PDA

View Full Version : Killer Bee vs. Kazekage Gaara

Narutosan
04-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Gaara gets everything and Killer Bee also.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Killer Bee uses tails and blitzes. That or he transforms into Hachibi and uses Menacing Ball to one shot Gaara.

Akatsuki X
04-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I don't even think KB needs to go into tails.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-15-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't think Gaara would be finished off that quickly.

His abilities shown at the Kage Summit has shown that he's able to withstand Raikage's full force guillotine drop with his chakra levels comparable to tailed beasts. Don't forget he blocked Amaterasu and penetrated Susanoo's ribs. Sure some say that this is plot no jutsu but I'm taking it as it's been shown.

Now I don't think he can beat KB with the abilities he's shown in his little screentime since his capture, but he might last a couple of minutes.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-15-2010, 07:25 PM
It would be an awesome battle but all Bee needs is like 7 tails with all the 8 swords and he can get passed gaaras defence

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Gaara goes into Ultimate Defense sand ball, therefor allowing Killer Bee to throw a pencil through the little whole into Gaara's eye, killing him.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't think Gaara would have enough time to do anything, in base if Killer Bee uses Lariat its over. Because obviously if Gaara gets a chance to do something its auto-lose for KB, because Lee's attacks go past his sand, that means LOL HES FASTEST IN NARUTOVERSE so KB can't bypass it.

Akatsuki X
04-16-2010, 12:30 PM
gaara goes into ultimate defense sand ball, therefor allowing killer bee to throw a pencil through the little whole into gaara's eye, killing him.

win!!!

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 12:38 PM
I don't think Gaara would have enough time to do anything, in base if Killer Bee uses Lariat its over. Because obviously if Gaara gets a chance to do something its auto-lose for KB, because Lee's attacks go past his sand, that means LOL HES FASTEST IN NARUTOVERSE so KB can't bypass it.
The same sand that stop a Guillotine Drop from Raikage?
win!!!
`:P

Windstorm
04-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I don't think Gaara would be finished off that quickly.

His abilities shown at the Kage Summit has shown that he's able to withstand Raikage's full force guillotine drop with his chakra levels comparable to tailed beasts. Don't forget he blocked Amaterasu and penetrated Susanoo's ribs. Sure some say that this is plot no jutsu but I'm taking it as it's been shown.

Now I don't think he can beat KB with the abilities he's shown in his little screentime since his capture, but he might last a couple of minutes.

I agree with these sentiments.

I don't believe there's anyway he can win, but it's not going to be a stomp-fest.

garra12345
04-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Garra of the sand will beat killerbee with his sand shower.

e710
04-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Garra of the sand will beat killerbee with his sand shower.

KB is to fast. Let me make this simple Killer Bee>Sasuke>Dedara>Garra. OK`@x).

prasanth
04-20-2010, 02:27 PM

by the 5 kage's summit after the removal of the 1 tail gaara's sand is alot faster, so fast it can block a point blank amterasu and raikage's guillotine drop. so its gonna take alot to bypass is imprved sand defence

colorles
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Gaara's sand is faster than amarterasu, whcih owned KB

Gaara's sand is faster tahn Raiton Shroud 2 Raikage

Gaara's sand is one of the few things in Narutoverse fast enough to react to Susano arrow

that being said, even when Gaara's sand catches and constricts KB, KB coulod nescape it by going to a tailed form and break out, and if he goes full hachibi, well then he should be able to break out of Gaara's sand; if eaith tailed Naruto could break out of Chibuku Tensei, Hachibi should be able to break out of Sand coffin. Gaara can still hide in the sky in floating sand sphere though

can floating sand sphere tank menacing ball? i think so

in the desert Gaara's sand overwhelms even the full Hachibi

prasanth
04-21-2010, 09:56 AM

Gaara's sand is one of the few things in Narutoverse fast enough to react to Susano arrow

that being said, even when Gaara's sand catches and constricts KB, KB coulod nescape it by going to a tailed form and break out, and if he goes full hachibi, well then he should be able to break out of Gaara's sand; if eaith tailed Naruto could break out of Chibuku Tensei, Hachibi should be able to break out of Sand coffin. Gaara can still hide in the sky in floating sand sphere though

.yes sand is faster than ammy
.MAYBE sand is faster than Raikage
.susanoo arrow isnt that fast, even kakashi was able to dodge and he isnt the fast

as for sand sphere tanking an full hacbi mode menacing ball? one of the stupidest things ive heard...

