PDA

View Full Version : Killer Bee vs. Uzumaki Naruto

Narutosan
04-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Storyline:Shippuden

Both start out at their own body.

Work their way up to jinchuriku.

Also all acceptions with techniques and ect.

But they fight quite a while first without beast power so what do you think happens?

original uchiha
04-15-2010, 04:51 PM
thats a tough one but if naruto tamed 9 tails naruto takes the cash

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 05:18 PM
If it's base, then Killer Bee could overpower him before he can transform. Killer Bee should be faster than Base Naruto and was able to stomp Taka Sasuke. KB should easily dodge all of Base Naruto's attacks.

From then on, if Naruto survives, then Killer Bee can still outdo him as long as he doesn't use KN6.

If Naruto uses KN6 then he stomps with six tailed menacing ball.

Akatsuki X
04-15-2010, 05:23 PM
If it's base, then Killer Bee could overpower him before he can transform. Killer Bee should be faster than Base Naruto and was able to stomp Taka Sasuke. KB should easily dodge all of Base Naruto's attacks.

From then on, if Naruto survives, then Killer Bee can still outdo him as long as he doesn't use KN6.

If Naruto uses KN6 then he stomps with six tailed menacing ball.

I think Naruto could clone spam

and while KB is distracted with them, he could go into Sage Mode

and I'm pretty sure Sage mode could probably take all of KBs forms up too like 6-tails

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 06:57 PM
I think Naruto could clone spam

and while KB is distracted with them, he could go into Sage Mode

and I'm pretty sure Sage mode could probably take all of KBs forms up too like 6-tails

Clone spam wouldn't provide enough prep for Sage Mode.

A bunch of Narutos attacking while one sits in the back to power up, hmm, wonder which one to attack?

Killer Bee plows through the clones even in base, considering he trashed Sasuke in base. Version 2 charges through the clones and one shots Base Naruto before he can use SM.

If Naruto got into SM then he'd win, but he has no way to manage that prep before KB Lariats him. If Naruto were to use a summon to buy prep time, Hachibi Blast.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:31 PM
What, I thought I posted here? Anyway what Lee said, clone spam shouldn't do much, a Lariat would own Naruto, if he gets prep for SM then FRS should do the job although I doubt that's happening. So KB blitzes, if he doesn't want to blitz then Menacing Ball from Hachibi should do the job as well, Naruto can't control KN4 and up.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 12:26 PM
killer bee wins whether or not naruto is in SM

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I suggest making scenarios for a battle like this

ex.

Scenario 1: They both start out in base

Scenario 2: Naruto stats out in SM

Scenario 3: They both start in <insert number here> Tails

Just a suggestion but I think Naruto would have a better chance of winning if there are multiple scenarios.

Akatsuki X
04-16-2010, 12:38 PM

You are quite wrong.

Akatsuki X
04-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Clone spam wouldn't provide enough prep for Sage Mode.

A bunch of Narutos attacking while one sits in the back to power up, hmm, wonder which one to attack?

Killer Bee plows through the clones even in base, considering he trashed Sasuke in base. Version 2 charges through the clones and one shots Base Naruto before he can use SM.

If Naruto got into SM then he'd win, but he has no way to manage that prep before KB Lariats him. If Naruto were to use a summon to buy prep time, Hachibi Blast.

You make a good point.

But your last sentence contradicts what you previously said.

Because if Naruto used summons, its not like KB could just go Hachibi and Menacing Ball him like that.

It would take him a bit of time to go full 8-tails as well as it would take time for Naruto to go into Sage mode.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't see how he contradicts himself, clones still wouldn't provide time for SM.

Miles Edgeworth
04-16-2010, 04:02 PM

Killer Bee craps on Naruto if he's in base.

But SM Naruto simply FRS's and wins.

You make a good point.

But your last sentence contradicts what you previously said.

Because if Naruto used summons, its not like KB could just go Hachibi and Menacing Ball him like that.

It would take him a bit of time to go full 8-tails as well as it would take time for Naruto to go into Sage mode.

How so?

Killer Bee turned Hachibi in an instant when he fought Sasuke. Also, Menacing Ball took mere panels of prep time. SM prep takes more than that, and if Naruto doesn't start with it, by the time he's through, a menacing ball is already being fired at him.

Yep, because apparently it took more than a few panels for Killer Bee to transform into eight tails =/ Killer Bee does not require much time at all for eight tails. Naruto requires much more prep for SM.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Bee would win since Naruto can only go to 8 tails. Unless he can finish him off at seven or six

Miles Edgeworth
04-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Bee would win since Naruto can only go to 8 tails. Unless he can finish him off at seven or six

KN6>Hachibi

KN6 has as much power as Hachibi but with actual speed feats. Considering KN8 broke out of Chibaku Tensei, it would certainly be more powerful than Hachibi.

The problem is that Naruto cannot control him well he'll learn soon enough but we need to wait for such feats before we can make judgements about them. so any Kyuubi tails aside from 0-3 are not viable for a debate at the moment with Base Naruto and Killer Bee casually destroys KN0-3.