess calcs and feats that show his speed, don't give me this crap, he blitzed Asura no body could do a thing about it, hell, KN6 resisted Shinra Tensei.

I'm not wanking him, its utter bullcrap, nor is anyone else in this thread. You need to stop making retarded claims like that and debate fairly, rather than avoiding the debate and claiming others wank Naruto.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Don't tell me, the great TU, that I'm wrong. You should stop now. I have never once wanked naruto in this thread, nor throughout the BG since I've exited my Noob Days. iirc I have Not once said who the winner of the match would be. You're underrating Naruto, you're wrong. Admit it.

That's not what he said at all, gratz on Post Count +1.

He's not deluded, there are counltess calcs and feats that show his speed, don't give me this crap, he blitzed Asura no body could do a thing about it, hell, KN6 resisted Shinra Tensei.

I'm not wanking him, its utter bullcrap, nor is anyone else in this thread. You need to stop making retarded claims like that and debate fairly, rather than avoiding the debate and claiming others wank Naruto.

yh because all naruto does is rely on his trusty kyuubi to win the battles for him all the time, and SM naruto cant blitz any akatsuki members (except hidan and konan) SM naruto is not as good as the akatsuki members each one of them is above kage level.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 02:39 PM
yh because all naruto does is rely on his trusty kyuubi to win the battles for him all the time, and SM naruto cant blitz any akatsuki members (except hidan and konan) SM naruto is not as good as the akatsuki members each one of them is above kage level.
SM Naruto is Supersonic, for the last time, nobody in the Akatsuki is Supersonic, they're all slow then that.

SM Naruto is also Kage Level.

So what if uses Kyubi power a lot, Sasuke depends on his MS to win all his fights.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:40 PM
What? You haven't read the last few chapters then. When Naruto trained with Jiraiya he tried to learn to control it, although he even said himself he used Sage Chakra and hasn't used the Kyuubi's chakra since he fought Orochimaru, but he was pissed because he just wanted Saucegay back. Then he did it once again fighting Deva, because he hurt Hinata. He said himself he really haets leeching off the Kyuubi's chakra, he hurt Sakura when he went KN4. Each Akatsuki besides Hidan is Kage Level, he's high Jonin level, Naruto didn't even beat the Chunin Exams yet, they won't let him take that large of a jump, and he's only 16 so he can't handle the work, he's definitely above Kage level as are other ninja that have never been Kage.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:47 PM
What? You haven't read the last few chapters then. When Naruto trained with Jiraiya he tried to learn to control it, although he even said himself he used Sage Chakra and hasn't used the Kyuubi's chakra since he fought Orochimaru, but he was pissed because he just wanted Saucegay back. Then he did it once again fighting Deva, because he hurt Hinata. He said himself he really haets leeching off the Kyuubi's chakra, he hurt Sakura when he went KN4. Each Akatsuki besides Hidan is Kage Level, he's high Jonin level, Naruto didn't even beat the Chunin Exams yet, they won't let him take that large of a jump, and he's only 16 so he can't handle the work, he's definitely above Kage level as are other ninja that have never been Kage.

ive read all the chapters and trust me SM naruto cant beat kakuzu at full power

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Now why would I trust you?

prasanth
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Now why would I trust you?

i dont know but seriously kakuzu with all his masks out and at full power will beat SM naruto

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Provide reasoning instead of saying useless crap like that, I already know you think he wins.

Vivi
04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
i dont know but seriously kakuzu with all his masks out and at full power will beat SM naruto

This is Naruto vs Kisame not Kakuzu.

Get back on-topic.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Provide reasoning instead of saying useless crap like that, I already know you think he wins.

ok kisame can just do a water dome and naruto drowns, or he does a water dome and then fuses with samehade sucking out chakra and killing him

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:22 PM
This is Naruto vs Kisame not Kakuzu.

Get back on-topic.

sorry dear...

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:22 PM
What if Kisamehada can't handle Sage Chakra? That's how Preta Path was owned.

EDIT: Hey don't call V-V That no fair she's mine! `#(

Vivi
04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
What if Kisamehada can't handle Sage Chakra? That's how Preta Path was owned.

EDIT: Hey don't call V-V That no fair she's mine! `#(

I believe it was said that People without control for Senjutsu Chakra turn into a Toad.

Kisame never dealt with it.

It'll be the same when Naruto trained.If it wouldnt have been for Pa Naruto would have been a Toad.

LMAO!:lol:

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:32 PM
I believe it was said that People without control for Senjutsu Chakra turn into a Toad.

Kisame never dealt with it.

It'll be the same when Naruto trained.If it wouldnt have been for Pa Naruto would have been a Toad.

