PDA

View Full Version : Konan vs Sakura Tenten and Hinata

Dboe20
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
After looking at the new opening fr naruto iv been wondering.
So Konan vs Tenten Hinata And Sakura. who'll win
Restrictions: None also filler jutsu can be used from part 1 and 2

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Konan probably could just suffocate them all, if they think they land a hit on her paper scatters everywhere and they realize it was a paper clone.

trofet
04-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Konan probably could just suffocate them all, if they think they land a hit on her paper scatters everywhere and they realize it was a paper clone.

Agreed.

+ Konan can just fly up in the sky and shoot papers at them or suffocate them. If they could out-last her (that would never happen but if) maybe Konan would run out of Chakra so she can't transform to Papers, then Sakura could just give her a K0 punch to the face or Tenten could slice her to bits.

quinnzy
04-16-2010, 11:21 AM
I say sakura tenten and hinata because hinata can block chakra flow then tenten set a traps while sakura beats her up and send her flying to the traps...

Devito Uchiha
04-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Konan ...

He is way more skilled then them .

Missions progress confirm that

Konan has completed 341 official missions in total: 0 D-rank, 65 C-rank, 161 B-rank, 85 A-rank and 30 S-rank.

All 3 have maximum 100 missions together

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
xD Devito, Konan is a girl, also I don't know if that's real or you're confusing her with someone else.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 02:53 PM
lulwut?

Paper Shuriken fend off Tenten. Then she spams even more.
Sakura lacks in far range attacks.
Hinata has defense in fillers which aren't valid.

Konan wins.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Who are you Lolwutting to?

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Who are you Lolwutting to?

This whole fight.

Kuromaki
04-16-2010, 04:29 PM
It was Konan fighting against Ino, Sakura, & Hinata...

But it doesn't matter. Konan stomps either way.

She can turn into paper to avoid any of their attacks and suffocate or stab them with her paper.
I say sakura tenten and hinata because hinata can block chakra flow then tenten set a traps while sakura beats her up and send her flying to the traps...
How do they do that, when Konan can turn into paper?

Dboe20
04-17-2010, 10:51 AM
i didnt say ino cuz shes not a fighter so i switched her but i think the konoha girls can atleast hold there own Hinatas juken and byakugan could help lots by detecting paper clones and stopping the chakra flow in the paper makin the paper useless.
Tenten would be the best help her long ranged style plus her use of exploding tags (Konans paper should be vulnerable to fire).
Sakura is just support since her style is to simple and close ranged it would be best she just wait till her partners make an opening for her to make a finishing blow.

Even tho i think Konan has a bigger chance im not gonna count out team SakuTenNata

Kuromaki
04-17-2010, 12:22 PM
i didnt say ino cuz shes not a fighter so i switched her but i think the konoha girls can atleast hold there own Hinatas juken and byakugan could help lots by detecting paper clones and stopping the chakra flow in the paper makin the paper useless.
Tenten would be the best help her long ranged style plus her use of exploding tags (Konans paper should be vulnerable to fire).
Sakura is just support since her style is to simple and close ranged it would be best she just wait till her partners make an opening for her to make a finishing blow.

Even tho i think Konan has a bigger chance im not gonna count out team SakuTenNata
Paper has chakra flow?

Honestly I would say that Tenten has the best chance of harming Konan due to Explosives but Konan can still split up into hundreds of pieces of paper to avoid them.

Dboe20
04-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Paper has chakra flow?

Honestly I would say that Tenten has the best chance of harming Konan due to Explosives but Konan can still split up into hundreds of pieces of paper to avoid them.

im sorry NOt chakra flow but im sure chakra is infused with the paper so that konan can use it

Kuromaki
04-18-2010, 07:49 AM
im sorry NOt chakra flow but im sure chakra is infused with the paper so that konan can use it
How does she get all of the paper?

Lady Tsunade
04-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Sakura can only really throw Sleeping Bombs in this fight, super strength wont work.Perhaps Hinatas sharp threads of chakra can pierce and stop some of Konans paper. But probably not all of it. In part one she was able to destroy a large amount of Bees in a very short time with this technique. Going by hype, her technique should've improved in part 2. So maybe she destroy a large number, its argueable I suppose.

Dragon Scattering Jutsu,Tentens most powerful attack can kill Konan if the explosions hit enough of her paper. The tools seem to move a lot faster than Konans paper does, appearing as only a white flash in the sky while Konans paper is actually visible while moving.

With anime moves, perhaps the girls stand a chance. It really depends who strikes first though :/

Tourune
04-18-2010, 08:55 AM
tenten throws 100 kunai bombs + lures Konan into a corner the Konan paper clone tag bomb's her Hinata, and Saskura

Kazumi Saitama
04-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I haven't really seen Konan fight, so I can not really say. Thus far, her attacks does not seem that formidable to me.

321zigzag1
04-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Konan suffocates Sakura to death then Tenten proceeds to follow her demise then Hinata.

Because Hinata has shown decent filler defensive feats.

colorles
04-18-2010, 01:10 PM
well Tentens long range weopons would be usful i hitting an aerial Konan, assuming they can hit her or hurt her in paper form. Hinata is powerful, bit is not too usful against a aerial Konan aside from byakugan

Yeah Konan likely suffacates them all

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Throwing Weapons + Physical Attacks are a bad match for Konan, she turns into paper wherever they hit her, she can't be hit. So yes, she suffocates them all, for the record her paper clones could finish the entire fight for her.

eagleye54321
04-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Throwing Weapons + Physical Attacks are a bad match for Konan, she turns into paper wherever they hit her, she can't be hit. So yes, she suffocates them all, for the record her paper clones could finish the entire fight for her.
Also, I'd like to add that Konan was an Akatsuki member who was trained by Jiraiya. She has more skill than Hinata and Tenten for sure, and most likely Sakura even though she was trained by Tsunade.

I think Konan's skills for being in the Akatsuki would most likely defeat Sakura, Hinata, and Tenten.

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Oh yeah that's right, I haven't heard anyone use that in a debate involving Konan. Although its only Hype I can imagine with that she's fairly powerful, of course shes an Akatsuki, I doubt it was just because she was Nagato's friend.

I think we'll be seeing more of Konan.

eagleye54321
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah that's right, I haven't heard anyone use that in a debate involving Konan. Although its only Hype I can imagine with that she's fairly powerful, of course shes an Akatsuki, I doubt it was just because she was Nagato's friend.

I think we'll be seeing more of Konan.
Are you referring to the Jiraiya training reference? `:P

I agree with you there.

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Yeah for the first paragraph I was, for the last sentence I meant in the actual future Konan will be back.

original uchiha
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
konan wins