HidanImmortal
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
I think that Killer Bee could out speed the sand slightly and that would give him an opening.
But if Gaara keeps his distance he should be able to neutralize any if Bee's attack he should be able to fight him.
I don't think he could kill him if he isn't in the desert. The setting where they fight might determine the fight

colorles
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
.yes sand is faster than ammy
.MAYBE sand is faster than Raikage
.susanoo arrow isnt that fast, even kakashi was able to dodge and he isnt the fast

as for sand sphere tanking an full hacbi mode menacing ball? one of the stupidest things ive heard...

Kakashi did not dodge Susano arrow, nor did Danzo; they botbarely defelcted/warped them with there trump jutsu's; keep in mind these are both elite sharingan users

and yes Kakashi is very fast, and has even faster reaction speed's

Susano arrow is fastest non teleportaion jutsu in this manga now, rivaled only by a few other techniques, one of them Gaara's gourd sand

Why cant sand sphere tank menacing ball? it is blunt trauma; Gaara's sand blocked C3, which is more blunt trauma than menacing ball; also in the time it takes to fire menacing ball, he could just aattracted more sand to his sphere (especially in the desert with ease, but he can do this anywhere), and make it thick enough to withsand; and he still has armored sand skin

also keep in mind floating sand sphere can move

Magic
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
KB is to fast. Let me make this simple Killer Bee>Sasuke>Dedara>Garra. OK`@x).

The bit I highlighted means almost nothing...

Gaara was defeated so easily by Deidara because he was defending his village at the same time... I think thats why the OP chose the location he did. And just because Sasuke beat Deidara (for example) doesn't mean Deidara couldn't beat Killer Bee (for example)...

Every fight creates different problems, and style clashes... therefore making it a completely different match up, to other fights...

Nevertheless I give it to Killer Bee, he has a very strong "Tailed Beast" and the ability to control it. Along with speed, loads of chakra and attacks very hard to defend against (even for the Sharingan)... but if this is Gaara (pre-extraction) I'd say it could be close, as he has a very good defense, and an almost relentless attack, but even then he couldn't control the "Tailed Beast"... so still Killer Bee for me...

Magic
04-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Kakashi did not dodge Susano arrow, nor did Danzo; they botbarely defelcted/warped them with there trump jutsu's; keep in mind these are both elite sharingan users

and yes Kakashi is very fast, and has even faster reaction speed's

Susano arrow is fastest non teleportaion jutsu in this manga now, rivaled only by a few other techniques, one of them Gaara's gourd sand

Why cant sand sphere tank menacing ball? it is blunt trauma; Gaara's sand blocked C3, which is more blunt trauma than menacing ball; also in the time it takes to fire menacing ball, he could just aattracted more sand to his sphere (especially in the desert with ease, but he can do this anywhere), and make it thick enough to withsand; and he still has armored sand skin

also keep in mind floating sand sphere can move

What about the undefendable Lightning based attack Sasuke used on Itachi ?? (Forget the name)...

Agree with everything else though...

colorles
04-21-2010, 11:32 AM
The bit I highlighted means almost nothing...

Gaara was defeated so easily by Deidara because he was defending his village at the same time... I think thats why the OP chose the location he did. And just because Sasuke beat Deidara (for example) doesn't mean Deidara couldn't beat Killer Bee (for example)...

Every fight creates different problems, and style clashes... therefore making it a completely different match up, to other fights...

Nevertheless I give it to Killer Bee, he has a very strong "Tailed Beast" and the ability to control it. Along with speed, loads of chakra and attacks very hard to defend against (even for the Sharingan)... but if this is Gaara (pre-extraction) I'd say it could be close, as he has a very good defense, and an almost relentless attack, but even then he couldn't control the "Tailed Beast"... so still Killer Bee for me...

the thing is Gaara's sand is fast enough and powerful enough to catch and crush KB, but once he goes full Hachibi, Gaara's gourd sand simple does not have enough surface area to really injure Hachibi; all it can do is proteck Gaara. of course Gaara could make more sand, and in the desert, Gaara's sand would overpower even the Hachibi (this is an open desert, not sand village)

Kibafan1
04-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Gaara ^^

colorles
04-21-2010, 11:37 AM
What about the undefendable Lightning based attack Sasuke used on Itachi ?? (Forget the name)...

