PDA

View Full Version : Hidan & Kakuzu vs. The Sauce

SageoftheSixPaths
04-15-2010, 05:16 PM
No Genjutsu, Susano'o can only be used once for five minutes.

Kakuzu starts with his heart beasts out.

Location: Kakuzu vs Asuma's team battlefield, 100 meter starting distance.

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Either Sasuke goes Susanoo mode and snipes the hearts and Kakuzu or Kakuzu and Hidan attempt to force Sasuke to run out of Susanoo for 5 minutes which is not very easy because none of them possess movement to evade the arrow.

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Sasuke goes Susano'o and while he is cutting Kakuzu's hearts, Hidan uses his curse ceremony from afar and starts slashing himself. Then when Kakuzu has two/one heart(s) left and Sasuke is damaged, then Kakuzu scorches him with either Fire Style: Searing Migraine or Lightning Style: False Darkness. Then to make sure he is dead, Hidan slashes his privates to make Sasuke feel the ultimate death, groin slash.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't see how Hidan is gonna get his blood. Hidan would easily become incapacitated, say, does Saucegay still have his Kusanagi? I forgot about that thing.

If Saucegay goes Susano'o he just spams arrows to kill Kakuzu and/or incapacitate Hidan depending on what he feels like doing.

Also what Zigzag said about evading, I don't feel like putting it in my own words -_-

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Well Hidan is easily disposed of due to blitz and sword.

Kakuzu is harder to beat, but with Sasuke's superior speed, as well as the complete Susanoo, I believe Sasuke could take out Kakuzu.

Blind Uchiha
04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Additionally Amaterasu should easily take out Hidan since it will burn him to cinders. I don't think he can be put back together after that. xD

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Almost forgot. Hidan stays up in a tree or something to hide and slashes Sasuke before he can notice and slash him and the tree to bits with Susano'o. Then Sasuke would know where he is and attack him before he got to do whatever Sasuke thought he would do. I've just made my own post redundant. I have to remember to think more on Naruto battles.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Well Hidan is easily disposed of due to blitz and sword.

Kakuzu is harder to beat, but with Sasuke's superior speed, as well as the complete Susanoo, I believe Sasuke could take out Kakuzu.
Nuff said. xD

Superior speed and Susano'o are enough to convince me of Sasuke's victory.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Almost forgot. Hidan stays up in a tree or something to hide and slashes Sasuke before he can notice and slash him and the tree to bits with Susano'o.

Hidan has no way of hiding from Sasuke, especially since he's got Sharingan.

WindScar22
04-15-2010, 09:35 PM
I now realize that Sasuke stomps.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:36 PM
So, WindScar, you're easily convinced are you? Although it shouldn't be hard to be convinced in this thread.

Sephiroth
04-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Sasuke may not even have to use Susano'o to win....With his flame release and Karin and his Ammy and also his different forms of Chidori i think he could beat them with out Susano'o

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I doubt it but people mentioned Susano'o as the most simple and logical conclusion, and plus its like Saucegay to pull something like that.