PDA

View Full Version : Gin Ichimaru vs Sephiroth (FF7)

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Full power bloodlusted Sephiroth vs Bankai Gin, who wins?

Distance: 13km

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Sephiroth uber pwns......First he goes safer sephiroth teleports into space and uses super nova to destroy the universe.....

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
But Gin'a Bankai moves at mach 500, Sephiroth gets sliced up before he can teleport.

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Sephiroth wins easily..i mean a long sword... I think that Sephiroth can ake this fight easily just on swords skills

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Sephiroth has uber massivley hyper sonic speed plus he could just cut/ block through gins blade if he even had to....

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Dude the distance is 13km, Gin can just swing his bankai at mach 500 speed and kill sephiroth from 13km away.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Sephiroth may be Hypersonic but he can't react to mach 500 speed, he gets sliced up.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Dude the distance is 13km, Gin can just swing his bankai at mach 500 speed and kill sephiroth from 13km away.

No....you fail if you think sephiroth dies that easy.....first of all unless gin can kill cloud and sephiroth at the same time sephirtoh will just come back....plus sephiroth CAN block hypersonic speeds....

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Dude mach 500 is DBZ speed which is massively hypersonic, Sephiroth can't block crap.

Also distance is 13km, Gin has plenty of time to swing his sword before sephiroth gets to him.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Sephiroth uber pwns......First he goes safer sephiroth teleports into space and uses super nova to destroy the universe.....

You honestly believe Safer Sephiroth is a solar system buster?

It was more of a gameplay dramatic scene thing.

It also cannot KO you at all.

Solar System buster my ass. No offense.
Unless someone can prove it to me.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-14-2010, 08:17 PM
No....you fail if you think sephiroth dies that easy.....first of all unless gin can kill cloud and sephiroth at the same time sephirtoh will just come back....plus sephiroth CAN block hypersonic speeds....
What the heck does Cloud have to do with this?

By BG rules, if Gin defeats, immobilizes, or kills Sephiroth, then he wins.

He can block at normal Hypersonic speeds, not at speeds that are low DBZ level according to Ziggy's logic of his Bankai moving at Mach 500.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Dude mach 500 is DBZ speed which is massively hypersonic, Sephiroth can't block crap.

You are mental if you think that teleportation is slower than mach 500.....he doesnt need prep time to teleport.....he just does....

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM
What the heck does Cloud have to do with this?

By BG rules, if Gin defeats, immobilizes, or kills Sephiroth, then he wins.

He can block at normal Hypersonic speeds, not at speeds that are low DBZ level.

Sephiroth cant die because as long as cloud is alive than he can't die....

Cyl
04-14-2010, 08:19 PM
You are mental if you think that teleportation is slower than mach 500.....he doesnt need prep time to teleport.....he just does....
So his reaction speed is Mach 500?
I'm sure teleportion doesn't happen on it's on.
Admit it, his reaction speed isn't fast enough.
It'll be over before he gets the chance.

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:20 PM
ok we talking bout regular sephiroth or his strongest stage??

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM
So his reaction speed is Mach 500?
I'm sure teleportion doesn't happen on it's on.
Admit it, his reaction speed isn't fast enough.
It'll be over before he gets the chance.

No....Wow....watch ACC first then you know that he'll just teleport into space and destroy the entire universe.......

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:22 PM
ok we talking bout regular sephiroth or his strongest stage??

sephiroth(standered) ACC sephiroth and safer sephiroth

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Sephiroth cant die because as long as cloud is alive than he can't die....
Did you not hear anything I just said?

I said Gin wins if he kills, defeats, or immobilizes him.

Hence the two words in red-colored font.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Sephiroth is an universe buster now is he? -_-

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
what Bout KH and KH 2 Sephiroth

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
No....Wow....watch ACC first then you know that he'll just teleport into space and destroy the entire universe.......
I have watched Advent Children and played the videogame, and I have never seen Sephiroth destroy the entire universe.

No I just know you're wanking.

His teleportation isn't fast enough to get away from being stabbed in the ass by a Mach 500 large blade.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Sephiroth is an universe buster now is he? -_-

Yes he is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs

him destroying the universe....

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
what Bout KH and KH 2 Sephiroth
Kingdom Hearts version Sephy-chan is weaker by a long shot in comparison to his Final Fantasy version.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM

Wankery.