Agree with everything else though...

Kirin is one of those few attacks; Itchi's sharingan had the reaction speed to react to it and summon susano; Kakashi's sharingan had the reaction speed to Kamui away two of the Susano arrows; both attcks were too fast for either fighter to move out of the way of, and they are already two of the fastest ninja in the manga; this just shows that the sharingan reaction speed is even greater so

Gaara's sand has shown to rival this kind of speed, by blocking amarterasu, which Sasuke had to use to block Gaara's sand because he could not counter otherwise. Gaara's sand also intercepted Raikages raiton shroud 2 kick, although i have conversed this on other forums, and there are always some skeptics to this feat. however it is legit

Daybreak
04-21-2010, 12:06 PM

Any Proof? sounds like wankery to me.

Not true, complete wankery. 5 gated lee outsped gaara's sand. KB in chalkra shroud is faster than 5 gated lee.

Complete wankery

This wont be a problem, as garra's sand has no chance of catching KB

I dont.

Is this before or after Gaara gets a hachibi blast to the face??

In red.

KB is way faster than gaara's sand, a simple blitz would kill gaara no problem. Kb could also go hachibi and blast the holy hell out of gaara. Gaara's sand sphere was barely able to tank deidara's bombs. A hachibi blast would annihilate it. And no, gaara's sand isnt doing ANYTHING to hurt hachibi, so dont even go there.

colorles
04-21-2010, 12:10 PM
dont use part one feats please. only current feats matter

not even worth me readressing; you clearly are u
derestimating Gaara

read the manga

colorles
04-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Gaara's sand withstood C3, and it was only the bombs INSIDE the sand shphere that hurt Gaara

Gaara's sand blocked Amarterasu with ease, and intercepted Raikage's Raiton shroud 2 kick; Gaara's sand is easily just as fast or faster than KB

KB needs to go full hachibi to have a shot, and if Gaara summons more sand, he can still crush the Hachibi, especially in the desert

Daybreak
04-21-2010, 12:17 PM
dont use part one feats please. only current feats matter

Gaara's sand have shown very little new feats from part one to part two. By powerscaling the sand has probably improved a little, but by feats there is still nothing to suggest it has gotta that much faster.

not even worth me readressing; you clearly are u
derestimating Gaara

1st-nice grammer

2nd-you havn't given any feats as too how gaara wins. You are just making wild claims such as "GAARA"S SAND CAN STOP A SUSANO'O ARROW!!!!" and my personal favorite: "GAARA'S SAND IS FASTER THAN RAITON RAIKAGE!!!"

Complete wankery, everybody reading this thread knows it. Provide some feats to back up your claims.

read the manga

I have read the manga many times over. And there is nothing in there that suggests gaara could beat KB. Gaara has no counter for his speed, and no counter for Hachibi. Get over it, you picked the wrong side, man up and admit that your wrong. Instead of accusing me of "underestimating characters."

Daybreak
04-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Gaara's sand withstood C3, and it was only the bombs INSIDE the sand shphere that hurt Gaara

The bombs were still layered within the sand of garra's sphere, and were still strong enough to do damage to it. And Hachibi blast>>>>>>>C3 Sand sphere would get crushed.

Gaara's sand blocked Amarterasu with ease, and intercepted Raikage's Raiton shroud 2 kick; Gaara's sand is easily just as fast or faster than KB

The only reason that raikage's kick didnt kill sasuke was because of plot. Raikage had already been fighting for a while at this point so he was tired while gaara was at full energy. Also it was just a kick, it doesnt mean that gaara's sand is faster than the raikage, it just means that it is fast enough to block his kick, keep in mind that Raikage could've moved faster, but didnt because he didnt know gaara's sand was there.

True it blocked ammy, but raikage also dodged ammy, and KB is equal to raikage in speed, so this is a mute point. As both are faster than ammy.