LMAO!:lol:
Well I'm still shifty about it because Preta made complete contact with Naruto, Kisamehada would just absorb it, although he could actually use it so there's more chance Kisame would turn into a toad than Preta.

And I know, I'm epic. *Would insert NF Smiley but deleted my history yesterday so the quick link to smiley page is not there*

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Well I'm still shifty about it because Preta made complete contact with Naruto, Kisamehada would just absorb it, although he could actually use it so there's more chance Kisame would turn into a toad than Preta.

And I know, I'm epic. *Would insert NF Smiley but deleted my history yesterday so the quick link to smiley page is not there*

but its the sword whose absorbing it not kisame, and i dont think samehada will turn into a toad

Sasuke
04-16-2010, 03:54 PM
I can't decide, this is a pretty close match... well If Naruto was able to use Rasenshuriken against Kisame he would win, but Kisame would probably be too fast for it... I can't decide... I will post later on my answer.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 03:55 PM
I can't decide, this is a pretty close match... well If Naruto was able to use Rasenshuriken against Kisame he would win, but Kisame would probably be too fast for it... I can't decide... I will post later on my answer.

kisame can make a water dome and drown him before he makes it

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 05:37 PM
but its the sword whose absorbing it not kisame, and i dont think samehada will turn into a toad

Samehada fuses with Kisame. They become one.

Tourune
04-16-2010, 05:49 PM
raseshurican = cell leveled killed shark

321zigzag1
04-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Unfortunately SM Naruto is superior to Kisame in base in so many ways.

However, Kisame has a chance of winning in Water Dome + fusion however it mind end up like Preta Path's demise.

This isn't really that much of a stomp though unlike Kakuzu who will get stomped.

Narutorious
04-16-2010, 08:22 PM
SM Naruto is weaker than everyone in Akatsuki according to prasanth, don't know what manga prasanth reading.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 08:25 PM
SM Naruto is weaker than everyone in Akatsuki according to prasanth, don't know what manga prasanth reading.
Debating for Morons, I believe.

To stay on topic, 321zigzag's post is the most accurate in terms of the overall outcome. For a long time me and TU were throwing everything prasanth try at us back into his face. xD

321zigzag1
04-16-2010, 08:27 PM

http://www.url.it/pagine/viaggi/viaggi/lettera/img/poirot.gif

prasanth
04-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Debating for Morons, I believe.

To stay on topic, 321zigzag's post is the most accurate in terms of the overall outcome. For a long time me and TU were throwing everything prasanth try at us back into his face. xD

you deluded eff why dont u just bum naruto till his ass bleeds why dont you?

Narutorious
04-17-2010, 07:51 AM
you deluded eff why dont u just bum naruto till his ass bleeds why dont you?

You make it sound like we're overrating Naruto when Naruto was able to go toe to toe with Pain, Madara's strongest man, if he can go up againist Pain, he is gonna beat everyone else who is weaker than Pain, which is everyone else in Akatsuki.

prasanth
04-17-2010, 08:00 AM
You make it sound like we're overrating Naruto when Naruto was able to go toe to toe with Pain, Madara's strongest man, if he can go up againist Pain, he is gonna beat everyone else who is weaker than Pain, which is everyone else in Akatsuki.

for god sake if your that desperate to know have a little chat with kishi about the upcoming manga chapters and kabuto, and then you'll see why im sticking up for kakuzu

Narutorious
04-17-2010, 08:04 AM
for god sake if your that desperate to know have a little chat with kishi about the upcoming manga chapters and kabuto, and then you'll see why im sticking up for kakuzu

Desperate? You're the one that seems desperate, trying to make Naruto look weak so Sasuke could look better, but no one is that stupid.

prasanth
04-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Desperate? You're the one that seems desperate, trying to make Naruto look weak so Sasuke could look better, but no one is that stupid.

i hate sasuke the writers made him overpowered because they are trying to make the characters seem really powerful like in bleach (which i dont watch but ive heard alot about) and seriously ask kishi about the upcoming manga chapters

Black Shuck
04-17-2010, 08:27 AM
no summons and jinchuriki transformations

Who wins? i think KIsame takes this due to his raw power and speed
hey, c'mon man.. why no summons? that's part of naruto's offence/defence in extreme situations.

Skylar
04-17-2010, 08:50 AM
I think SM Naruto could take this. I'll admit a rasenshuriken might not be be fast enough to hit Kisame, for the mere fact Kisame was able to react fast enough to have his samehada absorb the lightning chakra from the lightning enchanced pencil Bee threw at him.

However I don't believe the samehada can absorb nature energy(if Naruto and Kisame were from different verses it may could- with the whole energy balance), so all Naruto would have to do is fight hand to hand combat using frog katas. This would prove difficult for Kisame to apply a counter to.

