PDA

View Full Version : Gurren vs. Lagann

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Who wins?

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 08:07 PM
If they were to fight each other, I say Lagann takes this. Lagann uses Lagann Impact to control Gurren. Also, assuming Simon pilots Lagann and Kamina pilots Gurren, Kamina is very hotheaded while Simon actually puts strategies into effect and thinks clearly.

Even though Gurren probably has more power, Lagann can control Gurren's systems to take it over. It would be a pretty funny scene, with Gurren and Lagann being opponents and then combining xD

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 08:11 PM
If they were to fight each other, I say Lagann takes this. Lagann uses Lagann Impact to control Gurren. Also, assuming Simon pilots Lagann and Kamina pilots Gurren, Kamina is very hotheaded while Simon actually puts strategies into effect and thinks clearly.

Even though Gurren probably has more power, Lagann can control Gurren's systems to take it over. It would be a pretty funny scene, with Gurren and Lagann being opponents and then combining xD
xD I just love this Anime and thought it was a shame that no one debates with someone from this verse as one of the opponents .... :/

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 08:13 PM
xD I just love this Anime and thought it was a shame that no one debates with someone from this verse as one of the opponents .... :/

Indeed, so many people would love Gurren Lagann but only a few people know about it.

It's too bad that it's not so popular, Gurren Lagann could easily become really popular if a bunch of people supported it and told others about it.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:19 PM
I... Don't get this thread. Actually Gurren Lagann itself confuses me. Wut? Gurren & Lagann? I heard his name in his attacks, this is really confusing. I should get into GL because my mind, is like, boggling right now.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
I... Don't get this thread. Actually Gurren Lagann itself confuses me. Wut? Gurren & Lagann? I heard his name in his attacks, this is really confusing. I should get into GL because my mind, is like, boggling right now.

Yes you should get into it, it's my favorite anime. Now that tells you something.

Considering I told you about AA and you got uber obsessed like I am, I can't wait to see how you react to Gurren Lagann.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 08:24 PM

Yes you should get into it, it's my favorite anime. Now that tells you something.

Considering I told you about AA and you got uber obsessed like I am, I can't wait to see how you react to Gurren Lagann.
Take his advice, I did and I absolutely fell in LOVE with it, as I did Kateyko Hitman Reborn (Signature proves it).

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 08:25 PM
KHR was my favorite manga for a while, there are a few series I like more but KHR is still one of my faves.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I see, well Lee explained everything in AIM, so I'm not confused anymore. But seriously whats up with names in attacks? That's retarded, so many people have done that before, wait, who else did that..

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Combustion of Manly Souls! xD

Gotenks has done stuff like that, except not nearly as epic.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Lol wut, its like Combustion of Manly Gotenks, except that just sounds... Odd.