KB needs to go full hachibi to have a shot, and if Gaara summons more sand, he can still crush the Hachibi, especially in the desert

But there not fighting in the desert, so it doesnt matter. No way that gaara could cover hachibi in sand and crush him before Hachibi blasted gaara to nothing. Gaara has no counter for hachibi blast. GG

colorles
04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Gaara's sand hasnt improved? lol its obvious in his feats at the kage summit

Gaara's sand due to these feats is fast enough to protect him form all KB's speed attacks, and simultaneously attacki and crush him, forcing him to go full Hachibi. when that happens, Gaara will need alot more sand to crush Hachibi, which he can create, extra easy if this is the desert, not so easy if this is not or on water; this battle depends on the terrain

and yes Floating sand sphere, reinforced with other sand if need be (which Gaara would do upon seeing the Hachibi full form), as well as sand armor, can tank chakra blast, as this is the same sand that tanked C3, and Gaara's sand armor alone kept him alive from litterally point blank range against Deidara's bombs. with all this, floating sand sphere can tank Chakra cannon, and Gaara can create sand from the ground or terrain to to crush the Hachibi

this fight would go either way depending on the terrain, but neither fighter would loose easily no matter what

colorles
04-21-2010, 12:33 PM
none of Dei's bombs damaged floating sand sphere at all. stop making things up

like i've never herd the plot excuse before; its legit, you just either cant or dont feel like coming up with a reasonable response and resort to the plot card, as you have been misleaded to think that way. they happend

Daybreak
04-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Gaara's sand hasnt improved? lol its obvious in his feats at the kage summit

I forgot about this fight when i said that, i admit my mistake. I havnt been reading too much naruto lately compared to other manga, so my memory of fights is a little jumbled up :/

Gaara's sand due to these feats is fast enough to protect him form all KB's speed attacks, and simultaneously attacki and crush him, forcing him to go full Hachibi. when that happens, Gaara will need alot more sand to crush Hachibi, which he can create, extra easy if this is the desert, not so easy if this is not or on water; this battle depends on the terrain

I still think that KB in eight tails cloak, which was able to blitz sasuke, is fast enough to dodge gaara's sand. Its true that gaara could eventually create sand to stop the hachibi, but i think it would take too long. When gaara created enough sand to stop deidara's giant bomb it completely drained him. I think this would be similar to a hachibi blast, gaara may be able to create enough sand to stop one, but not multiple.

and yes Floating sand sphere, reinforced with other sand if need be (which Gaara would do upon seeing the Hachibi full form), as well as sand armor, can tank chakra blast, as this is the same sand that tanked C3, and Gaara's sand armor alone kept him alive from litterally point blank range against Deidara's bombs. with all this, floating sand sphere can tank Chakra cannon, and Gaara can create sand from the ground or terrain to to crush the Hachibi

Chapter 249 pages 18 and 19. The bombs were put into the sand sphere and destroyed most of it as well as a good amount of gaara'a sand armor. And hachibi blast>>>>>>C3

this fight would go either way depending on the terrain, but neither fighter would loose easily no matter what

The OP said where team taka fought.......im not really sure where excactly that means, but seeing as taka has never fought in a desert than KB would probably win.

Gaara in a desert is a whole nother story, good thing he's not in a desert XD

colorles
04-21-2010, 01:23 PM
yes KB does have a bit more stamina than Gaara; in the desert he can easily use alot more sand, but in Kumo terrain, it does use decent chakra

i never said Gaara's sand could straight up blitz Kb in his faster forms, only that it is more than fast enough to defend Gaara, and eventually put pressure on and catch KB, forcing him to go full Hachibi to escape the sand coffin

thats because the bombs exploded from INSIDE the sand sphere, and they did not destroy the sand sphere; the sand simply started to fall apart due to the fact that Gaara was pretty much unconcious, although the sand armor kept him alive. the sand on the outside is durable enough to withstand C3; it should keep Gaara safe, although this cannot be said with absolute certainty, however with the sand armor as a last layer of protection, it could keep him alive as the floating sand sphere would at the very least deflect alot of the force of chakra cannon

however to crush the Hachibi, Gaara will need alot of sand, which outside of the desert will cost him alot of chakra; in the valley where Taka fought Bee, Bee should win,as it even has water which will weigh down Gaara's sand and cause him to use even more Chakra; at a grassland Gaara would be much better of against Bee

in a clear desert with nothing around (no Sunahagakure), Gaara's sand could likely overwhelm even the full Hachibi

[Shikamaru]
04-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Killer Bee is still extremely swift in base form.

He out weighed Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Jugo in speed.

He still has lightning blades to cut through the incoming sand, and I think he could finish in base form with an 8-blade blitz to cut through any incomming sand he cannot dodge with his speed.

