View Full Version : *^*Orochimaru vs. Danzo*^*

Tourune
04-15-2010, 01:21 PM
The ultimate battle of the best 2 villans EVER

No Shusui's eye for Danzo

No Kage sommons for Orochimaru

Daybreak
04-15-2010, 01:26 PM
As far as i can see Orochi summons manda and goes hydra. I dont see anything danzo can do to counter it becasue he doesn't have shusui's eye, his futons are too weak, and i doubt his paralysis seal would work on something as big as a boss summon.

So danzo lives for 10 minutes, then dies.

Tourune
04-15-2010, 01:32 PM
As far as i can see Orochi summons manda and goes hydra. I dont see anything danzo can do to counter it becasue he doesn't have shusui's eye, his futons are too weak, and i doubt his paralysis seal would work on something as big as a boss summon.

So danzo lives for 10 minutes, then dies.
WHAT , what about Baku + wood style

Daybreak
04-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Baki could be countered by Hydra or manda fairly easily. They are both greater in size and the power that has been shown by manda his would be able to truck through baki's attacks and take him out. Kusanagi sword may even be able to take it out, orochi could guide it through baki's eyes and straight into its brain. So baki isnt really a problem.

As for danzo's wood style we havn't actually seen him control it, so we don't know if he would be able to use it in a fight. When we saw danzo use wood style he wasn't really controlling it rather the 1st's chalkra busted out of Danzo's body, so to say danzo can control wood style is innaccurate and featless.

Sasuke 32
04-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Danzo: "Look at all my sharingan!"
Orochimaru: *Body switch justu."
Danzo: "dammit"

Tourune
04-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Baki could be countered by Hydra or manda fairly easily. They are both greater in size and the power that has been shown by manda his would be able to truck through baki's attacks and take him out. Kusanagi sword may even be able to take it out, orochi could guide it through baki's eyes and straight into its brain. So baki isnt really a problem.

As for danzo's wood style we havn't actually seen him control it, so we don't know if he would be able to use it in a fight. When we saw danzo use wood style he wasn't really controlling it rather the 1st's chalkra busted out of Danzo's body, so to say danzo can control wood style is innaccurate and featless.
even sodanzo can combind jutsus w/ his sommons orochi cant

but he used it against sasuke's sasunno's arrow to block it

Daybreak
04-15-2010, 02:21 PM
True, you have a point, but at the same time we don't know if he can use it to a greater extent than simply deflecting an arrow with it. By "not being able to control wood style" i meant that danzo wouldn't be able to use it on a large enough scale for it to make any difference. We havn't seen danzo full out use wood style, so it is unfair to make any assumptions about what it could do. Besides deflect arrows of course ;)

Even if danzo can combine jutsus with his summons it wont make a difference with oral rebirth, triple rashomon and the fact that Baki will be killed too fast by either manda or hydra to make much of a difference in the first place.

Tourune
04-15-2010, 02:34 PM
danzo: "look at all my sharingan!"
orochimaru: *body switch justu."
danzo: "dammit"
what???

Tourune
04-15-2010, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=Daybreak;2909666]True, you have a point, but at the same time we don't know if he can use it to a greater extent than simply deflecting an arrow with it. By "not being able to control wood style" i meant that danzo wouldn't be able to use it on a large enough scale for it to make any difference. We havn't seen danzo full out use wood style, so it is unfair to make any assumptions about what it could do. Besides deflect arrows of course ;)

Even if danzo can combine jutsus with his summons it wont make a difference with oral rebirth, triple rashomon and the fact that Baki will be killed too fast by either manda or hydra to make much of a difference in the first place.[/QUOTE

True.