He never destroyed the Universe. It was a Solar System.

Secon it is a lot questionable if he really can since it never kills you in actuality.

It could have been just dramatic scenery.

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM
But what bout his sin Harvest attack??

SageoftheSixPaths
04-14-2010, 08:29 PM
What's all this Mach 500 crap? Ichigo reacted to it in time, and he has slightly lesser reaction feats than Sephiroth.

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:31 PM
What's all this Mach 500 crap? Ichigo reacted to it in time, and he has slightly lesser reaction feats than Sephiroth.
True i agree with that

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:31 PM

Apparently Gin's Bankai shooting speed is Mach 500. He said so himself.

Where did you get that?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Apparently Gin's Bankai shooting speed is Mach 500. He said so himself.

Where did you get that?
Hype. I want calcs to back it up. And shooting speed =/= slicing speed. He can shoot in a straight line, but he can't slice at Mach 500.

Advent Children.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
ギンがパンと音を立てて手を叩く
Gin makes a noise by clapping his hands.
ギン 届いたかな?
Gin: Did it reach you?
イチゴ … 
Ichigo: ...
(たぶん音の伝わりの速度だとおもうんですが)
(Maybe he's thinking about the speed the sound is transmitted.
今の 500倍だ! 13kmを音速の500倍の速度で伸びる刀らしいです
It's now 500 times! Apparently his sword extends to 13km at 500 times the speed of sound.

最後にフルボッコの愛染さんが
At the end Aizen is powered up.
ようやく崩玉の意思が私の意志をわかってくれたようだ
Finally he says, "The purpose of the hyougoku is to make known my will."
って崩玉と合体だか融合だかを匂わせた所で 完です
He then gives a clue regarding his fusion with the hyougoku.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Sephiroth destroyed solar system.....

Gin destroyed a few buildings......

hmmmmm.......

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Hype. I want calcs to back it up. And shooting speed =/= slicing speed. He can shoot in a straight line, but he can't slice at Mach 500.

Advent Children.

Thats not hype that is said statement. You can either choose to believe it or not.

However Gin has no reason to lie no matter how retarded it is.

I never knew bankai Ichigo and Sephiroth were comparable in speed.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Thats not hype that is said statement. You can either choose to believe it or not.

However Gin has no reason to lie no matter how retarded it is.

I never knew bankai Ichigo and Sephiroth were comparable in speed.
It's hype. The definition of hyperbole is an extreme exaggeration of a fact or opinion. Gin says that he can shoot at Mach 500, but he has no proof to back it up. Thus, it's an exaggeration of the truth, which is that his Bankai moves quickly. Of course, I haven't seen the calcs yet, so he may actually be able to shoot at Mach 500. I don't know yet.

I believe they are both hypersonic with relative ease.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Alright your speed thing is going on hype not fact....until I see Gin breack the speed barrier, we cant take anything he spoke as truth.....

I can say I have the power to blow up a mountain with my pinkie but can I really no....

Vivi
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
But what bout his sin Harvest attack??

Doubtful he can use it from 13KM sephy-chan....

Also all it does is leave 1HP left.

Not even stop helps from this distance.

Anyhow how will Gin hit him?

Sure it's a 13KM long Mach 500 Blade.But it's like trying to aim at a flea with a Knife.Only worse.
Meaning he can't see him.

There's also the distance.

He HAS to slash sideways.
If he attacks up or downwards then from such a distance every mm of aiming is bound to miss.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Sephiroth destroyed solar system.....

Gin destroyed a few buildings......

hmmmmm.......

You still believe that? Unless the main cast has solar system durability. The actual attack reduces you to one. Yeah that sounds like Solar System buster.

Gin swung in a half way circle in 13 km. Few buildings? No.

It's hype. The definition of hyperbole is an extreme exaggeration of a fact or opinion. Gin says that he can shoot at Mach 500, but he has no proof to back it up. Thus, it's an exaggeration of the truth, which is that his Bankai moves quickly. Of course, I haven't seen the calcs yet, so he may actually be able to shoot at Mach 500. I don't know yet.

See here is the problem. THe thing is Bleach has never had an actual number for speed until now. So you can't tell if its exaggeration or not.

Also his bankai's extension speed was pretty immediate.

Alright your speed thing is going on hype not fact....until I see Gin breack the speed barrier, we cant take anything he spoke as truth.....