In any case, if Bee finds himself in trouble, he can just go 6-tails and Lariat Gaara, killing him.

e710
04-21-2010, 04:29 PM
KB blitzes the sh!t out Gaara and if needed KB goes full 8 tails and blasts the sh!t out of Gaara cause Gaaras sand is pretty slow since it was slower then Deidara and Sasuke was faster then Deidara and KB was faster then Sasuke by a lot and Sasuke got faster since his fight with Deidara. So Gaara is much slower then KB and Gaara has no defence VS Hachabi blast.

Tourune
04-21-2010, 04:33 PM
so Gaara cant do his flout in the sky move in this fight
how does KB instintly kill him
Gaara could Probubly gather enough sand to trap Bee b4 he can jinchurican transform

e710
04-21-2010, 04:35 PM
so Gaara cant do his flout in the sky move in this fight
how does KB instintly kill him
Gaara could Probubly gather enough sand to trap Bee b4 he can jinchurican transform

KB's too fast to get captured in Gaaras slow ass sand.

colorles
04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
e710, you clearly are not familiear enoughb with Gaara's current feats in the manga, so i will not spoil them for you

or you could read my previous post's

Tourune
04-21-2010, 04:54 PM
KB's too fast to get captured in Gaaras slow ass sand.
Gaaras "Slow ass sand" Was able to stop Deidara, Sasuke, + the raikage A whos faster than KB

e710
04-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Gaaras "Slow ass sand" Was able to stop Deidara, Sasuke, + the raikage A whos faster than KB

Second version 8tail cloak KB is most likely faster then A and KB could probably blitz Gaara and so what if Gaara's sand stopped a little scrap between A and Sasuke, and Gaara can't beat full 8 tails especially since it's not in a dessert. Also Gaara fuses chakra with the sand and KB has the shark skin with him and the shark skin can absorb chakra.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Alright, personally I believe saying plot no jutsu of "because of the plot" is gigantic bull. Every single fight in the manga is for the plot. Thus no matter the outcome, that's what Kishi wanted and intended to happen; it's the current strength of that character. I'll give a couple of examples of how you can argue any/every fight or character has PNJ.

Naruto vs. Pain - final 5 sec where Naruto's clones were revelaed to be hidden as rocks; certainly came out of nowhere

Danzo vs. Sasuke - Izanagi, no previous knowledge to the reader about another Sharingan technique, made Danzo seem impossible to kill before revealed

Sasuke vs. Deidara - I believe we had no indication that Deidara's techniques were Earth-based before it was revealed

Sasori vs. Sakura and Chiyo - convenient number of antidotes and Sasori not seeing the last attack seemed pretty petty, although I appreciate Kishi trying to make it ironic

These are just to name a few. Yes a character's skill can seem cheap at times, but what do you expect from top level shinobi, Kage's, and a master criminal organization. Gaara is no exception. With the One-tailed removed, of course he's going to train harder so Sunakagure won't be threatened again. Hell, I bet w/out the Ichibi removed and he trained as much as he did after the Rescue Faara arc, his skill would almost be unimaginable. Finally, I believe Gaara will no doubt have a chance against Killer Bee. We haven't seen the full strength of the Version 2 , but I see that KB will either have to go to that, 7-tails, or full Hachibi to beat Gaara.

colorles
04-21-2010, 05:08 PM
it also blitzed Sasuke to such a degree that he was FORCED to try to stop it with amarterasu, which Gaara's sand completely neutralized. Gaara's sand>amterasu speedwise

colorles
04-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Alright, personally I believe saying plot no jutsu of "because of the plot" is gigantic bull. Every single fight in the manga is for the plot. Thus no matter the outcome, that's what Kishi wanted and intended to happen; it's the current strength of that character. I'll give a couple of examples of how you can argue any/every fight or character has PNJ.

Naruto vs. Pain - final 5 sec where Naruto's clones were revelaed to be hidden as rocks; certainly came out of nowhere

Danzo vs. Sasuke - Izanagi, no previous knowledge to the reader about another Sharingan technique, made Danzo seem impossible to kill before revealed

Sasuke vs. Deidara - I believe we had no indication that Deidara's techniques were Earth-based before it was revealed

Sasori vs. Sakura and Chiyo - convenient number of antidotes and Sasori not seeing the last attack seemed pretty petty, although I appreciate Kishi trying to make it ironic