Naruto should be able to dodge water dome(Maybe). However here is a little theory I have In Sage Mode, Naruto gets some characteristics of a frog. Correct? Then he might be able to breathe underwater(like frogs do, since they're amphibians)

All I can think of for right now.

crystalblade13
04-17-2010, 09:06 AM
kisame probably wins. he may be able to dodge or absorb rasenshuriken. giant water orb and chakra stealing kills naruto's ability to win. im not sure if narots rasenshuriken would work or even hit kisame in his water orb.

Skylar
04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
kisame probably wins. he may be able to dodge or absorb rasenshuriken. giant water orb and chakra stealing kills naruto's ability to win. im not sure if narots rasenshuriken would work or even hit kisame in his water orb.
Yes, but u also got to remember that the rasenshuriken isn't the only thing in SM Naruto's arrsenal. I don't think the samehada can absorb Naruto's frog kata, and it has shown some powerful damage.

However there is a way for Naruto to hit Kisame with rasenshuriken. Naruto could bait Kisame with one of his clones, and when Kisame goes to strike Naruto could throw the rasenshuriken(that he would be forming from hiding with two other clones). Of course this wouldn't work if Kisame is fused with the samehada.

And there is my theory of-SM Naruto being able to breathe underwater, because of him getting some frog attributes from Sage Mode.

prasanth
04-18-2010, 05:10 AM
Yes, but u also got to remember that the rasenshuriken isn't the only thing in SM Naruto's arrsenal. I don't think the samehada can absorb Naruto's frog kata, and it has shown some powerful damage.

However there is a way for Naruto to hit Kisame with rasenshuriken. Naruto could bait Kisame with one of his clones, and when Kisame goes to strike Naruto could throw the rasenshuriken(that he would be forming from hiding with two other clones). Of course this wouldn't work if Kisame is fused with the samehada.

And there is my theory of-SM Naruto being able to breathe underwater, because of him getting some frog attributes from Sage Mode.

yh intersting theory about naruto turning part frog, but that doesnt happen because naruto has the perfect sage mode therefore he doesnt have any frog characteristics, and im sure kisame will be able to defeat naruto is sole taijutsu as he has immense strength and speed, although naruto may be able to trick him and attack with a FRS

although i do have one query? seeing as samehada absorbs chakra cant it absorbs a FRS because it is basically chakra?

Skylar
04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
yh intersting theory about naruto turning part frog, but that doesnt happen because naruto has the perfect sage mode therefore he doesnt have any frog characteristics, and im sure kisame will be able to defeat naruto is sole taijutsu as he has immense strength and speed, although naruto may be able to trick him and attack with a FRS

although i do have one query? seeing as samehada absorbs chakra cant it absorbs a FRS because it is basically chakra?
I'm not so sure Kisame could defeat a SM Naruto in sole taijutsu. I'll admit Kisame is strong- However the only strength feat I can think of right now is him being able to bare down on Guy's nunchuks(leaving Guy helpless to escape) with one arm(or was it the samehada?), and then using another arm to slam Guy into the water(snapping the nunchuks in half). While SM Naruto has been able to:Pick up a huge stone frog statue, and when he punched the Preta path it snapped its neck. SM Naruto also has good speed; I'm not sure if this counts as a speed feat, but he was able to jump pretty high in the air in SM(when training with Fukasaku, can't think of another speed feat).

Yeah, I think it could. If the samehada makes contact with it.

prasanth
04-19-2010, 08:29 AM
I'm not so sure Kisame could defeat a SM Naruto in sole taijutsu. I'll admit Kisame is strong- However the only strength feat I can think of right now is him being able to bare down on Guy's nunchuks(leaving Guy helpless to escape) with one arm(or was it the samehada?), and then using another arm to slam Guy into the water(snapping the nunchuks in half). While SM Naruto has been able to:Pick up a huge stone frog statue, and when he punched the Preta path it snapped its neck. SM Naruto also has good speed; I'm not sure if this counts as a speed feat, but he was able to jump pretty high in the air in SM(when training with Fukasaku, can't think of another speed feat).