I can say I have the power to blow up a mountain with my pinkie but can I really no....

By distance scaling Byakuya breaks the sound barrier. Compare that.

Thats a poor analogy here.

Vivi
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
You still believe that? Unless the main cast has solar system durability. The actual attack reduces you to one. Yeah that sounds like Solar System buster.

Gin swung in a half way circle in 13 km. Few buildings? No.

I suppose Multiple City Blocks at least.

I can't remember but there was a measurement given for the Town.

So he could as well have cut down half the town depending on the Location.

With a full circular swing the town is wrecked.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Dude Gin can easily town if not city bust

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
In my personal opinion unless Gin somehow goes with his Mach 500 retarded bankai speed Sephiroth will win with ease.

With a full circular swing the town is wrecked.

And the pillars? Oh no plot hole.

Sephiroth
04-14-2010, 08:54 PM
ohh u all for got about the Derissa Sephiroth

SageoftheSixPaths
04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Even after reading Ono's (I can't call him ZigZag. I just can't) calcs, I've been convinced that Gin's sword tip can move at Mach 120 with ease. However, I haven't seen any evidence from Gin (other than, of course, powerscaling) that he can swing his sword any faster than Mach 120.

With that in mind, we must also take into account the fact that Gin must be so incredibly accurate with his attack that he's not even a mm off. Otherwise each mm will be transferred along the length of his blade and he'll end up missing by several meters if my math is correct.

Considering Gin cannot possibly see 13 KM away from himself (nobody can, at least in Bleach) he won't be able to see Sephiroth in the first place. Sephiroth, on the other hand, can summon meteors, I believe, which have a very large AoE and can be used from far away (though not 13 KM, most likely). Either way, Sephiroth has shown better strength feats than Bankai Ichigo in various Cloud fights, and since Ichigo stopped Gin's Bankai it is not only reasonable but guaranteed that Sephiroth can do the same with ease.

Therefore, Sephiroth would not be harmed by Gin's Bankai, unless I can be shown irrefutable proof that does not use powerscaling that shows me Gin's Bankai moves at Mach 500. It's only a matter of time until Sephiroth whittles away at Gin and beats him.

I freely admit, however, that Gin's Bankai can win this easily via powerscaling and the appliance of actual physics (meaning the actual weight of his sword, speed of his sword, and the combination of the two into the force of the final impact).

Vivi
04-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Dude Gin can easily town if not city bust

So you can tell at what size a City is a City?

Then better cme up quick because size doesnt make a City.
In Britain a City is only one if it has a Royal Charter.

Besides it's far from City Busting.
If going after some sized of official ones then it can't bust even bust Berlin.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Even after reading Ono's (I can't call him ZigZag. I just can't) calcs, I've been convinced that Gin's sword tip can move at Mach 120 with ease. However, I haven't seen any evidence from Gin (other than, of course, powerscaling) that he can swing his sword any faster than Mach 120.

With that in mind, we must also take into account the fact that Gin must be so incredibly accurate with his attack that he's not even a mm off. Otherwise each mm will be transferred along the length of his blade and he'll end up missing by several meters if my math is correct.

Considering Gin cannot possibly see 13 KM away from himself (nobody can, at least in Bleach) he won't be able to see Sephiroth in the first place. Sephiroth, on the other hand, can summon meteors, I believe, which have a very large AoE and can be used from far away (though not 13 KM, most likely). Either way, Sephiroth has shown better strength feats than Bankai Ichigo in various Cloud fights, and since Ichigo stopped Gin's Bankai it is not only reasonable but guaranteed that Sephiroth can do the same with ease.

Therefore, Sephiroth would not be harmed by Gin's Bankai, unless I can be shown irrefutable proof that does not use powerscaling that shows me Gin's Bankai moves at Mach 500. It's only a matter of time until Sephiroth whittles away at Gin and beats him.

I freely admit, however, that Gin's Bankai can win this easily via powerscaling and the appliance of actual physics (meaning the actual weight of his sword, speed of his sword, and the combination of the two into the force of the final impact).

Bankai extension speed is supposedly Mach 500. Not his swing speed or Gin at all.

Anyway his bankai is sort of useless at close quarters swing.

You know the Ono in Narutofan denies it but here he does. So you know what. Who knows if this is Ono. Whatever.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai Poison spreads at the speed of light. I did a calc and got the result.