PDA

View Full Version : Gokages in a Battle Royale

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Tsunade will be Hokage. If you think that she is too weak for this fight, then I can replace her with the Third, but ONLY if I say.
This fight takes place in Unraikyo Ravine.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
If its "Of our choice" There's gonna be a lot of fighting once someone else posts in this thread.

"Lol well Hashirama wins"
"Wait how does Hashirama win if Tsunade is the Hokage"

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 07:52 PM
OK. I am chaning the OP to say that Tsunade is Hokage.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Alright.

So this is all the Godaime Kage's? I'll find them and put them in this post when I'm done.
Mei Terumi iirc is one,
Gaara is the Godaime Kazekage,
Tsunade obviously,
is A the Godaime Raikage?
Then we have the Tsuchikage which I dunno if he's the Godaime Tsuchikage, please verify.

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 07:59 PM
A is Yondaime Raikage.

Onoki is Sandaime Tsuchikage for his village.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Alright then, Gaara or Mei takes this. Tsunade I highly doubt could recover from getting crushed under Sand Burial or melting to the core from Mei's acid mist.

So Mei vs Gaara.

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 08:02 PM
They said that the Tsuchikage is very old and needs people by his side in case his back throws out/gets broken. He also stated to be stubborn and not wanting a new Tsuchikage when offered because he feels he is strong enough to protect the village and he is not ready do give up his position. He is the Third Tsuchikage.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:06 PM
They said that the Tsuchikage is very old and needs people by his side in case his back throws out/gets broken. He also stated to be stubborn and not wanting a new Tsuchikage when offered because he feels he is strong enough to protect the village and he is not ready do give up his position. He is the Third Tsuchikage.

Yeah, so if hes the third, hes not the fifth, therefore doesn't fight. If he did fight though, he auto-wins because of Dust Jutsu and because TU says so.

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 08:09 PM
By Gokages I meant that for all of the five Kages.
The Gokage summit was for all current Kages, not just the Fifth's.

Gaara uses Sand Coffin! The wild Mei uses Acid Mist!
I'd say that her Acid Mist would get through, but he would stop the attack by throwing a glob of sand from below which would make the Mizukage fumble and release only a little bit of Acid Mist. Gaara avoids and uses Sand Coffin.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Oh, alright then, I see. Let me contemplate.

Blind Uchiha
04-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Raikage blitzes all of them xD Seriously though, Raikage has shown the best tanking, speed, and damage feats of all of them.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Yes Raikage will fare well, although Onoki's Dust Jutsu owns, he's one of my favorite Kage's. Then there's Mei who will do well, no one else has shown many speed feats other than Raikage who actually had a fight, all Onoki did was rape Saucegay, which is why I like him.