PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru+Kabuto vs. Sasori

Narutosan
04-15-2010, 05:14 PM
What do you think might have happened if Sakura didn't defeat Sasori wit Granny Chiyo then Sasori went to the bridge to fight Kabuto and Orochimaru. Yes he can use third kazekage,hiruko, and all that. SAme for everyone.

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Does that mean that Kabuto does succeed in breaking the Hiruko?

Are you including that?

Narutosan
04-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Wait since Kabuto was put on spell from Sasori then secretly Orochimaru broked that spell. Also yea they probably might succeed. What do you think?

321zigzag1
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Orochimaru has the overall advantage also due to having Kabuto with him.

Also some guy made a fan made video based on it. Its interesting.

Not sure if it is allowed though here.

-taken out-

(Sorry, it isn't allowed, although I find it weird how Orochimaru Stabs him...)

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Hmm, didn't get here to read the video in time, but yeah if Sasori can't poison in time and seeing the current time, Orochimaru could probably break Hiruko, it really depends. Also after that I'm not sure how they'd fare against 100 Puppets, but Orochimaru can use Oral Rebirth if he gets hurt or poisoned by a puppet or Iron Sand, but iirc it paralyzes.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Hmm, didn't get here to read the video in time, but yeah if Sasori can't poison in time and seeing the current time, Orochimaru could probably break Hiruko, it really depends.
Oro is immune to poison, at least normal poison, not to sure about Sasori's.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Oh really? Well I added more BTW, I didn't know you posted, but it still relies heavily on the fact that if he can destroy his heart or not.

Lady Tsunade
04-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Oro summons up Manda due to not being in the cave. Manda goes underground, then reappears and smashes the earth around Sasori killing him and any of his puppets in the process.