Yeah, I think it could. If the samehada makes contact with it.

oh so if he can absorb a FRS he can absorb all the rasengan based attacks and therefore naruto won't really have a ninjutsu style attack on him and im sure that kisame wins in sole taijutsu (although we havnt seen much of it, but he was able o fight toe-to-toe with a 6 gated guy)

colorles
04-19-2010, 08:33 AM
can he really absorb FRS? it could possibly destroy the molecules of samehada..

however Kisame has other ways to possibly beat Naruto, although it is unkwon what whould happen if samehade or Kisame absorbed sage chakra

lightshadow
04-19-2010, 08:38 AM
I'm not saying that Naruto would win, but in SM he would actually have a chance against Kisame. He doesn't actually have to touch someone to hit them, and one punch killed one of Pain's bodies. The question is: how would he close enough to hit Kisame? I probably will have to still give this one to Kisame. Naruto is just a really bad match for him. You need to gang up on Kisame or have someone like Might Guy take him out with Taijutsu.

prasanth
04-19-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm not saying that Naruto would win, but in SM he would actually have a chance against Kisame. He doesn't actually have to touch someone to hit them, and one punch killed one of Pain's bodies. The question is: how would he close enough to hit Kisame? I probably will have to still give this one to Kisame. Naruto is just a really bad match for him. You need to gang up on Kisame or have someone like Might Guy take him out with Taijutsu.

totally agree

Skylar
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
oh so if he can absorb a FRS he can absorb all the rasengan based attacks and therefore naruto won't really have a ninjutsu style attack on him and im sure that kisame wins in sole taijutsu (although we havnt seen much of it, but he was able o fight toe-to-toe with a 6 gated guy)
Unless of course Naruto suprise attacks him(which is in Naruto's nature), and there's the fact that in sage mode Naruto's punches have extreme impact, and he doesn't have to make full contact with his opponent. No, Kisame didn't fight "toe-to-toe" with a 6 gated Gai; as soon as Gai entered the 6th gate Kisame(30%) really didn't even make a move, I'll admit he tried to slash Gai with the samehada but Gai was too fast for him.

prasanth
04-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Unless of course Naruto suprise attacks him(which is in Naruto's nature), and there's the fact that in sage mode Naruto's punches have extreme impact, and he doesn't have to make full contact with his opponent. No, Kisame didn't fight "toe-to-toe" with a 6 gated Gai; as soon as Gai entered the 6th gate Kisame(30%) really didn't even make a move, I'll admit he tried to slash Gai with the samehada but Gai was too fast for him.

well yh i suppose but it wasnt like kisame fell to the floor straight away he took a few minutes of a total ass kicking so i say kisame is really pain tolerant

Rathegon
04-19-2010, 01:51 PM
I think naruto will win he's got the ninetales fox inside him and I hate kisame wack him one for me naruto

Skylar
04-19-2010, 03:33 PM
well yh i suppose but it wasnt like kisame fell to the floor straight away he took a few minutes of a total ass kicking so i say kisame is really pain tolerant
He really just survived one kick, and the reason he didn't fall straight to the floor immediatley was because Guy was beating the crap out of him.

prasanth
04-19-2010, 03:36 PM
He really just survived one kick, and the reason he didn't fall straight to the floor immediatley was because Guy was beating the crap out of him.

i suppose, im sure anyone else would have died

Skylar
04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
i suppose, im sure anyone else would have died
But Kisame(30%) did die.

colorles
04-19-2010, 03:47 PM
this enitre matchup depends on what happens when Kisame absorbs sage chakra

prasanth
04-19-2010, 04:12 PM
this enitre matchup depends on what happens when Kisame absorbs sage chakra

oh yh i suppose lol, i still think that kisame will take it with relative ease i mean he took on KB version 2 without trying hard.

Skylar
04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
oh yh i suppose lol, i still think that kisame will take it with relative ease i mean he took on KB version 2 without trying hard.
What do u mean he took on a KB version 2 without really trying? If it weren't for the samahada healing Kisame he would've surley died.

Also, I don't know if absorbing the nature energy will effect the samehada. However if Kisame is fused with it and absorbs it from Naruto, then it should turn Kisame into a frog statue.

Vivi
04-19-2010, 04:48 PM

lol what?
KB was holding back cause of Sabu and Ponta.

colorles
04-19-2010, 05:53 PM
naw Kisame was pretty much toying with him, anhd that was a weaker Zetsu clone by the way

Skylar
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
naw Kisame was pretty much toying with him, anhd that was a weaker Zetsu clone by the way
A little bit at first(but KB still kept Kisame on his toes), but as soon as KB went version 2 Kisame didn't really hold back that much. No it wasn't, Kisame switched with the Zetsu clone after the water dome dispersed.

prasanth
04-20-2010, 08:55 AM
lol what?
KB was holding back cause of Sabu and Ponta.

kisame was holding back because his mission was to infltrate lightning vilage not to capture KB then and there...

Shikamaru Nara
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM
kisame was holding back because his mission was to infltrate lightning vilage not to capture KB then and there...

No, because by that point, the infiltration was already a success.

Daybreak
04-20-2010, 12:10 PM

The zetsu clone didn't come into play until the end after ksame had disabled water dome, the rest of the battle kisame himself was the one fighting, not the zetsu clone.

prasanth
04-20-2010, 02:24 PM
No, because by that point, the infiltration was already a success.

ok then