PDA

View Full Version : Blaze the Cat vs. Shadow the Hedgehog

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Who wins?
No time stop.

Kingsnoke
04-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Kingsnoke says that Shadow does. Blaxe the Cat doesn't exist. `;)

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Is Blaze from Sonicverse? I'm lost here. Also SS4, are you another ECW dupe? I'm lost in that category as well.

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Is Blaze from Sonicverse? I'm lost here. Also SS4, are you another ECW dupe? I'm lost in that category as well.

Yes and yes.Hopefully,I won't need another.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Blaze is from the Sonic Rush series and I think some other ones that I haven't played, like Rivals and Sonic 06 or something.

I forget what Blaze does since i haven't played Rush or Rush Adventure in a while, aside from obviously using fire, so I can't be sure about this. If anybody wants to fill me in on Blaze's feats again then that would help.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Yes and yes.Hopefully,I won't need another.
When will you be able to log on ECW again?
Blaze is from the Sonic Rush series and I think some other ones that I haven't played, like Rivals and Sonic 06 or something.

I forget what Blaze does since i haven't played Rush or Rush Adventure in a while, aside from obviously using fire, so I can't be sure about this. If anybody wants to fill me in on Blaze's feats again then that would help.
Oh yeah, I remember now, well unfortunately I stand where Lee stands, err, where Miles stands, so I don't remember much other than Blaze's appearance.

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:13 PM
I only played Sonic Rush,thought I never finished,and 06 where she doesn't do much.The only thing she did was support Silver and manage to absorb Iblis.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:15 PM
I remember she and Sonic had a fight and were mostly on par or something (basically who you picked was who won, but either way the story goes the same way), but that's all I remember

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:19 PM
When will you be able to log on ECW again?

Oh yeah, I remember now, well unfortunately I stand where Lee stands, err, where Miles stands, so I don't remember much other than Blaze's appearance.

I guess whenever the server gets fixed or whatever.Every account I make seems to mess up or something and I can't get on the forum,so I make another one.Why?

I think she's about as fast as Sonic and Shadow,but I don't remember too well right now.................

Awwwwwwwwww!Lee changed his avatar!

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Is Blaze on the show because I could have sworn I saw her, she doesn't do much, at least on the episode I saw.

@ECW

I see.

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:22 PM
No she isn't.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:22 PM
I guess whenever the server gets fixed or whatever.Every account I make seems to mess up or something and I can't get on the forum,so I make another one.Why?

I think she's about as fast as Sonic and Shadow,but I don't remember too well right now.................

Awwwwwwwwww!Lee changed his avatar!

Yep I changed it, apparently Lee doesn't fit Edgeworth too well. In fact, none of the characters really fit but a few, the closest ones that I think match are Gaara, Chibi Gaara, and Kisame.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Oh yeah, thanks Lee for giving me credit for the Avatars that I, myself, no one else, said fit the best.

RicenChicken
04-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Shadow chaos controls or uses one of his other Super Shadow techs and wins.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh yeah, thanks Lee for giving me credit for the Avatars that I, myself, no one else, said fit the best.

Uh actually I simply agreed with what you happened to say, otherwise I would've stuck with Lee xD

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Shadow chaos controls or uses one of his other Super Shadow techs and wins.

Chaos Control not allowed and Blaze can just use her fire.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Uh actually I simply agreed with what you happened to say, otherwise I would've stuck with Lee xD
Yeah, but you could have at least said "TU Said that Chibi Gaara, Gaara, and Kisame match."
Chaos Control not allowed and Blaze can just use her fire.
So what are some of Shadows Techs other than Chaos Control which is banned, I'm hazy as Lee is, I don't even remember the last time I heard of Shadow, actually last time I saw him was on that new TV show Sonic X..

It was on this one time after Yu-Gi-Oh the Original, it just happened to be on the station, you know..

RicenChicken
04-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Shadow can use his super speed, and getting rid of chaos control is like getting ride of blaze's fire.

If not he can just use his super strength, or even chaos blast.

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, but you could have at least said "TU Said that Chibi Gaara, Gaara, and Kisame match."

So what are some of Shadows Techs other than Chaos Control which is banned, I'm hazy as Lee is, I don't even remember the last time I heard of Shadow, actually last time I saw him was on that new TV show Sonic X..

It was on this one time after Yu-Gi-Oh the Original, it just happened to be on the station, you know..

Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear..........never mind Shadow Rifle solos.
@Lee.Give me 3 months and I'll be better than you.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Shadow can use his super speed, and getting rid of chaos control is like getting ride of blaze's fire.

If not he can just use his super strength, or even chaos blast.

Well according to ECW Blaze's speed is nearly equal and Lee claims she was fighting on par with Sonic.

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Well according to ECW Blaze's speed is nearly equal and Lee claims she was fighting on par with Sonic.

She did,but Shadow>Sonic in fighting.

RicenChicken
04-15-2010, 10:02 PM
not if sonic goes dark sonic

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 10:08 PM
She did,but Shadow>Sonic in fighting.
Wait really? Shadow's a good guy now though, right? Because, bad guys never win in the end `#(

SS4 Gogeta
04-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Shadow's whatever he wants to be.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Well, yeah that makes sense.

Shadow X! New Series Premieres!

Me: w00t

Premiering On.....

Me: Yeah! Yeah!

4kidsTV!

Me: No... No... `~(