These are just to name a few. Yes a character's skill can seem cheap at times, but what do you expect from top level shinobi, Kage's, and a master criminal organization. Gaara is no exception. With the One-tailed removed, of course he's going to train harder so Sunakagure won't be threatened again. Hell, I bet w/out the Ichibi removed and he trained as much as he did after the Rescue Faara arc, his skill would almost be unimaginable. Finally, I believe Gaara will no doubt have a chance against Killer Bee. We haven't seen the full strength of the Version 2 , but I see that KB will either have to go to that, 7-tails, or full Hachibi to beat Gaara.

in my oppinion on plot, this is the greatest post i have read in a while. i like how you say whats on your mind, which of course is easier on the internet than in life, but whatever

:]

e710
04-21-2010, 05:12 PM
it also blitzed Sasuke to such a degree that he was FORCED to try to stop it with amarterasu, which Gaara's sand completely neutralized. Gaara's sand>amterasu speedwise

See but the thing is you don't see Ammy coming until it hits you or if your moving around fast enough for it not to hit you also ammy>full 8tails cause it's stationary but 8tails>sand cause Gaara doesn't carry that much.

colorles
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
See but the thing is you don't see Ammy coming until it hits you or if your moving around fast enough for it not to hit you also ammy>full 8tails cause it's stationary but 8tails>sand cause Gaara doesn't carry that much.

yes if KB goes full hachibi, which he will need, Gaara's gourd sand alone is not enoughb to constrickt Hachibi, so he will create more out of the ground. the amount of chakra this uses varies in accordance to the landscape

e710
04-21-2010, 05:16 PM
yes if KB goes full hachibi, which he will need, Gaara's gourd sand alone is not enoughb to constrickt Hachibi, so he will create more out of the ground. the amount of chakra this uses varies in accordance to the landscape

Hachabi blast will obliterate Gaara.`@x)

colorles
04-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Hachabi blast will obliterate Gaara.`@x)

already stated in previous post's why Gaara's sand and sand armor could either tank or at least deflect most of the damage, enough for Gaara to survive

read the thread please

e710
04-21-2010, 05:22 PM
already stated in previous post's why Gaara's sand and sand armor could either tank or at least deflect most of the damage, enough for Gaara to survive

read the thread please

Hachabi's blast completly obliterated everything it touched what makes you thing Gaara's weak sand would tank that. So Hachabi's blast is I think mountain busting which is hella more of what Gaara's sand could handle cause Gaara had trouble blocking from Deidara's small bombs and it did tank the one dragon missle I think buy still Hachabi blast will kill Gaara.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-21-2010, 05:25 PM
in my oppinion on plot, this is the greatest post i have read in a while. i like how you say whats on your mind, which of course is easier on the internet than in life, but whatever

:]

heh, I didn't mean to sound mad or anything, I was just trying to make people realize that their definition of PNJ can't hold up.

P.S. I think I'm as outspoken in real-life as on the internet :], which isn't that much anyway.

colorles
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
heh, I didn't mean to sound mad or anything, I was just trying to make people realize that their definition of PNJ can't hold up.

P.S. I think I'm as outspoken in real-life as on the internet :], which isn't that much anyway.

people tend to use pnj as a means of disregarding a characters best feats, while not applying the same standards to the character they are siding with

everything in manga is plot. manga is plot

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-22-2010, 05:59 PM
people tend to use pnj as a means of disregarding a characters best feats, while not applying the same standards to the character they are siding with

everything in manga is plot. manga is plot

Thank you, that's exactly what I mean.

colorles
04-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Hachabi's blast completly obliterated everything it touched what makes you thing Gaara's weak sand would tank that. So Hachabi's blast is I think mountain busting which is hella more of what Gaara's sand could handle cause Gaara had trouble blocking from Deidara's small bombs and it did tank the one dragon missle I think buy still Hachabi blast will kill Gaara.

Gaara's sand did not have any trouble at all tanking deidara's bombs. his sand even completely tanked C3

Kuromaki
04-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Gaara's sand did not have any trouble at all tanking deidara's bombs. his sand even completely tanked C3
That's because he was in the desert.

I doubt Gaara's sand can tank a Mountain Busting Hachibi Blast.

prasanth
04-23-2010, 12:28 PM
basially with hachibi KB > gaara

without it and any other jinchuriki transformations its gaara > or = to KB

his sand is alot faster since part 1, it even blocked a point blank amterasu (which only raikage has managed) raikage>KB in speed (without tails) and gaara's sand = raikage in speed so kb wont be blitzing anyone.

also if gaara started with a sand tsunami and buried KB and done a sand burial kb will die