PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade vs. Sasori+Deidara

Narutosan
04-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Tsunade with her cruel medical strength and healing vs. the puppet master and explosion master. Yes everyone gets all their abilities.

Cyl
04-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Tsunade with her cruel medical strength and healing vs. the puppet master and explosion master. Yes everyone gets all their abilities.

I say Sasori and Deidara wins this.
Tsunade only has shown brute strength and healing capabilities, yet she hasn't shown that she has an antidote for Sasori's poisons.

I'm pretty sure Tsunade won't get past C0 or C4

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Both Sasori and Deidara can solo her.

Deidara can easily fly out of range and use C3 or C4.

Sasori can easily poison her, and without prep, she can't recover. Plus, without knowledge of the heart, she would not go for that.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:54 PM
They both solo, this is a massive rapestomp. Sasori can poison her easily and can't heal, he can kill her any way he wishes if she's paralyzed. Deidara can fly to where she can't hit him and spam her or do whatever he wants. Katsuyu won't do anything. plus its fairly slow while Deidara dodged Kamui.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Akatsuki team. Tsunades a close range fighter and the other mid or far range

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
You know you could have said Sasori and Deidara.

garra12345
04-15-2010, 09:05 PM
sasori and Deidara no challange
Art is an explosion.

Yellow Flash
04-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Akatsuki team. Tsunades a close range fighter and the other mid or far range
I would have to agree with him, the simple fact that they are long range fighters is enough to convince me they win, and the fact either one of them could solo with ease, IMO.