PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki vs Avatarverse

Skylar
04-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Scenario 1-All out(But no spirit world).

Scenario 2-Avatarverse cannot bend any of the Akatsuki's jutsu(and no spirit world). No Chibaku Tensei, No Gedo Mezo, No Edo Tensei, and Mandara is limited with 50% of his chakra. Akatsuki know all about Avatarverse.

Fire, Earth, Water, and Air nations are limited to 50 basic soldiers each.

Akatsuki roster:Mandara, Itachi, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Jugo, Orochimaru, Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Nagato, Pain, Konan, Sasori, Deidara, and Zetsu. NO ZOMBIE AKATSUKI

I'm not sure if this goes without saying, but Energies Are Equal.

Akatsuki start outside of Ba-Seng-Sei(sorry if I spelled it wrong).

Who would win?

NaruHina fan
04-15-2010, 07:58 PM
most of the akatsuki members could probably solo just because of superior speed

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:01 PM
A lot of people got into a debate awhile ago that Pain solos Avatarverse, for this match all scenarios Akatsuki win. Even Hidan would do well in this match, where does the Avatarverse stand when it comes to cutting heads off?

Pool
04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I think akatsuki got this one in the bag. If even most akatsuki are stronger that kakashi, and Kakashi could solo avatarverse due to superior elemental advantage. The way i see it, having somebody who specializes in each element just makes them more powerful.

Skylar
04-15-2010, 08:07 PM
A lot of people got into a debate awhile ago that Pain solos Avatarverse, for this match all scenarios Akatsuki win. Even Hidan would do well in this match, where does the Avatarverse stand when it comes to cutting heads off?
Hmm, I guess ur right. I just thought that Avatarverse could have a chance of at least putting up a good fight. I don't believe I ever heard of the Pain vs Avatarverse, I missed it I suppose. I was kinda at least hoping for someone to come on here and say something stupid like, "Avatarverse bends a ocean over the akatsuki and drown them" or something like that.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Lol bending an ocean, well yeah, Kisame probably>>>Waterbenders, so I dunno about that. There was a Fire lord Ozai vs Narutoverse thread, I don't remember if anyone said Ozai.

Skylar
04-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Lol bending an ocean, well yeah, Kisame probably>>>Waterbenders, so I dunno about that. There was a Fire lord Ozai vs Narutoverse thread, I don't remember if anyone said Ozai.
Yeah I agree, but it's been said before. That was probably a Avatar fan-boy that made that thread.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-15-2010, 08:39 PM
For now I'm saying Akatsuki because everybody they face they defeat them. And water bending won't be enough to defeat the akatsuki. The air bending might could blow them in a way but won't defeat them. The earth bending might be lucky, and the fire bending will not defeat Itachi. His Amataresu will kill the whole fire clan.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 08:46 PM
For now I'm saying Akatsuki because everybody they face they defeat them. And water bending won't be enough to defeat the akatsuki. The air bending might could blow them in a way but won't defeat them. The earth bending might be lucky, and the fire bending will not defeat Itachi. His Amataresu will kill the whole fire clan.
How did they defeat everyone they face when there is only Jugo, Suigetsu, Sasuke, Madara, Zetsu and Kisame left?

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Akatsuki rapes in Scenario 2.

Scenario 1? Avatar Aang is an actual threat.
Also is comet and full moon on?

How did they defeat everyone they face when there is only Jugo, Suigetsu, Sasuke, Madara, Zetsu and Kisame left?

Reread the OP.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Akatsuki rapes in Scenario 2.

Scenario 1? Avatar Aang is an actual threat.
Also is comet and full moon on?

Reread the OP.
That doesn't mean anything, reread his post.

He was saying that the Akatsuki defeat everyone the encounter even though more then half of them are dead.

The ones that are fighting in this thread has nothing to do with what I'm asking him.

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 08:53 PM
That doesn't mean anything, reread his post.

He was saying that the Akatsuki defeat everyone the encounter even though more then half of them are dead.

The ones that are fighting in this thread has nothing to do with what I'm asking him.

Thats what I was asking you about.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:55 PM
How are more than half dead? By re-reading the OP you can notice they're all listed. In no way are half of them going to die, if that's what you were getting at.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Thats what I was asking you about.
I don't mean to sound idiotic but I don't get what your getting at.

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't mean to sound idiotic but I don't get what your getting at.

Where in the post does TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 mention about half missing Akatsuki?

He just says Akatsuki and more likely the group Skylar listed.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't now if I'm interpreting this wrong or not, but I thought he was saying, in the Manga/Anime, the Akatsuki defeat everyone they encounter. Therefor me saying that half of them are dead, in the Manga/Anime.

Sorry if I did interpret this wrong, I am apologizing beforehand.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:03 PM
No, he meant while fighting Avatarverse they defeat everyone they encounter, get it?

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 09:05 PM
No, he meant while fighting Avatarverse they defeat everyone they encounter, get it?
Of course, I'm no tard, I simply interpreted it wrong ... xD

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
xD I see, well yeah I forgot about Avatar Aang, how much prep does it take? IMO he shouldn't be too tough to overpower, durability feats? I think CST could take him out until feats that can withstand that much pressure have been shown to me.

Skylar
04-16-2010, 06:07 AM
xD I see, well yeah I forgot about Avatar Aang, how much prep does it take? IMO he shouldn't be too tough to overpower, durability feats? I think CST could take him out until feats that can withstand that much pressure have been shown to me.
At the end of the series Aang was able to go into the avatar state at will; however it was just for like 5 sec, but that may have been just because the battle was already over and he was just putting out all of the fire.

Yeah, Aang would most likely get defeated by that(Getting hit by Deidara's C1 could probably defeat him :lol:). Lol, he almost didn't even survive getting struck with Azula's lightning.

Manwe Sulimo
04-16-2010, 06:58 AM
Akatsuki takes this. Even if speed was equalized, Akatsuki has too many heavy hitters for the Avatarverse to overcome. Especially since dead and former members are being included.

On another note...

Kakashi could solo avatarverse due to superior elemental advantage.

lol. No.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Lol, Pool..

Facepalm. Just... Wut.